CITY 47: An All Original [Superhero] RP

White rabbit froze when he touched her. She sensed suspiciousness and once he spoke to say something important--immediately he stopped with tense eyes and she looked over at the heart monitor, snatching her hand back in shock and quickly trying to revive him back. She failed upon doing so and left the room, punching the door looking down. To her surprise, she saw the owl man from before in his suit and tie with that creepy owl mask.

He shook his head tssking and she looked at him with fiery eyes as she grabbed him by his tie and pulled him inches away from her face."No, nu-uh~" mused the owl. He points at the crow over her shoulder, now dead then back down at her as his height towered over her. He lets out a mocking chuckle."Come with me, I promise you you'll get your revenge~" he whispers. His mask echoing his voice slightly."But then again, perhaps the mad scientist knows of you spoiling his plans?" He asks slowly tilting his head compared to that of an owl.

White rabbit released him and walked off going to meet Leon. She was being called in by Leon coincidentally and looked over her shoulder at the owl. Was he planning something, what did he know that she didn't? The owl stared at her though his eyes were shadowed by the mask and covered purely in black to add onto the creepy owl affect and he fixes his tie."Watch your back." He warns. Was he after her, or did he sense something more? More importantly was crow with the owls in any way? Perhaps a traitor to know her identity? She sighs and walks off pondering."I don't look back." She sneered looking over her shoulder."Well today you should." Responded Aleksander walking the opposite way.

***In Gray's Room***

A few minutes passed before nurses rushed into Gray's room, attempting all they could to revive him. They carried him to the ER sector to be revived. Everything failed. The GUARD DOG facilities were very efficient in sending news that the poster boy of the initiative was taken down. The GUARD DOG community everywhere was taking a rough hit. Just as efficiently, they transported him to be cremated for his GUARD DOG funeral. Being such a big role in this initiative meant that you either had no family or had to pretend like you didn't.

Hours later Gray's still body woke up in a body bag. He woke up in a panic, breathing in as though he had been drowning the whole time. He took it easy for a few minutes. Gray waited in silence while the room was cleared of the people loading their shipment of GUARD DOG body bags. The room fell silent. Gray poked a hole into his body bag and teared it open with ease. He wouldnt be able to without his powerful arms. Gray stumbled out the bag and onto his feet. He was still disoriented. Having your vitals creep to a near-dead state felt like some form of cryobiosis, minus the nasty itch he was accustomed to.

"Need clothes." flashed to his mind. Surprisingly Gray was too used to the pain to pay it any mind. GUARD DOG medicine ensured that his body was healing at atleast 15x the rate a normal human does, courtesy of Dr. Leon's good work. The truck was about to pull out in the next room adjacent to him. The people had moved to close it up and carry it onto its next destination. It was weird, it was your typical moving truck.

"Under the radar?" he pondered

Gray sneaked his way over, crouching and walking to maintain stealth. He hid behind the door frame as someone was about to walk in. He threw the man to the floor and closed the door, knocking him out with shock. The man's triple chin jiggled as he did this. He stole his navy jumpsuit which were by no mean a perfect fit. He ripped off the name tag as well.

"Sorry Joshua." he thought
"Hey hey!" he screamed through the door
"Wait up a minute!"

Gray punched the next guy in the stomach, bending him over and chucking him through the door with his massive strength. He slid so far out of sight and the floor with his head, knocking him out.
The truck driver came over.

"S'up--what the-what's with that guy!?" he looked over to the man in the other room that Gray just threw.
"Yeah! Call, like, the ambulance man!" Gray faked an accent as the man dialed 911. Gray rammed his arm across the man's jaw.
"It's too easy to knock regular humans out." he thought. He was trained to beat super not fat humans.

