City 47: An Original Superheroes RP [Character Sheets]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm just wondering now, why would Aleksander go out of his way to liberate Alexiana from the lab? Does he know of her powers as well, or do they somehow know each other from prior events and he took it upon himself to keep her safe or whatnot?
Not at all opposed to having Alexiana be abducted or liberated from her current situation, but it would be nice as the writer to know why :P

@Olissa Im going to take a wild guess. Aleksander is probably looking for a way to have retribution on Leon after the stunt he just pulled at the Citizen Hall. Since Alexiana is Leon's new prized possession, Aleksander probably wants to take that from him. Also, stealing Alexiana would give a reason for Leon to instruct Gray's villain ego 'M' and his new Lucid Bot to go to visit Alice/Angel and visit the Court of Owls' labyrinth.

@Noceur @Yuuki_Tatsunohi Perhaps Angel and the rest of the heroes can infiltrate Leon's lair after Gray's encounter with them, which may lead them to the Owls' labyrinth? That way we get more people rping at the same time.

@RacingTheSunrise Even though I don't remember you or your characters (must've been a long time) , I'll allow you to join because a few RPers have are inactive in the RP.I dont mind, but I'd want to know you character beforehand so I can find a way to squeeze him in.

I suppose that's a reasonable deduction ^^

hello yes okay thank you!! I'm all the way back on page seven, my character is Corrie (:

hello yes okay thank you!! I'm all the way back on page seven, my character is Corrie (:
Corrie is a good character! Feel free to start RPing. I dont know where to put you in the story. Are you up to speed with everything? I think maybe you can be one of Leon/Roberta's experiments, and be rescued by our group of heroes? You'd have to start Rping in a containment unit.. Its all your decision thought. Welcome back!

Thank you very much! I am actually not completely up to speed so if someone would be kind enough to tell me very very loosely what's going on I would greatly appreciate it, if not I'll just roll with it I guess :) But starting there sounds good to me either way :)

Thank you very much! I am actually not completely up to speed so if someone would be kind enough to tell me very very loosely what's going on I would greatly appreciate it, if not I'll just roll with it I guess :) But starting there sounds good to me either way :)

Be sure to check out the first page which outlines the storyline! I think its still relevant

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try posting and we went over this before olissa. The ring idea you had :o

Aleksander can maybe know her father and he knew his identity therefore something happened between them in exchange for Aleksander to truly protect alexiana and not kill her

Maybe her father can once be part of the court of owls and 'was free' or 'retired'

I knew we had the ring idea, just not what the connection between Aleksander and Alexiana was again. Or if we had made a final say on it :P

Him knowing her father makes sense, even the 'retired' owl theory, I like it.

Announcement

Now that I have the hang of Iwaku and what to expect from RP here, I've tried opening up some of my more 'outlandish' ideas to the public to get some RP going (to no avail). I see theres a crowd for superhuman rps and that's something I really enjoy. To get more RP done I've come up with another City 47 related RP idea. I know @Lonewolf888978 is already using this universe to get his own City 47-esque RP done, but I also would like to join in on a spinoff. Im announcing it here because I like all of your RP styles. Besides if you stuck around with this RP long enough it probably means my ideas are worth something. Tell me if youre interested in the idea, then Ill get a space to RP it with.

Title: City 47: Salvation

The City: ...I know my descrptive skills arent very good. City 47's locations and streets are pretty vague, which I plan to change. I'll update its culture/history/infrastructure if this spinoff gets your attention. Ill put an interest check too.

The Enemy: Morbi Heroa

Morbi Heroa (Demigod's Disease) is an ancient form of parasite found by an unlisted group of archeologists uncovered in the remains of what used to be the indigenous home of City 47's inhabitants. Global reports show that their biological signature can be traced on every ancient culture's remains. It has been theorized that these lifeforms have existed since the dawn of time and have preserved themselves until now.

Morbi Heroa are a group of sentient lifeforms that are able to secretly grant their hosts supernatural powers while secretly living in their DNA. To preserve themselves, Morbi Heroa parasites are assumed to be kept alive inside every superhuman being in the universe. This was a breakthrough for science in the research of superhumans. The parasites appear as spores/ microorganisms / humanoid form / insectivorous form / host form (think zombies). Morbi Heroa are near parallel to human beings, meaning they each have their own unique personalities and quirks with powers. The majority, however, appear in spore form until attaching to a host. These ancient beings are responsible for wiping civilizations clean and remain the leading threat to the planet. From inventing ancient forms of artificial intelligence (golems) to creating ancient devastating weapons told of in City 47 folklore (The Engine of Life), this universe has met its greatest threat.

