City of Kadarvez

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
((Posting on my phone till tomorrow))

Areiz did dodge it mostly, but it clipped her shoulder, sending her to the floor. She felt panic rise to her throat. She didn't understand any of this.

Violet smiled. "Thank you. She was starting to annoy me. I'm Violet, by the way." She said, smiling.

Areiz stood up, shaking. These people where scaring her, and she didn't like it at all. She could sense that that is not what Violet looked like. Subconsciously her hand slipped into her pocket where her knife was. "G-go a-away.." She stuttered.

Violet sneered. "And what's a little blind girl gonna do?" She said, turning back to her true form, her pointed smile covering her face.

Areiz looked up again for the second time that day. Her cap was on the floor, but she didn't care. She was about to panic, the sense of dread filling her head. She didn't know why she felt so in danger.

Pako smilled "shit how did she know.. "im pako im a demon full demon.. I guess im something called a look out.. so how do you know them.."

this is where I got mad I really didn't know the girls but I need to protect them he jumped over the first two desks the weights on his wrists come off and he grabes them they form into small daggers he lands and cuts the desk infront of him in half with incredible speed he kicks each half at his opponents.. in his mind he is thinking that class would be starting soon. he jumps back to his original position he begins to churn his energies enternally. " we should save this for another day. " now hes thinking that he is a weirdo how would they react to the thought of him being an angel am I a freak will I be outcast cause i move fast... his hair stands straight up as if being shocked to stand that way.

Amie leaned in close when Ariez started to whisper. She started when the strange girl spoke behind them. Amie took out her mini notebook and started to write furiously in it. She paused to look at what Ariez wrote on the paper. Her eyes went wide. "Shadow soldiers?" Her voice came out in an exasperated whisper as Hai came into the room. Amie turned to see another person standing with the girl. Where did he come from? She wrote more in her notebook, not wanting to miss all the necessary details. Girl with red eyes....an older boy with her...feeling afraid...the people from earlier class are with me...we're alone in math classroom... What's going on?
She gasped when the older boy suddenly threw a desk toward Ariez. She stood from her desk and ran to stand behind her desk. She put her hands up as if she could really block a flying desk. She braced herself for the pain...it never came. Amie looked up, her heart racing as she saw the desk broken on the floor. Did she do that? Sunlight gleamed over a surface that she couldn't see. Looking down at her hands she saw that her silver band was slightly glowing with white light. "Wha... What the heck?"

Areiz felt her necklace, the metal cold against her desk. "Shadow warriors are not allowed here." She said quietly, her knife now pulled out of her pocket. She was still shaking, but her voice was calm.

Violet ducked from the flying half-desk. "Aha, so there's more than one little smart human, eh?" When Areiz said they weren't welcome, her spirits dropped. "Your a human! What do you think you can do against a full fledged demon and a half demon?!?!"

Areiz faltered. She knew she was only a half-angel. The grip on her knife loosened a little.

I read the girls lips I didn't know who she was talking to so I just spok. "with my speed I can pack a mean punch " he smiles and raises his arms blue sparks are seen coming from the daggers.. he puts them together and makes one 7 inch blade. he aims it.

pako ignored the comments from the boy. he could see that he used electricity .. all he had to do was counter the vibratons coming from the blast it was all kenetic energy moving molecules just counter its wave length.. I breath in and flicker taking the dagger fromhim. stopping then kicking him back.

the demon twin is thrown acrossed the room by a blast of fire to the face. what happened was when he yanked the dagger he pulled fast enough to heat my hand and I thought explosion and the energy was transferred to a fireball . and just as he raised his leg it exploded. hai gives a small smile .."hey kid do you think we are related.? "

pako's wings expand and break his ffall once he stands up the go back in. "Whats it to you " now filled with anger he snaps the dagger in half and throws the pieces to the ground.

Areiz listened closely to their conversation before stepped over to Amie. "B-behind me." She said quietly. She felt a prickling sense this wasn't normal.

Violet glared at Amie and Areiz. "Got any tricks up your sleeve? I do!" She picked up a desk and threw it, using it as a distraction to shift into a snake, slithering towards them.

Areiz held her dagger up and it splintered the desk. She stepped back. "Wh-where is she?" She asked Amie, fear rising back up.

