Closure

Status
Not open for further replies.
He listened to her, picking at his breakfast, trying to make it look like he was eating more than he actually was. When it came to talking about her parents, she suddenly freaked out. She ran into the room and got dressed, coming back out before he even had his battered body fully out of the chair. "Aolin-" He called, but she was gone. He ran into his bedroom and shoved on a pair of trainers. He didn't want to be an addict any more. The only thing he wanted to have any more was her and he couldn't pick himself up unless he had her. He pulled on the first hoodie he found and grabbed his keys and phone, sprinting out the door. It was raining, and the rain soaked him as he ran. He had no clue where he was going, but he needed to find her. He got a number of strange looks, but he didn't care any more. His feet brought him to the park. By the time he got there, he was cold and wet but still running, still looking for her. He went to their oak tree and looked around, breathing hard. He couldn't lose her. No. He didn't want to go cold turkey with this girl. He wanted to have to be dragged away, kicking and screaming. He spotted her on the bridge and ran down to her.

"Aolin- I'm so sorry... I didn't know. Please, come back." He didn't remember when he'd started crying, but he was. "Please. I'm a screw up, more than you know, and I can't even try to fix myself unless you're with me. And I'm not going to care about what happened to you. I just need to wake up with you in my arms, and fall asleep with you in the same place. Because they're when my demons come back the strongest, and Aolin, I don't know how long I'm going to stand them. I need you. And I can try and help you to put yourself back together too." He didn't know if the shaking was withdrawal, from the cold, or from the crying.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The heavy rain.
Loud noises on the ground, with the raindrops hitting the pavement with power.

Aolin remained on the ground, with her back at Alex while he spoke. At that point, she couldn't find the strength to stand up. As if all her will power got drained out of her system.

" I.. Don't know what to do anymore.. I- am sorry!!
I feel to weak right now.. How can I help you with your demons when my owns Are lurking around me very single day of my Damn life?"

Her chin trembled badly, finally turning to look at the boy. Aolin's hair got stuck at her face from the wetness. For the next moment, it was silence.
Insecurities taking over her mind, while she tried to fight back, it didn't work at all.

How can I do this?!.. I feel so useless and stupid in the same time.. God, give me strength!
More thoughts running inside her head, as the rain made her completely soaked by now.

Reactions: PlayingMonster
And suddenly, the cravings kicked in. He just wanted that feeling of safety, knowing that he'd be safe while he fell asleep. Anxiety stirred in his chest, and suddenly he was terrified that this had all been a lie, that he was just the victim of a trick. He shook his head. "I don't know, Aolin. I don't know how I'm going to make it through every day, but I know that I can't do it without you. Last night..." He had to try and swallow the lump in his throat. "Last night was the first night that I wasn't scared when I was falling asleep. This morning was the first time I wasn't scared when I woke up. Goddammit, today was the first day when getting out of bed felt like a blessing. Because it was all for you. And all I need is you. Right here. Right by my side. And I'll manage. I'll survive. I can help you. I just need you to help me put the pieces back together."

He couldn't move. He was frozen to the spot, from the cold and the fear and the anxiety that had its hand curled around his lungs, ready to stop him from being able to breathe properly.

His words struck right at her heart like a gun shot.
He needed her ? Damn. More than she needed him? Not really.
Equality.

Then Aolin just stood up, rushing over to him and hugged him tightly still crying. In the process, she knocked him down the ground, to much pressure in her body.

She simply hugged him, didn't care about the rain or that her clothes were soaked wet now.
Her heart pounded so hard and loud, that her breathing got heavier by each second passing by.

" Idiot.. I like you.. I like so damn much that I would give away my soul to the Devil right now.."

Ailing squeezing his clothing, with the water drops falling down her face, her green eyes staring at him intensely.

• Love
And suddenly he was on the ground, but she had her arms around him, and that was all he needed to know. The anxiety lessened the grip on his chest and he laughed. "I would love to kiss you right now, but I'm starting to lose the sensation in my fingers with the cold." He laughed a little, lacing his fingers through hers. "Back to mine to dry off, I think."

