Coffee...? (ForeverRedxBloomimg Bismuth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, you could even live here." He whispered.

"But I need to keep my pet somewhere!" He scolded, shaking his head. "And I need to meet my dad every now and then."

"Your pet can stay here. Hon, you can live here." He smiled.

"...I dunno..." He whispered, squirming. "Whwt if... you don't want me around anymore? I mean, I wont have a home."

"Hon, your literally perfect. I would never loose interest in you." He whispered.

"I.... Fine." He replied, obviously not being very good at debating, especially not his boss. Clearing his throat, he once again tried to get to his feet. "B-But I need my things if I'm going to live here! I... Can't afford storage space. I don't really have much, so..."

"Okay love. But, as all couples do, we have to set our rules." He whispered, and kissed his cheek.

"Oh, okay..." He whispered, eyeing the other nervously. "Uh, what rules exactly? I mean, like, how to set the toilet paper? I like it facing forward."

"Oh how cute~" He whispered and pecked his lips. "Rules as in what you wear around the house silly."

"... What I wear aeound the house?" He repeated, his voice cracking in obvious fear while clinging tight to himself. "I wear clothes..."

"No. You wear a collar. That's all you need." He smirked

"A... collar?" He blinked, more than shocked by the mere suggestion. "You want me to wear a collar? I mean, I g-guess that's okay..."

"Yes, you are to wear only a collar. No clothes at all." He smiled.

"N-No clothes?! At all?! What about at work?! I can't be naked outside, t-that's SO illegal... I don't want to get in trouble..."

"Outside you wear clothes. In here you walk in all your glory. Your adorable, don't be ashamed." He smirked.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: saturnia pavonia
He looked away, more than bitter about the rule. "Whag.. what other rules are there?" He whispered, hoping that was the worst one

"You always stay by my side, no matter what. We have every meal together, and if we do have to be apart, be sure to carry your phone, so I can track your phone and see were you are." The French man said bluntly with a smile.

"I don't have a phone," He countered, eyeing the other nervously. All of this sounded rather creepy, but if that's how this was going to work...

"I'll buy you a nice pretty phone for you." He whispered, and leaned into kiss his cheek. "Now, how about that shower."

He hesitated, though reluctantly nodded. "Fine, sure... But, I'm n-not very... Confident about my body, okay? So... D-Don't press, like, s-super close to me or anything..."

Status
Not open for further replies.