Amie watched in disbelief as the strange people engaged her classmates, not sure whether to jump in and help or run. Something inside her urged to join the fight- to protect her classmates. I have to...protect them... She stood back next to Ariez and fixed her hands in front of her with her palms facing the threat. Amie forced her hands to the floor and a glowing seal appeared on the floor.

She was afraid but at the same time her nerves were ready for any sudden movements. She could feel the essence of the girl slithering across the floor. Her temperature was suddenly very high as the seal locked onto her and anchored her in place. "There! In the second row to your right!"

Areiz pulled the cover off her eyes, knowing it did no good in her sight. She felt the pretense of danger and was shaking again as she stood near Amey. "Where'd sh-she go?"

Violet's voice echoed in the air. "Ssssscared? Hahaha."

Arzen was in school for his shift as some sort of Guard. It was a part time job, since he had already finished school. He was now dedicated on research, mainly focused in electricity and that sort of technology involving the transformation of energy. He had a deal with the institute. He worked as a guard, and they would support him in his research. Always wearing his exo-skeleton in case of an emergency, he could act as intermediary.

He walked next to a classroom that seemed to be sort of messy, and he stopped walking, waiting in case something could happen. He did this next to a window so he would be able to alert the children, or in some case, let the children alert him of some possible danger.

Areiz closed her eyes tight to try and sense where Violet was, but she didn't need to, something started crawling up her leg. She lifted her knife to stab, but a piercing pain in her leg caused her to stop.

Violet lunged, her fangs sinking into Areiz's leg. She wasn't poisonous, but a snake bit doesn't feel good anyway. She dropped to the floor and changed to her half-demon form, lifting Areiz's chin with a finger so she could look in her blank eyes. "You might be a little half-angel, but that's nothing if your a little blind girl."

Areiz kept her eyes closed, feeling her warm blood drip down her leg made her feel weak.. She started to lose focus, shaking, she dropped her knife. "G-go... A-away.."

Kuro Chi stood on the roof of the tall building, watching the school building through red eyes. She knew, oh she knew, exactly what was happening. She knew the legends, and she knew that her shadows and her followers had ruled for many years. However, she also knew that these demons were weak. Though the blood of the ancient, stronger demons from the legends ran through them, they were pathetically weak.

She had felt it. The change in this place, in the air, in the earth. Today was the beginning of it all. She felt it, over everything, in the pure blood that flowed through her veins. She called out to her brethren, knowing they would bow to that blood. Come! The blood cried, Follow me, for I am your ruler and your master! Do as I say and we will crush our enemies. Do as I say, and I will grant you a family and a home. Riches and power! I shall not be denied! Kuro said nothing as the emotions of her rich blood instinctively called to them. Today was the beginning of the end.

Areiz shuddered, a cold draft suddenly drifting through the room. "Something.. Something's wrong." She said, referring to something other than Pako and Violet.

Violet smiled. "Yes, something is very wrong." She pulled out her knife, twirling it in her free hand. "Because I've got a pretty little blind girl and a knife. So.." She stopped as a voice echoed through her head.

Areiz closed her eyes, thinking on how she dropped her own dagger.

Arzen noticed something. A girl he hadn't seen before in school, but that wasn't strange at all. New students come and some go all the time. For some reason, only a few of then actually stayed in the institute. But... that wasn't it. The girl had pulled out a knife and It was obvious it wasn't for exhibition only. He decided to do something about it.

He started to charge the Exo-Skeleton's energy storage device. Blue particles started to come from the air, and they focused their path to the back of the young man. Charge complete, a robotic voice said, and then he prepared his hand cannon to shoot. "I can't justify a murder in base of assumptions. Minimmum charge!" He said to the machine. The cannon started to glow, and then shot to the red-eyed girl. It wouldn't kill her, but it would stop her from doing anything she could regret, or at least he thought she would regret.

Areiz stepped back as something heated the air.

Violet was hit in the neck by some charge. She dropped her knife, but she didn't need it. She spun around, growling. "WHO WAS THAT?!"

Areiz tripped over the desk behind her and lay on the floor for a moment before realizing her own knife was by her hand. She quickly put it in her pocket and scooted back against the teacher's desk.

Violet picked up her knife and stepped towards the door. "Is it another pathetic human, or is it a little half-angel?" She growled.

