Clash Of Gifted: Rise of Advent (OOC+ Signups)

K so like Boo postied!!^^!! But k so like I made it as if Amina is gunna teleport err'body. But! Like if that don't work for your charries then just let me know and I will edit muh postie to accommodate k? ;D

Reactions: Raven
Yo guys. Busy week this week so I may only reply next week.

@AshenAngel and @Raven you guys still kickin' with us? Hope ya can postie up sometime soon k? ;D

Still here, I have six class periods left of this summer college course, then I'll have time to get a solid post up.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I'll try my best to post within this week. Thank you for your patience :)

I officially leave out and will be gone in two days. The time I will be back is Sunday maybe be online Monday or Tuesday. I'll post when I get back for sure.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ami is pretty much useless for the next scene so gunna wait for someone else to reply first. And reeeeeally hoping that someone supports her around the shoulders so she can hobble with them into the room.

But if no one posties up by Friday I'll put one in for Amina :33

Alright, Willy is going to carry Ami. Our resident friendly skeleton is going to need someone else to carry him around.

Edit: Posted. Someone please remind me not to play a mute character next round.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
... can't help but feel like we were not supposed to fight the final boss on day one. Anyone else getting that feeling?

Pretty sure Ty's going to have some words with whoever's voiding the warrantee on the power crystal.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hey there guys, because of the increase in workload, I dont think i can continue this rp............ Nah just kidding. Its a busy week up ahead so I may only reply in the next week. Thank you for your patience.

Guys I might be the same on replying. I may have to wait until Sunday, or sometime next week. This is my first week of ASL and well the assignments are a bit more difficult because it's a laungue class I guess. Idk how much I'll be getting in my two science classes but hopefully I can still RP.

Again the plan is to reply this weekend or next week.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Lol day one of college and I already have three projects due in the next fourteen days. I hate Mondays I guess but that's life. I might be a bit busy lol, I'll try to post whenever I can.

Lol day one of college and I already have three projects due in the next fourteen days. I hate Mondays I guess but that's life. I might be a bit busy lol, I'll try to post whenever I can.

I know what you mean. Apparently the government is making online a requirement now so for seated classes I've already had only quizzes due by well tomorrow. That's apparently attendance records, thankfully the hard assignment is due Sunday night so I have time to learn some tech stuff for it. By tech I mean learn how to create videos that don't suck. The quizzes the teachers were kind and made it class rules based or where you grew from last class based.

On another note I should have time to look at posting Friday unless something unforeseen comes up.

Edit: Something did come up but I should get something this week at the latest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working on my post, should have something up by tomorrow I'd say.

Busy week up ahead. But I should be able to post by this week (hopefully).

I'm here, just entered panic mode with my classes.