Coffee...? (ForeverRedxBloomimg Bismuth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Then how are we suppose to cuddle?" He whimpered, pressing close with a smile. "Besides, I've seen all of you already."

He paled, looking away. "Y-Yeah, but..m I don't know, I don't feel comfortable. L-Like, I don't know why I can't remember..." He stammered, his voice growing quiet as he fiddled with his hands.

"How can you not remember how....amazing it was? Your were so wild. Who knew such a small, timid boy can be so wild and sexy~"

His cheek grew beetroot red as he shyly covered his face. "I don't remember any of that! T-That's so embarrassing...."

No, no hon. Its not embarrassing. Its beautiful. Truly beautiful. Let's get washed up now. I wanna see your wet body." He smirked, standing up.

Letting out a flustered whine from his words, he moved shyly along- having to limp a bit from the harsh pain in his hip.,"..."

"Oh, your still sore? Are you to sore for sex? We can wait if you want." He whispered, wrapping an arm around his hips, rubbing it.

He couldn,'t lie, the hip rubbing did feel pretty good as he rested his jead on the other's. "W-Wait, you wanted to hsve sex AGAIN?"

"Well, of course, didn't you?" He asked, more than confused the other didn't want to have sex. "Well, we can wait until your soreness is all better.

"... I-I guess it's fine..." He murmured, offering a timid smile. "I do need a shower though, l-like DESPERATELY."

"Alright hon." He whispered pulling him into his bathroom. His bathroom was like none other. It was so beautiful, and elegant. His tub was like a mini pool.

Taking in the bathroom in awe, he almost slipped and fell just from being distracted by the sight. Who wouldn't be? It was absolutely amazing! He had always been on lower income, so to see such an amazing bathroom unlike the ones he grew up using was astonishing. "T-This is amazing! Is that real marble?!"

"Well of course love. I wouldn't get something if it wasn't the real deal." He chuckled, started the water. Since he was already naked, he got into his bath tub, helping his lover. "Would you like a diamond collar?" He asked.

"... Oh yeah, the collar..." He whispered, moving to the other side of the tub so he could fully sink under the water. "I... mean, I guess... Do I have to wear it outside?"

"Yes, the collar represents our love for one another. That collar will show that you love me, and only me."

He sighed, sinking further into the water til it reached his nose. It wasn't like he had a choice, right? "... Do you have a rubber band? I don't want to get my hair wet..."

"I want it wet. I wanna see all of you wet." He whispered, moving over to him, making the water slosh around.

He squeaked, not expecting the other to have such a lustful appearance when they were just bathing! "U-Uh, sir... I mean, why are you getting so close? "

"To kiss you. You don't want my kisses?" He asked with a s,irk.

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
"I... I mean... They're nice..." He replied, avoiding the other's eyes. He didn't mean to be awkward around the other, that was just his personality... So when he offered, he didn't really know how to feel. He wanted the kiss, of course! But he didn't really know how to express it.

Status
Not open for further replies.