"Yeah? 911? We have an emergency!" he explained a fake story, completely distorting his voice. He described to them the looks of the man he stole the jumpsuit from, saying this was him and he had no idea where the culprit could be. He hung up screaming.
"Fingerprint." he thought "dead GUARD DOGs don't have any." he shrugged, reaching over to the arrivals list on a bulletin and crumpling it up. If this was the GUARD DOGs, then these were the only people who had the copy. He wrote an address where they could pick up the truck he was about to steal. At heart, he was no criminal. Gray ran over to the truck and drove to his undocumented safe house.
Gray took days to recuperate fully, his home having an underground extension to where a personal replica of the GUARD DOG lab, medicine quarters and suit models were located. He decided to dawn his new persona. He hauled on some light robes and a metal face along with a completely different design of a suit: one made entirely of metal. It was surprisingly sleek and quiet to move around in. He'd then continue to wreak havoc on the city, trying to grab anyone's attention.
This is M.

Cartoon_Comic_Doctor_Doom_Black_BW_91876_detail_thumb.png

**The Midnight Sisters, Leon & Dream Hopper***

The Dream Hopper would walk out the room as she saw Leon enter. She looked over as to nod to Leon and walk off. She walked in and checked on where she had left Ms. Frost. She stuck her head in and left the room.

The Midnight Sisters, Quinn and Madeline would begin planting Leon's custom made bombs all over buildings that were being built, planned to detonate or homes with no one inside of them. They would be following a map around the area. LUCID-X was told to wait in hiding. In the mean time, the group would need to be in hiding until Leon's speech would be made months later. Leon's plan was being carried out, giving criminals liberty to wreck the town with their 'shopping lists'.

At the moment Leon would be in his lab with Alexiana, waiting for her to answer his questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
White rabbit was in Leon's hideout. She was on her knees. Weakened and panting heavily from fighting to long and to roughly, almost near death literally. She put up quite a good fight and continued. Who was she fighting in a dark vast area? Some court of owl members. Not the main ones luckily and it was then that one walked up to her.

"Just stay down."

Whispered the owl member. It wasn't Aleksander, it was the other members who weren't important as him and white rabbit bitterly let out a hiss, trying to speak but no words came out. The owl members released her and looked over their shoulders encircling her."She's down and done..." A female owl said to Leon.

How were the owls connected to Leon? The answer was unknown. Brainwashed in some way or corrupted, or changed sides they would soon not be noble enough and will be killed off by order from Aleksander. White rabbit laid on the floor on her stomach, no time for thinking now and she slowly blinked.

One she blinked her last blink everything went blurry and black. She fainted from pure weakness and a member whispered to another, barely audible for anyone other than the owls to hear."What will he think and do when he finds out about this?" A rogue owl asked referring to their master, Aleksander. There was no response and one owl held white rabbit over his shoulder looking at Leon."What do we do with her now?" He asks blankly with his owl mask still on.

A nurse walked into the room, placing a communicator on Alexiana's bed containment unit.

"If Alexiana needs me, she can reach my through the communicator." he left, speaking to the nurse. He turned to the owls.

"Follow me to the lab." he said as he walked out with them. He had the men place her in a containment chamber. It was a large glass structure with a surgical table in its center. It had a large machine over it with several arms and a center camera. This was Leon's special room to carry out his biological experiments. The Owls walked out as the mechanism above, controlled by Leon's ultra-sensitive motion control unit at a far away desk issued her some anesthesia.

"Stay at the door, lest anyone get in." he said

It took hours for Leon to inject nanomites , serum and tracking devices into her body. Leon also used his Lucid ++ skills to enter her dreams to slightly re-wire her personality.

"This is for the betrayal, little bunny." he seemed to be enjoying a form of revenge.

It took almost an hour for white rabbit to fall asleep. Eventually she gave in and the owls waited at the door. Two little girls who were high ranked, one brunette, one blonde looked at the other few owls."Will poppa know?" They ask. They were considered adopted in a way and a female blonde and older owl laughed."He won't, I surely doubt it!" She responded. The other few owls chuckled but most were silent.

