CITY 47: An All Original [Superhero] RP

Smiling as her fingers wrapped around the rose, he saw the golden glow within fade as it left his hands, the soft touch of her's sending a surge of electricity across his entire body as the look in his eyes changed, not to fear, but amazement at what he had felt.

"I honestly wanted to know your real name, but I suppose that'd cause you too much trouble, wouldn't it?
Anyway, so you're a Negator, are you?
Real nasty power if you figure out how to make it long range.
I'm just glad I compressed that rose now, since it'd be rude to offer a lady a gift that she can't have.
Especially one as beautiful as you."

"Mind your girlfriend Caramon.' he said

With a flick of his wrist, Crow took off to the rooftops of the city. Darting his head around, he located White Rabit and kicked his legs into top speed.

"I'm not going to catch her on foot..I'm..too slow."

Crow didn't want to harm her to force her to stop. He could probably fire his grapple gun into her back , causing her enough pain to stop.

'Way too brutal.' he admitted to himself.

He began to run towards her at top speed, still lagging behind the White Rabbit.
Gray flicked his wrist, grappling onto a building farther away and at a higher point.
He disappeared, remembering that he had hidden a tracking beacon onto her bra.

"Its either she finds it or it falls off." he thought, chasing her from a higher point.
"I'll get her from the shadows."

Gray whipped out a weird , clunky form for shuriken from his utilities. Throwing it with his bionic arms, it was able to zip past White Rabbit.
A horde of agitated crows swarmed the area from all directions, clawing both criminals and civilians who weren't in doors.
Gray used the black cover of his street pets as a cover to gain in on her while she's being distracted.

White rabbit soon stopped abruptly seeing the crows she looked around as crows came at her before falling back from the building she was on and landing in a large yet closed bin the size of a dumpster and rolled off, leaning against the wall at ground level. It was another alleyway and she stretched her arms up in the air before cracking her neck.

She fell off deliberately to avoid getting attacked by petty crows or scratched as she was a model, so bruises were better than many scratches and she looked around. Crow probably wouldn't find her by now, she's to fast. Faster than him Atleast and she took a break momentarily.

The goldish glow faded and it became almost like that of a diamond as she held it in her hand. It hadn't faded, how marvelous. Her eyes lit up in the relief.
When he spoke again she looked up to him. Giving a careful smile she shook her head. "I'd rather not say. The less that know who I am in my daily life, the safer I'll feel." She took a breath before she continued. "How do you know what I am? I'm not even sure what to call it." She admitted. She had had this power now, no idea how long, but it wasn't like she could just google what kind of a power she really had. And signing up to the police force that kept Supers in check wasn't something she liked to do as she rather remain part of the crowd.
The instant he complimented her blood rushed to her cheeks and turned them a darker shade.
"T-thank you. I guess." She replied. She looked behind Caramon seeing the two other figures run off one after the other.
"May I ask what the commotion was all about?" She asked, not wanting to be rude and just walk off after someone gave a gift and talked to her not as a superhero, but as a human.

Gray scanned the area, lifting his arms bent towards his face to avoid being damaged by the constant scratching by crows. The frequency continued, looking for a way to scoop out the White Rabbit while he still can. Assuming she was in the cloud of birds somewhere, he continued to scan the area for several minutes. Gray walked towards the source of the frequency, putting it out. He placed the device in a concealed area.

"She thinks I lost her." he thought

Following the signal coming from the homing beacon, he stood on the rooftop, looking for where she may be. The beacon was turned on, a small m&m sized electronic would be his saving grace.

'Let the rabbit lead me to her hole.'

The man attempted to make it back to Caramon, planning to go to his safe house and rethink the current events. He walked back to where he first flew up tot he rooftop, waiting on Caramon and the new super to finish their conversation. His silhouette was illuminated by the white light of the moon as the smoke and crows began to disperse, allowing the moon and streetlights to illuminate the city again.

