Coffee...? (ForeverRedxBloomimg Bismuth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Feels good, huh baby?Don't you wanna get in the shower with me?" He whispered into his ear, nipping at it slowly. As his fingers worked their magic, his soft lips began to leave a slow trail from the skin under his ear, down to his jawline, and finally to his neck, making beautiful love bites, only to add to the ones already on the boy.

"I...I... hn, I guess.." He stuttered, his cheeks growing a tomato red as he covered his own mouth with his arm. Saying that this embarrassed him was an understatement, but the addition of the nips anf kisses along his neck only made him melt more into the bed

Pierre watched his relations with a satisfied smirk. Cackling to himself, he climbed onto him, only to lower himself down to his member. "Baby, look up at the mirror. And keep looking at the mirror or I'll stop." He commanded, before his warm mouth slowly covered onto the head of his cock. Liking the salty taste, he slowly began to cover all of his, slowly bobbing his head, and moving his tongue around.

Locking his haxy eyes on the mirror as told, soft and timid moans escaped his lips, quite the opposite to the night before, where a lot of his reservations didn't matter. He was sober now, though, and fully aware of his surroundinvs as he impulsively arched his back. "S-Si... Pierre..." He breathed

Smirking at how shy he was now, he moaned into the member, only to send delicious vibrations through it. He wanted to send him off the deep end.

"This... isn't right..." He managed to whimper, even if the feeling felt so damn good. Wrapping his legs around the other's neck, he did let his eyes drift from the mirror briefly in his dazed state

Pierre instantly stopped what he was doing, since he was watching the others eyes the whole time. Pulling from the member, he arched a brow. "I gave you an order babe. Look at the mirror, or I'll stop."

Squirming in protest, he reluctantly brought his eyes back to the mirror. He didn't want to, but he was far too stiff to disobey the other. He needed to be treated for the obvious buldge

Smirking, he brought his mouth back to the small, hard member, working his yummy magic on it. He continued to moan on it, his eyes watching the other like a hawk. He wanted to make the other see that only he could make him feel this damn good. No one else.

He eventually finished, letting out a rather flustered moan before sinking back into the bed. Taking a moment to regain himself, he hesitantly tried to sit up.

Placing w hand on his chest, he pushed him back down, smirking down at him. "Where do you think your going?" He asked, licking all the cum from his lips.

"I-I.. was going to take a shower?" Je whispered, his tone questioning as he tried to sit up slowly once again. "I-I mean..."

"We're not done hon. We have pleanty to do." He whispered, leaning in closer to kiss him with a purr.

"But I don't want any more..." He reassured, frowning. "I just want a shower and to feed my pet."

Arching a brow, he cupped his chin, making him look at him. "Babe. Your aren't leaving anytime soon."

"...But I need to?" He frowned, "I have to get home, get ready for work and w-whatnot. I can't work in dirty clothes."

I'm the boss, you don't have to work today, I'll still pay you." He whispered, meaning back in to kiss him.

"... Are you sure?" He blinked, knitting his brows. "I mean, I don't want to seem like I'm manipulating you or whatever."

"Baby, your my...lover now. You don't have to work if you don't want too." He whispered, cupping his cheeks.

"I don't?" He whispered, the confusion evident in his eyes as he tried to sit up

Status
Not open for further replies.