What if Aleksander already does know? They would immediately be cut from the group. Punished in some torturous way, but he wouldn't dare hurt the kids either and punish them would he? He would. As the owls stand there resting, a older male blonde owl looked at his watch after hours. Despite working for Leon, they surprisingly didn't reveal anything about Aleksander, only old locations. They were somewhat also brainwashed yet also still had their hearts leaning towards their beloved Aleksander, leader of the parliament more. It was something natural that Leon didn't know about and he sighs."I don't think the leader knows we're out doing this." He shrugged nonchalantly.

Meanwhile, or more likely a while ago, on a rooftop somewhere in the city...

Angel came out of her hiding spot a ways down the fire escape, to answer Alice. "You did request I remain out of sight. My body doesn't incorporate chameleon polymers or optical metameterials, so I can't just do it in plain sight." She walked over to the other girl. "More than one of us will be better able to do the same job, so I wouldn't be content with just matching the Crow's capabilities. At this rate, we'll be on our own, but it only means additional support won't be available."

She turned to look over the city, smoke and dust from the explosions earlier that night still marring the skyline, while the rest of the city slept. Just by looking at it, one would never know the turmoil that was coming to a head just below the surface, even in a town as bleak as this one. "We should start by salvaging what we can from Guard Dog facilities, before they're completely dismantled or struck by attacks like the one which hit the main safehouse tonight. Every piece of equipment and scrap of data we can salvage will be valuable."

"'This has been one hell of a first day...' says Angel, lamenting the rapid pace at which events have deteriorated."

"That won't be possible, GUARD DOG is shutting down now." she said
"I have a copy of Crow's recent database and my safehouse has a small structure that holds a room filled with old GUARD DOG tech."
"Its old but it can work." she typed into her weird phone and forwarded her safehouse address to the GUARD DOG hub. It would be humanly delivered to Caramon, Sara and the rest of the group to meet her there.

"Let's go to my place." she seemed to almost walk in a strut, it was a habit of hers in this suit. Alice hopped off of the rooftop, back down the icy platforms she made. The ice turned into water when he hit the alley way running to hr car.

"C'mon we're leaving." she got into her car, ready to drive.

Blood sat quietly atop the rafters, the shadows hiding him. He flew up here once the Eve bot made her escape. Scanning over the GUARD DOG members, he spotted several of the ones that were attacked, including Medics coming to Crow's aid. Cussing, he muttered "Let him die like the dog he is." He was about to make his escape in the chaos when he spotted the girl. She took her helmet off and shook her hair out. A few medics tried to help her, but she wasn't harmed and shooed them off. Swearing he whispered "That can't be her! She can't be HERE."
Half in a trance, half enraged, Blood fled the Guard Dog "safehouse" and took his time getting to Leons headquarters . When he finally did, he sent a private message to him: "We needa talk Doc."

Agent Grace shrugged off the medics, and tried to rush to Crows side, but was blocked by more medics carrying him off. Victoria watched the medics leave. He didn't look to good, and it hurt her, but she blocked out the death of Crow. Thats what she did with Ashley, so thats what she would do with him.

Black Star: Delta Squad
Location: Secret Containment area under Black Star Headquarters
Reason: Watching Their Handy Work

Blade sat quietly at the table, toying with a combat knife with Edge and Razor curled up at his feet. Titan was in the underground hanger, engineers reloading his weaponry and making a few slight repairs. Infront of Blade a television played: His boss standing infront of the police station with several surviving police officers who survived by hiding in the jailcells. They explained what they saw, their boss standing to the side listening to the mostly fake story.

Police Man 1: "There was around probably ten of them, their leader was a guy we had in custody for killing two officers earlier that day. We were trying to interogate him, but he wouldn't talk, and any pain we gave him didn't even make him flinch. Finally me a Officer James took a break and headed towards the break room, but afterward we heard these loud shots, and we turn around and all the guys behind us are dead. So I go over and rush towards them, and peek through the interrogation window, and the roof was gone and the rest of these fuckin' guys were coming down from this helicopter. I do what was natural and shoot a few rounds at them, but gotta retreat cause these two metal dogs started throwing knives! Back tracking, one of the baddies attacked me from behind and Officer James fought him off, and dragged me to the jail cells!"
Police Man 2: "Yea I did, and when I tried to go back out into the rest of the building to help the other officers- the building exploded! But luckily the blast managed to not breach all the way to the cell I dragged him to."