White rabbit hadn't yet noticed the device on her. But if she did, she wouldn't mind it anyways and she walked out the alleyway stretching her arms up in the air. She felt that she was left alone for now and squatted on the ground taking out the serum and hanging it Infront of her, holding it between her fingers."What to do, what to do.." She mumbles.

She has heard many things about the serum, but of course had no special interest in it and she ponders for a moment in silence. Perhaps selling it to someone who knows about it will do and she squats there still thinking.

Caramon's face took on a brighter shade as he saw how cute the woman in front of him looked as she blushed, looking back in the direction of the pair as they left before returning his gaze to Silver's gentle blue eyes, a joking tone to his voice that changed into one of curiosity.
"Oh, it's just a couple's argument, nothing to worry about, but you still haven't answered my question as to why a beautiful woman like you'd be out this late at night in this kind of neighborhood.
Are you on an errand or something?
I wouldn't mind going with you, that is, if you wouldn't mind my company?" he finished, his voice now soft as his far-off gaze into her eyes.

"If it rains it pours, ya sure. Well you can go fuck yourself weather." Sara said juggling her soggy bags of groceries as she climbed up the front stairs to apartment. The brick building had seen better days and it took three minutes for the owner to finally wake up from whatever coma he was in to buzz her in. It had been a long day and Sara was looking forward to just sitting on the couch, perhaps read a book, make dinner, eat dinner, and then pass out so she could repeat the whole freaking thing tomorrow.
"You were the one who insisted on walking." Came a voice from somewhere behind her, but she ignored it, practice might have taught her how to avoid looking psychotic, but it was experience that told her that even a look could be suspicious. Besides she didn't need to look to know who was talking. It was three fights up to her floor and as she climbed she could hear a steady beat resounding from her room.

"They have playing that racket for hours." Came a grumpy voice to Sara's left as one of her neighbors stepped out into the hall.

"Hello Mrs. Churchell, yes I will tell them to turn it down." Sara said giving her elderly neighbor a warm smile as the elder woman narrowed her eyes and slunk back into her apartment. Even with the noise few of her neighbors complained, Sara seemed to be the universal baby sitter and almost all of them had had her watch their children at some time or another. Placing a few of the grocery bags on the floor she glanced up and down the hall before putting her hand in her pocket. Had there been anyone listening they would have heard a slight pop and when she drew her hand out of her pocket there was a key in it. Funny thing is the pocket had been completely empty a minute ago. As the key scrapped into the lock the music that had been playing almost instantly died down and before she could even start turning the key the door sprang open and she was confronted by a about a dozen pairs of eyes.

Growing up she had learned to take care of herself, her siblings, and her friends. And when she had finally got a place of her own it kind of just transferred over. Most of the people who ended up at her place were either friends or her friends' younger siblings who just needed a place to crash for the night. Still times were tough and a fair population were also just kids who came over after school knowing that they would get a good meal and be able to hang out while their parents worked the night shift.

"Alright alright settle down. Marky, can you and Robert help me with the bags. Any news while I was away?" she said quickly bringing order to the mass of kids that were swarming about her. Quickly she closed the door, everyone besides her failing to notice that the key that had been in the keyhole had finished with a slight pop.

"Uncle Tony's here." A little girl chimed pointing to the shabby old couch in the next room over. Dropping the groceries on the kitchen counter and quickly dispatching a bunch of hellos she walked over to the couch and bent over the tousled haired man who was pressing an ice pack to his eye.

"Damn you have had a number done to ya. Was it Cynthia or Lynzy?" She said her voice not to concerned. The man just scowled and Sara laughed and headed back to the kitchen calling over her shoulder. "Dinner is at eight, and you know where the blankets are if you plan on staying. Just as she finished putting away all the food items there was a crash at the door as though someone had run into it. Opening the door with a bemused sort of expression Sara was surprised to see Trix, the younger brother of one of her old friends, standing there panting.

"Yo Trix what 'ave you been up to." She said with a smile.

