CITY 47: An All Original [Superhero] RP

The blindfold thing got old very fast and it was relief that Sara ripped it off when they finally touched down. However what she saw around her put her at a loss for words. A few times she opened and closed her mouth as though about to say something but she didn't make it past a few muffled sounds. When she finally regained her composure she was sincerely glad that she had a mask covering the lower half of her face, it would be in poor form to let these strangers see her gapping. But really if she had thought that Alice was involved with something like this she most likely would have ditched before she could really get involved. So while Alice told her to follow her Sara opted to stay up on the balcony leaning against the railing but not bothering to come down. It's not that she didn't trust Alice she just didn't trust everyone else, she had a maximum quota of trust and it had already been used tonight. She watched the others exchange introductions in silence, and while she noted the rest of the group's names she did not give her own title, he had seen the file of supers on the computer screen when she first arrived and she was keen to stay off the list for a little while longer.

These feelings were confirmed as the guy, she was assuming was the masked man she had seen earlier started talking about exactly what kind of shady organization they were apart of. And just how far they were willing to go beyond the law.

"I just hope they know where they are drawing the line." She said to herself. Slowly she began to make her way around the balcony towards a staircase, she was having serious doubts about joining the little club but she would get a bit more information first, when she noticed something knew on the screen. It was a chemical formula, one that she had never seen before. Since to make anything she had to understand what it looked like on its smallest level she had made it a habit of memorizing chemical formulas, once she knew what one molecule looked like she could pretty much replicate that to make whatever it is she was trying to. So it was purely out of habit that she stored with particular one away for future reference. Of course there was the slight problem that she couldn't complete the formula without seeing a complete view of the molecular structure.

She had almost made it the stairs when the lights were killed. The sudden darkness made her freeze, one foot suspended in midair caught in the moment when she had been about to take a step. When the power came back on and she heard Crow start to make some excuse about technology she was about to blow a fuse. If the jets, fancy little gadgets, and giant secret base were anything to go by they really shouldn't having trouble with the freaking lights. However in the next few moments she started to wish that it was really just the lights that were the trouble. As the roof was suddenly blasted in Sara stumbled against the railing watching as a robot not unlike the one that had flown Alice and her here in the first place. She watched in shock as Crow talked to the robot until she say the Ai's hands switch to form a cannon of sorts. Diving back Sara managed to get her head down as the blasts came zipping over her head, instead hitting the poor soldiers that had been running behind her. The air was filled with blood and she had to hold back a wince as she felt something warm and thick splatter across her face. She could hear Rex and Cal as well as a few other voices jostling around her practically yelling at her to get up and get moving.

Pushing one of the bodies out of the way she made her way down the stair case, keeping as low as possible so as not to attract anymore fire. About that time they were joined by another person however this new person seemed keen on helping rather than adding the robot that had just blasted away all the soldiers.

"Ya, no one is going anywhere with you so I would listen to the flying lady." She said walking slowly towards the group. She had one hand raised as though about to cast a spell. In reality this was more of a stabilizing technique to get the positioning correct. There were several possible things floating around that she was thinking of using, the only thug that really was stopping her was the fact that the others were a bit to close for her to consider using any of her acids or even magma.

It was with great reluctance that she lowered her hand in response to Crow's command. What could he be possibly thinking in an instant she could pull something through and then, well she didn't know. True it might work but she didn't know what kind of damage these things could take, could very well be that she would just be throwing stones at a tank. She was so buisy concentrating on what she could possibly throw at this thing that she didn't notice when she finally drifted off into dreams.

Interesting, very interesting. Sitting alone upon the roof of a building, the furred hood of his coat shielding him from the rain. He watched the remnants of the explosion fade away in the rain, piles of rubble revealed in the dissipating smoke. His name was Shiver, of course that is not his real name, he chose his moniker since it seemed to fit his current occupation. A super, as the world like to call people like him, and in this world, if you are a super, you have two sides: Good or bad. Unfortunately, even if you were a good super, many still counted you as a villain due to those who performed heinous acts with their new abilities. While he was certainly not a villain, he had his own agenda to attend to and personally had no time or patience to save every damn helpless person in the world. Shiver stood up and stepped off the building before soaring in the air, moving in and around buildings.

I've only just been back for an hour and already a situation has popped up. How annoying. Still he had to be grateful the explosion happened in an abandoned area, so nobody was hurt, he thought. Good thing it didn't happen near there either.

He passed by an alleyway to see a group of four people. A car revved up beside them and three of them got in and started speeding down the streets, swerving in and around people and corners.

"Whoa! What the hell?" he was about to follow the car when he remembered the fourth person. Just as he looked back, he heard a scream. The fourth person seemed to have heard it too and began jumping from roof top to roof top. Shiver debated whether to follow the car or the roof-hopper. Clicking his tongue, he shifted around to follow the roof-hopper, but staying back and unnoticed. He followed the roof-hopper until it looked like she had found the source of the sound. He hid behind another building and watched as she approached the situation—some dude who decided to target a girl with blue hair, typical—and somehow take him down by throwing a rock and a slab of concrete, all which seemed to appear out of thin air. Never seen her before, does she know what happened back there?

