Classroom Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander looks towards Aerith "That is a beautiful name, I can show you were are room is now if you would like I am sure lugging around your stuff is tiresome."

Nils looked over at Sil "Yeah actually, Its right over there." Nils points to the nearby hallway. "Guess that means you are gonna be on my hall for the month". Nils checked his schedule and looked around. "Well I dunno what you all are gonna be doing for the rest of the day...but would you all mind if I hung out with you guys? All the other teachers are at least 20 years older than me and its so boring listening to them talk.."

Aerith nodded at Alexander "Sure.I'd love that."
She then turned at Nils "How does the pool sounds?"

Nils shrugged "I am not really interested in swimming, I am just gonna find a beach chair near the pool to relax. You guys go have fun."

"If you are positive Nils, well Aerith we should get to the room so we can get ready."

Alexander turns to the rest of the group" We can met back at the pool in a bit, I hope to see all of you there."

Kalah giggles quietly at the slight blush, then smiles to Xavier.

"That would be fine with me if you would like to be my room-mate."

She says with a nod and another smile, holding her hand out to Xavier. It seemed Kalah had a little bit of a habit regarding shaking peoples hands whenever somehing was decided.
She takes out her extra key and hands it to Xavier after the handshake, happy that she didn't have
to search all day and night for a room-mate.

Name: Brian Anderson
Student/Teacher: Student
Hair Color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
Apparel (Outfit): Wears mostly T-shirts with Mine craft on them or deus ex human revolution jumpers e.c.t and jeans and or 20's style casual wear when not at school but in school he wears a smart 20's style suit and smart black shoes he stands at 6'2 ft tall and has a fair muscular build.
n
Brian walks over to room 108 and inserted the card, then he opens the door and hangs up his hat and jacket and sits dops n on the bed he unpacks his washbag and puts it in to the bathroom and sets out his sleep wear meticulously and then leaves room 108 and locks the door and puts a pair of sunglasses on that were slid on the pocket of his brest pocket and started to walk up the stairs to top deck.

as soon as he reached top deck he saw some other students and a proceeded them and said "hi im Brian"

Aerith nods at Alexander and then follows him to the room.
A small smile came to Aerith's face as she looks at the view of the ocean.
Maybe it was a good idea to join the trip afterall.

Name: Naoki Kanda; stage name and nickname is Kanan
Gender: Biologically female; looks, speaks, sounds, and dresses as a male
Student/Teacher: Transfer student
Hair Color: Black, dark brown; one longer strand is dyed a pale blond
Eye color: Dark brown; occasionally wears coloured contacts
Apparel (Outfit):
228134_417159895013850_2016495460_n.jpg

Kanda stared down at the slip of paper that had been handed to her as soon as she had stepped aboard the ship, and frowned at it. 213, huh. Assuming it was her room number, she peered down the empty hallway and scratched the back of her head with her free hand.

Huh. At least I can read the numbers, if I can't really read anything else. I know we're supposed to have roommates, but I don't see anyone here.

Shrugging nonchalantly, she hefted her guitar case over one shoulder and gripped the handle of her suit case, crumpling the numbered paper in the process. Kanan shuffled down the hallway, shoulders hunched and head down, wondering how she was going to survive this trip. Her English wasn't great, and for the last couple of months, she had been shuffled around from school to school as her mother sought to find an institute of learning that would "feminize" her only daughter.

Yeah. Good luck with that, Mom. A smirk touched the girl's face, and she snorted quietly under her breath. She liked herself perfectly fine the way she was, and she didn't intend to allow any boarding school to change her.

Glancing at the doors she passed from the corner of her eye, she spotted the number that matched the scribble on her paper, and she stopped in front of it. Digging into one of the pockets of her light jacket, she located her room key and swiped it; the light on the lock flashed green and she turned the handle, pushing the door open and letting herself inside. It didn't take her long to have her stuff stowed away in the closet, and she decided to make her way up to the top deck, to see if anybody was there. The silence was starting to get to her.

I've been reading too many ghost stories.

She mounted the steps that led up to the top decks, and blinked in the bright sunlight, squinting to allow her eyes to adjust to the brilliant day, and quickly saw a group of what appeared to be other students from her new school milling around. Shyly, the tall Japanese girl edged her way towards them, shoulders hunched a bit. Even up close, it was typically nigh impossible for people to discern that Kanan was, in fact, not a he but a she, and she liked to keep it that way. Pausing at the edge of the group, she waited patiently for a break in the conversation before inserting herself. It wasn't typical of her, as she tended to be a quiet creature, kept to herself most times, but she was tired of being unable to make friends at all these schools into which she was getting shoved, and she figured it was best for her to take the first step since others didn't seem inclined to do so.

"Uh... hello," she murmured in heavily accented English. Her voice was low, lower than most girls', a deeper alto that gave further rise to the idea that Kanan was a boy. Hesitantly, she lifted one hand, waggling her fingers in a polite wave. "Eto... ah, it's a nice day, yes?"

That sounded stupid. I wish I had paid better attention in English.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander turns around to see Aerith smiling, "It is a beautiful site isn't it, I hope you are having a good time."