Shaking his head, Blade stood up and stabbed the knife into the table and began pacing around, and finally he heard his boss, Tanner Dilliton, speak.

"Wow, what a touching story gentlemen! Now we at Black Star Industries wish the C47 (City 47) Police Department best of luck in finding these criminals: and in doing so we are giving a gift to them. Black Star Industries very own new line of police cruisers, defensive turrets, weaponry, and even a Class 8 Battle Mech! At Black Star Industries, we stress that if you have ANY information about the attack: let these fine men in uniforms know!"

If Blade had a mouth he would be enraged. He can gift a police station countless things, give a plane and two robotic animals voices, but not him! Grabbing the knife he left the room, Razor and Edge following.

Class 8 Battle Mech:
Mech.jpg

Time Lapse of a Few Days
*Leon*

Citizens of all types gathered around the Citizen Yard a podium as Leon looked out from the marble building he stood in. The sun was bare in the cloudless sky, the bloom of the sky made the marble of the building shining to the open crowd. This was City 47's "Citizen Hall", the heart of City 47 located away from the main town area. It was a bit more on the suburban style; office buildings filled the sides of the streets.

"Thank you, honorable Prime Minister." Leon paused as he approached the podium in his suit.

"And thank you, everyone, for your warm welcome. Over the last few years, various criminal reports have shown that the rise in superhumans are directly related to the robberies, abductions and terrorist acts.." he continued his tedious speech aided by several graphs and statistics.​

*Alice*

Alice was bored. She, like all invited operatives, were clothed in black suits. She sighed, picking up her communicator to get in touch with the rest of the supers she had met over the last few days. They were all at the corners of the Citizen Hall and Yard structure. She hated having to wait on a suspicious old man to finish his speech about, what she knew Gray would jokingly call, the super friends.

"Is anyone still there?" she sighed "This presentation is horrible."
"Come in?" she said "Angel? Victoria? Caramon?"
"Is this thing on?"

Angel had her own quadrant to worry about, and had gotten in position with the others well before the speech had even started. So far...there really wasn't any suspicious activity, so all she could do was keep watch and keep her passive detection active. Running event security felt a little like a waste of time compared to what they should be doing, but if the police alone weren't enough, or would be thankful for the help, she'd put up with it.

"I hear you," she says to Alice. "Your comms are working just fine." Her own suite was internal, not that it made much of a difference in the long run. "I'm in position. So far, nothing to report. I'll raise an alarm if anything changes."

*Leon*

Leon's speech continued.

"Various bombings have occurred all around City 47, and mysterious creatures with inhumane powers are harming and frightening citizens like never before. This isn't folklore, friends. Infact, just recently my partners and I had discovered..the Crow's existence."
"The image you see is real." he paused "Do we want these monsters roaming about our city, or do we the people take back what was ours?"
"Additionally, a new threat has been made public to our authorities." an image of a metallic faced man lowered in the same fashion
"This unnamed man has been running around causing mischief and damage to our city."
"Being given the power I have over the city," he said "I was given the opportunity for unmasking a secret operation geared to slothfully pursue such criminals with illegal experiments."
"
Now, I'm a people's man. And as such I have taken down the GUARD DOG initiative, replacing it with a new protection program under my own leadership."
"Entering, the City 47 Inquisition, a public force for anti-superhuman protection."
"This, will be our inquisition model number one."

The LUCID-X model soared down from the sky while the crowd cheered on the proposal. She waved, being her first time seen since being in the lab. From behind his podium, Leon pressed Blood Money, White Rabbit and The Midnight Sister's cue to detonate the bombs placed around the city and begin the attack during his presentation. He knew this would be White's last chance before her full 'punishment' would settle in.

*Alice*

Alice's face became pale. Her jaw dropped, eyes wide with distraught. She didn't say a word. She only needed the reaction of the crowd and the agents to convince her that what she thought she heard was real.

