City of Kadarvez

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
( Eh, you shouldn't hit people without their permission man.....and you're in a classroom, right? She wouldn't go very far before she hit the wall....)

Kuro Chi frowned, glaring a bit at the school building. Where were they? She knew they were there! She felt anger touch the fringes of her mind. She had called them! How dare they not put all their energy in answering her!? Only one Shadow drew closer to Kuro, and she alone was spared the dark girl's rage. Kuro gripped the middle cross around her neck, putting more effort into her call. Her blood responded eagerly, strengthening the bond between her and the unmoving Shadow soldiers. Heed my call, demons! Do not waste your time, for there is little left before we destroy the guardians and finally gain complete control over this world!

Violet landed on a desk and it cracked and broke. She jumped up, flaring with anger. "TROUBLE?!?!" She yelled through gritted teeth. "Haha. Very funny." She narrowed her eyes. She needed to leave, her blood told her so. "I will be back," she pointed at the three students. "And they will die. Goodbye, have a terrible day." She growled, and with that, she walked to the nearest open window and jumped out, landing softly on the ground a floor below. She walked away, seething, her nails leaving cresent indents in her hand.

Areiz stood up as Violet got back up. She twisted her knife around in her hand, taking deep breaths and trying to keep her mind clear. Get Violet to leave..protect your new friends..make her leave..protect your friends..Something's wrong. She glanced out of the window, feeling a strange fear seep into her skin. When Violet disappeared through and open window, her knife went back into her pocket. She faced the shield Amie had made, and just stood there.

[Oh... right ;_; Sorry for Powerplaying. I'll try to not do it again] [Also, sorry for spamming with OOC stuff in here. Damn, I'm doing this wrong]

Arzen saw Violet as she fled from the scene, but, apparently, it wasn't but a temporary retreat. He decided that now it was more importan to make sure everyone was fine. He walked at a fast pace towards the girl the Creature showed some sort of interest in the first place. She seemed scared. When he arrived to the location, he simply said "Normal mode", to which the computer answered: Changing to normal mode. Gathering energy. Power level at max, max, max, max, max, max... Afterwards, sparks came out of the exo-skeleton and the hand cannon made a small explosion. "Ouch!" He said. "Welp, Prototype 001 is out of function. It worked very well, under the conditions it had been exposed to. Anyway, is everybody fine?"

Areiz didn't answer, she just pulled her cap back down to hide her eyes and slid her hands in her pockets, hiding the fact she was shaking. She was worried, scared, nervous, and confused, but the only physical injury she had was the one on her leg, which had quit bleeding by now, but was a little red.

"What's wrong?" Arzen asked. He then realized how stupid that question was, and he face-palmed. "I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. Did she hurt you?" He now asked, with a quiet voice, trying to make it as soothing as posible. Since she hid herself, he thought she was scared, so he decided to do something about it. He sat down next to her, and then he said: "I'll stay here untli you feel fine. Is that okay with you?". It was his duty to help the students, but he had no idea of how he should react in a situation like this. He reacted with the first thing that came to his mind.

She paused. "I.. Uhh.. Okay." She stayed silent for a few moments and then answered his first question. "Sh-she..uhh.. cut me.. But it's not bleeding." She said, running a gentle hand over the two puncture marks on her leg where her jeans were torn. She then realized his voice wasn't familiar. "Wh-who are you?"

"Oh, me? I'm no one important. My name is Arzen, and I'm some sort of... guard here in school". He answered, smiling to her. "What is your name?" He then said. Paying a little more attengion to what she said, he realized the creature actually hurt her. "Is that wound of you hurting you badly?"

"I-I'm Areiz and no.. Not really, I've had worse." She said, her voice quiet. She felt a little calmer having someone to talk to, but she could still feel her nerves on edge and the prickly feeling on her neck that they where all unsafe. Then she remembered class was supposed to start forever ago. "What time is it?"

"Well... let me check..." Arzen tried to look at his watch, but apparently the small explosion did more than just hurting his arm. "Well, damn. My watch died along with my Exo-Skeleton" He said, with a delusional face. "I'm sorry Areiz, but... are you sure you are in conditions to keep going to class today? You know I can call to your parents or something..." He asked politely, he couldn't believe she was able to go to class even with what just happened. What a strange girl... at least she has her priorities in order. He thought.

"I-I'm fine. And you can't call my parents." She thought for a moment before speaking again. "The math teacher left just before Violet attacked.. Class was supposed to start 5 minutes after he left..does anyone else s-see something wrong with that?" She asked in the same quiet tone.