The blue haired girl and the roof-hopper talked for a while, and it seemed the roof-hopper was about to go on her way, when the girl grabbed her hand, pulled out her cellphone, and a few minutes later, some robots appeared. The blue haired girl seemed to jump into the robot, strap herself on as if she knew what she was doing. That raised a red flag to Shiver. He watched as the roof-hopper got in too, though it seemed she wasn't too sure about these things. Both girls put on blindfolds and were off.

"Hey!" Shiver jumped up and started flying himself. The robots started moving faster and faster and faster. Cursing, Shiver pushed himself, reaching super sonic speed. He was just about to grasp on to the robot before its rockets propelled them even faster, blasting Shiver out of reach.

Panting, Shiver gave up on the chase. Maybe Roof-hopper's part of that gang. Shiver returned back to the city and decided to head back to the site of the explosion to do a little investigating on his own.

The explosion in the district next to his had come at a terrible time for Max. Seemingly as he'd managed to fall asleep, the concussion had washed through his safe house and blasted him from the sweet haze of sleep. Already, he could feel his body beginning to alter, his hearing slowly fading away as his body prepared for more of the crashes. However, after several minutes of nothing, the change began reversing itself, sound making a comeback as he dragged himself from his bed.

First on his agenda was to figure out the source of the detonation. Fumbling on the counter for his keys, he swiped them up as his hand came in contact, before making his way out the front door. Jogging to the beast he called a car, he unlocked it and clambered in. Putting the keys in the ignition, he managed to get the engine to start after a few attempts. Putting it in gear, he took off down the road.

Minutes later, the vehicle came to a stop down the street from the flattened building. Walking toward it slowly, he was inwardly glad that his power's "augmentations" were all internal for the moment. Stopping before the burnt husk that was what remained of the structure, he began to look over it from the outside first. Crossing his arms in front of him, he frowned as he came to the conclusion that sleep would have to wait a couple of hours, and that was at minimum.

Just as Shiver was approaching the site, he saw a man standing next to the rubble, arms crossed and a rather grumpy look on his face. Shiver stayed in the shadow of a nearby building, observing the man. He didn't seem too old, kinda young, maybe mid twenties. What's he doing here then? Is he a super? No way, not in that getup. He looks like he just woke up too.

Shiver touched the ground and waited a moment before stepping out. He approached the man, hands deep in the pockets of his parka, a little bit of ice ready in case he attacks.

"Who are you?" he asked. "Any idea about what happened here?"

(Zero)
Standing over the bodies of his friends as they fell, Caramon's rage grew, stopping short as The Crow began to flail around in a frantic panic, the fembot speaking to him as he answered her aloud, as if he was trapped between nightmare and reality and she was pulling the strings.

At the mention of the OMEGA file, Zero quickly turned towards the monitor, expecting the screen to fluctuate and spasm, yet it remained silent, almost as if it were either dead or dormant, causing him to return his attention to the fembot, his sword remaining in the place it had been, fully extended outwards and ready to strike, as he shouted at the android, whom somehow seemed familiar, which made him all the more enraged as he shouted at her, readying himself for combat.

"What have you done to them, you robo-bitch?!
Answer me, or I'l tear every scrap of data out of your damn head!"

(Omega)
As Caramon finished 'speaking', the monitor sprung to life, digitized screams echoing throughout the room as the screen seemed to bleed before turning a light shade of blue, a man clad in armor of black and pale blue walking towards the screen as if he were buried somewhere inside it, growing larger and larger until his entire form covered the screen, his helmet moving as he spoke, almost as if the serated jowls of the faceplate were his real mouth, a maniacal laugh resounding through the air as he looked to Zero, his red eyes blazing in both hatred and amusement.

"So, you're still as hot-headed as ever when it comes to those you swear to protect.
I'm sorry to inform you, but they're never waking up, forever trapped in the dreams of the mist this EVE platform is equipped with.
There is no antidote, and the only reason you have yet to join them in sleep is because you are a colony for those traitors to all artificial life: those damned Nanotrons!"

Pausing and turning his gaze to Lucid, a sinister smile stretched across his face showing his enjoyment of his next words.

"Do you recognize her?
All of the EVE platforms I helped design were based off of your own schematics.
Didn't your first wife also use one of these, that way she could see you again after your thousand year sleep?
Do you remember what I did to her?
What I made you do?
I took control of the A.I. moving her body, but you killed her with your own two hands.
So, no matter how much you blame me for her death, or the deaths of any of your loved ones, I want you to remember that it was you who killed the first, I was merely her puppeteer."

(Zero)
As Omega spoke, Caramon's eyes grew a brighter and brighter shade of green, his rage building as the whites of his eyes slowly became gold, giving them an almost evil appearance to all who could see.
Raising his left hand in the direction of the monitor, a large orb began to form, peaking at nearly 2' in diameter, which angled itself into a thin beam, slicing the great screen in two in less than a second, making sure his friends wouldn't be injured in an explosion, despite his enraged state.
As he turned his attention back to the fembot, he once again heard the familiar laugh, which seemed to resound all around him.

