City of Souls OOC/Interest Check (Closed/No More Posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUZZAH~
I'm loving Iwaku!

I'm not going home!!! :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I promise, all of this flashback will make sense one day.

*facepalm* Honestly guys I have no fucking idea what the hell is going on with that fight any more. It is just too many of you doing the same thing and I just can't even catch up with all of your fighting actions anymore.

And I thought it was in the fish market, how come now that dude (I don't even know his name or whatever) got killed on a street. Who is against who? Who is allied with who? How many of you is agains how many of them? How many of you have their dinner not giving a shit? Who the hell releases demons or whatever? What's the point of life? *deep breath* I'll just... I'll just stand aside and watch you all kill each other in this shitstorm, or whatever you're doing and join in when you're done. Just...too confusing at the moment.

PS. Creating a mass battle and blood bath in the middle of the street wher normal people can't really avoid but seing it is not really smart and the journalist looses his purpouse. But it's just me lol. So long story short I'll catch up when it is done ;).

@Ritual Lobotomy I'll take all responsibility for this problem. Since this was my first time GMing I kind of had the idea that I was invincible or could let on whoever I wanted, but obviously that isn't true. The RP has become a clusterfuck of misinformation and odd actions. I am really debating on whether or not I should restart the RP with a player range of 6-8 rather then 20.

Now I don't want you to think I am a whiner of some kind I just got lost completely and it became so frustrating since I have so many more RPs and a lot of RL obligations, and I am not able to go over everything over and over again to see if I got it right.

It's not about the number of players. The more the better. But only the organisation should be a lot better I think. And it's not just you though. All of roleplayers here simply ran like mad to get things done and now you have at LEAST ten active people doing the job your character should have done (if I even got that correctly lol)

So no need to kick out players, just make a few more rules about battling and maybe "highlight" the moment when you want to do something alone in your post or just make deals in OOC. Easy as that.

GMing is anything but easy, especially when you have a big idea like this one and a lot of interest, so it is normal that something like this happens when you're new to it. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it ^^. Just though I should let you know in case you wonder why I don't post. It is one amazing RP idea and I would hate to see it becoming a clusterfuck.

BUT, all this aside... if everyone else, or a majority of involved people, think that current situation in IC is fine, and they want to roleplay it that way, then I have no problem in waiting for it to end before I involve my character. I'm indifferent with waiting :3

@N0VA™ You may have to edit your post. Archangel made an action against you but you ignored it.

@Everyone Closing City of Souls for maitenence and for fixing the player amount. I may revive it later but with a player cap of six to eight, because twenty is way too much. I also made the mistake of forcing the battle and pretty much trying to make you guys fight. There should have been way more player interaction and Rika should have had a stealthier approach. I love this idea and I hope you guys do too and may be interested in the next time it pops up, but for now I gotta shut it down. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Understandable. Mistakes are done and mostly we learn from them....=^.^=

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Aw, man! And I think you should add 1 player per person. It's gotta be one or the other.
Add me to the Skype group (terilyn.long)

Great! Also, if you need a co-GM, you can count me in.
You'll only need to weed out the inactive.

Aye, will be around when you start it up again. Count on me ;)

Hey, hey! Sorry about ignoring you Archangel. It was not deliberate, I failed to understand that your actions were directed to my character/Red. Otherwise, I would be happy to continue this RP and you can count me in. I almost forgot, feel free to add me to the skype group, you know my skype. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.