City of Souls OOC/Interest Check (Closed/No More Posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream Koroko
large.jpg

Personality:
mind if its rped. if needed she a very ethical person and believes in what is right and wrong. and when she knows something it wrong she will tell you. but most of the times she silent and sweet with her sunflower and friends

skills:
  • I'm very good at hiding if that a skill
  • ummm I'm smart in away
  • I understand peoples feelings and if you need someone i'm there for you
  • also very good at sports
  • is very weak! even though she plays sport she just good at the throwing and stuff and hitting but she not good at tackling and everything. she also very short >.>
Relationships:
well If you mean Love life I got none. family Love life: i have an ok relationship with my Father
if you call being yelled at and kicked and beaten up a ok relationship
I'm a student ^^

Jack

thumb.jpg

Personality:
will be rped? unless: he can be mean he calls it Tough love. (which Dream say Bull poop too. and says he will never find love that way >.> and is unsure why she wanted him as a soul mate.) but at other times he can be the sweets guy in the world.

Backstory (If they have a significant one):
I really do not remember my past sorry

Soul-Mate Type:
Magic

Soul-Mate Attribute:
Fire
Soul-Mate Level:
level 1

Level One Appearance:

renjii_fire_violin_by_dievilproduction-d6f4kto.png

Level Two Appearance:
335493.jpg

Level Three Appearance:
Addict.jpg

(sorry if it sucks i can't think of anything really)

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Dreamer.... I'm sorry but you can either have a humanoid type Soul-Mate or animal type. In appearance 2 your Soul-Mate is a wolf but in one and three it is a man. Can you please change this?

I guess I will reply again... I hope this isn't going to turn into a RP completely filled with everyone just RPing with themselves. ;-;

We will get together, everyone is still trying to establish character and make it to meeting people. We'll get together soon.

I guess I will reply again... I hope this isn't going to turn into a RP completely filled with everyone just RPing with themselves. ;-;
D: no worries im currently waiting for an good oportunity to put my character in around somone.....I just can't find a good reason to put my char at a fish market.....>-<

@Rosie Like Eternal said, I am just trying to have everyone make introductions and RP out personality. And you can talk about how your character saw Rika and how they reacted or they could even hear her words. Plus I will do something to involve every character, so no worries :)

Hello there, I was interested in this RP and I want to know is there still place for one more in it? Also a question, if your soul-mate is specifically a gun, a rifle of sorts do they have a voice, human figure then transform into a weapon or?

@N0VA™ First off the RP is still accepting so feel free to make an app :). Secondly, your Soul-Mate can be a human and manifest into a weapon. Manifestation is when they become their weapon forms and Soul-Mates indeed do have the ability to speak.

Thank you for the swift reply I will get right to making the character. I just need some clicks worked out, perhaps if you have skype and are free you could help me? It would be much appreciated. =)

I think I added you on Skype, I guess it was you. =D

Red Mervin
chris-hemsworth-thor-interview-10062011-medium_new.jpg

Personality:

Quiet and reserved with excellent skills with mechanical things; also a risk-taker who lives his life quietly. Interested in and talented at extreme sports, combat sports. Very uncomplicated in what he desires. Loyal to his peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, he excels at finding solutions to practical problems.

Skills: Unarmed Combat Master Level (Krav Maga, Jujutsu, Sambo, Aikido, Judo, Wing Chun, Capoeira, Muay Thai), Long-Range Tactical Sniper Rifle Training, Military Training, Parkour, Freerunning

Relationships: None

Former - United States Marine Sergeant

Current – Self-Employed, Computer Networking, Web Design

Ansley Reanna
demon_by_syda_ginger-d51r8wa.jpg

Personality: Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above her own needs. Stable and practical, she value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

Soul-Mate Type: Range

Soul-Mate Attribute: Fire

Soul-Mate Level: 1

Level One Appearance:
[spoili]
th_50_spectre_sniper_rifle_by_n_deed-d5howp5.jpg

[/spoili]

Level Two Appearance:
[spoili]
clan_arena___sniper_concept01_by_jimsvanberg-d161xag.jpg

[/spoili]

Level Three Appearance:
[spoili]
sniper_rifle_by_haidak-d4ce980.jpg

[/spoili]

Last edited:
^.^ Tee hee~ Had to find a way into the action~

Well. I guess I don't have to have Aniela there, but she was already sitting across from Arata.

I don't want to start anything. I can just say she went ssomewhere else. Sorry !

She did but she came back.

If you still want to continue with what you have, I can change it. Its up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.