Coffee...? (ForeverRedxBloomimg Bismuth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
leaning back into his chair, he closed his eyes, moaning softly. Damn it felt good to have his little pets lips around him. Stopping him before he came, he we him stand up with a purr. Making him pull his pants down.

Easily shimmying down the shorts the other had made him wear, he watched warily. He didn't like this part- he felt like a human waste basket for his lover after sex.

Grabbing his hips, he slowly slid into him, thrusting into his bottom with w moan. Kissing the other forcefully, he continued to thrust into him harshly, while his hand stroked the boy's member.

Easily accepting the kiss, he replied to the moan with a shy whije hinself. He didn't want this, this pain, but he couldn't do anything else right...

Slowly thrusting into him, he continued to kiss him, his hands rubbing rubbing his me member with a purr.

Letting out a flustered whine, he slowly began to move his hips onto the other in a rhythmic motion, his nails lightly gripping into the other man's knees. "P-Pierre... Who was that?"

Kissing his neck feverishly, he moved his hips along with him, wet sounds, and slaps could be heard. "Hmm? O-Oh a fr-friend....I haven't seen in a w-while....." He whispered.

Tilted his head to the side, he easily moaned from the tender kisses and nips. "A-Ah.... He... knows about me? Aren't I your only "pet"?"

"I....I wrote about y-you....in a em-email I sent him b-bebe..." He whispered, giving him love bites down his neck.

The mere breath on his neck was enough to send him off, so thr bites only caused him to grow more excited. "What did you say, in the letter?" He breathed, soft pants escaping his lips

"B-Bebe....hush....focus on...shit....us..." He moaned as the other clenched around him.

Pursing his lips from the command, hiw hazy eyes fluttered to peer over at him. "F-Fuck...." He groaned,

He easily came into him, moaning softly as he licked his lips. He turned his pets head to kiss him with a purr.

The sudden jolt caused him to release as well, his body relacing omly when he adjusted off of his lap. Tired noe, he lazily returned the kiss with a quiet purr of his own

"Mmm, you're such a good boy." Ye whispered, pecking his lips. Pierre stroked his hair down, smiling sweetly.

"Do I get a treat?" He murmured, lazily trailing a hand down the other's chest as he pushed his sweaty hair out of his face.

Of course, what do you want? You can have anything your heart desires." He whispered.

"I'm hungry," He whined, rubbing against the other affectionately as he tugged on his rather short bottoms. "And I'm tired... I want to take a nap too."

Well do you want to eat or sleep first." Cackled the French man as he zipped up his own paths, holding him tightly.

"Eat," He easily replied, his stomach making a loud growl. "Please~?"

Status
Not open for further replies.