City of wings

What is your favorite bird?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What am I doing? I'm saving you from the scientists; or do you want to get caught?" Aria tells the other subject that she had grabbed and she had followed Jax and Jinx to the barn where when she walked back in pulling the person behind her she noticed Kara waking up. "Are you all right Kara? It seems you don't look the best. Also it wasn't my aim to disturb you at first; I had no idea any other subjects were around." Aria bows apologetically and gives a friendly smile to Kara.

Jinx and Jax are sprinting down a back road meadow. "Sister. We are well out of the caravan's range." Jax flies straight into the air. "Are you sure Brother?" Jinx flew in the air after him. Jax nodded. They both enjoyed the breeze while flying. "Sister why do they use us so?" Jinx for the first time was silent. "Sister?" "Let's find some shelter. We can't fly all night." They glided down into a forest across from a diner. "I guess I'll have to hunt. I will be back shortly." Jinx nodded at him.

Kara flies out of the barn and feels the rush of wind trying to push her back. She dives down her wings wrapped around her and she let them catch the air making her float for a few minutes. She heads for the diner where jax and jinks are staying.

Jinx notices something flying towards her. She checks to see if Jax was coming back from hunting. She then decides it wouldn't matter he isn't much in the smart category. Judging by the wing span and colors Jinx figured it was either Aria or Kara.

Reactions: Quinn Ryan
Kara flies down onto the grpund near the diner and walks behind it folding her wings up. She then grabs jinxs hood and drags her in the diner sitting her down on a table. "stay here and what do you and your brother like?"

"My brother is in the woods hunting. It would not be a smart idea to disturb him. But, if you could get me a steak and an apple." Jinx was so small her feet didn't touch the ground.

"fine" she goes up to the waiter "1 steak 1 apple and a bowl pf clam chowder" kara walks back over to the table sitting down she says " food will be here soon."

Jax came to the campsite noticing Jinx was gone. He looked up and saw her in the restraunt with Kara. "Ms.Kara?" Jax ran over carrying two deer in his hands. "Hello sister." Everyone looked at the feathers inside the deers heads. Jax gave the deer to the diner and got some money for the fresh meat. The woman nervously thanked Jax. "Brother. You've frightened everyone here." Jax looked around. "It was only a deer." Jinx sighed. "Where's my food."

Kara looked at jax "What would you like ill order it jax." She shuffled around in her bag looking for her pistol and when she found it she stuck it in her back pocket. ""Best to be safe if a scientist comes....." She shuffles in her pocket checking her money, "God ill have to get more money soon...".

The twins said in unison "Try robbing a bank." "Very effective way of collecting money." Jax tilted his head towards Jinx. "Yes very." Jinx did the same.

Karas eye twitched "What is wrong with you two?!? I mean rob a bank?" She holds her forehead and notices a scientist outside and her eyes fill with fear. "We we have to get out of here" She grabs them both and Drags them out the back door quickly running towards the forest.

Name: Ivan
Subject number: 014
Wings: large, black wings speckled with whites and grays
Bird dna in you: Lesser nighthawk
Looks:
Koji.jpg

Personality: Observant. Calm and collected. A silent protector.
Bio: He was experimented on to test the effects of nocturnal bird dna on its subjects. Ivan asked to be experimented on so that his sister would be spared. Unbeknownst to him his sister had already been through the procedure while he was recuperating. She was one of the unlucky ones... Due to this, Ivan spends most of his life protecting other 'fledglings' as he calls them from scientists. Due to the nighthawk dna, his eyesight has increased to the point of perfection. Thus making him farsighted with night vision.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, fledgling." said a voice from above.

Jax and Jinx ditched Kara and looked at the man sitting above them. Jinx was intrigued by him. Jax was worried although the tone of his voice didn't portray it. "How so?"

7084012083453810122.jpg Name: Jason Thorn
Subject number: 050
Wings: wingspan about 15 feet long with black feathers
Bird Dna: Raven
Personality: keeps to himself, very quiet, likes to be alone, very straight forward, very smart, will kill anyone he see as a threat

Bio: was experimented on when he was real young.. the mutations he got made him very intelligent at a very young age and very fast, he has great stamina and able to see great distances.. When he turned 20 he escaped killing anyone that got in his way.. Now he is alone and likes it. He loves to stick to darkness where he feels comfortable. .

Jason was deep in the forest outside the city he had on a black cloak over his normal clothing and on his waist were twin blades.. he was leaning up against a tree keeping to himself looking down with his arms crossed and his eyes closed. He let out a small sigh has he opened his eyes and he looked up glaring straight ahead

Name: Arietta
Subject number: 013
Wings: Pure white on top with purple and blue shadings under.
Bird dna in you: Dove
Looks: image.jpg

Personality: Arietta is very optimistic, always seeing the good in something. She is upbeat and loud, though tends to stay more quiet as she thinks. On the inside, not that she would speak of it, she is devastated by what her mother had done to her. She doesn't like to burden others with her troubles.

Bio: Arietta's mother was one of the head scientist leading the program, and raised her on the experiments. It became normal for her, but she had no clue of the other people being took and experimented on. When she found out the truth, she planned to sneak away from her mother. On a day with just the two of them in the lab, Arietta knocked her unconscious before leaving.

Her bandaged eye hides a bird like eye, able to see very far distances.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Arietta could every thump of her heart as she rushed from the connivence store, nearly pushing down a few patrons on the way. Her eye had spotted very familiar people in a diner down the road. The dark hair of her mother had her bolting to the forests behind her, ignoring the sharp whips of ivy in the way.

Jason stood there and heard rumbling in the forest. He turned his head slightly looking to his right noticing it was not the sound of an animal. He then turned to the sound and started to walk towards the sound. He then saw a girl being ten feet away from her glaring at her has he crossed his arms.. " you make a lot of noise going through here " he said to her not moving an inch and showing no emotion

Jax noticed a figure in the woods and ran toward it knocking a tree down behind him. "Oh, your not a scientist... My apologies..." Jinx came up behind Jax "Whose this?" "Dunno."

Jason turned his head to the left and glared at two behind him and shook his head. He then walked up towards a tree and turned around leaning on it. He looked up glaring at all three of them " are you killing the scientists? " he said with a hint of curiosity hoping to kill some since it had been a while his blades tasted blood

Jinx cleared her throat "When we can, but they have some kind of technology that brings us down to the ground." she hands him a canister "Fly with this and you should be fine." Jax looked at the mysterious man. "Try to condense your wings more, the roundness of your back looks irregular." Jinx nodded. "Dead giveaway. We're headed to another lab west of here. Wanna join?"

"No!" Arietta shouted at the idea of killing them. Not exactly was she opposing the idea of losing the other ones, but her mother was part of the group they talked of. No matter how twisted and wrong she may be, Arietta would not kill her own mother. "I mean.... We don't have to kill anyone." When they gave her a look she added, "Right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.