City of wings

What is your favorite bird?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason would then have a psychotic look in his eye.. " better Yet you guys go I will meet up with you later.. I see a scientist I recognize from the lab he tortured me it's time to return the favor.. " he shot towards the caravan he was flying faster than he had ever flown before at the caravan

"I'm glad it's not yours then. I'd rather not see your blood spilled, thank you." He said before turning around to spread his wings. "By the way, you're cute when you blush." Lift off.

Her cheeks went even more red as her wings pounded hard lifting her off the ground "I uhhh thank you I uh guess" She laughs less nervously. her top hat folds and she puts it in a pack, "Hey I know a place we might be able to stay for the night." She looks at him in the eyes flying backwards.

Ivan met her gaze. Can I trust her? Only one way to find out. For a moment, he forgot he was trying to see if she could be trusted and just stared. Wow, she really is beau... No. Stop thinking like that. You know what happened last time... He snapped out of his trance and nervously laughed to break away from the awkwardness he felt. "Alright, I trust you. Lead the way Kara."

Kara pounds her wings going to a set of caves near the mountains "Thank you for trusting me." It takes about 30 minutes to get to the caves when they get there, There seems to be 4 caves in line 1 bigger to the rest. "Welcome to my fail safe shelter!" She has a warm smile again and she lands in the biggest cave starting to unpack her bag of food and other necessities Water, clothes, money ETC. "Well I would like you to stay in this cave the others have uh roach infestations" It was clearly an excuse so she could stay in the same cave as him.

Ivan looked around the cave entrance. "Roaches eh?" As far as he could tell, there weren't any... Wow. I almost fell for that. Man, my head is up in the clouds today... Better play along just in case. "That's pretty serious. I would hate for you to have to deal with those all by yourself." He says, doing his best not to rip his jacket as he took it off. Soon after he set his eyes on her again. For the first time since the accident, he had a genuine smile etched across his face. I think I just found out why the clouds seem like the place to be.

Kara looks up at him with a smile "Well yes so i uh would love it if you could uh stay in this uh cave uh with me" She takes off her jacket showing a gray tanktop. "Uh I hope you dont mind me wearing a tank top my suit gets awfully hot but i uh ill wear it if youd like." She seems nervous but very happy too, Her black wings spread out and stretch a bit until they fold up again. " You can sleep where ever you would like" Her cheeks are flushed with red.

Jinx and Jax pulled their hoods up and nodded Jason letting him know he was fine in their book. They took off around the caravan a few soldiers tried to shoot them, but ended up with feathers in their craniums. They flew past the caves on their way to a city on the other side of the forage of trees. "Brother we have to land, my wings are tired." Jax went a little further ignoring her then slowly came to a descent in a thick patch of trees, flowers, and bushes. "You'd have to be a hawk to see us here. Get some rest--" Jinx already made a fire and was fast asleep on a log. Jax smiled and leaned up against her. He remembered when they met. They weren't actually twins, but they might as well have been. Born on the same second, minute, hour, day, year. Brought up in the same lab, wing, and DNA. Broke out together and know everything there is to know about one another, They were basically twins. And Jax was not going to let these jackasses screw this peace of mind up for him.

"If you're okay with letting a stranger stay in your safe house." He says with a joking demeanor. "I mean, that barn was the only bit of shelter I've had for weeks. I was starting to understand how chickens felt..." He wasn't kidding. He stumbled on the barn about a year ago. The upper regions of the barn were perfect for scouting out prey or scientist scum, and the rafters were pretty comfy when you get past the split pieces.
He looked at her cheeks. "Hey, are you okay? You seem a bit flustered." I really wish she wouldn't turn red like that. It makes it harder to look away... "Um, the tank top is fine by me." Ivan begins to turn red himself.

((Pc got a virus sorry!))
She looked at him "Uh ok um speaking of which ill cook something up I don't know about you but I get hungry after a good fly!" She whips out a small gas grill from her bag and a small cooler getting two pieces of beef "Well I think Ill make some cheese burgers!" She begins flipping the meat making glorious burgers "Uh forget the cheese part" Her cheeks were bright red she was embarrassed but at the same time she felt like everything bad just flew away and got killed by this one man....

((It's okay! I'm just happy you're not in trouble! Is the computer good now?))
"Are you sure I can...?" She was doing it again. Well blushing yes, but something more. For once in such a long time Ivan felt wanted. It was a little much to take in. It must have been the year's worth of attacks from your unfriendly neighborhood scumbags that made him a bit out of practice at being able to handle a non-hostile situation. But there was something about her. Something that kept drawing him in, and it wasn't the smell of the cheeseless burgers. Kara... Just who are you? He caught himself staring and quickly averted his gaze.

