CITY 47: An All Original [Superhero] RP

So much was going on, so much was happening. Alexiana had wanted to scream, but her voice was stuck in her throat. She had wanted to run, and hide, but her feet felt like they were glued to the ground. Before her (she thought) she saw how Crow was fighting a fight that he seemed to have no chance to win. The tension in her was so severe that she barely even took notice of the voices of the nano beings.
At some point, she wasn't quite sure when that was, she closed her eyes as tightly shut as she could.

She felt being jerked around, so she opened her eyes, wanting to defend herself. Instead of the compound however, she now was up in the air and none of her muscles seemed to cooperate. Her head felt like it was spinning out of control. Maybe she was imagining it, but it seemed they were going lower after a while.
Disoriented Alexiana went from the darker really early morning sky to a far brighter surrounding. The moment the robotic figure let her go, Alexi dropped down to her knees, her muscles not awakened yet to support her. A man talked to her. He looked like some kind of a doctor? What doctor would have bodyguards with him she wondered. But before she could really say much of anything the men took her to some other room. As best as she could she tried to walk along, but most of it was half dragged as her feet still felt numb.

White rabbit soon woke up, abruptly sitting up on her bed in a dark room. Something was wrong. She could sense it for sure, she can feel it, she was sure of it and soon she looked around. A dim lamp light was on and she looked down at her lap as she tossed the blanket aside and sat on the side edges of the bed.

Everything was real. She tried to recall and pick up what happened and she remembered. Her head somewhat hurtled and slowly white rabbit stand up. Her wound was stitched up meticulously, and she was familiar with where she was at. She was in Leon's location, in her room that he had placed her in. White rabbit walked out her room in his hideout and stretched. He probably saved her somehow from the ambulance or something and she pondered outside her room.

White rabbits plan was ultimately, to get that serum back. She needed it and it belonged to her for now at least until it was delivered. Her job with Leon's as simply delivering as she is very quick and good at escapology, his formula will spread even faster if she helps change some who want it with it. But where was Leon? She had to find him first before going, though she didn't doubt he already knew what happened to the serum and would probably order her to get it back just as she was predicting.

But what would happen if he found out that the court of owls was in it too? That the leader had specifically took it--and the leader was never out side. Never seem or heard from. It was his members that took victims to him, and the leader of the parliament was VERY seldom seen outside his owl hideouts. Unless it was urgently important for him to make an appearance.

Leon sat down with his EVE-001 in her docking station to charge.

"I've been developing something from the ground up." he said "This is my own creation."

The professor uploaded the program onto his main computer, releasing her from her body. The screen flickered with a red and black interface with a lucid++ script all over the monitor.

"This will be a bot completely suited for Lucid ++"
"Identify specification differences" the bot responded

"You'll be slower." he continued "You'll soar up to 7 times the speed of sound."
"Your body will have two main weapons." he said "They were a gift from our partner."
"Your current body is suited for flight, not combat."
"I'm going to change that."
"Your new body is all about thicker armor, improved weaponry, better combat and better dodging skills." he types on his computer.
"You won't need to waste you energy breaking sound barriers just to dodge swords. This time, you'll just move out the way."
"Uploading specifications list of LUCID-X"

"File received. Specification apps are compatible"

The hydraulic lift in the robotic chamber lifted EVE-001 while another lift would come from below to present the new suit.

"The energy is held in a core inside the suit" he said "be careful, you can use this to self destruct if you find the need to. When you do, send yourself through the dreamscape and into my computer again."
"Understood. Uploading to LUCID-X."

The body responded
"Update installing."
"I got the update." her voice was more genuine, her language and voice software had greatly improved. She didn't talk in jargon anymore; she only processed that way.
"Good." Leon looked to his creation
"What now?" she asked
"Go watch Alexiana, she's about to awaken, meanwhile, I'll be waiting for our newest workers."
The robot stepped out, she hardly looked robotic anymore. She wielded her new blades and looked around her new interface. She then sheathed them back into her body.

