City of Kadarvez

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Areiz pulled out a sheet of paper and a grey pencil that had a small light that blinked on the top. As she wrote the words 'Day 1' the light blinked morse code.

Violet whined as the man helped her up, leading her into the school as she limped along, her knee bleeding a little. They passed a classroom and Violet refrained from hissing. Older Children..yuck. She hated teens. She sat down in a chair as they entered some sort of medical office. The nurse glanced at her and wrapped her knee. "There you go sweetheart." Violet glared. "You're mean!" The nurse looked offended. "E-excuse me?" Violet's sad face turned to a scowl. "You're mean to everyone lady!" She stood up and ran out of the room, stopping outside the classroom from earlier, hidden behind the door. She shifted to about a middle-aged kid. "I hate this.." She mumbled, waiting for the bell.

Areiz paused as the sound of a whining girl passed the door. She's loud.. Areiz thought to herself as she wrote 'poisonous spikes, curing bloom' under 'Day 1.'

Hai smiled he only made out looking partner she spoke kind of fast. "Yes I am looking for a partner" for hai to be deaf he knew how to keep his voice at a low level.

Palo saw the actions of the girl he knew she was some form of demon.. he could sense it in her movements and through her actions. As they entered Pako felt uneasy why is she in the building... he wanted in on the action.. he jumped down and entered through the doors as the girl came running from a door and entered another .he roamed the halls looking for a bathroom

"Um, well, I already have a partner, but I'll help you find one if you want me to," she offered. She wanted so badly to have her notebook and to be jotting down the conversation but she couldn't just leave him to go grab her notebook. Amie hoped that there was someone who had not grabbed a partner yet but it did not look like the classroom had an even number of students.

Areiz listened as Amie spoke to a boy, her head still bowed. "Wh-what about a group of three?" She asked, putting her pencil down.

She looked back to her partner, glad she was thinking the same as she was. "Yes, there aren't really enough people to make equal teams of two so... Maybe we could ask the teacher? Um, excuse me for one moment." Unable to take it any longer she rushed to her desk and took out her small notebook of memories. She quickly wrote down their encounter- first with the girl then the boy. She wrote the conversation almost word for word and their interactions as well. She also took note of something on them that caught her attention. For the girl it was the way she looked at the floor. The boy's was how attentive his eyes were when being spoken to. Their names were a mystery to her however so she had to ask for them. "If you don't mind, can I get your names? I want to make sure I remember our group and everyone's names."

"I'm Areiz. I-I'll ask the teacher." She said, standing up and making her way to the teacher's desk, her hand barely brushing the desks. "Excuse me ma'am, there's an odd number of students, and I was wondering if we could make a team of three?"
She nodded. "Of course, thank you for pointing that out." she smiled at Areiz.
Areiz turned back and paused as someone walked by. Then she went back over to the group. "It's okay, we can." She said, sitting back down. She picked her pencil back up and held it in her hand loosely, her face pointed at the paper. "What time is it, may I ask?"

"It's 11:28," Amie answered as she wrote down her name. Ariez. That's such a pretty name. Amie brought her desk close to Ariez's and put a nearby desk with theirs to make a small table. She placed their eed and flower pot on her table and waved him over to where they were. She waited for the boy to tell his name so she could record it.

Areiz nodded. "The bell rings in two minutes." She said, writing down a quick note about the time.

Violet smiled, hearing there were only two minutes left. She stepped out of the shadows, waiting just around the corner and looking at her hand, adjusting her rings, her red eyes flashing to the clock. "Almost time."

hai sat down and looked at them ... looking to the clock"class is over in a few minuets" he hadn't caught the part about his name.. he pulled out a piece of paper and wrote.. "hi im hai I am deaf whats your names"

Amie read over the paper and gasped. She wrote on in reply, My name is Amie. Nice to meet you. I have to write down pretty much everything because I will forget everything tomorrow so please don't pay me any mind if you see me writing down what we say and do. She also wrote his name in her notebook. She then passed the paper to Ariez to answer his question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Areiz hesitated. She ran her hands over the words several times before writing. 'Areiz-Blind. Hello.' She put the paper back on Amie's desk.

She looked at the paper then to Ariez. Honestly, she had not noticed. Amie put the paper back on Hai's desk and smiled. "We're going to be a great team! With three of us it will hopefully be much easier for us to do this assignment." She sighed at the thought that he didn't get what she had just said. She wrote it on the page in her notebook and held it up for him to see.

Areiz nodded and the bell rang. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow.." She said quietly, gathering her paper and pencil and setting them in her bag. "I've got math next." She stood up and nodded at the two. She turned to go out the door but stopped. Someone is hiding..wait..how do I know?! She dropped her bag on the desk and stood there, her head tilted, staring at the door.

Violet waited for her prey to exit, but she never came. Most of the class left, but a few were left, about six. She stepped into the doorway. "Ah, there you are." She said, smiling at Areiz, her red eyes darting between her, Amie, and Hai.

Areiz lifted her head for the first time in public for two years. She stepped back. "Go away."