Surprisingly, the court of owls rested over a rooftop, the main members with Aleksander in the middle. They all sat or stand still and for the most part, seemed like silhouetted statues staying still. The main members didn't know that they were brainwashed by Leon, and still weren't aware of it in fact. But for sure after being brainwashed lead them to forget what they did and have headaches here and there. They listened, they watched.

Everyone seemed to trust Leon, the crowd and citizens. But not heros, or the owls.

"And thank you, everyone, for your warm welcome. Over the last few years, various criminal reports have shown that the rise in superhumans are directly related to the robberies, abductions and terrorist acts.." Leon said through the mic.

"This is absurd." A male owl said in a whisper amongst his members."What do we do?" Hissed a female who sat cross legged in a blue gown."He's lying, he's planning something." Another owl adds. The owls didn't look at their leader, and the leader chuckled through his mask, which gave a slight echo affect.

"Listen, listen." Paused Aleksander."Listen carefully my dear owls, ladies, gents, and children." He paused."As you and I all know there are subliminal and secret true meanings hidden beneath this act of hypocrisy." Aleksander said."Rise of super humans connected to robberies? Please, that's preposterous! This man is a threat to us, he wants to wipe us all out no matter what, low lives, 'villains', 'heroes'. He wants us to be him, to work for him." Hissed Aleksander as the main owls then stared up at him and looked back down."Those who resist him, simply die. No question." He adds with his hands in his pockets.

White rabbit also appeared. Causing even worse crimes within a few days in a new outfit. She had more makeup on, and seemed more crazy--she just seemed off. Though on some occasions, same applied to the court of owl members. But it was As if she too had died. Rumors amongst other villains said that she changed, and will make a big and last appearance. But she hasn't yet and Aleksander who was still with his owls, listened. He noted some other barn owls resting above the citizen hall mirroring him and his members whom were directly across from them. Seven owls total. The larger barn owl, whom was a pure white color in the middle representing Aleksander. Most citizens pointed at the owls, a group of owls or a 'parliament' was very very rare as they were independent creatures so it hinted that the court of owls were somewhere around indeed without a doubt.

But there were also a long eared owl and a great horned owl beneath the group of barn owls resting on a lower perch. The court of owl's assassins were here too, right under them as well and Aleksander grinned under his mask. They were prepared, and with such great owl empathy he understood them before listening again.

"Various bombings have occurred all around City 47, and mysterious creatures with inhumane powers are harming and frightening citizens like never before. This isn't folklore, friends. Infact, just recently my partners and I had discovered..the Crow's existence." As soon as Aleksander heard this under his mask he growled. So it was true, if one were to take down a crow could it be that he can also take down the parliament of owls? No.... Thought Aleksander. The court of owls were far more powerful than crow anyways but it was a 'just in case' or 'what if' thought that struck. The other owls were alarmed as well but they kept their
Posture and composure in silence.

"The image you see is real." he paused "Do we want these monstersroaming about our city, or do we the people take back what was ours?" Aleksander heard. The owls cocked their heads, aswell as the animal owls across from them directly above Leon and he hissed."Yes we do, some can help, they do more powerful things than cops in good fashion too!" He mutters irritated until he heard of a new threat that only the owls knew about.

"Additionally, a new threat has been made public to our authorities." an image of a metallic faced man lowered in the same fashion..This unnamed man has been running around causing mischief and damage to our city. Being given the power I have over the city," he said "I was given the opportunity for unmasking a secret operation geared to slothfully persue such criminals with illegal experiments."

Aleksander soon hissed at his members to which they jumped. Across from them the white barn owl hissed at the other smaller barn owls with wings spreader open loudly as the others feared it and he growled."We only know about that man! How could he, how could one of you! When I find the one who told, you will be torn limb from fucking limb, got that?" He growls. The members nodded. Now things had gotten far more interesting for Aleksander to handle."He's doing reverse psychology! Villains using political needs against heros as 'good'! Smart move, the owls invented so we know better!" He shouts at his members and only them. The twin girls whom were kids whimpered in fear as their mothers wrapped a reassuring hand over their shoulders and Aleksander looked like he was going to explode any minute.

