City of Souls OOC/Interest Check (Closed/No More Posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry about that! I didn't see your post... Well I can edit mine to include Aniela as well! Let me edit mine!

Akiora Irwin

Appearance:
model-face-smile-hd-blue-eye-brown-black-hair-bikini-look-nice-249567.jpg

Her tattoo is a dragon running down her back, with its wings spreading out onto her upper arms. With her ordinary wardrobe, it isn't visible.

Personality: Usually kind and quiet, Aki has been known to explode after slight provocation in the past, though she refuses to speak of it afterwards and never says what exactly it is that provokes these fits. Ordinarily, however, she acts as a control rod for her more volatile Soul-Mate and for most groups she's in.

Skills: Mildly athletic, and is a natural talent with Nathan's magic.

Relationships: Zip zap zippo. Just met her Soul-Mate, hasn't talked to her family in years.

Soul-Mate Character Sheet

Nathan Smythe

Personality: Eager to fight and quick to anger, Nathan fits his magic attribute to a T.

Backstory (If they have a significant one): Nathan burned to death under unknown circumstances.

Soul-Mate Type: Magic.

Soul-Mate Attribute: Fire.

Soul-Mate Level: Level uno.

Level One Appearance: A small, bronze necklace, the pendant shaped like an ankh, surrounded by bronze flames.

Level Two Appearance: A silver wand with a flame pattern on the sides, chained to a ring around her right wrist by a slender, yet nearly unbreakable chain.

Level Three Appearance: A golden ankh tattoo on the back of each of her hands, the wreath of flames surrounding each symbol going up her wrists and to mid-forearm.

Mmmm...

This seems intriguing. Please let me read up on everything PRIOR to making a character. I just might make one for the Hell of it.

Nyahahaha I just got a good idea.
Since people say that place has tasty food. Well why not he shall already be there. And to make matters better or worse. Nothing like cute ladies entering the scene for a bored guy like him to mess around with. AKA that annoying seemingly oblivious guy that sometimes shows up when a woman has something urgent/important to do

O_______________________________O HOLY CATS the sudden surge of people here!!!

^^ i wouldn't mind a list at the front page if it's not to much to ask??

So now you meet one of Aniela's multiple personalites. Jeanine Poss.

@Silvir I made a character bin in a separate thread so others can post their character sheet there for organization.

@Silvir I made a character bin in a separate thread so others can post their character sheet there for organization.
Link?? o-o

wait............nevermind <.< just noticed the blatantly obvious thingy in you signature...-w- i feel a bit stupid and blind atm >.<

@Yuuka What do you exactly mean by piled with it?
OOOPS~
I didn't say that right (bear with me because I am tired)~!

Should the Level 2 and 3 appearances (given that we cannot start with that at the beginning) be ON the character sheet itself or can they be revealed in the game (or via PMs)? I would rather hide that from everyone else.

Since my mind is going crazy, expect something wacky from me by Tuesday!

@Yuuka I would prefer if they were on the character sheet and that's OK if you apply by Tuesday I guess but the numbers are slightly getting out of hand. If you made one now you would secure a spot :)

OK! Finally to this place as well! Heads up! :3

Character Sheet
Rio Maki

Appearance:

1a58a109324d1f892375931139306f24.jpg

Personality:
Mysterious, indifferent, seemingly cold, cool calm and collected, stubborn, persistent, brave, aggressive in battle, calculated, intelligent, perceptive, agile and endurable

Skills:
Close combat knowledge, driving a motorbike, lame cook but great in getting discounts on orders, smart in dealing with people, great tactician

Relationships:
Rei Tanaka - Soul-Mate

Student of psychology, prentice psychologist

Soul-Mate Character Sheet

Rei Tanaka

anime-girls-artwork-16_large_4972790_lrg.jpg

Personality:
Happy-go-lucky, talkative, loud, funny, friendly, hyper, loony, ambitious even after she died, fast, energetic, stubborn, aggressive in battles and striving to win every time which can make her reckless, proud, daredevil

Backstory:

Rei was a young fifteen-year-old girl that was beginning to rise in her singing career and was a quite successful young celebrity. She met her Patronus when she was just starting her career and everyone was so worried about her mental health due to stress. She used to visit Rio a lot and pretty much considered Rio her "adopted big sister". As a sign of her care, she gifted Rio with a golden violin key pendant that her young psychologist used to make a necklace.

Soon after she became famous world-wide, she became a target for certain cartels that thought how they would earn a great money in kidnapping her. During the chase one night, car that she was in got hit by a passing truck. Everyone were killed. She lived long enough to see Rio running to her and taking Rei into her arms. She was following the car that night since they were both going in the same direction. The last thing Rei said to her adopted sister was that she didn't want to die. Later on, Rio bonded her soul to the same golden pendant she gave her two years ago and that she never took off. She thought how that might be another chance for Rei. Even thought Rei is more than happy, Rio sometimes believes how it was selfist to keep Rei from going into the heaven.

Soul-Mate Type:
Range type Soul

Soul-Mate Attribute:
Fire

Soul-Mate Level:
One

Level One Appearance:

Gold_Crossbow.gif

Level Two Appearance:

c0100923_11423545.jpg

Level Three Apperance:

koYyO.png

And from the looks of the art, what kind of pictures would you expect to see? Anime, realistic drawings or real-life?

Sorry for slowness, finding pictures was pain in the butt lol.

Reactions: UltimaCircuit
@Yuuka Anime type photos are my favorite but you may look however you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.