He changed into a clean- and more importantly, dry- pair of jeans and t-shirt, toweling off his hair. He cleared the table as he waited for her to come out. He got the impression that neither of them were going to eat that much right now. When she came out, he grinned. "Now, about that kiss..." He took her hand and pulled her to the couch, sinking into it as he pressed her lips to hers. His hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her into him as he lay along it, making sure that as much of their body as was physically possible was touching. The warmth that he felt had nothing to do with finally being dry.

• Love
Aolin fallowed Alex until they reach his place once again. It was a crazy situation. One thing lend to another.
Stupid feelings.

As she dry off, Aoling took one of his TShirts and dressed with it while in the bathroom. A deep sigh escaped her lips, just as she stepped outside.
She was about to speak up, but Alex grabbed her hand, pushing both of the on the sofa. His lips capturing hers in a sweet, tender kiss and not letting her words to come out.

Again, more electric shocks wave covered her body, from head to toe. A low moan from her. Pounding heart beats with the fingertips squeezing his clothes.

She was sure he was what she craved for. Even though being broken like that, he still wanted her around. To her surprise.

After a short moment, her body pressing against his, Aolin parted her lips from Alex to look into his eyes.

" Please.. T-take it slow..
You already took my breath away a few times. In this case I'll need a CPR if this keeps going.."

She chuckled for a moment, blushing lightly and let her gaze to fall down. Her head begun to get all dizzy and fuzzy.

He grinned at her. "Is that a challenge?" He teased, before pressing his lips to hers again. This was all he wanted. This was all he needed. Her hair was still damp, and her fingers were curled in his shirt. His hands were around her waist, and it felt better than swallowing any amount of drugs. He vaguely remembered when he was being held captive, and how every so often, he'd start to surface. He'd feel the pain and the ache of the abuse- but then would come the narcotic. And how it felt, flooding through his veins and erasing every ache and pain and sending him back to the safety of sleep. She was like that but twice, three, a million times better.

His fingers curled in her t-shirt as he allowed his lips to part. He could feel her heart pounding above his, and it was like their heartbeats matched. One hand moved to her hair and he ran his hand through it, running it down her neck and along her spine. His hand slipped below her shirt, but only to the bare skin of her back, where he ran his thumb along her skin.

• Love
The need for a line of that powder begun to kick it severely. If she won't make it to get one, she'd have to do something more drastic.
Cutting herself. Enough to see the blood running down her hand, the numbness from it and light head. That would calm her down.

Aolin got caught up of guard, his hand all over her bare skin. Millions of sensations build up in a instant. Goosebumps rise all over her skin.
Thrilling sensations and emotion all at once.

She winced every time his thumb would touch her back. Her eyes squeezed tight, only sounds in her head turn to be like buzzing.

Aolin couldn't concentrate at that stage, her blood was asking for it. Her insides burned with desire.
She tried to fight back..
Alex's touch and tenderness was more than enough.

Or so she thought..

" Please.. Mmmmn.." Her body shivering already under his electric touches.

• Love
This felt better than anything he had ever hoped for. His kisses grew more intense. He ran his tongue over her lips, tasting the rain and the last traces of her breakfast, and what was better, her. Both hands slipped under her shirt, staying on her back, not wanting to go further than she wanted. Where his skin touched hers felt like it was on fire, and in the best way possible. He couldn't see anything with his eyes shut, and at the same time, he could see the sparks that their touch created. He was incredibly glad that he lived alone. He didn't want to be disturbed. Just the two of them. Just the two of them in this world and that was all that mattered. Her touch was like a fire that burnt away the cold chills, the ache, the cravings. She was his fire, and he'd been living in the dark and cold for far too long.

• Love
Aolin could feel her needs becoming stronger by any seconds now. The cravings.
All because of him.

What was he doing to her?
It had become unbearable to breathe. Her lungs felt tight. Her breath cut short just as his tongue licked her bottom lip.

Aolin squeezed even more his shirt, afraid that he'd run away any time. Afraid that if he will touch her even more, she'll break into tiny pieces.
A slow, and low moan escape her lips trembling badly than before.

