• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too apologize im dealing with a small hard drgu addiciton atm jes gimme a minnit

Ok, really sorry, guys! Life's been hectic and after the big gap I sort of lost the muse for James so I hesitated to post, but I'm getting one out right now before I sleep.

I'm sorry to hear you guys struggling with all sorts of things. I hope this rp don't fall into the graveyard. I enjoy these characters, and I enjoy exploring Ricchon and his powers as well as his interaction with your characters.
I wish for Evelynn and Joakim's return to be soon, and I wish for all of you to have an easier day. <3

I'm planning on writing up a post for outside the gates tonight. ive been getting plenty of rest today and tonights looking like it'll be productive :>

Reactions: Starrnico
I'll be resisting the urge to have Eden spooking over Power's shoulder at Ricchon's trashcan shot like Ougi.png

Yeah I've been slacking in keeping up with this, sorry everyone. Been so absorbed in studying and training that I've been too tired to get on regularly

haha ok? x3
What does the emoji have in its hands? Stamps?
those are sleeves.

Yeah I've been slacking in keeping up with this, sorry everyone. Been so absorbed in studying and training that I've been too tired to get on regularly
its okay to have a slowish roleplay. as long as we keep our ooc communication up and post when we can, a good story can be had :)

Sarokhor's image is gone and they're labeled guest, and I can't click on either the non-image or the name. . . Are they gone from the site? Is that what that means?

well thennn. ill go about preparations for writing out her character then...

sorry no hear from me latly. v sicktbh i kinda expected this rp to get dark, but not so soon. :I

i might be taking off work tomorrow to rest, so, if im up to it ill put up some posts. if anyone would like to take over Alicia's writing for a few posts feel free to pm me about iit..

I hope it isn't too late to join.

67c31182a3395fb0d3697b7078d571c1.jpg

Name | Zachariah Campbell
Nickname | Zach
Age | 16
Birthday | Feb 14
Height | 6'4
Hair length & color | long red hair
Eye color | green
Gender | male
Power(s) | Technopathy- Zach can talk to almost any machine. Unfortunately they don't always listen.

MY LIFE STORY
Biography / /
Zach was raised by his mother. He never knew who his father was. His mother had to work two jobs to support him so he spent a lot of time alone. Not wanting to be alone while his mother was gone he learned to make friends quickly and he joined every club and activity that could. His mom died protecting him from someone who accidentally saw Zach using his powers. He blames himself for her death.
Themes / /

PREFERENCES
Loves / /
  1. Painting
  2. Music
  3. Animals
Fears / /
  1. Small placea
  2. Spiders
Dislikes / /
  1. Bullies
  2. Tests
  3. Impatient people
THE PLAYER
Username: KatherinWinter is looking forward to interacting with all of you.
This is a rather advanced RP. and it is expected that you can write a pretty meaty paragraph with ease. mind giving Zack a deeper meaning to his life? also, Bendable Cricketbat is not 16. try again. good try tho. ;>

1. more bio please.
2. new faceclaim.

also. Meaty: "full of substance or interest; satisfying." not.
Meaty: "Huge"

also love the power. :> Add more details to how they don't always listen. :>

due to the specificity of the power, your limitations descriptions is sufficient. I'm just being greedy. :>

This is a rather advanced RP. and it is expected that you can write a pretty meaty paragraph with ease. mind giving Zack a deeper meaning to his life? also, Bendable Cricketbat is not 16. try again. good try tho. ;>

1. more bio please.
2. new faceclaim.
I don't remember seeing that. I am sorry.

I don't remember seeing that. I am sorry.
:V are you out then?

or just redoing?

i mean either way its not SUPER apparent or anything just in the tags. no need to apologize, if anything it's my fault. lol

That's up to you. I can do two paragraphs. More with the right partner.
like i said I'm more worried about quality than quantity. do you feel up to par with at least the most verbose writers on the thread? if so I haven't got anything against it :V

SO. That was a hurricane. :I

now that I'm out of the dark however, I'll revive this rather quickly by opening full discussion on how to write out Alicia.

It's pretty apparent her player isn't on the site anymore, and due to her proximity to the story and characters thus far, proceeding without a plan would be foolhardy.

so, I'm taking suggestions and ideas, on how to kill a child.

and that's just the way it is.

This is all meta discussion so please don't plan it into character, and if anyone would like to write anything for Alicia once we start moving towards zero hour, come forward, if not, i will.

Ideas thus far include: mugging, mob attack by radicals, Alicia goes haywire and Powers(or another character) puts her down out of fear, and, "Have you guys seen Alicia?".

Uuuh ._.
Sorry for going MIA on you guys, but I haven't had any sort of time to be here at all lately. I've had too much work and school.
I'll see what I can do when I get home today, if nothing else I know I should be able to get something out this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.