City of Souls OOC/Interest Check (Closed/No More Posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! I shall post tomorrow since it is really late. Tnx and looking forward to RP with ya all ;)

@Ritual Lobotomy Yay welcome!

@UltimaCircuit I don't know if you was my earlier post but I'm trying to get a group chat started on skype as a way we can all talk to each other. It would be awesome if you PM'ed me your skype name so I can add you. =)

Same goes for anyone else who wants to join. =)

ill post something some time tonight or tommorrow at lunch (if i post something now it would have grammer and spelling mistakes because there is no spell cheek ^^')

also its ok I just never said anything to tell you it was fixs so dont worry

@Everyone All members of the RP may engage with the first battle against Rika. Have fun :)

How many people are in this game?

I love watching RP fights. Most of my opinions on players are formed during them. As far as now goes...

Well, y'all all have your work cut out for ya. Not with little old me of course, but each other.

Ultima, I'm really interested to see how you get out of this. So far, color me impressed.

Reactions: UltimaCircuit
I hope I didn't overstep my bounds with my last post. If there are any complaints I shall fix it by tomorrow. =)

Geez, I was about to make a CS, go on a small vacation for a weekend and then BAM! almost 20...

@Excesmyr YOU MAD?
Lol, I'm just kidding. I don't care about handling extra players really. Some of the people who joined have only posted once before not posting for a few days.

not mad, just surprised that this got so much attention. I was gone for like 3 days

Edit: you said there was a skype group?

Sorry for delay people, I'm working on my post now

ok At one point I was like "What the fuck happened there again?!" xD so fast.

Reactions: UltimaCircuit
Character Sheet

Name: Mark Darrow

vaan_schutleberg__war_time_photojournalists_by_zoidsfan507-d4sdbzf.png

Personality: Mark is best described as "disillusioned." He grew up in America with a patriotic (I.E. Nationalist) family. Taking a deep interest in foreign politics, he studied journalism and quickly became a photojournalist abroad. On his first trip out, he left with a positive image of Americans. Then he was exposed to the evils of war and the effects of America's foreign policy. In that time he covered war, he grew into a more cynical, calculating man. With faltering respect for American policy, he fled, becoming a freelance photojournalist.

Skills: Photography, Investigative skills (sleuthing), Breaking and Entering. He's also had some experience with weapons since he has covered wars.

Relationships: His brother was a soldier in Afghanistan. Rumor has it, he disappeared during a raid, presumably dead. At first, he couldn't believe he was dead, but with the ability to see spirits, he's not so sure anymore.

Soul-Mate

harmonic_rain_by_arufa-d5lorid.jpg

Name: Amy

Personality: Brave and outspoken, she's quick to anger and isn't afraid to get into a fight. She makes her opinions obvious, blatantly so, which gets her into quite a lot of altercations. It was probably this that got her killed. But she mainly voices it in the form of political graffiti and murals.

Backstory: She was quite the fighter as a kid. She always got into scraps with all the neighborhood bullies. As she grew older, it never changed, but her methods did. She turned her views into pieces of art that she spray painted on billboards and other widely visible places. This was bound to get some people pissed off and it did. Local political figures don't take too kindly to her type of political activism, so they sent some people to "warn" her. Refusing to back down, she took on a fight that was too big for her to handle and it got her killed in an accident.

Soul-Mate Type: Axe

Soul-Mate Attribute: Earth

Soul-Mate Level: Uno

20120121210315!Hatchet.jpg

30cc02c15fe876bbf8089982f7bb1f07-d49lln8.jpg

Fantasy_Axe_by_konishkichen.jpg

Well, is there still room for me or is it full?

@Yuuka You asked to join before I closed it so go ahead and post a CS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.