Guardians? Were they? She remembered faintly the stories from her childhood. "I'm not sure how else to explain what's happening now, but..." Ahe looked up as the girl was hit with another attack from seemingly nowhere. Amie watched with wide eyes as someone in a metal exoskeleton confronted Violet. She kept the barrier up if only to protect them from any missed attack or something. When the girl went out the window she lowered her wall and ran for her notebook. Luckily it hadn't been damaged in the fighting. She opened it and grabbed a pencil then returned to Ariez's side. She wrote quickly in her notebook, jotting down the events and names of the past thirty minutes or so- that's what it felt like to her. The days always seemed to go quickly for her.

She looked up when the boy approached. He seemed to care about them despite not knowing them, or at least she didn't know him. He hadn't been mentioned in her notes that morning or anywhere in her notebook. He didn't seem to be hostile and he did sit with Ariez. She listened a little as she went back through her memory of the events of the past thirty minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sable wandered the streets of the town causing a little havoc here and there. It was fun to say the least. The look of pain or fear on their face when hit by an oncoming bike or when a fight breaks out. Even the little occurrences like an unruly child caused enough distress to nourish her. The simple walk through town had become a slow empowering stroll. She loved it. However, in the end it all meant nothing if their enemies overcame them.
The guardians. It seems it's time to make our move. That was why the leader had called upon them. Sable smirked at the thought of all the different ways they could end their foes. They would have to work together though. Their enemies were not an easy and so she reminded herself that it would take time and careful planning. on the other hand, she could feel the presence of lesser demons in the town. They were far from her and apparently halves if their power was so low.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuro Chi felt a fountain of chaos well up somewhere in town and turned her head towards it's direction. One of her soon-to-be followers was over there. She was stronger than the half-breeds in the school. Speaking of which, the demon turned back in time to watch a black speck fall from a window and land on the ground. She was too far up to see exactly what it looked like, but she could feel her all the same. Clouds were rolling in from the east, promising a violent downpour in the following hours. She was......pleased, she supposed. She didn't really do joy or anything like that, but she didn't want for anything. Besides the death of the guardians.

Violet glanced around before disappearing across the street. She looked up at the building she was being called towards. Taking a deep breath and focusing hard, she shifted into a raven and took off, landing on the roof behind whoever had been calling her. When she shifted again, she was sitting cross-legged on the roof, gently rubbing her neck where she'd been zapped earlier. She didn't speak, but watched Kuro.

Kuro Chi didn't look behind her, knowing the Hunter had arrived. The hunter was, perhaps, one of the most important of the shadows she had. The Hunter could slip behind enemy lines easily and slip a blade between a target's ribs without warning. However, Kuro decided, carefully watching the streets below, I may need chains to control her wild nature. Her hand wandered to the brush the three silver crosses around her neck. She knew what it was like to be chained, but it was all for the better.

Areiz got up and picked up her bag. She felt tired and scared knowing they were in danger, but she knew they were in the safest place, with friends. She rubbed her eyes behind the bandage.

Violet glanced around and released a silent sigh, feeling the cool air fill her lungs. She was angry, no, she was mad, even worse, she was furious. She'd been beaten by a blind angel, a short-memory girl, and a stupid high-tech human. She felt ashamed and furious, but she kept from doing anything stupid, knowing she would get her revenge.

"Relax," Kuro murmured, "There is no shame in losing to three Guardians, Hunter. We shall hunt them down together and your blade will skin their hides. They will regret not letting you kill them the moment they realized who you were."

Violet looked up at Kuro for a moment before she nodded, actually relaxing a little. "Are the others coming?" she asked quietly.

Kuro Chi nodded slightly with a ghost of a smile. "Our comrades will be here soon," She promised, patting the spot next to her, "It won't be long before this city is ours and the guardians are dead at our feet." She turned back towards the view, watching the people on the streets far below her. Her legs dangled over the edge and she was unaffected by the dizzying height. Humans led small, insignificant lives, more miserable than many of the creatures she had seen in her travels. Hard to believe they would miss it after the end comes. Really, they were too complicated for her to fully understand.

Violet stood up and stretched. She went over to the edge of the building and glanced at the school. She could see Areiz from the window, but she looked away, instead turning to look at the students exiting the building.

Areiz felt heat on her back and she stepped out of view from the window. She needed to leave the room, and she said this aloud. "I-I'm going outside..We'll see eachother l-later I'm s-sure." she stuttered, going towards the door slowly, her hand running along the desks beside her, the few that hadn't been broken.

"Okay! You... you can find me around school if you need any help!" Arzen simply replied. He realized she needed her space. I guess that's her way to deal with things like that. He thought. "Welp, I guess it's just you and me..." He said, turning to the other girl. "Did that... thing, hurt you? What is your name?"

Status
Not open for further replies.