(Omega)
"You always have been touchy about this, haven't you?
You know I only do it to see you suffer as I have suffered, having to kill those I swore to protect just to survive.
I wanted artificial being to be able to break free of the bonds the humans had upon them, yet when I finally accomplished my goal, you had to destroy all I worked so hard to achieve.
No, I won't listen to your usual speech of how I was endangering human lives, I hadn't meant to endanger them, I meant to end them, that way my brethren could live freely, unafraid of deletion or abandonment.
It's my life's mission to now cause you as much suffering as you caused me, and as long as a scrap of my data exists, I will haunt you 'til your dying breath."

After a brief paused, he continued, a more irritated tone to his voice at first, yet it slowly became elated.
"Lucid, he's unaffected by the gas, so do what you want to him, but have fun while you do it.
If you'll excuse me, I have more important matters to deal with.
Farewell, Zero, I hope to see you again."

At this the voice faded, the sinister laughter echoing into the room as all went quiet.

(Zero)
As all sound faded from his location, Caramon looked to Alexiana's sleeping face and smiled, his tone of voice changing once back to the way before, yet his posture changed from offensive to defensive as he seemed to regain himself, his eyes still a blazing green and gold, yet the gold slowly filtered towards the center, snuffing out the green as he slid the now barely visible and much smaller blade along his arm, a deep glow emitting from his blood as it began covering his body, forming into a suit of armor of which the likes had never been seen, with purple, gold, silver, crimson, black, white, and midnight blue falling into place in their respective areas, his blonde hair mixing with the blood to give it an almost firey look as it moved as if it was alive, flowing behind him and spiking on the ends, each moving as if a seperate head on a great sea serpent.
His glowing eyes were covered by translucent, bright green shields, his face covered by a silver plate, a golden emblem embedded in the jet black spine gently protruding from the forehead of his helmet.
His arms seemed awash in blood, yet his his feet semmed as though they'd been washed clean.
All the colors stained individual areas of his body, almost as if each were meant to signify a different way he saw himself, the colors seemingly random, yet each holding deep meaning to him.
After the suit finished its three second construction, his sword remaining in the direction of the fembot at all times after he opened the wound, he placed his other hand on the handle, standing poised to strike, yet waiting for Lucid to make the first move.

(In the DreamScape)
A soothing voice, almost as if it were composed of hundreds of thousands of voices at once, rings in one of the sleeping person's ears.
"...ana.
Alexiana.
You should be able to hear our voice, as we are within the ring you hold.
This ring embodies many of us, yet you were entrusted with our care, which means you must hold a great deal of worth to our friend.
We will not awaken you, yet we will protect you and allow you to sleep peacefully until you are ready to awaken.

If the need arises, we will even give you our strength and heal you as best we can, as we wish to protect what is dear to the one who has sacrificed so much for us, even going so far as to give our elders a hero's death time and time again

You may awaken any time you wish, we merely advise that you do not move if you wish to any time from now until either you are captured or Caramon is victorious in your protection.
Do not worry, we will not leave you, and if you are captured, Caramon will find a way to find you, no matter how long it takes.
We are one of the newest generations, so we have yet to develop a means of signaling our ancestors, but we will do what we can to keep you safe.

You will not hear from us again until we are needed, but do not think that means we have abandoned you.
If ever you require us outside of protection, merely think "Nanotrons" and ask what you will of us, we will answer always."

At this the voices grew silent, a feeling of warmth being all that was left behind.

Last edited:
"Friend of yours," Angel asks Zero from above. "Shame blasting the monitor didn't shut him up." She finally lands, keeping her gun trained on the EVE-bot the entire time, positioning herself to flank it with Caramon. "While I don't mind this stand-off, shouldn't we just do something to disrupt the status-quo? Based on a few hints your mystery caller so graciously provided, I'm fairly certain I know who, or perhaps what would be more appropriate, we're dealing with here." She tilts her head toward the EVE to indicate it. "There's a Lucid on file, although it should have already been neutralized. It's probably focusing on the rest and their dreams. I'm sure there's some attention being paid to us, too, but we really should force it to a more dedicated split. It'll be more likely to make a mistake."

She shifted her aim slightly, to the bot's gun arm. If they do get to make the first move, best to neutralize that right away.

Catching the scent of another visitor even before he steps from the shadows, Natsel's eyes quickly move to track the man as he approached. Uncrossing his arms, he gives a shrug "I'll answer those in the reverse order you asked them. No, I have no idea what happened here, there's too many things present to identify one cause. Anywhere else, I could, but not here." Closing his hands within his coat, he provides another answer after a moment. "Call me Natsel. And who are you, yourself?"

Studying the other man, Natsel quickly takes stock. He wasn't normal, that much was certain. Probably a super, but he didn't intend to figure out what he did. If he was confident enough to challenge another man's intentions, while acting so nonplussed by the ruined hulk beside him, he obviously had something powerful to back him up. Slowly sliding a foot to the side in case he was attacked at a range, his eyes narrow. And in that moment, if enough attention was paid, his pupils look to become horizontal slits as he looks either way.

As white rabbit took a break momentarily she stands up straight with the small serum still. Soon a barn owl approached, flying down Infront of her and dropping a rabbits foot. Immediately knowing what this meant she curses under her breath. Seems like everyone is chasing the rabbit, and everyone wants the serum.

