Coexistence of Vampire & Human [Oc]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably shouldn't rant here, but I don't see an OOC, so I have to say this now.

I apologize for my absence. A couple weeks ago, my laptop and all of my drawings from 2011 were stolen from me on my way to work. I wish I could've found another way to reach you all but there wasn't any that came to mind. I really am sorry and hope I still got a place here. I'd love to catch up as much as possible, but I have to admit now that for a while I won't even be occasionally posting. But I'll do as much as I can to be here as much as possible. I'd really like it if I could continue in your RP. Again, sorry! ^-^

I probably shouldn't rant here, but I don't see an OOC, so I have to say this now.

I apologize for my absence. A couple weeks ago, my laptop and all of my drawings from 2011 were stolen from me on my way to work. I wish I could've found another way to reach you all but there wasn't any that came to mind. I really am sorry and hope I still got a place here. I'd love to catch up as much as possible, but I have to admit now that for a while I won't even be occasionally posting. But I'll do as much as I can to be here as much as possible. I'd really like it if I could continue in your RP. Again, sorry! ^-^
Your fine. We haven't gotten very far.

I WANT TO JOIN, I WANT TO JOIN... uhm, would it be okay if I got my character sheets up tomorrow? I'd... really like to make one vampire and one human. Can make two humans if it's needed, though. >w<
Sure

Okay when everyone has finished with OC will someone do a charter thing for me. I might not be on today.

Ex: (put name of chara and person who plays them)
Humans:

Lola Jeffries @Seiren

Vampires:

Tony Angular @Seiren

I'll get one set for you. I've got one set almost.

Guards:
• Matthias Aleph - AceSorcerer
• Carmen Granger - Ookami
• Ilonzah Veach - Phi Chisym
• Minoru Fujo - Azumari

Humans:
• Headmaster Crosszeria (Cross) - Seiren
• Charlotte Beringer - Midian
• Sora Yamakazi - Kitsune
• Charon Abelli - Aka~Kitsune
• Pandora Abelli - Aka~Kitsune
• Kaiya Graves - Kaiya Lee Graves

Vampires:
• Lady Salem - Seiren
• Daichi Yamakazi - Kitsune
• Allegra Horris - Aka~Kitsune
• Valenkai Nomura - King_Dalmasca
• Meric Donovan - Phi Chisym

Guards:
• Matthias Aleph - AceSorcerer
• Carmen Granger - Ookami
• Ilonzah Veach - Phi Chisym
• Minoru Fujo - Azumari

Humans:
• Headmaster Crosszeria (Cross) - Seiren
• Charlotte Beringer - Midian
• Sora Yamakazi - Kitsune
• Charon Abelli - Aka~Kitsune
• Pandora Abelli - Aka~Kitsune
• Kaiya Graves - Kaiya Lee Graves

Vampires:
• Lady Salem - Seiren
• Daichi Yamakazi - Kitsune
• Allegra Horris - Aka~Kitsune
• Valenkai Nomura - King_Dalmasca
• Meric Donovan - Phi Chisym
I already had one I just needed new characters.

@Phi Chisym
I'm a bit confused about your vampire. Is he an aristocrac or a normal one who knows nothing of the vampire origins.

Well, he's a noble... He was a prince within his dead kingdom and now, after 700 years living within the modern world, he's attempting to just be; to live some sort of afterlife in peace. I'm still working on his template - that portion of his dead history probably won't be seen in the story. It's just his issues that he's trying to hide from - meaning his psychotic lycan twin brother who still hunts him to see him dead.

Well, he's a noble... He was a prince within his dead kingdom and now, after 700 years living within the modern world, he's attempting to just be; to live some sort of afterlife in peace. I'm still working on his template - that portion of his dead history probably won't be seen in the story. It's just his issues that he's trying to hide from - meaning his psychotic lycan twin brother who still hunts him to see him dead.
Oh... Okay

I would say this rp has died.

Have you posted an IC yet? I haven't seen one. Or has everyone who's sign up here just hasn't shown themselves since?

If that's the case, why don't you a check up to wake them back up to this RP, a friendly reminder of sorts... If they just won't respond, then you can always reopen the positions to allow new interest to sign up. I would hate to see this go, especially when I was about to finish up my CS. :(

I've been waiting for people to post IC. My chara can't doing anything until day time anyway.

Have you posted an IC yet? I haven't seen one. Or has everyone who's sign up here just hasn't shown themselves since?

If that's the case, why don't you a check up to wake them back up to this RP, a friendly reminder of sorts... If they just won't respond, then you can always reopen the positions to allow new interest to sign up. I would hate to see this go, especially when I was about to finish up my CS. :(

I have IC and no ones posted xD two pages are filled up with simply me and another person.

I'll try to get a post in soon to hopefully wake everything up again. I'm reading over it all, since I didn't know it was up. I'm also still considering making another male human, but it all depends on how quickly I can finish my other two templates. Sorry for the slowness on my part though - I've been working hard, stressing, and getting sick - lovely combination for me.

I'll try to get a post in soon to hopefully wake everything up again. I'm reading over it all, since I didn't know it was up. I'm also still considering making another male human, but it all depends on how quickly I can finish my other two templates. Sorry for the slowness on my part though - I've been working hard, stressing, and getting sick - lovely combination for me.

Oh yes perfect combination of things. xD now worries. I wouldn't be too surprised if it died.

Too late to join? It seems this RP has been through a bit of a tough spot, but it looks interesting, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.