"Some shit's going down. This bitch just took down Skinny and the gang." The kid blustered the words tumbling out of his mouth in a rush.

"Hey, I don't owe any of the them anything." Sara said suddenly serious. "Those days are done."

"Come on, they got my bro. And he said that they could always on Zoo." Trix pleaded his eyes looking at Sara with a kind of desperation. And after a few moments Sara finally cracked.

"Guys! Mac and cheese tonight, Gabriel is cooking." Sara called over her shoulder before she turned back to Trix. "You stay here, I'll do what I can." After handing over what he knew of the people who had been causing the trouble Sara went up stairs, changed, and grabbed a few things. She would leave through the window, the less people who knew the better.

"Looks finally like some excitement." The voice spoke again. Again Sara ignored it, there would be time enough to talk.

Last edited:
Dr. Leon had just received news about the serum.

"I said I didn't want this in the hands of that cosplaying whore!"

His face was red with frustration.

"It's like giving a hydrogen bomb to a child!"

The professor paced around as he ordered that his thugs buy it back in the name of a mysterious 'Brandon Murphy', an alias he choses to enter the black market.

"12, 30, 5000!" he shouted
"Line up those thugs and make her regret she even knew what serum was!"

Street gossip had circulated that the crime ring leader 'Brandon Murphy' was willing to buy whatever formula was rumored to be circulating on the streets. Leon picked up his phone and texted client of his.

"You're new name is Brandon Murphy."
"I have a shopping list for you."

He forwarded White Rabbit's image to the man.

"I want that serum back."

His text went unanswered.

'Damn these low life helps.' he sighed
'It's going to be a while before I can get it back' he thought
'Anything before Gray can get it.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Was she imagining things or did he seem to light up just a tiny bit? Probably was just her imagination.
She frowned for a moment. What she was doing here? It then dawned on her. Her eyes went wide and almost bewildered look came upon her face.
"Oooooh dear." She exclaimed. "I was supposed to pick someone up." She looked around, there were still people in half a panic, but most of the commotion had calmed down. Her hand ran through her hair.
"I should probably give her a call." She said half to herself, half to Caramon. Quickly she pulled out her phone and dialed the number. It ran twice till it was picked up. "Hi Rose, it's me-" She had almost said her name but stayed quiet. Some people never said their names over the phone so she hoped it wasn't too obvious.
"I'm seeing on the news that things are calming down near you, do you still want me to pick you up?" On the other end the woman's voice said things were fine now, but she would call if she still wanted to have her come over. "Sure thing, I'll catch you later Rose." With a bit of a sigh she hung up her phone and tucked it away in her pocket.
"I don't have an errand to do anymore it seems." She tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear and smiled carefully. "So, what brings a man such as yourself to this neck of the woods?" She asked in return.

Caramon smiled, wondering whether or not to tell her the whole truth just yet, and after a few seconds, he decided it best not to, otherwise she'd think him crazy.
Rubbing the back of his head, he smiled nervously as he spoke to her in a careful manner, doing his best not to let the fact he'd come from an alternate reality slip.

"Well, I just sort of ended up here," he said, putting his hands in his pockets, feeling something inside, and after pulling it out, he saw that it was a note in his own handwriting, an address scribbled on it with a message beneath saying for him to go there.
"and it seems that I don't have a place to stay, that is, unless you know where this place is."

He handed the woman the note and stood silently, awaiting a reply, hoping she'd know the layout better than the screaming people running about like ants in a downpour.

Jeans had been replaced with heavier, tougher cargo pants, the blouse she wore to work had been switched with a plain black tee shirt, and the gentle smile that had been present only half an hour ago was covered with a mask patterned with a skeleton's grin. Even with the garbled instructions that Trix had hurriedly given her it was easy to find out exactly where she was going, a plume of smoke rose far above the city and from her roof top perch she had a clear view of where she needed to go. With long strides and power leaps she navigated the skyline, if the jump was to far she would concentrate on a spot and a ledge would appear giving her those extra few feet that she needed.