The guards would have put Alexiana in a typical hospital bedroom to rest.

"The professor will be with you shortly."
The door opened to reveal the new model of robot.
"I came here to watch, you can leave." she said
"I'll watch her until he comes over."
"Call me Eve, I'll be watching you until you're finished with us."

Fiora2.png

The crisis over, Angel pushes the rubble aside and stands up. "This is quite the fine mess, from the sound of it," she says to Alice. "We'll have to relocate somewhere soon ,but I'd like to do some repairs before I go. It shouldn't be difficult for me to catch up or secure a place to stay, anyway." She walks over to the weeping girl and rests a cool hand on her shoulder. "Don't blame yourself for something outside of your control. Besides, it's unlikely that Gray would be dead just yet. It may, however, take him a while to recover."

She leaves to make her repairs, which shouldn't take long. She was designed with modular systems in mind and can easily exchange damaged parts for new ones, when they're available. It wasn't likely they'd be able to honor it, but she'll have to request additional support and equipment from HQ.

"We have to do..." Sara said her voice catching in her throat as she noticed something very strange. She was alone. Not alone in the real sense but all the people, creatures, and things she usually saw had disappeared and more than anything that terrified her. While still keeping an eye on Crow she glanced around trying to find anything from her own world. When she did finally spot something her face turned paper white and she suddenly became completely fixated on the fight between Gray and the robot. The problem was that Sara never had dreams, only nightmares.

Over the years she had learned to hide away all the visions and things that scared her in one dark little box in the far corner of her mind. But there, sitting on the upper balcony was a white featureless cube, ten feet across, ten feet wide, and ten feet tall. The only thing different about the box from the last time she had seen it was that there was a crack steadily growing in one of the upper corners. Eyes flickering nervously she stretched out a hand trying to form a weapon of some sort, something that she could grasp, and use if necessary. But her hand just grasped air, a panic started to set in, she could feel the strain increasing as she tried to pull one object in after another but nothing appeared.

That is not entirely true, while in the dream she could no form a single tool in reality each item appeared and promptly dropped to the room scattering around her prone form. But there was a distortion effect, without clear visualization the objects appeared twisted, a knife with its blade bent in half and some of its handle partially melted, brass knuckles with a finger hole missing and the rest bent to far out to be of any use.

Inside the dream Sara had resorted to covering her ears as the crack in the cube grew larger and started to form a hole. She could hear voices, whispers and shrieks, drifting out of the hole and it took much of her concentration just to ignore what they were saying. But she had to split her concentration, the robot had finished beating Gray and had grabbed Alexi and in all that Sara could do was to suddenly shout.

"NO!" There was a sharp pain in her arm and with a jolt she flung herself up into a sitting position. She had flailed her arm and cut it on the knife she had tried pulling over. "It was a dream?" She whispered to herself, clutching her chest as her heart pounded against her ribs. Then she looked up, she might have left the dream but the nightmare was her own. All around her were twisted shapes, creatures with pale rotting flesh that scurried about her, a large shadowy figure that bent and twisted this way and that, a little girl bloodied and beaten with her head laying crookedly to one side held on by skin alone, to name but a few. Pushing herself to her feet Sara concentrated on controlling her breathing and chanted her own silent mantra just as Alice was pleading with Gray.

COMECOME...Where were you...you will never be good...why did you kill me...they cannot help you...we are the strongest part of you...fear.
comeneveryoukillhelpyoufear comeneveryoukillhelpyoufear comeneveryoukillhelpyoufear

The whispers were always the worst and they soon blended together into a nearly deafening roar. Walking up to Alice she tried to offer a comforting smile but it turned out closer to a grimace. The blood was completely gone from her face and her eyes were constantly darting away to focus on the horrors only she could see. When she heard the announcement stating that they would be going somewhere in a car she suddenly shook her head.

"I-I have to go." She said, everything about her speaking of nervousness and fear.