Alexiana had slipped in and out of sleep for a while now. Laying on the bed she had noticed the robotic figure come in, and say something to her. She had wanted to reply, really, her mouth just felt so dry, like she had just had a bite full of sand that had left her dehydrated. Tongue sticking to the roof of her mouth and hazy eyes followed the robot as she moved in the room. Oh what the hell. Why was she here? She wondered.
It wasn't much later that a man had entered the room.
"Who-." She rasped, not able to get a whole lot more out of her. Well maybe it wasn't really a dry feeling she had, now that she actually spoke. It was more like the groggy, numbish feeling you could have when waking up from a very, very deep sleep. Research? What research?
"What-" She brought out, feeling her body wake up more now.
Of course by the time she even managed to say it a device was placed on the bed she was in and the guy left, leaving instructions to a nurse. Carefully she looked over once the weird doctor had left. "Please?" She had asked. Though Alexiana wasn't sure if the nurse had understood her, the lady did leave, and came back with a glass of water for her to drink.

Taking the glass Alexiana was quick to gulp the contents down. Feeling a little better already, though her mind was still obviously not at ease, considering the last thing she remembered was the people near her being attacked and hurt, badly, Alexiana looked around, trying to figure out what kind of a facility she was in.
"Where am I?" She asked the nurse, but all she got in response was a smile and a simple nod.
"Why am I here?" She tried again, realizing she had already asked 4 out of 5 'W' questions. Who, what, where, and why. All that left was 'when', but she had a feeling she would be using that question before the morning had passed.
"Just wait for the doctor, he will explain." The nurse said, continuing on with whatever she was doing.
"When will he be back?" See, there it was.
"Soon." Was all she got. Well great. Strange facility, strange people, no one willing to give her answers, and no one to tell her if the other people in that other building were okay or not.

With a bummed expression Alexiana had sat there, looking out in front of her. They had already made sure she wouldn't go anywhere by strapping her arms to the sides of the bed. And though her legs were still free to move, it didn't really mean she had a lot of room to roam.
During the past few days Alexiana hadn't really gotten a lot of answers either. They had taken blood samples from her, yes, but without a reason, no matter how much Alexiana had yelled, screamed and demanded them to tell her and let her go. Whoever these people were that worked here, they seemed to have an iron will.
So far everything they had done had only resulted in frown. A strange frustration seemed to linger in the air, but now it all was quiet. Most of the people seemed to have gone and she was alone in her 'room' aka the lab bed.

Alexiana's Containment Room
"Please wait while Master Leon makes his return for you." a warm, mindless voice spoke to her from the door frame.
It was an elderly nurse with blond hair and hazel eyes. Her tiny gloved hands beckoned over to some far away people in the hallway. The fat of her arms jiggled as she guided two male colleagues into the room with a large metallic box on wheels. The men here were tall, bulky and bulging with muscles. It seemed as though Leon had a preference for having henchmen that were 6 feet and taller. Another man would walk in with a trolley filled with drinks and food. The men opened it and turned it on. The city's insignia, a symbol of an owl appeared. The TV turned to Channel 47 where live corespondents were keeping tabs on Leon's public address. She'd be able to see it all: the fabled owls, the elusive professor, and his newest model of android were all present.

"My name is Miranda," she smiled "I will be watching over you until he returns."
"Boys, can you guard the door?" she shooed them with her expressive hands.
"Master Leon said he didn't want Ms. Frost any where near his prize specimen."
"So.."
"What can you do?" she rolled the trolley near the bed, releasing her constraints.
"Lets talk sweetie."

Meanwhile, the television would slowly hum out the presentation.

Leon's Speech

Leon awaited the incoming attack, willing to hype the crowd up before dropping his shock factor on them. His voice became passionate and the crow began to shout and cheer in agreement. Whether it was a lie or not, Leon had on thing going for him: these people want safety. Leon knew that his false hope would be more than enough to captivate their hearts.