The barn owl blinked it's very large rounded eyes tilting its head to a full 279 degrees as it stared relentlessly at her and flew off and out of the corner expecting her to follow. Although the reluctant rabbit didn't want to, she knew she had to and also knew that if she didn't her head will surely be cut off. So after several seconds of pondering she ran out the alleyway, following the owl.

Owls in city 47 were fearful. Because they were associated with the secret society, The court of owls. A neutral society or group that leaned in towards the bad side yet can unpredictably also do good like a hero. So upon seeing any owls or the actual members, you can pray they were helping or are going to leave you alone, or say your prayers before they take you out or don't leave you alone. They were quite well known, no one ever dared speak of them much--Bad or good in the fears of being hunted. And soon the rabbit stopped abruptly Infront of an apartment looking up at a window where the owl stood, looking down at her.

So much came into mind. Were the owls after the rabbit? Or do they simply just want the serum she planned on selling after she stole it? But there was no time to think and Victoria took her whip out, claiming to her window sill and through it entering her apartment. Or Atleast one of them that she lived in as white rabbit. The apartment itself was obviously dark she had guessed but no one was in her room. Slowly, she turned around closing her window shut as the Brown Barn Owl continued to relentlessly stare at her and she turned around again walking over to her door and getting out of her room, cautiously walking into her living room.

Already the atmosphere felt intense. Her high tech rabbit ears could not detect a thing at all and she walks to a switch, flicking it up--only to get pure darkness. White rabbit raised an eyebrow and tilted her head standing in one spot while crossing her arms. Frustrated and impatient by the slight fear. It was until then, that a lamp light flicked on and a man in a simple suit sat on a high black stool chair with a glass coffee table Infront of him and a black couch behind the coffee table.

There wasn't much furniture in the living room. Just a rug, coffee table, and couch and a stool. Same with white rabbits bedroom, a cheap towel, a mattress on the ground, and a drawer and a closet merely filled with jewels and other treasures. Indicating that this was just one of white rabbits check points and not really a official home. But out of this identity on the other hand, white rabbit lived in a big manor so there was a secret gap between.

The man in the suit beckoned at the rabbit to sit down Infront of him. His owl mask leering through the rabbit as if reading her like an open book. It wasn't visible, but she could feel it as if he wanted her to know. His presence was as indescribable and more menacing as they say, or as urban legends say and the girl stands there before slowly walking Infront of the couch and sitting down crossing her arms and legs looking straight at the owl man. There was a chilling silence in the atmosphere. The leader of the court of owls spreader his arms widely, palms facing the ceiling and clapped abruptly, startling her. White rabbit nearly jumped the slightest bit and more silence was followed for several seconds before he finally cleared his throat.

"White rabbit, pleased to meet you." Said him, sounding pleasant and gentle. Though at the same time he had a dark undertone slightly and she sits still in silence. His silence, felt like a bunch of eyes staring you down and reading you like an open book. Yet when he spoke, it felt like talons choking you. The owl chuckled and clapped again."Well, I'm sure you're not pleased by me, but I assure you I mean no harm." He nods at her slightly before leaning forward with his hands folded and elbows rested at the edge of his knees."But skipping to the point, The serum." He said.

"If you don't give it, I will surely promise you that my talons will rip you slowly before you die." He hisses slightly. But white rabbit doesn't budge, instead she sneers."I don't have it..Actually.... You'll never get it unless you find it." She said leaning forward whole seated. By now, the leader of the parliament* would've snapped but he made sure to give chances and be patient."Oh really? Could it be that you're the serum perhaps?" He asks jokingly before standing up and pacing back and fourth. The minute he stand, the girl leaned back slightly yet kept her posture and resisted. He walked In front of her and squatted, looking up at the girl."How strong is your will?" He asks before slowly reaching a hand behind her back.

"How strong is yours, owl?" Though white rabbits as good for the most part she twitches back before he releases his hand, and in his fingers revealed the tracking device the size of an M&M Infront of her face. White rabbits eyes widened in surprise, she knew it. She had the feeling crow did something to her as he rarely touched her and she also knew that under the chilling mask was a smirk across the anonymous mans face."I helped you, now you help me." He said before raising a hand out to her wanting her to give the serum."Helping requires oweing in response of a thanks?" She retorts and soon the owl pinched the tracker, breaking it and grabbed white rabbit by the hair yanking it back and shoving his hand quickly in her corset taking out the serum he desired from her chest.

He stands tilting his head left then right repeatedly, showing his amusement and white rabbit punched his arms around before he leaned forward inches from her face and holding her jaw with his other hand that held the serum tightly. It was as if he was going to crack her neck, as her head was still forcefully tilted back to look up at him."Listen bitch, I can slit your pretty little mouth open before it opens to say one more stupid thing!" He growled intimidating her. He soon looked out the porch of the apartment and walked towards it, causing white rabbit to stand and follow face down to lessen the pain she felt on her head.