Alice was never so furious and devastated at the same time. She seemed to be walking in the same direction as Angel. Here eyes were red and the sound of her constant sniffling followed the robot. She didn't say a word. She didn't want to.

"Kill her." she said "I'm going to kill all of them!"
Her innocence was ruined and she took off walking quickly to what would be the intensive care ward. She used to look so calm, but now that girl was gone. She arrived to Gray's room. The man had his entire costume taken off, only his undergarments. You could see him through the large glass panel that allowed people to look through the room. To the left of the glass windshield was a mechanic door guarded by two guards with automatic machine guns.

"E-excuse me, Alice" he stuttered "Ms. Alice."
Alice only had to look them in the face and they understood. They stepped back and the door was open. Alice was broken. The one human she knew she could rely on finally caved in. Her love for Gray was like that of a daughter to her father: she couldn't stand to see him like this. Gray was on a metallic bed-like capsule with its glass opened above Gray's body. Stitches lined his face. His metallic arms and limbs were hooked up to various wires while his body had so many tubes running into his veins that he couldn't keep count. That and..he was asleep. The monitors on he wall confirmed this by displaying his heart rate in beat per minute.

Gray's eyes slowly opened for her.
"White Rabbit..Alexiana.." he said

Alice's face dimmed.
"Relax. I'll find someone to take care of this."
"You, find Rabbit." he wheezed as he pulled the oxygen supply out of his face. "find the traces and come b-"
He hauled the mask back on and took a deep breathe as though he was drowning somehow.
"Back?" she asked and he nodded.

"You need to rest, you're taking this too stressfully." she said
"You're so crazy sometimes, you need to take it slowly. I'll handle this and finish the case. It'll be like training again.
"No." he said
"What? I can do this. I don't want to see you-" she said as he threw his mask off his face and raised himself in a sitting position.
"This isn't a game! You don't understand! This could be the end of the world! You can't solve this case Alice, you can't do this on your-" his face turned purple, felling to the bed. Blue veins came to his face as he reached for his oxygen mask.

"Fine, watch me then!" she picked the mask up and threw it at his face. She took the moment to look at Gray's torn up suit. She grabbed his utilities using a trolley she instantaneously made of highly refined ice.
"Just the usual." she said "Since, you know, I can't do this alone." before she made it through the door she stopped again at his bedside.
"When this is over, and you're alone again." she almost teared up again "You wont be alone because noone else can handle the heat."
"You're asshole." she stormed off
"I wouldn't want it any other way." he thought to himself
"Damned humans." she hissed under her breath as the walked through the door the same was as she came in: angry.

The girl walked over to her resting chambers to have a quick change of clothes. She pressed her hand on the ID panel as the door slid open the second she did so.
"I never though't I'd have to put my own suit back on."
A few minutes passed before Alice came out ready. She completely freshened up and placed herself in her suit.
"This is embarassing." she thought "How was I able to wear this before?"
She thought to herself. She wasn't used to human customs years before when she wore this. She had no idea how revealing this was to human customs. Regardless, her body was a distraction to those who couldn't keep their eyes to themselves.
She walked out of her room with pride, hoping not to see too many starers. Surprisingly, most GUARD DOGs were too busy to notice. She reported back to the hydraulic stand in a few minutes, waiting by Gray's vehicle, sitting on the strairs leading to the car as she simply sat down to take a moment.

"I guess I'm about to really get back into business then." she thought "No more sweet little Alice..."

[OOC: Check Her Update for Alice's GUARD DOG suit]

White rabbit left Leon's hideout. It's been minutes since she has been running around all about city 49 possibly for a barn owl who may have the serum. To her luck, she heard wings flapping and looked up at the sky smiling. A barn owl with the serum in its talons. "Oh! There you are!" She gasps satisfied before She made a gun with a hand gesture."Bang!" She whispers to herself and begins to jump on a rooftop, chasing the barn owl.