Kalah looked to the new arrivals and smiled to each of them, giving them all a friendly greeting and a wave.
Her hair hand to be brushed out of her eyes once or twice before she gave up and decided to put it back up into a pony-tail like she normally does.

She then turns to Kanan and tilts her head a bit.

"Hello there.. my name is Kalah. Do you mind if I ask where you are from? I just kind of noticed an accent in there.."

Kalah gives one of her soft laughs, a bit embarrassed to ask such a straight-forward question when first meeting somebody, but she just couldn't beat her curiosity...

"I-I'm sorry, you don't need to answer that, it was pretty rude of me to ask out of the blue.. I just have curiosity issues.."

She lowered her head a bit, scratching the back of her head and even blushing a little bit which was odd for Kalah.. especially around guys, she was typically pretty comfortable.. what was up with her..?

Kalah continued to ramble apologies for a moment before just growing quiet.

Aerith nodded,closing her eyes as her smile never leaving her face.
"It is..The site is too beautiful.." She said,her eyes opening and staring at Alexander.
her smile never left her face.

As Alexander looks into Aerith beautiful Lilac eyes, deciding if he wants to say something super cheesy.

" Your right it is beautiful"

As he says with a smirk on his face. "I am glad its just so peaceful here its a nice change."

Brian continues walking along the deck to the pool and bumps in to a rather feminine looking guy "sorry" Brian says shyly as he stumbles back from the impact

Nils looks around at the students and chuckles "well, if you all going to stand around awkwardly flirting with each each other all day, I am going to take a nap" he gives a smile and heads to the nearby beach chairs and lays down on one. "if any of you need anything I am here, just try not to get in trouble during my nap"

Relief blossomed on Kanan's face, and her easy grin widened, open and friendly, if a little shy. Well, at least she'd been understood, even if the accent was heavy. That was a plus. Her brows furrowed with the effort of thought in a foreign language, and her lips moved faintly, testing the words silently before she delivered them aloud.

"Eto...," the bassist began, rubbing at her upper arm sheepishly. "My name is..." A pause; she knew how she'd introduce herself to others in her native land and she'd almost blurted it in such a way, but a vague niggling in the back of her head tugged at a faint memory from the English classes to which she'd paid little attention. She had a feeling that if she said her moniker the proper way, people might mistake her surname for her given. "Ah, I am Naoki Kanda," she tried again, inwardly pleased with herself for remembering how English speakers did it. Although Naoki was a unisex name, it was typically given to males more often than females, giving further credence to the boyish appearance and demeanor. "It is nice to meet you, Kalah-san." She inclined her head, bowing at the waist in the polite gesture that had been ingrained into her from the moment she could walk.

Some of the girl's words were going over her head, but Kanan attempted to keep up with the speech as best she might. With a look of polite curiosity and good-natured tolerance plastered on her face, she smiled and nodded along with what the girl was saying, and waited patiently for her turn to speak. The apologies finally bubbled into silence, and Kanan grinned, chuckling quietly. Lifting both hands, she waved them in front of herself gently, dismissively.

"No, no," she hastened to reassure Kalah in her heavily accented English. "あぁ、大丈夫大丈夫。" ("Oh, it's okay, really.") Realizing her slip a moment after the words escaped her, Kanan winced and offered the girl an apologetic, lopsided smile that brought out the dimples in her cheeks. Concentrating hard, she struggled to find the proper words to get her point across. "Ah... It is okay. It is fine. ... Kalah-san, do not apologize." The grin widened, an air of easy confidence evident beneath the shy friendliness. "I am Japanese. Ah... from Tokyo," she clarified, and then a faint blush stained her cheeks and she chuckled, somewhat abashed. "Yes. I am sorry... I... English is not so good."

At that moment, she felt the impact from another body colliding with hers, and Kanan's eyes widened in surprise as she stumbled forward slightly, nearly toppling over into the girl with whom she'd been speaking. She windmilled her arms, struggling to keep her balance, and finally managed to right herself. When both feet were safely on the ground and equilibrium had been regained, she glanced over her shoulder, both brows arched.

"Ah... it is okay," she managed, nodding her head. "No harm. You are okay?"

Kalah was still blushing a bit as she tried to recover from her ramblings of apology... but soon enough her cheeks returned to their normal color and she gave Kanan another sweet, friendly smile... Kalah's smile was perhaps the most notable thing about her.. it seemed to somehow pull the attention away from even her scarlet colored hair. She nodded while listening to Kanan's answer of where she was from, then giggled softly as the Japanese had slipped out.

"There's no reason to apologize really...! I really love Japan myself.. just never really had any way to learn much about it or check it out.. I wonder if the cruise will stop anywhere in Japan.. Oh any your English is fine too, alot better than my Japanese!" She said with a giggle. It was obvious from Kalah's facial expression that she was trying REALLY hard not to start rambling again, and soon enough her cheecks were starting to turn pink again.

"So wh-" Kalah was cut off by Brian bumping into Kanan, almost knocking her (Kanan) onto Kalah. "W-whoa..!" She let out a surprised noise and started pulling her own little windmill in an attempt to stay balanced.Once everyone had settled she smiled again, seeing that everyone was fine. She almost looked relieved though, maybe the bump had saved her from rambling any more than necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.