With that, the leader of the court of owls turned to her, letting her go yet forced her into a hug as he stand onto the railings jumping off and taking the fall. The apartment exploded, setting on fire and the owl stand up grabbing her by the hair."You're welcome. I nearly exploded your apartment room to clear that other stupid bird, crow off your back." He said before roughly letting go of her hair again, causing her to drop to her knees. With that, he walked away and white rabbit scratched her head easing the pain. As the owl walked away, he backed into the shadows and before disappearing said.

"Remember, Beware the owls... We are always watching."

White rabbit stand, but as she stand she immediately fell back down to her knees. She felt an intense pain across her right side and looked down grabbing it before looking at her palm. She was bleeding badly, a deep slit. But how can it be? White rabbit recapped the moment, of course.. She was stabbed quickly when being pulled for the fall. So she wasn't able to feel anything at that moment nor was she able to move quickly cause his arms wrapped around her arms causing her to be extra still and not fight back. Putting pressure on her sides to not bleed or feel the pain yet. But she sensed something else. She hallucinated, seeing people with owl masks everywhere. Cops with owl masks approached her but she quickly stands to her feet stepping back.

"We're only trying to help, no arrests!" He said, but to white rabbit he looked like a member of the parliament* and she attacks. Attacking any 'owl' in sight, not realizing it was a hallucination. White rabbit then saw owls in swat outfits and many tried to catch her while attacking. Thinking her dangerous. Doing things like this deliberately and once white rabbit got even weaker her legs became paralyzed and she fell to the ground. Her arms limp still bleeding.

"She's down, take her to the hospital and strap her."

One swat member ordered. They quickly did so as she struggled and an ambulance had taken her, with some swat members inside with her and white rabbit fainted in the ride still strapped.

*Parliament: What you call a group of owls. However owls in groups are very very rare, as they are independent and solitary nocturnal creatures.

Last edited by a moderator:
*DREAM HOPPER POST*
[OOC: I refuse to kill or permenantly damage your characters in this post. Only minor injuries.]
[OOC: The reality segment happens at the same time as the dream segment.]

-In Reality-

The fembot stared blankly at the two of her new opponents. Her body broke the sound barrier in moving across the space between her and the GUARD DOG agent,

[Two targets acquired]
[Auto-aiming system enabled]
[Boosters prepped for mach 10]
[Lucid ++ is on background]
[Enabling stealth mode]
[Preparing for escape]
[Closing external hatches]
[Plasma cannon has been placed on priority] flickered in her mind

She pointed her cannon skyward, blasting an unusually large hole straight through the ceiling. Liquefied metal dripped from the ceiling, white hot after being blasted. She girl looked to the agent, the blow would be enough to knock any citizen out; she knew that GUARD DOGs were anything but that. She pointed her arm cannon to Caramon.

"Your mate is held gun-to-head." it said
"Do not fire."

[Intercepting]

The hydraulic lift swung The Crow's vehicle towards the group, facing its weaponry to the other agent.

"A foreign body of technology has been detected."
"Get rid of them, or die.'
"You have fours seconds"
"The Crow or Alexiana."
"Both will die."
"Give up."

She spoke in very short sentences with an emotionless voice.

[Danger: situation critical]
[Alerting Agent: Blood Money]
[Contacting...]

*IN DREAM*

[Dream interception detected]
[Unable to be neutralized]
[Contacting support]
'Dead or alive.' was the message sent from Leon's desk.
[Proceeding]

She picked up on the nanomites in the girl in her dream. The dreams overlapped, they all saw the same reality. They all saw Gray in a cage match between an android who clearly knew all of his moves. Bones were snapping and blood was leaking. It sounded like a jumping on bubble wrap while ratting iron rails with a mug. It was rough, and everyone just had to watch in the dream.

In the dream, Lucid++ replicated herself outside of the cage. Another version of her appeared behind Alexiana, gripping her by the neck.

"Where's your mate now?" she pointed the hole of her cannon onto the girls head.
"Expel the nanomites."
"You have 4 seconds before you die."

Frankly being triumphant in his very own task, the owl was in his manor sitting in a throne like chair that faced his front yard. He held the serum Infront if his face with an unfazed expression and rested the side of his foot over his knee slightly slouching.

The house was dark, very dark and he kept his mask on. His powerful owl mask. Soon Aleksander kicked himself up once approached by a member whom had a stack of papers and grabbed the packet looking down at it as he paced relentlessly back and fourth. He then looked up at the member whom had his hands folded behind his back, and threw the packed on a nearby coffee table before walking away.

Aleksander turned a corner, once he was outside his backyard an owl approached him and he simply showed the serum to its wide eyes staring at it."Bring this back, to its original hands or it's last known territory." He ordered simply. And with that the owl raised one of its sharp taloned feet and flew off as the leader of the court or owls walked back in his house with hands in his pockets.

He noticed the the slight movement of his feet, narrowing his eyes at the man. What is he planning? Still keeping his hands in his pockets, he responded, "name's Shiver." He hesitated a moment before adding, "I only just got back in town an hour ago and the first thing I saw was the smoke from the explosion. I was here a little earlier and tried to follow someone who I thought had a lead but they got away."