On a rooftop only a few dozen yards from the smoking ruin of a building stopped as the sky was suddenly filled with crows. Drawing back into the shadows she waited for them to pass or to loose their interest.

"Very odd, sounds like you are oddity around tonight." Came that same voice as before and for the first time that day she focused on the speaker. As her focus shifted the mist that haunted the corners of her vision spread and intensified. The speaker was a man, tall, powerful, with cropped brown hair, and a strong jaw. He was wearing what looked like a combination of storm troopers and a medieval knights armor.

"From what I have been hearing few the past few weeks I would say you are right about the oddities but not about it being odd." she said her eyes drifting off to watch what looked like a dragon settle on a nearby spire.

"I don't like it, a fight is one thing, this feels bigger somehow." The man said with a shake of his head.

"A little investigation could prove profitable. Knowledge is strength." Came a sly voice as another figure emerged from the mist. Unlike the first this guy was tall, thin, with pitch black skin and bright purple eyes, and draped with long robes.

"Cal." Came a gruff greeting

"Rex." Cal replied.

"Is everyone going to show up, because while I did get some more headache meds I would rather not use them." Sara said as she began to notice more and more things appear through the fog. Bizarre creatures of children's fairy tales, monsters that prowled closer, and things that looked almost humanoid drawing ever closer. Shaking her head she focused back to the real world and looked around, making sure that no one had been there to witness her talking to the empty air. Seeing no one from her angle she started hoping across the rooftops again, almost painfully aware of the figures surrounding her. As she walked across the top of one building she maneuvered around the large vents that had been set up there only to stop dead and then jerk back when she saw what was standing on the adjacent rooftop.

A man, with a long beaked mask, in a black cloak, it was pretty obvious he wasn't up there for just the view. A bit farther away she had also caught a glimpse of two other people.

"Think that is them?" Sara asked as quietly as possible.

"I believe your little friend said we were looking for someone called the White Rabbit." Cal said looking around the corner.

"That girl could be it." Rex pointed out.

"I really don't see how the rabbit part fits."

"Perhaps it is more symbolical."

"Or perhaps I could ask." Sara said. Mostly just to shut those two up. Taking a deep breath she slowly moved around the corner. What she was really worried about was startling one of these people and causing them to attack her, there was also the probability that they would gang up on her but she had to agree with Cal, she did not think that the girl was what she was looking for. As she moved into view she did not say anything, she would let them notice her instead, hopefully that would make it less likely they would attack. Besides she was splitting her concentration on a thick concrete wall, and a few knives so that if things did go south she could bail quickly.

The sound of a deep hum of an approaching car got louder and louder as Gray's car approached the alleyway. He decided that this would be enough to cut off the conversation, being a bit agitated by tonight's events. The car had been in hiding since the beginning of his stakeout. His silhouette moved out of the moonlight and onto the alley way. His car drifted over , the driver's seat exposed to climb into.

"Get in." he said
"Someone is going to need to sit on someone"
The man jumped into the car, landing perfectly in his seat. He gripped his hands on the wheel and looked over to the two, having nonchalantly done this.

"Don't be scared."
"She rides like a dream."

[HOPPER.lpp startup]
[Lucid ++]
[EVE-001]
[Containment Tube: Unit B-19903-336]

"Do you know who I am?" Dr. Leon's voiced questioned
"Master Leon."
"Are all your EVE-001 systems working?"
"Everything is operational."
"And Lucid ++?"
"Start-up beginning"
"Have you read your update?"
"Update installed."
"Then you know what you must do."

The containment tube's door slid up into the ceiling as the android walked out of the tube. The 6 foot android stepped out, unplugging herself from all of the surrounding wires.

"Hatch C is opening." she said
An above head compartment in the ceiling opened up in a split second of her words. The android seemed to teleport outside, moving at insane speeds.