"We, the humans, the creators of this city will take back what is ours."
"From the Crows," he paused "to the superhumans" he paused again "to all of you present in the shadows."
"You are not alone."
"You are not safe."
"We are awake."
"We will find you!"

The people shouted and rose their hands. His eyes seemed to darted over to the people and gargoyles that were the owls as he spoke. The crowd's energy was unnatural to say the least. Leon was exercising what he knew about manipulation and covert hypnosis over the masses. He truly put on a show.

"Citizens!" he said, tears nearly rolling down his cheeks.
"You said you wanted protection from Crows and ghouls?"
"You wanted to know our secrets."
"You wanted a revolution?"
"Now you have one!"

Six newer human interfaces (ADAM-X), landed from the blinding sunlight and to the sides of Leon. They were 7 feet tall. Citizens cried, cheered and fainted with thrill and happiness. They shouted with gratitude for the false models of protection Leon had given them. Leon continued a long speech, waiting for the invasion. He knew he could stall because the desperate citizens could handle hearing the same babbling over and over again. In reality, the crowd have been in a loop for quite sometime. No one left; no one but Leon noticed. This was his moment. It had to go perfect. He prepared too many contingency plans for this not to run smoothly. He was willing to wait for eternity until the effect he needed was achieved.​
Alice's Intercom

Alice felt faint with anxiety and adrenaline. She felt something was deeply wrong in the crowd.

"Uh.." she muttered into her intercom out of shock

"This whole speech is pretty awful," Angel says on the comms. "For someone who I think was part of the initiative he's bashing as inhumane and illegal, he sure is quick to turn the strikes against it into personal profit. Just another slimy politician...though I wonder where he's getting his backing." She wasn't here to comment on the speech, though. That job was for all the professionals at the news agencies. She was just here for security, and so far, everything had been quite orderly. Nobody left, nobody tried to sneak onto the site. It was all nice, and neat, and really left her wondering why she was there.

"Anyway, no news as far as trouble goes, unless all the surprise guests literally dropping in are something to worry about. This guy knows how to work the crowd, that's for certain."

Agent Victoria Grace
As time ticked by at the speech, Victoria sat quietly, watching the man up front speaking to the crowd, convincing them that those with "inhumane" powers were monsters and criminals. Yawning, she spoke into her in bedded microphone "Agreed Angel, everything about this guy blows!" Starting to pace back and forth, Victoria spoke into her microphone "So when does this guys little present- Who is that?" Rushing towards the masked figure, she managed to aim her pistol at the man and say "Stop an lay your weapons on the ground!" She didn't even see him aim, but she felt the bullet connect. It knocked the breath of her was the first thing she noticed. The next was that she was on her back, but her body armor stopped the light caliber bullet from going through. Reaching for her pistol it was to far away from her hand.

Blood Money
"...2....1" The detonator fell from Bloods hand. He heard the sound of collapsing buildings, exploding cars, and a few screams from the people outside. Now was his chance. Grabbing ahold of both of his SMG's,one in each hand, they folded out ready for use. Walking towards the presentation Blood heard a "Stop and lay your weapons on the ground." Not even glancing, he fired a single shot from one of his SMG's and saw from the corner of his eye the female girl fall to the ground from the impact of the bullet. Aiming towards the rest of the crowd, he opened fire with both guns.

Midnight Sisters & Leon

The explosions around the city caused the floors to vibrate. Smoke filled the air, nearly blocking out the sun. The sounds of an RC helicopter came in from above as two makeup-filled girls dropped in on the area. Holding a bullhorn, Quinn spoke as the flash of falling explosives separated the crowd like ants.

"Alright, alright little chickadees, story time's over." she shouted
"We'll show you who the real revolution is 'round here."

The girls stayed airborne as Madeline dropped explosives and Quinn emptied her belts of ammunition on the security guards. People were falling like flies. The citizen's courtyard laid littered in bodies. It smelt like a mixture of sweat, gunpowder and blood.