The barn owl caught a glimpse of her and hissed as it tried flying faster. Seems like it was trying to track the original owner and soon white rabbit jumped over to another roof, ultimately out stretching her arms and swiping the serum off of the owl's clawed talons before landing at the edge of the rooftop. Her hands around it as she hanged there."Owls.." She tssked as she lifted her own weight up, climbing above the rooftop and standing there putting the serum on like a necklace.

The rabbit looked over her shoulder to see the barn owl. It landed on a water tank with its wings opened hissing loudly, and flew away in defeat. Though white rabbit seemed calm, she was frankly in a way, worried. The court of owls will no doubt be after her and she looks down at the serum sneering triumphantly. She was happy again now, finally. It was just to easy.

While Alice has her heart-to-heart with Gray, Angel finishes her own preparations. She repairs the damage to her equipment, double checks her weapons, and takes the time to give herself a good cleaning to get the soot and charring off her skin and the dust and debris out of her hair. She ties her hair back in a ponytail on her way to meet back up with Alice at the car. She looks the young woman over with a considering gaze, before passing judgement. "'While it leaves nothing to the imagination, that outfit should be easy to move in, and is striking in overall appearance,' Angel compliments the choice in outfit with an appraisal of its advantages, while keeping her envy in check. Good job." Whatever her intentions are, she does give Alice a thumbs-up.

"I'm all ready to go here." Angle's appearance is a little different. All of her armor and the large flight backpack are gone, and she's down to just her base body and bodysuit armor. "'I stored my armor and weapons for the moment, to better facilitate travel by car,' Angel explains her change in appearance to a mode with lower overall power consumption." Angel climbs into the car without another word.

Alice texted into her phone, causing the hub system to make an anncounment. Few people had this privilege: Alice abused it.

"All personnel associated with The Crow prior to this event please group near the hydraulic vehicle system" she put this on loop as she wrote the address of her location, should something go wrong. She left no other message. She was sure that if Caramon mystically healed himself in an ironic heartbeat, he'd probably save the day.

"I have a hunch where she could be.." she already looked through her phone's database. The hydraulic lift had presented a white Totoya Corolla 2011. This was her personal vehicle.

"She can come too" she looked to Angel. She completely ignored her by mistake. She decided not to talk until she got into her car.

"We're going for Rabbit. Be quiet. Follow behind me. Be invisible." she said, still frustrated

She stayed in the care for a few minutes at the steering wheel, contemplating how far she'd go for this. Honestly, she was nervous. She got in and drove away near the explosion site looking for the Rabbit. She parked her car, she stepped out in a long coat covering her suit. She walked over to where Gray met Rabbit the night. She watched the recordings on the drive. She noticed Angel in her car.

She propelled herself using an ice staircase up the wall. She looked at the roof tops, looking for the Rabbit. She placed her
hand at her hips, looking around for the rabbit. From a far distance she saw a flying owl, hissing at something.

"It's a stretch but it's something." she ran down the wall and back to her vehicle. She drove on the sidewalk to get there as quickly as possible. Running into the alleyway, having parked her car infront of said alley on the side of the street, she ran up the wall using iced platforms.

"Rabbit we need to talk." she panted a little bit, pulling her coat over her suit.
"I'll take her too." she had completely ignored her by mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
White rabbit turned around abruptly. She heard Alice and a sneer slowly appeared. Surprisingly, she didn't run for a chase this time as so much happened to her but she was ready and she faced Alice.

"Sure." She said."But remember, Alice never did catch the white rabbit." Shrugged the rabbit as she scratched the back of her head. It was questionable if she knew the girls identity or was referring to the book and in general, but it wasn't important and the girl spoke again."So, what is it?" She asks with an eyebrow raised giving a chance. For once she was being easy and she looks around with her hand wrapped around the serum nonchalantly.

White rabbit waited for whatever Alice would say to her and she begins pacing around, an act of boredom.

Here, she opened her long coat to reveal some documents. It has pictures of the situation and of Gray in critical care.