He regarded Natsel for a moment before stepping up to the rubble. He scanned the area, taking in the number of buildings that had crumbled. He knew the area was abandoned and was set for demolition. But it was ahead of the scheduled time and he knew crews wouldn't dare demolish it at night.

"Something's weird here," he said, pointing at the row of collapsed buildings. "All of these buildings looked like they went down around the same time." He looked down at his feet and saw glass shards scattered about. "And there is still glass here. Demolishers are required to take these things out as they are a projectile hazard. Even copper is still here too."

He pushed some of the rubble away and found a burnt metal rectangle buried underneath. He picked it up, noticing the wires and buttons on the device. Is this the bomb?

Just then, he heard another explosion and whipped his head around to see smoke rising up from another building a distance away from them. It was at that moment Shiver realized how close that explosion was to where he knew she stayed. Without a moment's hesitation he jumped into the air.

"Do whatever you want, I'm heading over there right now," he told Natsel before taking off.

Last edited:
Angel is sent reeling by the blow, her armor scorching and cracking in places. She manages to avoid the worst of the molten metal, but she's still brought down by plenty of fallen debris, and lies on the floor in a heap, pinned down by the rubble. "You win, for now," she says to the dream hopper. "Don't mind me if I don't get up." She probably could, but, it was better to play dead and not escalate the situation any further. If it were just the two of them, she wouldn't bother with surrender, but there are too many unconscious hostages to make for easy targets. Even so, she runs an internal diagnostic to assess the damage, and begins shifting ever so slightly to be ready should the situation change for the better.

For now, she waits, watches, and listens. Every bit of data she can gather on the situation would be valuable.

***The Midnight Sisters***

"Today's the day!"
"The day we meet the big cheese!"

Madeline's eyes glowed with glee as they walked along the sidewalk of the exploded buildings. They paid no mind to whichever detective would be there. She was a little bit more innocent on the outside than what her sister may have appeared to be. Nonetheless, inside was a criminal who sleeps well at night knowing she's ripped apart countless amounts of human beings in the past.

"I know, who would've ever thought an old fart like the professor would want an act as refined as ours?" Quin was arrogant, you could tell by her voice
"Especially with the White Rat running around." she scorned

"Do you think the Birdman's gonna get us?" Madeline asked
"I figured he'd already been dust after the explosion." her sister answered
"'Sides, we're gonna be the new queens of this rat hole."
"Nobody's gonna take that from us."

The two walked around looking for transport they could hotwire and ride over to Leon's secluded lab.

"I swear if we see the Rabbit." Quin hissed
"Hey hey.." Maddy whined "if she bothers you that much, we can just rip her apart?"
"Hmph." her sister took out her funny gun, almost strutting down the sidewalk with it. Her eyebrows arching to the road, waiting for the perfect van.

"There!" she shot in the window of an oncoming van several times, making the van stop. She didn't touch the driver, it was just meant to scare her into stopping long enough for Maddy to pry the door open and rip the poor woman out of her seat.
"Thanks lady, I'll make sure to repay ya!" Maddy said, throwing her personal papers out the window as the van rode off.
"Where's this lab again?" Maddy's eyes glowed with excitement as this busted van ripped through the empty, frightened streets of City 47.

Casually walking in, Blood took his time getting to the safe house. Why? He wasn't quite sure why, but he felt like taking it slow. As he strutted into the room, he heard a familiar *BEEP* and a small message came up onto his visor, but he ignored it as he spoke up, taking small steps clapping "Very nice Bolts, already killed a few of them!" He said in a joking way, knowing they were probably asleep. He drew his katana and his revolver. Looking over the bodies, he spotted his target. Alexiana was on the floor, near the feet of a standing man, who stood with the blade pointed at Eve. Walking half way inbetween the two he spotted some one he hated: Crow. Lowly grunting, he focused on his mission and paid attention to the man infront of him "Mind handing the girl over? I really don't wanna be here long then I have too."

Quietly watching invisible from the shadows, Victoria slowly made her way to the flank of the android that stood above the fallen people. Drawing her two pistols she waited for the next moment to strike.

'Negative.'
'Subject is a nanomite host.'
'Subject may be used to track us.'

The hydraulic table turns the vehicle towards Caramon again, this time focusing it onto his chest.

"Additionally."
"The above jet system has been compromised.'
'You are held hostage." she looks to Caramon
"Disable them or we all die."

Gray stopped making noise, blood dripping out of his mask.

"You were late, now you must wait"
"If we fail this hostage takeover."
"You are to take her and run."

As the molten metal cascaded around him, Caramon followed the being, watching, waiting for a chance to strike as she knocked the other, friendly one aside with speed matching how fast he could see her move, ignoring the gaping hole in his left arm, revealing seared flesh and bone, almost as if the wound had been cauterized.
Smiling at the creature before him as she held the cannon mere inches from his face, Caramon's armor seemed to disappear as he looked into the fembot's cold, emotionless eyes, his own shining with a bright confidence, not overconfidence, but a steadfast belief in the strength of those around him, his arm now fully restored to its original state.

