Coexistence of Vampire & Human [Oc]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably shouldn't rant here, but I don't see an OOC, so I have to say this now.

I apologize for my absence. A couple weeks ago, my laptop and all of my drawings from 2011 were stolen from me on my way to work. I wish I could've found another way to reach you all but there wasn't any that came to mind. I really am sorry and hope I still got a place here. I'd love to catch up as much as possible, but I have to admit now that for a while I won't even be occasionally posting. But I'll do as much as I can to be here as much as possible. I'd really like it if I could continue in your RP. Again, sorry! ^-^

I probably shouldn't rant here, but I don't see an OOC, so I have to say this now.

I apologize for my absence. A couple weeks ago, my laptop and all of my drawings from 2011 were stolen from me on my way to work. I wish I could've found another way to reach you all but there wasn't any that came to mind. I really am sorry and hope I still got a place here. I'd love to catch up as much as possible, but I have to admit now that for a while I won't even be occasionally posting. But I'll do as much as I can to be here as much as possible. I'd really like it if I could continue in your RP. Again, sorry! ^-^
Your fine. We haven't gotten very far.

I WANT TO JOIN, I WANT TO JOIN... uhm, would it be okay if I got my character sheets up tomorrow? I'd... really like to make one vampire and one human. Can make two humans if it's needed, though. >w<
Sure

Okay when everyone has finished with OC will someone do a charter thing for me. I might not be on today.

Ex: (put name of chara and person who plays them)
Humans:

Lola Jeffries @Seiren

Vampires:

Tony Angular @Seiren

I'll get one set for you. I've got one set almost.

Guards:
• Matthias Aleph - AceSorcerer
• Carmen Granger - Ookami
• Ilonzah Veach - Phi Chisym
• Minoru Fujo - Azumari

Humans:
• Headmaster Crosszeria (Cross) - Seiren
• Charlotte Beringer - Midian
• Sora Yamakazi - Kitsune
• Charon Abelli - Aka~Kitsune
• Pandora Abelli - Aka~Kitsune
• Kaiya Graves - Kaiya Lee Graves

Vampires:
• Lady Salem - Seiren
• Daichi Yamakazi - Kitsune
• Allegra Horris - Aka~Kitsune
• Valenkai Nomura - King_Dalmasca
• Meric Donovan - Phi Chisym

Guards:
• Matthias Aleph - AceSorcerer
• Carmen Granger - Ookami
• Ilonzah Veach - Phi Chisym
• Minoru Fujo - Azumari

Humans:
• Headmaster Crosszeria (Cross) - Seiren
• Charlotte Beringer - Midian
• Sora Yamakazi - Kitsune
• Charon Abelli - Aka~Kitsune
• Pandora Abelli - Aka~Kitsune
• Kaiya Graves - Kaiya Lee Graves

Vampires:
• Lady Salem - Seiren
• Daichi Yamakazi - Kitsune
• Allegra Horris - Aka~Kitsune
• Valenkai Nomura - King_Dalmasca
• Meric Donovan - Phi Chisym
I already had one I just needed new characters.

@Phi Chisym
I'm a bit confused about your vampire. Is he an aristocrac or a normal one who knows nothing of the vampire origins.

Well, he's a noble... He was a prince within his dead kingdom and now, after 700 years living within the modern world, he's attempting to just be; to live some sort of afterlife in peace. I'm still working on his template - that portion of his dead history probably won't be seen in the story. It's just his issues that he's trying to hide from - meaning his psychotic lycan twin brother who still hunts him to see him dead.

Well, he's a noble... He was a prince within his dead kingdom and now, after 700 years living within the modern world, he's attempting to just be; to live some sort of afterlife in peace. I'm still working on his template - that portion of his dead history probably won't be seen in the story. It's just his issues that he's trying to hide from - meaning his psychotic lycan twin brother who still hunts him to see him dead.
Oh... Okay

I would say this rp has died.

Have you posted an IC yet? I haven't seen one. Or has everyone who's sign up here just hasn't shown themselves since?

If that's the case, why don't you a check up to wake them back up to this RP, a friendly reminder of sorts... If they just won't respond, then you can always reopen the positions to allow new interest to sign up. I would hate to see this go, especially when I was about to finish up my CS. :(

I've been waiting for people to post IC. My chara can't doing anything until day time anyway.

Have you posted an IC yet? I haven't seen one. Or has everyone who's sign up here just hasn't shown themselves since?

If that's the case, why don't you a check up to wake them back up to this RP, a friendly reminder of sorts... If they just won't respond, then you can always reopen the positions to allow new interest to sign up. I would hate to see this go, especially when I was about to finish up my CS. :(

I have IC and no ones posted xD two pages are filled up with simply me and another person.

I'll try to get a post in soon to hopefully wake everything up again. I'm reading over it all, since I didn't know it was up. I'm also still considering making another male human, but it all depends on how quickly I can finish my other two templates. Sorry for the slowness on my part though - I've been working hard, stressing, and getting sick - lovely combination for me.

I'll try to get a post in soon to hopefully wake everything up again. I'm reading over it all, since I didn't know it was up. I'm also still considering making another male human, but it all depends on how quickly I can finish my other two templates. Sorry for the slowness on my part though - I've been working hard, stressing, and getting sick - lovely combination for me.

Oh yes perfect combination of things. xD now worries. I wouldn't be too surprised if it died.

Too late to join? It seems this RP has been through a bit of a tough spot, but it looks interesting, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.