"The hub's been infiltrated. We've been beat." she said
"Someone is trying to shut down GUARD DOG, and it's working."
"I know you and Gray have this weird cosplay fetish going," she said "so take them."
"His room number is in there if you'd like."
"Also, we want that serum," she paused "White, those formulas are dangerous and can mean the end of our world if whoever's plan it belongs to come to fruition. "

Black Star: Delta Squad
Reason: Demolishing

Walking towards the armory, and the police chiefs office, Blade easily took out the little resistance that stood against him. Throwing the bloody, but fully loaded gun away, he kicked in the door to the armory and scanned the walls for what he wanted. He found it, a heavy machine gun, that was light for him, but he tugged it off the wall and loaded it. He continued to what he was ordered to door: Plant explosives. His side opened up and two square bombs hung from his waist. Setting them up all over the ammo, guns, and armor, he left the armory and looked down towards the police chief, who stood with a magnum pointed straight at Blade. Holding his blade out in front of him with a single hand, he waited for the chief to fire. He gladly fired the magnum, but found the bullet cut in two by the sharp edge of the sword. Each bullet he fired had the same fate. Stepping towards the chief, he quickly rollled forward and landed in a crouched position, machine gun aimed at the mans chest. He let the bullets fly into the mans unguarded chest. Standing up, Edge and Razor returned to him at the front door. Leaving the police station, Titan awaited them, Osprey doors open. Loading up, the group flew off, most of the police force dead or dying, no one stopped them: The heroes of the cities some one else. The explosives in the police station went off at the same time, the garage, armory, tech room, and several more places exploding into a shrapnel. The Osprey door closing, Blade turned around and awaited the return to his HQ.

An ambulance whizzed by, heading away from the explosion. Shiver assumed that must have been a victim of the incident. He arrived at the site of the explosion, a sigh of relief escaping from his lips. The building was not even close. He thanked whatever miracle or god that gave such good luck. The boom was pretty loud so it probably woke her up and that’s maybe the only affect it had.

The building was still on fire though, so it wouldn’t be ideal to just leave it here. Wailing sirens approached, their bulking red trucks pulling up in front of the building and retrieving hoses. While they were getting their water, a part of the building started to fall, for sure about to land on one of the fire trucks. A hand made of ice extended from his own hand, catching the falling wall and moving it away. He signaled to the firemen, applying thin sheets of ice to the fires for them to melt. A few of them headed inside to check on survivors, though Shiver knew no one could have lived through that. When the firemen did return, however, they brought with them something interesting.

“This was what they used to bomb the building,” one of them said. He held up a disfigured metal rectangle, the edges around it melted exposing the wires. It looked similar to the one Shiver found at the other bombing site. He wondered if this and the other bombing were from the same guys.

He took it from the fireman and turned it around in his hands a few times.

At the bottom of the rectangle was the image of an owl.

***​

Dr. Roberta E. Frost had learned throughout her entire career that life likes to take perfect opportunities from you. Her work was the stuff of conspiracies, stories among the population they tell each other about their righteous government. Before, these people would be labeled crazy, strapped and kicked into a padded room while given a pill that really did nothing except drive people even further into believing everything these people said. When the revelation of the supers got out, no one bothered to bat an eyelash. It’s a shame really. She would have loved to showcase her two trophies to the world and have everyone ooh and awe at her creations.

Even if she could awe the world, it would be impossible to do without her trophies.

Roberta stood behind Leon at the docking station, listening to him talk. Leon was always a mysterious enigma, rarely significance in her mind. He was only heard from small gossip amongst fellow scientists. He was head of this, an assistant of this, a participant in this. Nothing Roberta though to be really great. So it surprised her one day to hear of him going rogue. How interesting.

The old EVE bot was lifted away, revealing a brand new model. This was his most impressive model yet, built for speed and with more upgrades to better its fight; something to catch a problem quickly and end it quickly. It even looked more human than his previous EVE bots. Impressive, though she didn’t think it as impressive as her own creations.

