Coexistence of Vampire & Human [Oc]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you all still accepting and if so what kind of characters are you in need of specifically?
Yes and humans. However we need vamps too but it needs to even out.

Well I can put up a human for now and if you need any others just feel free to ask!

Well I can put up a human for now and if you need any others just feel free to ask!
Okay ^.^ I mean we have at least three active vampires but no active humans.

I have humans o3o

Oh. Sorry. X.x you said no active humans so I thought that people believed I went inactive here.

Oh. Sorry. X.x you said no active humans so I thought that people believed I went inactive here.
Nope most inactive. Well everyone other then u and i

Reactions: RaccoonKing
If you're still taking on people, I would be interested in throwing out a human chara. Let me know, and if it's okay, I'll start working on a CS.

Your fine create(cs) away
If you're still taking on people, I would be interested in throwing out a human chara. Let me know, and if it's okay, I'll start working on a CS.

Your fine create(cs) away
Just one question. What country is this set in? I wasn't sure based off of the ooc I read and just want to make sure before I post the CS.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Role: Human[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Character Name: Kaiya Lee Graves[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Pronunciation: [Ky-ah] [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Alias: Kai (Prefers to be callked this)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Ethnicity: Caucasian[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: 17 [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Height:5' 6"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Hair: Short brown[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Eyes: Heterochromia - Right eye is green, left eye is brown.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Distinguishing Marks: Heterochromia. 1 tattoo (good luck finding it). Both ear cartilages are double pierced with silver studs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]General Appearance: Short brown curly hair. Average figure, could be a little more fit but is stronger than she appears. Her right eyes is a mix of shades of green and her left is a honey/brown color. [/BCOLOR]
View attachment 73195

[BCOLOR=#000000]Strengths: Dead aim (See "Hobbies" for more detail), general intelligence/logic – she is very rational and always in control of her emotions.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Weaknesses: She is human and; therefore, weak. Tends to be a bit of an airhead when it comes to things concerning herself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Current Goal/Purpose: graduate, go to college, get a good job in order to support herself and help her family. Currently working toward nursing school - she can be spotted around campus with numerous anatomy and physiology books when she is not studying for her current school.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Hobbies: Long range weaponry (initiated by her father's love for guns), reading, music, Volleyball.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Talents: Dead aim, singing, piano, volleyball[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Fears: Silence – she must always have some sort of noise.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]General Personality: Stoic and controlled, Air-headed at times, generally apathetic. Struggles greatly with her apathy towards living creatures and the guilt she feels for not caring about her fellow man.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]HISTORIC BACKGROUND[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]General History: Kai was raised by her father for most of her life. When she was young, her mother and older brother were killed in an accident which left the father daughter pair alone. Kai's father was always a fan of shooting long range weaponry such as guns, crossbows, and bow and arrows. He has been teaching her to shoot since she was a small child and in turn, she has become incredibly skilled in this area. She prefers distance shooting with sniper rifles, but has nearly unbeatable aim with almost any projectile weapon she picks up. Kai got into Crossazria Academy for her academics, or so she assumes, since she manages to keep a perfect grade point average. She has always been a bit skeptical of the idea that humans are alone as an intelligent species, but has never pursued the possibilities due to lack of evidence and lack of time to pursue it. She carries with her a few, vague memories of moments where her disbelief of the supernatural was put to the test, but has so far never been faced with doubtless proof. Kai spends a lot of her time studying, practicing her favorite sport, and shooting. She currently speaks two languages and is working on her third.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Before/ Present Life: Kaiya and her father picked up and moved after the death of her mother and brother, trying to start a new life. When she was accepted into the Academy, it was the perfect opportunity for them to get away and start again fresh. She currently attends the school like a normal student, though she has noticed a few strange things happening on campus and regards these occurrences with unvoiced suspicion. Her view towards the other students is less than friendly and she constantly shows her disproval of the way the Day Class fawns over the Night Class. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Relationships: She is not related to and has no significant friends at this school.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Just one question. What country is this set in? I wasn't sure based off of the ooc I read and just want to make sure before I post the CS.
Hmmm. Italy.

Oh yes. Alright. Just let me know if it's the chara is accepted. ^.^

Oh yes. Alright. Just let me know if it's the chara is accepted. ^.^
She's all good. All that really happened is day class has switched out and its now night class. Two humans got lost and stumbled along the night classes class room my chara (which you should read if haven't) helped them to front. She then stopped two vampires from fighting and ranking humans blood. The two humans from earlier says and she said she'd erase the memory and they said they didn't want that so she explained that if she left it as Is they couldn't tell anyone and of they did things would be worst. Now they gone to their dorm and she's in her class explaining blood tablets.

Also if your not sure who is vampe and who isn't its first post of rp. It tells roles and what not.

Got it. I'll start working on a post. Not sure if I'll get it in tonight or tomorrow evening. I'll post before tomorrow night for sure though.

Got it. I'll start working on a post. Not sure if I'll get it in tonight or tomorrow evening. I'll post before tomorrow night for sure though.
Tomorrow I hopefully won't be doing anything. Unlike today I was moving so yeah. Anyways post asap maybe we can get this to roling soon before ei call it quits and I don't wanna do that.

Posted. And it looks like my photo didn't go through on my CS. >.< Sorry about that.

Seeing if thIs is still open and what sort of charities are needed? Male/Female, Human/Vamp? I can make two, as well as help GM out with summaries and notes to help everyone keep up.

I WANT TO JOIN, I WANT TO JOIN... uhm, would it be okay if I got my character sheets up tomorrow? I'd... really like to make one vampire and one human. Can make two humans if it's needed, though. >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.