City of wings

What is your favorite bird?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinx and Jax looked up at Arietta "We're still going. But, if it bothers you so we won't attack unless we're shot at." Police officers came in looking for the Experiments. "Damn it Kara got us seen sis." "Don't worry I'll handle this." She leaped into a tree. following the officer as he came to the point where they were all standing. She dropped down on top of him like a dead body. The man screamed and ran out. "Pathetic. Four year olds handle that better." "If we're going to move we better move now. The anti flight caravan isn't that far away." Jinx nodded "So are you guys coming or not?"

Jason would tilt his head to the side and a smirk came across his face " why not? " he turned his head looking at the girl that was running " maybe I want them to find me maybe I want to see the life leave their eyes" he would grin evil walking up to the other two and look at them " please that canister will be very useful..and I'm not coming I do better on my own

Jinx handed the man the canister. "If it ceases to work normal caravans carry EMP charges steal those to charge it." "Sis, we have to move now." Jinx jumped up and flew after her brother. Their wing design let them soar above the clouds and disappear. "3 miles to target Jax. You ready?" Jax increased his speed "Yeah..."

Her eyes filled with fear of the evil seeming boy next to her. She looked at the unsettling grin before walking toward the two siblings.
Arietta's head tilted at the offer. "Why are you heading to the lab. I thought you would want to stay away from them." Her first instinct had been to run as far as she could and hide. That had been her plan. Just lay low till they stopped looking.

Jason nodded and watched them leave. He looked towards where they came from then to his left where they left. He sighed knowing that they might need his help so he shot up into the sky going against what he just said he stayed a mile behind them keeping his eyes on them flying towards them

Jinx pulled out a small device from her pocket. "900 feet. Prepare for defense protocols Jax." The guns locked onto both of them. They dodged the bullets gracefully. "You done yet Sis?!" Jax was changing altitude rapidly. "Almost 10 seconds to shutdown." "9 to impact that's cutting it close Jinx!" Jax nose-dived for the court yard. The guns relocated on him. "Shutdown!" The gates flung open. Men started rushing out of the building. "Now Jinx!" Jax hit the deck. Jinx simply extended her wings in the direction of the guards and they dropped. If you had a high-speed camera you would have noticed the blades flying out of them. "Your up Jax." They walked inside to see the scientists running frantically around. Jinx hated the ones that cowered. She killed everyone she found hiding while Jax opened the 6-inch titanium vault door. Down the hall the repetition of metal banging was heard. Jax was punching the door down.

Kara noticed finally she was walking alone and spun around "shit" scientists had surrounded her. She looked around trying to find an escape route. "ugh" she took put a pure white top hat and a dessert eagle. "is it time to play?"

Ivan was intrigued. Not only had 4 fledglings appeared undetected overnight, 3 of the fledglings had decided to blow their cover by running over to a complete stranger, subsequently flying away with him, leaving the fourth fledgling to fend for herself against a horde of scientists. He sighed as he chuckled to himself. I'm gonna like these odds. Ivan thought as he flew to her aid (not that she needed it).
"Depends on what you mean by play." He said as he landed behind her, blade pistol pointed at the nearest scientist's head.

Jason would see five guards with guns appear behind them and he shot towards his speed so fast he unsheathed his swords and went through them all. Their blood sprayed all over the walls and he glared at them " I decided to change my mind.. I will help just this once " grins with a psychotic look in his eye

Jinx crossed her arms staring at Jason. "Stay out of his way unless you want a missing arm." Jax almost pummeled the door open. Jinx hacked all the computers in the meantime. "Well this is interesting. Hey... Umm What should I call you by sir..."

Jason would shake his head and sheathed his blades. "Call me Jason..and I don't plan on getting in your way.. proceed.." he sighed and leaned up against the wall crossing his arms glaring straight ahead

A loud thud was heard down the hall and a bunch of the experiments ran out of the sealed vault. "Alright Sis. Where's the next one. Hey Person." Jinx pulled up a window on the computer. "Colorado. Somewhere in the midst of nowhere. And this is Jason, Jax." Jax put his hand out. "Nice to meet ya. Again, You here to help?" The experiments were still flooding out of the building when the fail-safe activated. The doors closed sealed with doors just like the vault on. Then a laser overlay activated over them. Large drones walked out of hatches in the walls. "How long Jinx." "15 minutes until I'm in." "Jason I'll ask again are you here to help?"

"I would say more like killing" in a split second the girl starts shooting the scientists not missing a shot. She goes over after she ran out of bullets for that gun and starts breaking necks. She continues this .

Well, I can't let the lady have all the fun now can I? Ivan rushed in, shooting his target through the neck before finishing him off with the blade end of the gun. "I was saving that one for a rainy day, looks like you were the lucky one." Scientist upon scientist rushed to get a piece of the hawk boy, only to have a helping of their own blood as they rushed into the blade. "*sigh* They never learn do they?" He called to the girl from earlier.

Jason would turn around and glare at the drones " yes.. I will take care of the drones.. now you two don't get in my way.." he said has he unsheathed his blades and started to walk up to the drones " this will be very interesting..

Jax ran to the doors and tried to redirect the lasers so he could kick it down. After scrambling for a while he noticed a metal box on the wall with big orange letters reading. Malfunction Emergency "Wow, these bastards really do think of everything." He took the bomb to one of the doors and shouted "Fire in the hole!" A loud gunshot like noise was heard and the box fell off the wall leaving a hole big enough for a person to walk through. ~Emergency Shut-Down! Emergency Shut-Down!~ "Crap! We need to get out the fail-safe is active!" Jax peeked from behind his 5-minute blast shield "Your kidding. Sis, why must we make so much noise." "Good to see the other you is back. But, we gotta go! Come on Jason!" Jax followed Jinx out the door. "Sis, another caravan is coming." ~30 seconds to fail-safe~ "Just perfect."

(When you get on this is your choice michael: To our right is a forest straight ahead we can cut by the anti-air caravan by lying in the tall meadows. to our left is civilization. using these choose a path or make a plan using the paths to get us away from the blast and caravan.)

"it seems these scientists get dumber by the second" a splash of blood ends up on her cheek. wheb all of them are dead she turns "im kara and who might you be" she takes off her top hat and bows her golden hair flowing down.

Jason would walk up behind them and sheathed his blades" let's destroy that caravan.. I will distract them while you two set up another bomb.. " he looked at them crossing his arms " or do you have a better plan..I just want to kill as many of those basterds as possible

"Nice to meet you Kara." He says with a bow of his own. "My name is Ivan. It's not everyday I see a fledgling of your caliber." He adds with a smirk. Not to mention one as beautiful as... No. Don't think like that. He spots the blood on her cheek. "You're bleeding."

She wipes the blood off and smiles "Nope my blood is black this isnt mine" Hes handsome... Her cheeks begin to fill with red "But uh thank you for uh caring" She laughs nervously. She spreads out her raven wings "Uh we should get going Ivan" She smiles Why did i tell him my blood was black do i trust him?

Status
Not open for further replies.