Kuro Chi sat on the edge of the roof, her legs hanging over the edge. Now all she had to do was wait. It wouldn't take them long to reach her, something that she was glad for. They had many plans to make for the coming battles and she didn't want to waste any time.

Amie stepped back until she bumped into the teacher's desk, her hands still forward, ready to make another wall if necessary. She crouched next to Ariez. She looked up at the girl, also wondering what happened to throw her off so suddenly. Her guard did not go down, however; she kept her eyes on her as she tended to Ariez. "Are you okay?" She looked at the scar on her leg that still bled and gasped. She had not protected her comrade well enough. Amie reached out as if to touch the affliction but drew back. "You have to be careful." She looked back to where their enemies were and raised both of her hands. A shimmer of light was cast on their faces for only a second as another wall was put up between them. At the same time, Hai was fighting the other boy and she wished she could protect him as well...

The town was alive with many sounds of the usual hustle and bustle of town life. A single woman walked on as if none of it concerned her in the least. She had fair skin and bright red tresses that fell in curls over her shoulders and down her back. Despite the little attention she drew, her attire was elegant though somewhat historically charming. A long dress of lavender draped her tall figure with satin ruffles in the front skirt and no shoulders so that her wisher mark was easily seen just between her shoulders in the back. The dress was easily 19th century as was her complete ensemble with the umbrella to match. Sable Rose, she was known to her fellow shadow members as, but to humans it was just Rose. She smiled as she walked past a crying child with their mother. "Ahh~ The distress is so nurishing. I'm glad that it's so easy to find grief just walking down the street. Humans are such pitiful creatures~" As she spoke the last word a wisp of purple slipped from between her lips. She paused a moment to stick out the end of her umbrella to trip someone running from a runaway dog. "Oh no..." The dog bit the person's ankle and pull angrily as it ripped his flesh. Visible waves of anguish flowed from the person and into Sable's rising chest. "Mmmm~ Very nice." She turned and continued on her way toward the place her blood was calling her to go. Though she usually liked to be in charge there was no denying her deeper roots of submission. Someone had called to her and she had to obey.

((her dress:
http://www.cosmates.jp/shop/images/products/fpf/DR00095.jpg ))

Areiz nodded a little. "Sh..she's a shapeshifter.." she said quietly, her eyes on her knife. "I, I'm sorry Amie." she said when she realized what Amie had been trying to do.

Violet glared at the wall momentarily, but she was too interested in whatever had hit her to worry too much. "Hey! Answer me! I am the Shadow Hunter and you will answer me!" She said angrily, her eyes flashing and her knife's silver turning a dark red.

Areiz closed her eyes. "We're all in danger..from more than Violet..From the whole Shadow Army..they know."

Shadow hunter?! He thought. Were... were the legends true, after all? So many things passed through his mind, but then he realized he didn't have time to think about this. It was his duty to protect the children, and it would be the perfect way to test the Prototype 001 of the suit. Of course, it wasn't perfect yet, and he had to fix many things, but it would work for now. He shot the girl once again, this time with a stronger charge. Afterwards, he shouted "M-B!" and then, the robotic voice appeared once again. Muscular bonus, activated. You may now use berserk mode. He ran towards the red-eyed creature and holded her arms so she would drop the knife, and then she would not be able to escape. "What do you want?" He asked.

Violet rubbed her neck where the charge hit her a second time, but was not able to deflect his sudden movements. She didn't drop the knife, instead it slid into the sheath on her wrist. "What do I want? Death. Simple enough for you?" She said, glaring at the boy.

Areiz's hand slid over the bandage she used to cover her eyes. She replaced it, feeling it's warmth and letting it calm her. She put her cap back on and turned to Amie, whispering. "D-do you think we're the guardians?" she said, thinking about everything they'd done and why the Shadow Hunter wanted them dead.

Arzen noticed he wasn't scared, not even a little conflicted. It... wasn't natural. He threw away the girl as far away as he could, and he shot her in the air, so it would be even further away. As he did this, the voice chanted once again. Your stored energy is being depleted. Need charge for any further actions. As the voice spoke, the "light bulb" of his gun turned off. "Damn!" He said, and he walked away. With a quiet voice, he said "Activate charge mode and use part of the stored energy for Sensory Stimulus" . Afterwards, blue particles started to glow. He then said "I don't... I don't want any trouble. Leave now, or I will have to do something about you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.