Jax spent the night sitting around doing nothing taking Jinx's feathers and watching new ones grow back in. He would occasionally use squirrels like target practice, but would eat them because Jinx hated death even though it was so common to runaways. Jax got bored to where he wanted to fly high in the sky regardless of the reckless price for doing it was. He wondered if Jason got caught. He might meet him later on when him and Jinx needed him again.

((Weba, Riu))

((Thanks and its all B etter >.<))
She looks at him and holds her cheek, why why do I feel so flustered when i look at him? and why does I I feel like I'd be sad if he left. She begins to flips the burgers and takes out two hard rolls still a bit flustered with a bit of pink still lingering on her cheeks When she puts the burgers on she talked without thinking "Please dont leave me.... I mean Burgrs are ready!" It wasnt a very good cover up but it was good enough for her.

Did she just...? No. No, you're just hearing things. Things you want to hear but... Ivan's stomach begins to growl. "... I uh... Well. Good." He begins to nervously laugh. What is with me? Why can't I stop staring at her like an idiot? I mean so what if she's brilliant, pretty, self-sufficient, and... Well all-around better at everything than any other fledgling, er, woman you've met? I mean, it's not like you could just tell her... Without thinking he blurts out, "You're beautiful... Er I'd love a burger!"

Ray was eating his burger until he accidently take a bite at the weird part of the burger.He then flip and throw the table out of the window,walking toward the counter and slam the burger onto the counter."Take back your shit and burn it!I ain't paying this."He then leave the restaurant and walk to somewhere else.

Kara looked at things "Uh ya uh we should uh get eating uh" Did he say I was b-beautiful?! Her cheeks and the rest of her body became hot and red her whole face was on fire. She grabbed a burger and put it on a bun getting up and starting to walk to him holding his burger "Uh Uh here heres your burger!" She had said it louder than she anticipated "Uh im sorry" She said in more of a faint whisper.((What she looks like at the moment))
images

"Th-thank you." He reaches for the burger in her hand almost in a trance. This burger is really... soft. Warm, but soft. Almost like a... Ivan looks towards his hands. Instead of grabbing the burger he finds himself holding Kara hands. What the?! Get a hold of yourself Ivan! Let go of her hand! He finds his mind and body are in two different places. As one frantically tries to figure out the situation he put himself into, the other is beginning to turn a brilliant shade of crimson. Disobeying his mind's logic seeking, his hands stay on her's as he looks directly into her eyes. "I um... I'm the sorry one..." ((Are you drawing your character? I haven't been able to tell))

((I wish >.>))
Kara looks at Ivan in the eyes in a trance as well "Well um your hand is soft Erg I hope you like the burger!" She pulls her hand away Oh lord he held my hand and and it stayed there! She is making short rapid breaths now, She picks her burger up off the grill and drops hers on her bun. Hers is smaller than his and burnt extremely bad Grin and bear it kara you dont want him to get the burnt one! She puts it on a plate and sits on the ground. "Um well I uh have some ketchup If you want it....." Her cheeks are furiously red and feel like they are on fire. "I think before I eat Im going to take a fly Okay?" She stands up and stretxhes her wings out they shine against the moonlight as does her hair as it flies back against the wind outside the cave on its ledge.

"Wait. Don't go." He tries to find an excuse. After finding one he regains his stoic demeanor and retorts. "At least not without a way of knowing where you're going. I was... experimented on for nocturnal espionage. The dark doesn't bother me." He says the word 'experimented' with so much disdain it sends a chill down his own spine. He looks at his wings as they fold around his arms to warm himself up. "I just don't want to be alone again... Ever since the experiment, Ivan had to face the world alone. Four long years without a single person to call a friend. He tried not to let it show too much. Heck, Ivan was usually a loner anyway. He snapped out of his mini depression. "I'm sorry. I'm being selfish. Go. Fly to your heart's content." He tries to fake a smile before utterly failing and looking at the floor.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Kara looks at him folding up her wings and kneels next to him embracing him in a hug while a tear rolls down her face "You dont have to be alone ok Ivan You dont have to be alone" She hugs him tighter feeling his wings and feeling his sleek body. "I dont want to be alone either so dont worry." She holds the hug for a while and then starts to lift her arms, "I was always alone too abandoned, abused, mislead and all of that stuff but it dosent have to be that way for me or you anymore." She lifts her head from his shoulder and smiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.