"Why?" Violet's smile disappeared. Why is she scared? She shouldn't know..she's a pathetic human..

Areiz shook her head. "Y-you're evil..A-and you're lying..." The teacher stood up, seeing Violet as a threat. She walked over, reaching for Violet's arm.
"Let's go young lady." She pulled Violet out of the room and Areiz sat back down, covering her face with her hands. she pulled the bandage off her eyes and rubbed the skin, feeling sick. She spoke to Amie. "You and Hai go..I'm fine." she said, knowing Amie would probably want to see if she was okay. She didn't like sympathy..she despised it when it was towards her.

after uing the bathroom pako walked down to the science hall.the bell rung and he saw the scene unfold... but something caught his attention which drew his gaze from the demongirl to a boy a fw feet behind Ariez. why do we have the same face and body build. ...
pako noticed the weights around his neck and wrists he ddnt know if there were more.. buthe sensed a famliar energy but couldnt really catch where it was coming from... as he stepped toward the door The teacher came out with the girl. "who are you " pako just loked .. then the teacher looked from hai to pako "come with me" pako followed only after giving hai a mean look.

Hai was shocked who was this red eyed girl why is Ariez so antsy about her... then somthing came by the door our eyes locked for a while.. is this what / who mom was talking aboutits not real... he's lie me but diffrent.. .. as they were leaving .. i followed "bye amie and ariez" he hurried out before he could be waved down or pulled back .. he was in pursuit of the the guy with the same face.

Areiz closed her eyes as Hai left. She put the bandage back around her eyes, hiding the pained expression on her face. She ducked her head down, grabbing her bag and almost running out of the class. She went straight to math class, not stopping to put her extra books up. She knew the teachers kept her safe, so she sat down in the front of the class by Mr. Banks. "You're early." Areiz just shook her head, laying it in her arms.

Violet scowled at the teacher, only letting her get a little bit down the hall before twisting out of her grip. "Bug off." She growled, making her way to the math class. She sat in the back of the math class, knowing it wasn't safe to approach Areiz again.

Areiz held her breath as the weird girl came in again. She wanted to leave, but she knew that's what the girl wanted. She stayed in her seat, hoping someone else would show up. Amie, Hai, someone.

Amie looked up when the bell rang for the end of class. As she picked up her things and took out her class schedule, She noticed Ariez freeze on her way out the door. For the first time since she saw her, Ariez raised her eyes to look at someone- or something- near the door. Amie walked up next to her and looked at the doorway. There was a strange feeling buzzing in the back her mind when she saw the girl come to stand in the doorway. It was almost like that feeling of deja vue but how could her mind experience a feeling of repetition when it reset everyday? Something was off about this girl. Ariez's reaction made her alert to it as well.
"Who are you?" She was about to ask if they had met before but the teacher took the girl away after seeing how uncomfortable the student were with her there. Amie was about to ask what had bothered Ariez about the girl but she had returned to her seat saying she was fine. Amie knew she wasn't though. "I'll see you later then," she said before walking out of the room. She followed her schedule around the school, getting lost for about three minutes, before finding her next class: math. She walked in and sat in a front desk. It was a few moments before she realized the girl sitting next to her. "Hey, Ariez!" So they had quite a few classes together. She took out her mini notebook to jot down the strange occurrence because it had unsettled her so much. Who was that girl and why did she feel like she knew her?

Areiz bolted upright, then recognized Amie's voice. "Oh..Hey Amie." She relaxed a little and put her face in her hands. "I'm sorry about earlier." she mumbled.

Violet scowled as Amie walked in. "I swear there's too many humans around here." She muttered to herself.

Areiz shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "Umm..that girl..what color were her eyes?" She asked Amie quietly.

"They were red, I think," Amie answered uncertainly. The was pretty sure they were because she could not look away once she saw them. "Ariez, what's wrong? Did you know that girl or something?" She was very curious as to who this girl was and why she made Ariez so upset.

Areiz nodded, suddenly feeling very dizzy. "You know..you know what that means..right?" she said, fear in her voice. The teacher stood up and left. Areiz felt as if she was just plunged in ice.

Violet stood up as soon as the teacher left. "Areiz, don't say a word."

Areiz scribbled quickly on a paper. 'Shadow soldier'

pako came from a shadow so she is a shadow solider.. why was I not aware of this.. I felt it.. .. but wait if she knew she must be.. pako touched violets shoulder "who are you " he saw her face for the first eyes she had red eyes.. but was not a full demon. pako knew for sure that she was the missing link .. well atleast one of them he looked up as his look alike walked in the room.

Hai hadn't seen where the guy went .. but as he looked to his left he saw amie go into a room he wanted to ask her if she knew who the girl was. he went in behind her to find a room with the 2 red eyed people and ariez and ami.. standing in the door way he closed the door.. "Who are you guys why are you in this place"

"that's none of your business .. " Pako had a felling he didn't know but something came over him .. even more hate then he had felt. he picked up a desk and threw it towards ariez "dodge that you blind human"

Status
Not open for further replies.