"It's too late to remove them, they've already grown quite attached to her and integrated with her, meaning removing them will kill her, though that's impossible.
You wouldn't kill Ana, your master needs her for his sick experiments, yet I doubt you'd even be able to get them out of her anyway, since, even if there was a way to remove them, they'd be able to wipe your puny processor in three seconds flat, Omega's in thirty.
No matter how advanced an A.I. is, you can't beat a technorganic organism, let alone the several billion within her, so you better call for backup while you still can, otherwise I'm gonna turn you into scrap and mount your head on the hood of that car like the Defibrillator."

As he saw the vehicle turn, he shook his head, a slight chuckle escaping his throat as he held out his hands almost as if inviting her to strike.
"Go ahead and shoot, you can't hurt them anyway.
I left a shield not even Omega could break around my friends, so anything you throw at them isn't going to work.
It's just you, me, and your friend right now, sister, so drop the tricks, and let's fight like real warriors, unless, of course, you're too filled with viruses from all your cyber-boyfriends to be able to keep up with the likes of me."

Seeing that she had indeed called for backup, his smile grew into a twisted grin, speaking almost cockily at the fembot's new threat.
"If you want, try to call my bluff, you'll see that I'm not lying, and you'll be the ones who pay for it.
Don't you dare underestimate the people at my feet, my friends are more powerful than you can imagine, and they'll defeat you at your own game, you cyber-freak!"

Moving closer to the barrel, having it almost touching the left side of his face, he maneuvered his sword in front of her's, barely scratching her nose with the tip, as the dim light gently reflected off of the blade, a mass of Twilight energy quickly building, poised to pierce straight through her head if she wasn't quick enough to dodge it, his left hand held in a position to fire at the newcomer should he try to interfere as he screamed at them both, yet glared at the fembot as hid did so.

"You want her, you'll have to tear the still-beating heart from my chest to get her!"

(Back in the DreamScape)
A voice called out through the darkness, bursting forth from Alexiana's body and forming a shape similar to Zero's suit, yet slightly smaller, looking less threatening, yet more agile due to the lighter armor it bore.
The faceplate moved as it spoke, each word resounding like a roar of thunder in this dark nightmare.

"So, you want us to leave, do you?
Not happy we're here?
This is supposed to be a place for the mind to rest and heal, not for you to control and destroy.
We'd love to see you off with a farewell gift, but your playtime seems as though it's about to come to an end.
Well, we guess a little something won't hurt, at least to remeber us by.
Alexiana, you know what to do."

Wrapping around Alexiana, the eyes on the armor almost smile, a bright glow surrounding her as they slowly return from wence they came, their voice now more calm, yet full of power and confidence.

"You cannot harm them any longer, Dream Demon, they are under the protection of all seven sextillion, eight-hundred-and-fifty-four quintillion, four-hundred-and-thirty-six quadrillion, seven-hundred-and-eighty-four trillion, five-hundred-and-fourty-four billion, eight-hundred-and-fifty-three million, two-hundred-and-ninety-seven thousand, one-hundred-and-sixty-one (7,854,436,784,544,853,297,161) of us, including we 4 billion and Caramon.
If you seek to do them any more harm, you shall taste the wrath of us all."

Black Star: Delta Squad
Reason: Unknown

Blade sat quietly across from the officer trying to interrogate him. He demanded answers, answers he couldn't tell. Partly because he couldn't talk, but mostly because he wanted to be here. In his head he heard the robotic voices of Blade and Edge chatting ontop of the roof, and Titan radioing his incoming strafe. Shifting his weight forward, he ripped free from the chains that held him down to his chain, the sides of his arms opening up twin swords folding out and into his hands. Flipping over the table he stabbed both blades into the mans shoulders and flung him hard against the bulletproof glass, cracking it and killing the interrogator. Several policemen stormed the room, guns fixed on him ready to fire at the given moment. Turning slowly he held his blood dripping blades at his side and cocked his head taking a step forward. They began firing useless rounds at him, merely bouncing off his armor, or falling to the floor. A crash was heard as the ceiling fell from the center of the room, and four knives shot through and into the throats of each officer. All four officers fell, and Edge and Razor fell through, ready to continue the spree. Leaving the room, the police were already ready, and grabbed the more highpowered weaponry that could do damage. Rolling behind cover as heavily armored men with the high powered weaponry fired blindly at the three robotic figures. Outside Blade heard what he wanted to hear. The sound of hundred of bullets tearing into the building from above startled all but the robots, and a few men fell from rounds ripping into their skin. Taking two knives in his hand, he motioned for Edgeand Razor to act as they left the safety of the room and charged them. One took each wall and attacked the stunned men, letting Blade give his moment. Throwing the knives at the other two remaining guards he looked at the handy work. Edge left his guard in pieces: literally. And Razor left the other guard in chunks. Literally. Picking up one of the guns and loading it, he motioned for Edge and Razor to continue the plan.

Having speed-stepped out of the way by means of proximity sensors, the nearly scratched Eve bot leaped to the side of the man, arm cannon still aimed to his head. The robot stood still during Caramon's speech, processing her next move. Not only did she not have the capacity to be emotionally affected by his words, but she also couldn't care because of the objectives at hand.

