City 47: An Original Superheroes RP [Character Sheets]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
...I totally forgot about ET..umm..idk...
Now I feel bad. I dont remember what her name was either. I did a bad GM job on that.
Don't be too hard on yourself! it happens. I checked on page three for her character and it's Zoo Keeper/Zookeeper (idek how she prefers) just in case you needed some help remembering. Also I haven't seen Verin's character, Natsel, for a while either. His CS is on the very first page.

Reactions: 2 people
Since there indeed are already 2 actual spinoffs in a sense of the main story :P

Reactions: 2 people
I'm the cautious sort, and also like to keep my stuff private, but it is interesting that there's a couple spinoffs/parallel universes or whatever budding off from this. I just hope it doesn't end up saturating things here, so to speak. With multiple RPs with similar themes and all, it may e harder to attract players to any give one of them. Or maybe different folks would go for the different games.

Hello! Im going to be on at odd times this summer, so we may have to hold off reallh fitting my character in another time :)

it's been kinda quiet here hasn't it?

Workin on a post, trying to think of how to include Blood and Victoria

My character is stuck on the slab in the lab room, so I couldn't really do anything, sorry.

Yeah, I think there's not much for most of us to do other than wait a bit for characters to recover and then move on to do more things.

Oh well... I guess it's kinda 'that time of year' again XD

I feel like some might have dropped this too O.o idk it feels like there has been a lack of others

That as well, but I have a feeling some, like Mist himself, and Lonewolf and the like (to name two) just are swept with other stuff even though they're definitely not out of the picture yet.

Yeah, I haven't seen some folks around in a while. And things seem to be slowing down in general, too.

To add, while I'm not at all busy, I'm sure some people are, so it's not surprising. Though one of the things that can be nice about a forum is that it's fairly leisurely and not a huge demand on time.

True at that.
Plus, who knows, maybe in a week or few it could spring right back to life and go full steam ahead like before :P

oh yeah I understand 'too busy to post right now.' I myself am definitely busy, it's a miracle I can even manage a post X)

But when I say drop, i mean drop it like it's hot, and decided to leave without warning. I'm probably just too anxious and starting to get creepy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh well, hopefully it does pick up again soon.

Sorry for the absence. Been busy trying to think of what else to put the City 88 OOC, and also been busy with life alot :(