After all, no one has more bragging rights of creating the first perfect supers than her.

“Crazy old man,” she muttered. “Should have just stayed in the shadows.”

Roberta turned away and walked to a table. She pulled up a screen that showed the globe. Inputting her own codes, the globe spun around a few times before zooming in on a particular area. Roberta watched as the screen showed a map of City 47. On the map was a blinking blue dot. Behind her mask, Roberta Frost smiled.

“Looks like I’ve found my little ice boy. Perhaps you can also tell me where my fire user is too.”

Leon heard to woman's remarks, but he was too busy minding his own project to pay her much attention. Leon knew exactly who her supers were, but he didn't care enough. For all he knew, his rising androids were enough to call them supers in their own right. Afterall, he knew he had a plan.

"Good luck with that." he walked after his LUCID-X bot's direction.

Leon looked over to Frost. Eve was gone.

"Just what is she thinking of anyways." he thought

"We're here Big Cheese!" a shrill, animated voice called out to him. Madeline and Quinn, his new 'muscle' stood int he doorway.
"Ah, the sisters, I've been expecting you." he said
"This is Roberta E. Frost, a colleague." he turned around to his desk to pick up a manila folder filled with papers and bound with paperclips.
"Operation Inquisitor is beginning today." he said
"I'll be starting in a moment, please follow the instructions as quickly as possible."

You could tell Quinn was the bigger sister as she took the folder from Madeline and scanned the entire document.
"Sounds big." she said "What's the pay?"
"You get paid ranging on your success."
"If you need anything, ask Frost." in his mind, he treated her like a little intern. He never said it though, he figured it was implied because he was too tied into his work. The sisters walked out the room in an instant.

"It's going to be a long night tonight, Frost." he said "Hold on tight."

Leon took off his empty lab coat, walking over to the room where he held Alexiana. The door opened to reveal the older man.

"Are you awake?"
"Can you understand me, Alexiana?" he questioned her "We'd like to begin out research."

White rabbit blinked, she seemed unfazed or Atleast acting like it slightly and slowly grabbed the document and flipped through it only catchin very quick glimpses in silence before Alice said how the serum was very dangerous. White rabbit looked up at her, ears perked up, and backed away as she slowly turned around to run off."You think I don't know that?" She said before running off and went to gray.

About a few minutes passed. White rabbit managed to get to Gray and walked in through the door, closing it behind her. It was easy to get in, not a surprise and she dragged a seat quietly over to the side of the bed he laid on and leaned over, resting her crossed arms over the bed and her head on them, looking at him. He looked like he was at deaths door waiting and she frowned."What happened here my sweet little birdie?" She sighs grabbing his hand gently and holding onto it with one of her gloved hands. She rubbed her thumb over his hand as she held onto it in silence and raised her head up slightly.

"Meeting death is really early, don't you think?" She chuckled holding back her tears with a small sneer. She then sits up debating on to say she loved crow, but quickly dismissed that idea and let out a deep sigh."Your little kid told me to be here. Don't know why you'd want to see me." She muttered."Who did this to you? What they look like?" She adds looking around the room in silence.

Gray woke up on is bed to meet the White Rabbit. He was too weak to have his usual sarcasm on his mind.

"EVE-001" he inhaled slowly "Rogue robot."
"Mystery organization." he said slowly as his face slowly went into a frown as he looked at her chest.
"Need serum." he was trying to conserve his energy in whichever way he can. Even talking hurt at this point.
"Alexiana was abducted for experiments" he paused to gain some momentum. He was tired.
"Serum." he stretched his hand out after disregarding her caressing.

White rabbit wriggled her nose compared to that of an actual rabbit who seemed to be pondering. She grabbed the serum dropping it in his hands and leaned in closer, observing it herself. She tries to grab it from crow back, but fails and quickly points at it.

