• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, he hasn't apologised to her yet. Lol, fun reading though
I can imagine :) Then he'll probably find a way to do it soon. He's done something...hahahah x3 OMG Ricchon hahahah

Well geez, the two lovebirds were busy while Alicia and Jameson were away fetching a stick lol!

Hehe, yes. It's time for them to return now. I am looking forward to Ricchon and Ann getting to know each other more though. :) Off to look at your reply.

Hopefully it's good. I'm so sick right now I cant even get out of bed

Name: Nathan (transgender girl closeted)
Physical appearance in true form: Sex is male, white short hair, freckles and pale skin, stereotypical attractive looking person, long barbed spike tail with spikes that draw or retract, completely red eyes, long abnormal teeth and can only eat humans (ashamed of it), 6'2"
Shapeshifts into anything but sometimes can't control it and is emotionally delicate.

Likes: Pretending to be a human, fitting in, coloring and looking at the sky
Dislikes: Her diet, powers, and most of all, body

Bio: Nathan was abandoned near an orphanage, her mother escaping from hunters. Her species, Aixist, are an evil kind, killing humans for sport or survival. She is the last of her kind and doesn't even know what she is.

Physical appearance in true form: Sex is male, white short hair, freckles and pale skin, stereotypical attractive looking person, long barbed spike tail with spikes that draw or retract, completely red eyes, long abnormal teeth and can only eat humans (ashamed of it), 6'2"
Shapeshifts into anything but sometimes can't control it and is emotionally delicate.

Bio: Nathan was abandoned near an orphanage, her mother escaping from hunters. Her species, Aixist, are an evil kind, killing humans for sport or survival. She is the last of her kind and doesn't even know what she is.

I like this, however, shapeshifting is SOOOO last 3 characters. As well, Per-species mutations are impossible. Each of these humans born is still, nevertheless, human. This isn't a fantasy setting. I'm fine with the qualifiers she has, but identifying as anything other than human, at least in the META, is not allowed.

think we could go for something else? The rest of it is getting there though!

I just want to make sure that you add some more MEAT to her past and bio.
We have character with long-standing histories, one's who's experience as an abnormal started very early in life.

Reactions: Laivindur

ADDENDUM: in assessing the state of the roleplay while NOT on a fistful of benzodiazepines, I'll allow a manner of shapeshifting power for your character, provided you have redone the above measures and refitted the power to suit.

and if you choose this route, I would like some more detail in terms of the limits of powers. but that can be worked out later. :)

I am waiting on Alicia, James or Powers so we can go on this walk

It's Sarokhors turn. Just waiting for Alicia's post whenever there's time for it.

Right. I was expecting a post from Rom. My apologies I will get right on it

I'll post tomorrow. I've been working all WEEK. pushing cars through parking garages and my everything are killing me.

tomorrow shall be laundry and POSTS. promise. Already know what im gonna write up, just. I'm tired as shit and.

gnight. :V

Hey, guys. People still around? Were we waiting for me or something? I was waiting for sarokhor so Alicia could react before we leave.

I swear I thought I posted already. I will look and post right away if that's not the case

Well I was writing my post when starrnico posted, but I don't think mine messes anything up as far as I can see

Well, now I wish I had known, so Ann could come over and take her hand or hug her or something, lol
;)

Well, now I wish I had known, so Ann could come over and take her hand or hug her or something, lol
;)
You can change it, can't you?

Too late now since there's several posts after. I think I'd just let things go.

Yeah, I don't see a reason why Alicia can't take Ann Marie's hand now. I don't see anything off. Haha, Ricchon <3 This group is precious. I feel a little nervous about Ricchon noticing Eden on Power's shoulder though. Why didn't he just leave her in the house? :D Carrying an unconscious girl on a trip is so normal!

Sorry if anyone was waiting for me! No alerts again and I only just now remembered to check and see if anyone had actually replied again. I'll try to get you guys a reply tonight or early tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.