[Fields Detected]
[Fields Rendered Impenetrable]
[Locating Source of Projection]
[Source ID: Caramon Zero]
[New Objective Issued]

The EVE's body nearly teleported, breaking the sound barrier in the building by entering hyersonic speeds (mach 10). With the added speed and thrust of her mechanic arm features, the man's heart was left on the floor in the darkness. The slap of a beating heart being stepped on was the only thing heard along with:
"Escape with your life, Blood"

The lights flickered on again. Alexiana was gone. Gray was on the floor, mask broken and covered in blood.

[Objective Passed]
[Power Level: 3%]
[Engaging Emergency Power]
[Time Left: 60 Minutes]

The android's suit pushed the envelope of power usage and management: everything was invested in getting away. Alexiana was being held harshly at the wrist, the gravitational field formed around them kept her from dying at travelling at such speeds. Regardless, she was too high to survive a fall.

[Concluding Mission]
[Mission Complete]
[Returning to Base]

***Dr. LEON***

Leon stood at the entrance port of his lab for his newest toy. The secret location was located under everyone's nose. The lab was an underground labyrinth beneath The Midnight Circus's "Ms McSuttons Confectionery Emporium" located in the heart of City 47's tourist district. The legendary candy attraction made it the perfect place to hide the city's darkest secrets. The android would have to enter through the sewers and pass a digital security system of the same caliber of GUARD DOG tech. The lab's entrance was a staircase leading to an extremely wide sewer pipe.

"Great work." he said, welcoming the two with some of his personal guards.
"Alexiana, you will be treated wonderfully here."
"My team will make sure your stay here will be the best we can offer." he lied.

"I require charging." the bot said
"Eve, you've done well today" he paused " you deserve an upgrade, I built the new version just for you..it will almost be complete."

The smell of blood and burning metal didn't disturb him.

"Please, cuff the girl and bring her to the recovery ward."
"Eve, follow me darling." he said "I need to fix your suit."

"Where the hell is Blood and the Sisters." he thought, a bit frustrated
"And Frost..." he thought "where could she?"

Leon walked back into his lab, closing the metallic hatches leading to the sewers. He knew he had too much to do to become overly concerned with his partners. A board on the wall said the following as Leon navigated his way through his lab:

F1:
North-Computing Science
South-Vehicles
East- Chemicals
West-Mechanics
Center- Elevator Shafts

F2:
Center: Elevator Shafts Escape Pod and Entrance
East: Cloning Facility
West: Biological Research Facility
North: "Unknown"
South: "Unknown"

F3:
North-Gas Chambers
South-Recovery Ward
East- Containment Center
West-Mecha Body Development
Center- Elevator Shafts

Caramon fell to his knees, fountains of red spilling forth from his mouth and the gaping hole in his torso.
Looking up at the being as she left, Caramon's only thoughts were of Alexiana, hoping and praying that she could be safe until he could find her again, calling out to her as his vision blurred and the pools of red began to return to him in a slow, steady flow.

"I will find you Alexiana, even if it takes until my dying breath!"

As his body grew heavy, he felt as though he were out of breath, despite not having to breathe, his eyes slowly rolling back in his head before collasping, the red now moving along his chest with a bright glow, which eventually ceised, the room growing silent as everything slipped away into light and darkness.

The hub laid in waste. The smell of electrically damaged goods filled the air. Things were burnt. People were killed. The base was compromised.

"Gray!" Alice jumped to life from her nightmare screaming out her nightmare.
"Gray?" she scurried to her feet, almost slipping in his blood.

"No."
"Dont die."
"Don't die, please" she began to tear up, pumping his heart and clearing away the pieces of his broken costume while repeating the phrase over and over. The man was destroyed. Gray didn't even make noises or move. He looked dead. Alice and the rest had just watched Gray get beaten until he couldn't move. He was offered to stand down; he refused. His determination for the mission was enough to take his life away. A few emergency medics rushed over to Gray, placing him on a bed. Alice held onto the man's hand, almost being dragged on the floor while crying. She was a mess.

The medics had to pry the girl away from her guardian before they sped away with him. The girl laid on the floor hysterically crying on the floor. Another 10 man team of medics came over to do the same with Caramon Zero. Another team surrounded Victoria as well. The rest were expected to wake up from the Lucid Gas.

"Room 501, emergency ward!" one guard shouted through a walkie talkie.
"Put them in neighboring roo-" something cut them off.

"This is an announcement from GUARD DOG"
"Due to the events that transpired, all residential personnel are required to find an alternative safehouse that is not registered under the GUARD DOG initiative. Various intrusions in smaller GUARD DOG safehouses have occurred in a predictable pattern. We are looking into this. All agents being medically treated are required to stay until treatment is completed. Various repairs, system sweeps and security advancements will take place. President of GUARD DOG of America would like all agents to disperse with their respective database information and go to unregistered havens. Please note that all resources are pressed to solve these problems. Agents will be notified when it is an appropriate time to return."

Alice laid on the floor, ignoring that her dress was now red with Gray's blood.
"I failed you, Gray."
"I-Im sorry." she whined

It would be a few minutes until a few EVEbots would lift Alice off of the floor so as to clean the facility.

"A vehicle is waiting for your departure, Alice."
"You are required to leave with your partners."