"4 scratches. No one other than another bird snatched it from be." She bitterly said."It represents talons. The court of owls are in on this too.." Added the girl almost pouting but seems to smile slowly."And you know who snatched the serum up?" She asks grinning."Him. The man of the owls himself. He actually came out to get it--Boy is this thing important." The rabbit slowly laughs before stopping and looking at the crow letting out a satisfied sigh.

"Court of Owls?" he said "I thought that was a myth."

In his mind, Gray knew one thing. He lied. He wasn't nearly as damaged as he played off to be, but he did get the stuff beaten out of him. He had a plan he knew noone would be able to keep up with it His lie may have came out as he started to become more livley as she mentioned the Court. Gray placed the serum near his body. He thought this was a joke, they were fictional. Then again, The Crow is a myth too.

Immediately white rabbit perked her head up her ears going straight up also."A myth?" She repeats before her eyes glistened as she let out a small laughter of sarcasm."That's funny as shit crow." White rabbit said. "You yourself Is in the forum of a myth too, crow." She reminds."The court of owls are very powerful. They only whisper to those they want." She mutters."And the leader? He only comes out when it's important. Which is almost never.." She adds before saying the old yet well known nursery rhyme to herself as she moves her head side to side slowly.

" Beware the Court of Owls,
that watches all the time,
ruling city 47, from a shadowed perch,
Behind all granite and lime.
They watch you at your hearth,
they watch you in your bed,
speak not a whispered word about them,

Or they'll send the talon for your head!"

She laughs to herself. That rhyme always somewhat amused her the slightest bit and she looks at crow, leaning forward again."You should believe in them, cause they believe in you." Paused white rabbit."Especially their leader. I heard that you're the one person he'd actually come back out here for...To possibly kill." She grins."And surely I will promise and guarantee you--They're listening right now and always watching some way some how." She whispered.

***Alice on The Rooftop***

She looked at he run away.

" Alice isn't chasing that bunny." she said "Crows eat bunnies, right?"

She knew she could do nothing to stop her or the Crow's pending death. She already hardened her mind and accepted what was about to come. She thought that maybe Victoria, Angel and Rabbit could make up for the loss of Gray with a bit of her help.

"It'll even out to be the same as his skill set." she thought
"Angel are you there?"

She looked about the rooftop for the girl that she took along with her.
"I know you can hear me. All GUARD DOGs are professional eavesdroppers to some extent."
"Anyways" she paused as she took her long coat off. "We have business to do."

"Crow and GUARD DOG are gonna do down."
"Which means the Siren is coming back out to play." dropping her coat she revealed her full suit. Gray's mysterious utility belt hugged her waist. This was a reminder of what her mission was, as well as some extra help if she needed a quick trick.

***The Midnight Sisters***

"What's the big guy after anyways, Quinn?" Madeline asked
"Look here, the map shows which buildings he wants us to bomb."
"With...these?" she held out some balls that were kept in the envelope. They had clown faces colored onto them.
"Who knew scientists had some humor!" Madeline said "Real sweet, boss."
"Let's get a move on, we have a lot of places to bomb for tonight."

"He also wants to see if we could get our 'mits on a...Klaus?" Quinn said
"What even is a Klaus anyways" she stared at his photo
"And apparently he's got a fiery girlfriend too!" she laughed

"Sounds like the fantastic four." Madeline commented
"Let's go, we've got to hit a few buildings around the last place that exploded this week."

***Gray's Room***

His eyes looked around the room.

"Sounds like our kind of people." he paused and grabbed Rabbit's hand "Victoria, thank you." he was pausing very frequently
"What you did for me is something invaluable, whether you know this or--"
His eyes became tense at the moment while his heart monitor fluctuates and begins to give static. Something was wrong. It was moment before Gray said something indistinguishable under his breath. His head tilted sideways as his heart monitor jumped from a healthy rate to a flat 0. The Crow had died and an alarm rung around his room, announcing the emergency to all of his nurses in the building.