"Good luck, Blood and Gray." the professor cackled.
"What was that?" his clone asked
"Salvation." Leon said
"The board never agreed to releasing her!"
"This is absurd," she yelled "she's too dangerous to be let out again!"

Leon placed a finger on its lips.

"If Blood isn't responding, she will."

Being careful not to touch him, since that had seemed to trigger him into knowing what power she had, or let the note drop, Alexiana took hold of one of the note's corners and took it. Before she could actually take a good look at the address she heard a humming sound.

She looked up and was greeted by the sight of a vehicle she hadn't seen before, and a guy popping up out of seemingly nowhere.
The figure startled her, even more so that she was instructed to get in it seems. "I'm sorry but who are you and where would you be taking us?"
She looked over to Caramon. "Do you know this guy?"

Sure, she head only met the guy but she was more inclined to trust a man she just met than a man she just noticed. She wasn't quite sure why, but she felt at least somewhat compelled into going along.
With the newly added vehicle grabbing her attention Alexi didn't even notice the person near by that was keeping watch over them.

((OOC: For the sake of the story, go ahead and place her in the car with you Caramon Zero. If you're having your character get in as well of course))

Smiling as the vehicle approached and the Crow jumped in, Caramon nodded to Silver when she asked her question, motioning to the car as he spoke.
"He's a friend.
He may seem odd or a bit weird, and possibly angry, but he's just had to deal with a lot tonight.
It's not fun, almost getting blown up, and any guy'd be angry if his girl ran off in the middle of a quarrel."

After he finished, he gently grabbed Silver's hand, a wave of warmth rushing over him as he sat down and helped her into the car, smacking his head on the doorframe with a resounding 'crack' to prevent the girl from getting hurt, and wrapping his arms around her to be sure she'd be safe during the drive, doing his best to keep a tight grip on her without squeezing her hard enough to hurt her.

A small streak of blood rolled down his head, yet when it became filled with a brighter glow, it slowly began to flow the other way, disappearing back into his hair, which then returned to its original golden color as the blood seemed to be absorbed back into him.

"I'm glad my healing isn't a real power, otherwise I'd have to be worried right now." he said, not noticing it was spoken aloud.
Turning to his friend, Caramon put on a whimsical smile, finding humor in his next remark, forcing himself not to laugh as he asked his question.

"So, Doctor, where's the Tardis taking us to next?"

"I've got a safehouse" he said
The seats slowly sunk lower down into the internal cabin of vehicle as the overhead windshield quickly slid over the group. The glass' tint became pitch black, although Gray was certain that alone couldn't stop Caramon. He seemed to have some sort of extrasensory feel about him, he wasn't sure yet.

"I need more information on what's going on tonight, sit tight."
The vehicle seemed to lurch forwards with speed. Gray drove almost recklessly, allowing the car to trample over civilian vehicles. He was in an angry rush and had a weird hunch about what may or may not be going on here. He hated being in the dark about anything.

What seemed to have been the air conditioning in the vehicle began to blow a foreign gas. Sleep gas had been circulating through the cabin so as to keep the location of his safehouse a mystery.

"What if they've got a super power for that?" he thought to himself

Gray proceeded to his safehouse, arriving quickly due to his apparent road rage.

The overhead glass opened in what seemed to be an insanely large room. The hydraulic turntable under the vehicle turned it back to the entrance from which it came, nose first. The overhead windshield slid open while the tint and sleeping gas were lifted to reveal Gray's safehouse. It was large and roomy, with the turntable in the center of what seemed to be the center piece of a safehouse hidden in ...somewhere. There were no windows, and the entrance from which they came was blocked off by a thick slab of metal. The hydraulic table underneath the vehicle turned it to face the entrance again. Above was another 'floor' that wasn't exactly separated by a roof. Metallic wings stuck out of the suspended platform above the vehicle. The building was clearly segregated. Gray's flying vehicles were on the second floor; his vehicles and gadgets that were being developed were on the left platform near his supercomputer. His array of suits and medical equipment were on the right. Nonetheless, the room suggested it had various levels because of its height. The noise of chatter and metallic construction echoed throughout the building.