It was worse than being on drugs. This new sensation inside of her.
This will be more than just a memory. Inevitable, Aolin will fall in love with him.
Unless she did already, considering her desires and feelings all together. The anxiety and the ecstasy.

He made her complete somehow, but she was scared of her true self and the emotions along with it.
Terrified that he will break even more, that she won't be able to fix him. Or her.

Breathing heavily at his lips, Aolin moved at his cheek by kissing it softly.
Her entire body got used to his touch, although still felt like burning with each pore of her skin.

• Love
She gripped his shirt even tighter, and he tightened his arms around her, making sure that she was as close to him as they could be. He felt so alive- more alive than he did when he was fully medicated, more alive than he did when he had been drinking as well. He didn't know what was going to happen. Either of them could die in the next twenty four hours, but he didn't care. Because he was there, kissing her, feeling her skin move beneath his hands. They slid up her back and onto her shoulder blades as she moved up to kiss his cheek. In response, he kissed her neck, still holding her close, still wanting to be nowhere else. Before, he'd felt like porcelain, ready to smash at the slightest touch. But now, he was strong, powerful, whole. He could save the world if all she gave him was this. He wasn't a weak addict. He was strong, powerful, and addicted to how kissing her felt.

• Thank You
It was as if she was Changing.
He changed to.

More than these type of feelings, it felt like she never had wings before. Feeling so alive.
Some sort of power growing inside of her, stronger and lustful.

Aolin swallowed the lump in her throat, trying to ignore the dizziness inside her head.

At that stage, she indeed got more terrified that she'll loose control of herself and she will become insane.
The type of sanity she held, was not healthy and so, a new sort of sanity got born.

Aolin arch her back lightly when his hands went deeper under the oversized shirt. More goosebumps rising down her spine and go all the way until they reach her toes.

" Alex.. Please,.. Hmmm we have to s-stop this.. I'll go insane otherwise.."

Barely managing to take a few words out, letting the breath to tickle his ear as now she leaned more onto him. Her face buried at the base of his neck.
Funny thing though. He is the broken one, and yet she was the one who needed saving.

• Love
He heard her words and kissed her, once more on the lips, gently, before smiling at her. "See. I can put you back together. And I'm not going to let you break." He promised. He adjusted himself slightly so her head was on his shoulder. His heart was still pounding as he slid his hands from her shirt, running his thumbs along her spine as he did so. He smiled at her, before noticing something on her arm and sliding up the sleeve, gently. He ran his thumb over the tattoo. "That's pretty." He remarked, before looking back at her. "Pretty tattoo for a pretty girl." He grinned.

And as the adrenaline faded, he felt the ache start to return to his bones. Straight from the high of one drug to the withdrawal of another. "I wish we could stay here. Forever. Never have to worry about anything else again." He sighed, running his hand along her arm before taking her hand and raising it to press to his lips.

• Love
It was an hard time.
Figuring out the life itself and how not to be broken, in a world where you pass By Life like a ghost. Or the other way around.

Aolin smiled slightly at Alex's remark about her tattoo, in return she kissed his cheek and let her face to snuggle at his neck.
The rush of adrenaline didn't vanished just yet, but it wasn't the same as before. Her heart continued to pound quick.

Even more when Alex took her hand kissing it tender, some bracelets going down her arm and revealed the cutting marks. They were a few actually, recent one to.

Aolin from reflex she slowly pull he hand back, not wanting him to are her scars. Not them.
They were private somehow.

" I guess so .. I will try to make you feel better to, Alex."

Her body snuggling on top of him, letting her right hand to rest at his chest And giving him a light kiss over his nose giggling.

" You have a small nose.. Like a smurf. Only that you aren't Blue..
Have you seen the cartoon?"

• Love
He laughed as she kissed his nose, snuggling even deeper into him. He wrapped one arm around her, his hand just brushing her hip. "Nah. When your parents- Sorry. I won't talk about my parents if it's a touchy subject for you. I was raised with everything in moderation, making sure I got enough intellectual stimulation." He laughed. "Until they realised that I wasn't very intellectual, and so they just made sure that I wasn't spending hours playing video games. They were happy when I was spending hours in my room working on music. And then-" He sighed. "Well, music took a bit of a back seat for a while. I was sleeping a lot of the time after that particular event." Trying to sleep through the panic attacks and withdrawal.