The Problem

Morbi Heroa parasites can be found in all great civilizations and are predicted to be the sentient lifeforms that evolved the ape species into the intelligent homo sapiens of today. That is the problem. Every civilization has been wiped out by the parasites. Morbi Heroa are responsible for consuming and corrupting every civilization in the name of self preservation. The recent surge in mortal power has cause the parasitic species to rise again in order to 'cleanse the planet' of its 'cancer'. Their capabilities are varying depending on the strain of parasite being dealt with. Until now, superhumans were arguably safe. A worldwide ban on supers has been placed on by the UN while the news about our newest threat remains under the covers. This would be until some event (i havent thought of it yet) would transpire to cause a large outbreak in spores, allowing for the post apocalyptic RP to be set in place. It would be up to the remaining supers, both bad and good, to join forced to eliminate the parasites. Or joing them...since we'd need bad guys anyways.

This is a verryyy rough idea that needs a lot of polish, but Im just putting it out there to see if any rpers that are used to my RP would be interested in something of the same universe.

@Noceur @Yuuki_Tatsunohi Perhaps Angel and the rest of the heroes can infiltrate Leon's lair after Gray's encounter with them, which may lead them to the Owls' labyrinth? That way we get more people rping at the same time.

Sounds good to me, too. Angel's probably in a position to "borrow" some of Leon's android supplies anyway. If not due to an urgent need to fix herself up, just due to it being something she inevitably will need eventually.

As for the new idea, it seems pretty neat and I'd probably be game to try it. Somehow, the Morbi Heroa remind me a lot of the Renegade Virus from Double Cross, so I'd suggest looking into that a little for ideas. Although the general setting in Double Cross is less post-apocalyptic in overall nature.

Announcement

Now that I have the hang of Iwaku and what to expect from RP here, I've tried opening up some of my more 'outlandish' ideas to the public to get some RP going (to no avail). I see theres a crowd for superhuman rps and that's something I really enjoy. To get more RP done I've come up with another City 47 related RP idea. I know @Lonewolf888978 is already using this universe to get his own City 47-esque RP done, but I also would like to join in on a spinoff. Im announcing it here because I like all of your RP styles. Besides if you stuck around with this RP long enough it probably means my ideas are worth something. Tell me if youre interested in the idea, then Ill get a space to RP it with.

Title: City 47: Salvation

The City: ...I know my descrptive skills arent very good. City 47's locations and streets are pretty vague, which I plan to change. I'll update its culture/history/infrastructure if this spinoff gets your attention. Ill put an interest check too.

The Enemy: Morbi Heroa

Morbi Heroa (Demigod's Disease) is an ancient form of parasite found by an unlisted group of archeologists uncovered in the remains of what used to be the indigenous home of City 47's inhabitants. Global reports show that their biological signature can be traced on every ancient culture's remains. It has been theorized that these lifeforms have existed since the dawn of time and have preserved themselves until now.

Morbi Heroa are a group of sentient lifeforms that are able to secretly grant their hosts supernatural powers while secretly living in their DNA. To preserve themselves, Morbi Heroa parasites are assumed to be kept alive inside every superhuman being in the universe. This was a breakthrough for science in the research of superhumans. The parasites appear as spores/ microorganisms / humanoid form / insectivorous form / host form (think zombies). Morbi Heroa are near parallel to human beings, meaning they each have their own unique personalities and quirks with powers. The majority, however, appear in spore form until attaching to a host. These ancient beings are responsible for wiping civilizations clean and remain the leading threat to the planet. From inventing ancient forms of artificial intelligence (golems) to creating ancient devastating weapons told of in City 47 folklore (The Engine of Life), this universe has met its greatest threat.

The Problem

Morbi Heroa parasites can be found in all great civilizations and are predicted to be the sentient lifeforms that evolved the ape species into the intelligent homo sapiens of today. That is the problem. Every civilization has been wiped out by the parasites. Morbi Heroa are responsible for consuming and corrupting every civilization in the name of self preservation. The recent surge in mortal power has cause the parasitic species to rise again in order to 'cleanse the planet' of its 'cancer'. Their capabilities are varying depending on the strain of parasite being dealt with. Until now, superhumans were arguably safe. A worldwide ban on supers has been placed on by the UN while the news about our newest threat remains under the covers. This would be until some event (i havent thought of it yet) would transpire to cause a large outbreak in spores, allowing for the post apocalyptic RP to be set in place. It would be up to the remaining supers, both bad and good, to join forced to eliminate the parasites. Or joing them...since we'd need bad guys anyways.

This is a verryyy rough idea that needs a lot of polish, but Im just putting it out there to see if any rpers that are used to my RP would be interested in something of the same universe.

Seems like a pretty good idea. It'll be interesting putting my supers in a post apocalytic setting

@R-9 Pilot
Can you make Angel bring Shiver along? x) I forgot that I made Alice run off without him.

That's what I was going to do.

Yeah I tried to make it so that Angel would have to bring him. He himself ran away from Alice and sure doesn't know the coordinates to her base

So um does anybody know what happened to ET's character?