Clash Of Gifted: Rise of Advent (OOC+ Signups)

Sorry, been moving into my new apartment and dealing with some medical stuff on top of studying for finals.

The opening post is a bit rough to work off of. I don't have an idea of what's going on, location, and time wise, and those are big issues for me. If someone else got a post up I could probably get something rolling on that front. Maybe. I dunno.

Sorry if I come across as snippy, but sleep exhaustion isn't fun.
Welllll... Like if you wanted, your charrie could head to the garage and chat with Amina or like I could edit Amina heading back up to the others and run into Tiresias? Let me know k^^

And like Amina is still Amina: loudmouthed, fun-lovin yet with a bit of bad attitude and still a bit pervie :333 But sooooo like yeah, she's super friendly with her pals too and like I think she and Tiresias could be pals too ;D

Just another headsup for you guys, I might not be able to post this week cause I have some deadlines on a few of my assignments. The post that I had been working on before is only half-done. Hopefully, some of you guys will still be interested by the end of this week.

Got my post up. Not exactly happy with it but it's there.

Reactions: TreasureSniper
Also. Feel free to post some additional character interaction between Tiresias and Amina

Reactions: AshenAngel
Sorry I haven't made a character. As of right now there are multiple things that keep me from taking the time to make one, so I will have to drop out. I really liked this RP concept, but I don't have the time I thought I did to make a character. I apologize.

• Sympathy & Compassion
project-manager-definition_90085cc6-7f0b-440c-a5e9-56825e0c1a8c.jpg

Don't mind me, dropping this here because I don't want to lose it and since I'm on a library laptop this is my only guarantee. Also it's totes gonna be Ty's coffee mug.

• Love
This is Amina's coffee mug:

il_570xN.913539346_bn7c.jpg

Just make sure she only has one cup. Only one. I mean it.
Then... BOOOOOOMMM!!!
giphy.gif

Like yeah.

:333~~

• Love
Sorry it took so long. Apparently I forgot to save the draft and had to rewrite the entire thing. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy fighting the war golem!

Just checking:
~delta has trained together for months so we know each other as teammates and our powers right?

~ So like we should know sign language to communicate with willow and not get all freaky when Ty gets in our head right?

~Also do we have any knowledge/data on the magic golem dudes?

~delta has trained together for months so we know each other as teammates and our powers right?
Yup. The squad made it pass the initiation where other potential squads competed against each other to earn a spot on the Defenders
~ So like we should know sign language to communicate with willow and not get all freaky when Ty gets in our head right
Yup, you guys know each other well enough, unless of course Ty has never done that before.
~Also do we have any knowledge/data on the magic golem dudes?
They are called Genocider class War Golem. They are normally only used by the military during times of war. Yen will fill you in with more details on the next post.

Last edited:
I would imagine we are at least somewhat familiar with each other's bags of tricks. Probably not the super special ones that we keep in our emergency-only safe, but we should still at least know what kind of fonts we possess, how we use them, role in the teams, etc.

This is how I imagine Willow will go: he will be filling in the support role and should be the team's designated medic & artificer. He heals, he shields, he boosts - and throwing in a few troublesome runes here and there to make our team look really pretty and the others very ugly. He will disengage from direct combat unless it's absolutely necessary. Due to his font, he is flexible enough to adapt to whatever tactics the group might use.

Also, what happened to our resident Djinn?

Alright. Ty isn't that strong in combat, he acts as an analyst, communications web, and strategist. He can use his psychic font to disorient and confuse opponents of the organic variety, and can cast illusions around himself and his teammates in order to hide them from the opponent and make stunt doubles of them in order to further confuse or distract them. He can also cast an illusion around the opponent to make them think or feel like they've been sent somewhere else, from concrete jungle to actual jungle or anything else, to serve as a means of distraction. This trick is more exhaustive to him since it's quite literally creating a world for one person to get lost in.

Whether or not his tricks work on robocop is still up in the air.

How long do you guys want this battle to be?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: AshenAngel
Well, I think Tiresias would appreciate something a bit on the shorter side lol. But in all seriousness as long as you think it needs to be.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Well, I think Tiresias would appreciate something a bit on the shorter side lol. But in all seriousness as long as you think it needs to be.

Well, like I think this is a good measure to see like how we trained together to make it into Delta. Like Boo's thinking that like we should have a couple more rounds of posties just to see what we can do... and... see just how much crap we can have kicked out of us too... cuz fun stuffs. Wheee... :[[[[

Oh! And soooooo like there miiiiiight be someone else joining us? Maybe. We'll see?