City of Souls OOC/Interest Check (Closed/No More Posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured I'd add this, it would help with other characters interacting with mine and more or so where to find him and how to keep his interest.

It's called a interaction sheet.

Booker tends to keep his nose to the grind stone, never changing his habits.
Work, bar, home.
At work he is always desperate for someone to break the monotony, his boredom here makes him more of a sociable individual, no small talk though. Approaching him here is the best mean of approach, considering this is the only time when he isn't drunk or depressed.
At the bar, it's a hit an miss how sociable booker would be. It all depends on how his day went, and how already drunk he is.
At home, booker is very receptive, albeit, a bit melancholy, but he tends to offer a better listening ear here.
In between his walks from work home and the bar, booker can be a natural tough guy. Walking with a angry flair in his face and walking with a sort of nonchalant swagger.
Last but not least, no matter how in trouble you are or where you are or even what is happening to you.
Booker will always lend a helping hand. How much of it though is dependent on the situation.

I edited my post. I thought the first one sucked.

I'll be posting soon, as well as waking up the lazy bum known as UltimaCircuit...

• Love
Reactions: Wanderfool
@Last Bunny interaction warning! lol

Going to work guys be back later tonight

Last edited:
@Everyone Someone reasoned with me to incorporate steel into the RP and they made some valid point so steel will now be available once again to Earth Atrribute Souls. I will fix the attributes spoiler then maybe write up a post.

*skipps around in cat form happily reading the RP a few times and repeats again*
oh i haven't done an RP like this in ages. is it still accepting OwO

Reactions: UltimaCircuit
It is, so you should write an application. :)

hmm so as i understand it you make your Patron and soul as a pair.
Now then what to make.
In progress below. Just thought id make sure i understand things correctly ^^;
Edit/2 okay added some more stuff think i got this right. And um will take a little while to figure out what appearance i want the weapon/equipment to take >.<
Character Sheet
Appearance: John kuruyama
Evil-Anime-Guy.jpg

Personality: Confident, Attentive and a bit of a playboy. Though mostly trough play and habit. This guy is smart and careful on the road towards getting what he wants. He values patience and won't hesitate to do what he considers necessary to get things done. But don't get him wrong he can be serious and very courteous. He takes care of his guests and respects his enemies.

Skills: For skills except for food. He knows how to handle him self not a prodigy. But a short period of military service and some extreme sports tunes a body quite well to handle tricky situations.

Relationships: Single at the moment. But don't be surprised if you encounter his exes. His taste is towards the wild ones and they stick around for one reason or another...

Occupation: The guy runs a simple little coffee shop at a street corner. At some days of the week or evenings rather, he opens it as a bar. Not really his idea from the start. but he doesn't really have many other plans so he doesn't mind business is good and place is popular enough for him to make a good amount of money to have fun with.

Soul-Mate Character Sheet: Aiko Tsukihime
original.jpg

Personality: Stubborn as few, hilariously honest and oblivious person. A wild card is the best description. When she speaks she speaks her mind. And often don't know when to shut up or just be somewhat polite at least. Loves adrenaline kicks and hates restrictions. Not exactly the easy type to convince.

Backstory (If they have a significant one): Nothing special to mention here a happy girl that died horribly in her youth.

Soul-Mate Type: Magician

Soul-Mate Attribute: Fire

Soul-Mate Level: 1

Level One Appearance: Thought id go for an avatar style since i chose magician first one is very small
fire-elemental.png

Level Two Appearance:
FIREHEADGIRL.jpg

Level Three Apperance: This one but more towards her original look of course.
tephra_for_stephfaith_by_totmoartsstudio2-d3aoo7x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda put up a passive invite for anyone to start a thing with booker.
Feel free to pop bye...
Only if you bring some more alcohol >w>

hm so i kind of went for an avatar like style with my soul mate apperance is that okay or do you prefer it to be more of a tool that apears instead. I have an idea for that to in case. o-o

yay!! ^^ now to the IC and see what has happened there so far ......X_X 5:41 am gawd i have been up all night again....

Well then, guess Ill make a little char.

Appearance:

532142_509612972463419_2009571020_n_by_ogaotaku-d6ofpld.jpg

Personality:
Appearing aloof and up in the clouds, many are fooled by his calm and collected behavior, his presumed tenderness. But after a while his true colors show, not that he ever tries to hide them... people just doesnt notice.
Unfazed and uninterested is the default attentiveness of Ahnner, he doesnt really react differently if someone threaten his life or tries to flirt him up at the bar. He does what he feels like, when and how he feels like it. And people who annoy him, he tracks down and spirits away.
Though he becomes annoyingly pushy when it comes to anything remotely connected to his passion, sculpting. He can start ranting and loudly stating his opinion without anyone actually listening, maybe because he likes to hear his own voice.
Being the kind of person not tied down with emotional bonds for people or places he keeps himself from doing anything for anyone but himself. That way he wont be relying on anyone he has no control over, and the results will be as he decides.
While it takes time to get past his outer shell, the inside is only barely warmer. But there are someones and somethings that are dear to him. And those are guarded and cared for as much as himself, and not willingly let free out of his sight.

Skills:
Arguing
Sculpting
Tactical thinking
Sturdy despite his weak appearance, he keeps himself in top shape out of love for his own body.
Usage of cutting tools.

Relationships:
Numerous one-night stands that seldom lead to anything.
A family whose grave he visits regularly.
His five cats, Abel, Merry, Torch, Nolan and Venice.

Owns a club. Sometimes spends his time as a bartender there. Many of the customers get slightly awkward when they ask to see the manager about something. Because they may have talked with him about how they think that things could be done another way at the club, or what they think of the manager from what they have heard.

He is also a known black-market dealer, who moves goods within his sculptures. Though he also sells them to normal people.

Water-spirit.jpg

Personality:
Quiet and observing, she is one who watches, without intervening.
But she is also fond of amusing herself by playing pranks, and giggles when she does so.

Backstory (If they have a significant one):
Died in a lake that froze, and lingered there for years until Ahnner made her come with him.

Soul-Mate Type:
Magic

Soul-Mate Attribute:
Water

Soul-Mate Level:

Air_elemental_by_javi_ure.jpg

Water_elemental_by_javi_ure.jpg

water_elemental_by_dragonmast81-d51w50d.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: UltimaCircuit
We prowl the RPs like wolves @Tone 6th
Wolves of fire and water :3
Hey @Silvir we need like six more people to get all elements worth mentioning xD

And thank you for the welcome @UltimaCircuit this gonna be fun ^^

mind if i join this sounds AWESOME *on my knees hoping to god its open*

It's still accepting, we have barely even made it past the first page of the IC. Feel free to join.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"M AWESOME *smiling like an idiot*

ill have it up asap

Status
Not open for further replies.