Gray walked from the center of the 'house' across a pathway that lead directly to his computing system. A large screen on the wall of the cavern along with a keyboard, hand and eye bioscanners, cameras and a chair bolted to the ground.

"Take care of the guests, put them under 'trusted." he said
"Make sure they feel at home, when they're awake bring them to me."
A black EVE-001 bot walked over and made her way to the car, waiting for the two to get out.
Gray remained at his desk.
"I have something for you too, Davis." he handed him his detective bags by placing them into a shoot located on his desk. The bag disappeared and flew upwards through plastic tube. He may have looked crazy but seamlessly talking into his intercom was a force of habit as Davis' omnipresence assured him we was watching him through his cowl anyways.
"Run tests while I figure this one out."
He remained at his desk.

[NOTE: I rushed it so it may have grammar issues.]

Since Caramon said it was safe she felt a little more at ease to get in. She had even chuckled to his remark about the lovers' quarrel. Not that she really had anything to base her trust for Caramon on, but still.
At the cracking sound of the man's skull she almost panicked, almost would have asked if he was alright, had he nor started to heal up like that.

As Silver sat in the vehicle wondering how in the world someone could just heal up like that without using a power when a strange gas started to be emitted. It was now that she noticed the windows had gone completely dark. Before she could even voice her question her sight went blurry and made her fall asleep.

How much time had passed she wasn't sure of, because the next thing she knew was opening her eyes to a lighter surrounding while being curled up by Caramon.
"W-Where... Am I?" She asked groggily as her eyes tried to make sense of her surroundings.

As he felt the woman in his arms shifting, he smiled, looking into her eyes as as she awoke.

"Have a nice nap, beautiful?"

Looking at their surroundings and turning back to her, he answered her question, a hint of wonder in his eyes.
"We're at the Crow's Roost, or Perch, or whatever you wanna call it, it's quite a ways out of the way, so you should be safe here.
Our host didn't want us to know where it was, so he used sleeping gas on us, to keep his secret.
I kind of wish I didn't have these little guys in my body, because I couldn't sleep a wink with his crazy driving, so I held you as close to me as I could to be sure you'd be alright.
I took a short nap after we got here, which is when I woke up next to you, and, since you were still asleep on me, I thought I'd sit still and wait for you to wake up.
You know, you're really cute when you're asleep."

As he finished speaking, his eyes became filled with a look that showed he'd once again lost himself in her gaze, leaning closer to her until his face was mere inches from her's, their noses nearly touching, his eyes showing her every emotion she ignited within him.
He felt happy just being by her side, yet he didn't know why, his mind now filled only with her, and he didn't care, just so long as he'd be able to be like this a little longer, knowing that the Crow'd want to see them as soon as he'd discovered they had awakened.

"From what I've seen of this world, you're the most beautiful thing in it."
As he spoke these words, the necklace with the ring fell onto her hand, almost as if something had brought them together for a reason, yet he wasn't sure if that was truly what this reality had intended for him or not, leaving the ring where it lay, as well as maintaining his soft gaze, though he didn't realize just how much emotion he was showing her, a smile creeping back across his lips.

Last edited:
"Welcome." a guiding EVEbot welcomed the two.
"This way, we've been expecting you."

Gray sat at his desk, mask off. The rest of his suit seemed to stick out in the beige and white of the huge HQ that surrounded him.

"I trust you all had a great sleep!" he shouted , still turned to his computer at a distance.
"Sorry if your head hurts, it was a rampage out there."

Gray seemed to have switched personalities, almost a different man outside of his suit. On the overhead monitor laid a list of supers and encounters he's had with them in the past. Their weaknesses, powers and history laid as tab options on the screen. His seat swung around, revealing the man behind the mask, crossing his legs with his head on his arms.

"We've got a lot to talk about."
"Eve, we need you at the construction unit."