• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

City 47: An Original Superheroes RP [Character Sheets]

I keep posting posts in the wrong place. x_x
Anyways. Ill be posting slowly so that every character n the scene has a chance to respond. If its going to slow, just tell me.

I don't think I have much to say. If the Midnight Sisters are making good their get-away, I could go looking for them or give chase, but that's about it. So I'm pretty much done for the scene.

I'm trying to get something in for my characters but I'm just in a little of a rut at the moment. Just an update from me if anyone's been wondering

EDIT: @R-9 Pilot I might bring in Roberta to fight you if you're okay with that

Last edited:
@Yuuki_Tatsunohi @R-9 Pilot

You can have that or we can progress to a fresh new scene to gain momentum again. Ill let it be your call since Roberta doesnt get much of the limelight (although she will in another scene)

I fine either way, to be honest. A fresh scene might be a good idea, though. This one's gone on nicely and even if new things are added, I'd try not to draw it out too much longer. I think Angel versus a big robot is punching a bit above her weight class at the moment, anyway...

Lets give them a bit of a brawl first, because I want to get Klaus to fight Roberta in this scene because of character development and to show off some of the features of the mech

Then go ahead. Alice will be there in the scene as well. Ill let her give them space if you'd like
Note: Just make it quick lol. I dont want this scene to last for much longer. Since Ive been gone I think the RP may have become stale so moving on will help us all out :P

Last edited by a moderator:
alright i got in my reply, also I updated Roberta's profile a bit and changed the look of her mecha. i gotta say this one looks much closer to the one i had in mind for her

Just a question, with which scenario are we going? Did Alexiana lose her ring, to be found by someone else, or does she still have it, taking it off now?
I don't mind it either way, having the ring right by her side but not knowing it's the activation for her powers creates for a few interesting situations as well, plus it's probably a little better and easier than hoping she'll manage to get her ring back or come into contact with other pieces of silver.

I can edit it so that Alexiana gets to keep her ring. Does the blood still work once its outside of Alexiana and in a test tube? Or does her blood need to be in constant contact with silver to work?

nah don't worry about it, I'll just roll with her still having her ring, and taking it off now.

How it works:
Alexiana has to touch silver in order for her blood to activate (silver=trigger)
No matter if her blood is inside herself, or out in the open, as long as Alexiana herself touches silver, the power works.
The moment she stops touching silver, the power shuts off, instantly.
Once she touches it again, no matter where the blood is, it'll re-activate.

UPDATE ME PLS.
CAN ALEKSANDER SAVE OLISSAS CHARACTER
WHERES THE RING
PLS.

IVE BEEN LATE AND BEHIND EVERY RP. SORRY I READ SOME.

@ShiningMist @Olissa
Sure, Aleksander can save Olissa. Itll be alright with me.
Olissa is about to be experimented on while Alice/Shiver/Angel and the rest of the crew are going to regroup. Gray is going to appear at Alice's safehouse as his alter ego 'M' to drop a hint that the Owls exist. Then Gray is going to head over to the Court of Owls. Leon is going to use her blood as a formula to nullify supers. Idk if im missing anything, not much has happened :P

The ringggg where is it. Since its guards around I'm gonna have Aleksander save her without revealing himself lol.
He'll break down the lights as a distraction tempoarily, knock the hypnotized owls out, keep the ring till he finds her and can talk to her or gives it to her afterwards..

Or break her free and uses the owls blood as a trail to follow out. When people appear infront of her to capture her, attack, and stop her, Aleksander knocks them out XD. Tactical and analytical advantage. It'll be gruesome too here and there. Then he'll meet her and give her back her ring nd go back home.

To which he notices his parliament is changing and are becoming more blood thirsty then they were before. And then gray can be in the labrynith when he figured their spot out >:D because he spots the nursery rhyme

The ringggg where is it. Since its guards around I'm gonna have Aleksander save her without revealing himself lol.
He'll break down the lights as a distraction tempoarily, knock the hypnotized owls out, keep the ring till he finds her and can talk to her or gives it to her afterwards..

Or break her free and uses the owls blood as a trail to follow out. When people appear infront of her to capture her, attack, and stop her, Aleksander knocks them out XD. Tactical and analytical advantage. It'll be gruesome too here and there. Then he'll meet her and give her back her ring nd go back home.

To which he notices his parliament is changing and are becoming more blood thirsty then they were before. And then gray can be in the labrynith when he figured their spot out >:D because he spots the nursery rhyme
The ring is on Alexiana's finger and she's strapped down in her experiment chamber. The chamber is lined with cameras and has pores to pump sleeping gas into the room. There are two owls guarding the chamber doors.

Ah hello I am horrible but somehow I unintentionally abandoned Iwaku and I am horrid but was still wondering if I could come back and rp with you guys? It's cool if you've got too many people but the charrie I created for this would like to live a litte :)

Back