"One with the most points wins!" Madeline said

"This is for the rabbit!" Quinn dropped a bomb and threw her razor cards.

The inquisition bots Leon had just presented surrounded his podium as they silently made their way to their transport. Security was tight around Leon. They black limousine traveled through the now foggy streets. Police officers, paramedics, firefighters, and SWAT teams were all flooding the now tainted streets.

"Are you okay Leon?" his chauffeur asked.
"Yes, thank you." he handed him a cheque.
"All I need is that precious formula from Alexiana."
"I don't care about what happens anywhere else."

When someone entered her 'room' that she hadn't seen before, Alexiana had wanted to sit up straight, if the restraints had allowed that of course.
"Who ar-" her question was already answered before she could even finish pronouncing it.
She could see how that doctor that had greeted her upon her arrival was talking to a large group of people. Was she imagining it, or did she see a few other familiar faces? Most of the shoes were too short to really identify any of the people she had only met for a few minutes before hell had broken loose in that safe house.
"Specimen? Alexiana repeated. "What am I, some kind of leap in human evolution, homosupperior, one of the Tomorrow People?" She asked sarcastically, as far as she was concerned she was just a human with powers. Or anti-powers as the case may be better described.
Letting out a sigh Alexi explained; "I have the ability to shut out powers upon touch." There was more to it than just that, but if she worked here then it was likely she already knew the full extent of the known information.
"How did that man even find me?" She asked, nodding at the person that was now visible on the screen. Dr Leon.
Of course by then chaos started to reign over that plaza, guns being fired, buildings collapsing, people in panic, and bombs going off. With the restraints loosened Alexi could sit up more as she stared at the screen. "My god.." She gasped.

Alexiana's Containment Room

"Mmm.." she whipped a pencil and notepad from the side of the bed.
"A power nullifier" she paused "So, where did you come from little girl?"

She looked over to the television set in front of them as she heard bombings.
"Im surprised the cameras aren't off.."
"Then again, the cameramen are probably already dead, and the others are too busy running away."

In reality, Leon wanted to keep the stream going for as long as possible. The more exposure, the better. The nurse ignored it.
She was expecting Leon to arrive any minute now.

"So how does it work?" she asked "And can you touch me and stop my powers?"

She arched her left eyebrow and pursed her thin, wrinkled lips.

Alice

"We need to stop these guys," she shouted "the humans are already dying!"
"Hold the police protocol, just do something!" she spoke to everyone on her intercom.
"I can't handle Blood alone, I'll need help."

Alice held back her powers, hesitant to use it after Leon's speech. She gripped her standard pistol and sidled against a wall, Crow's autoshuriken in the next hand.
She was never so grateful that she stole his gadgets. She tried to sneak up to Blood first, pistol to his head as she threw her shuriken towards his gun.
It sliced through the air silently, about to do the same to the man's fire arms. She had no idea how to handle the situation. It was all improvisation from here.

Angel quickly sprung into action when all hell broke loose, immediately stripping off her nice black suit. She threw it off pretty much in once piece, which would probably make any observers wonder where she does her shopping. It's not like she was naked underneath; she was prepared for this sort of situation and had her usual bodysuit on and ready. Her armor formed around her in a flash of light, as she recalled it from tesseract well storage.

"On it," Angel says to Alice. She then quickly starts barking general orders. "Any surviving officers, do what you can to help the people. Someone get any available ambulances here ASAP and start setting up to help the wounded. Your first priority is to protect the citizens and prevent further casualties, NOT to take down the enemy."

She'd really rather fly up to deal with the helicopter, but she'll start by honoring that back-up request. She took flight, skimming low over the crowd, and made her way toward Alice's position. "I'm moving toward your position now, Alice." She sighs. "Real class act, this Inquisition. They protect the VIPs and get them away, but don't bother to stay and help." She changes course when she spots Blood, moving in for a literal flying tackle. If she doesn't take him down, she'll at least get his attention.