"But yeah, I never watched that many cartoons as a kid." He told her, idly rubbing his thumb along her hip. It was almost subconsciously- he just liked to be touching her.

• Love
Aolin just simply laid there with him, closing her eyes once again. His words ringing in her mind, wondering if indeed this was what she wanted truly.

Everyone has secrets, even darker than the night. Even more powerful than be mightiest Demon in the world.

Aolin slowly but certainly drifted to sleep in his arms, breathing over his neck by letting her darkest fears to fade away.
Far away in a world of dreams, fighting her own demons.

Only if it was a certain way to put an end of all of this. Perhaps it was only a Single way. Truth is, Aolin had no scare of the death itself. Many times she had deceived, only this time the desire of leaving this world and go into a different one with no pain, had become Real.

Her hands around his neck, pressing her body more to Alex, let her mind to Go to places she never knew they existed.

Dream world..

• Love
In no time at all, she was asleep on his chest. He could feel his own eyes drifting closed. As he fell asleep, he ran his hand down her back again, loving the feeling of having someone this close to him.

It was late afternoon when he awoke. The withdrawal really did make him feel like he was coming down with something. But the warmth of her on his chest made him feel so much better. He kissed her on the forehead and looked at the clock on the wall. "Aolin... Aolin, honey... If you're working this evening, I better get you something to eat." He said, shaking her gently. "What do you want? We can go out and get pizza, or I can cook you something. I make a mean spaghetti carbonara. And by that I mean I empty the jar of sauce into the saucepan really well." He grinned, sitting up slightly. His hair had dried while they'd been asleep, and as usual, it was ruffled. He ran a hand through it, flattening it slightly.

• Love
Aolin mumbled softly under her breath, her eyelashes not yet opened.

" Marshmallows.. Uhmm and peanut butter pancakes.. Fluffy marshmallows.."

Aolin turned her body so she faces the ceiling now, in a rather comfortable position on top of Alex. Not that she was aware.

However, just after few minutes her eyes flutter open, slowly scanning her surroundings. Suddenly, her body moved quickly by rolling over and falling onto the floor faced down. Cursing
some words under her breath, hard to comprehend, Aolin rubbed her hand and finally got up with a sleepy face.

" Damn.. And I though those marshmallows's fluffiness will help my fall. Didn't know it was a dream..
Uhh it hurts. My hand.."

Her eyes lifting to gaze at Alex for a moment, blushing lightly as her body sat on the floor, close to the sofa.
Somehow she felt strange, as if she had forgotten something.
Totally odd..

He laughed softly as she rolled over onto her back. She was still unconscious, and he hadn't even noticed. She murmured to herself, and he laughed again. "Aolin, sweetie-" Before he could as much as move to try and stop her, she rolled onto the floor. He covered his mouth as he started to laugh. He started to laugh whole-heartedly at her comment, and shook his head. "Are you okay?" He asked, holding out his hand to pull her up. "So. Are you hungry? We can go out and I'll buy you dinner as a date, meaning you won't have to pay me back, or I can cook for you here." He asked, wrapping his arms around her waist again and grinning down at her. He glanced at the clock. "Even if you are working tonight, I think we have time."

Aolin pouted same as a give year old, rubbing her eyes in the attempt to wake up properly.
His laugh made her be more stubborn.

" This is not cool at all!
You should have softer carpets.."

Lightly hugging him back, Aolin give Alex a smile and tried to understand what he was saying to her.

A deep sigh escaped her pouting lips, slowly now lifting herself by rubbing her bottom under the big shirt. Her eyes stopped at the window, at the distance the view of the city's buildings.

" I can eat almost anything.. No need to buy food. If you can cook.
I can help you.. I am pretty good at cutting onions!"

Her voice yet sleeping and a bit hoarse, Aolin stretched her hands in the air and yawn loudly.
She had a odd behaviour sometimes, hard to understand by the naked eye.

Aolin was like a drawn curtain.
Still every time she would reach out her fingers at Alex, the feelings crushed her down.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.