CITY 47: An All Original [Superhero] RP

Appearing to be statues and gargoyles Leon seemed to notice them. How did he know this trick of theirs? His face seemed sure that the 'gargoyles' were them and immediately Aleksander growled. He seemed to know few moves of the court of owls and sacred information that only they would know. He caught that and knew, one of his members possibly even the high ranked members are going back and fourth.

"Make it, he won't be alone. He is not safe, and we will not be found unless we find him first." Aleksander growled, his voice sounding darker and more demonic. Soon an explosion was heard, and the animal owls who were across from him some distance away over Leon's heads turned their heads towards the direction listening for Aleksander as he began to read them. Citizens screamed, shouted alarmed and startled with fear and a shot gun fired at the air was heard to which a woman with red hair spun around a streetlight, with a maniacal smile across her face and eyes closed she had a amusing stare through the make up she wore.

White rabbit, making her last appearance as rumors went 'Once white rabbit shows her face, it'll be her appearance and most memorable.' And for once she was actually clothed, she wasn't wearing the corset and panties, or the one piece corset with the large plaid blue pea coat and Aleksander watched amused. She was firing in the air frightening even more citizens who ran around across all directions rampantly and She had a suit like outfit, and her signature rabbit ears yet no mask as the makeup disguised her true face.

As explosions went off slowly, white rabbit spun around the pole on one heel. Her fishnets and outfit torn and slightly ripped, but that was the style and she sang calmly through all the calamity."When logic and proportioonnnn have falleeeeen sloppy dead, And the white knight is talking backwards and the red queen is 'OFF WITH HER HEAD!'" She was singing the song 'white rabbit' loudly.

The girl skipped her way across the stage laughing. Her umbrella was a machine gun, and she aimed at the crowd randomly."Reeeeeemember what the dormouse said!--" she shot at some cops coming her way."FEEEEEED YOUR HEAD! FEEEED YOUR HEAD!"

"We're under attack!"
"Tell the others!" Cops ran back.

Seems like her brainwashing was at her fullest. Now she would have a new identity and Aleksander pondered."Owls, I've invented a new game." He said chuckling to show is amusement."Play the heroic role." He ordered strictly. He then looked down at his main members his voice and aura becoming more darker and demonic."And when I say heroic I mean it, no kills, we are a neutral party. If I hear or see from my owls one of you killing, I will be sure to throw you into the labyrinth and I will personally kill you slowly." He growled.

The high ranking members of the parliament nodded in agreement and jumped down in spare the ways helping citizens quickly escape. Humans were surprised by the court of owls and looking at the citizen hall to check the animal barn owls -who mirrored the human looking court of owls- the white and larger barn owl remained in its place staring straight down at Leon observing with its wings spreader out openly, hissing loudly.

How could this woman be so calm. People were dying out there. This wasn't some film where hundreds died at the drop of a line and it meant as little as a quarter. These were real people, and chances were the people she had made sort of friends with were at the spot.
Just at the shots that would show Angel, Alice, and others she might have encountered before, Alexiana looked away, to Miranda.
"I'm from City 47, if that's what you're inquiring. And yes, in theory, if you have powers too that aren't technology based." She didn't quite understand this woman's objective. Was she here to appear as a friend, as a balm, so she would cooperate?
"Why do you ask?" She inquired, a tad of curiosity getting the better of her.

Alexiana's Containment Room

"Well everyone needs a friend" she paused and looked at her.
"Even in a cold place like this."

"So, when's your buds comin to get ya?"
"Tomorrow? Today? Before Leon gets here?"

The woman placed her hand on the girl's head, sticking a thermometer she found under the trolley in her mouth. The truth was, Miranda was here to gain her trust. It's easier to get the truth out of someone when you're the only friend they've got, especially in a place like this.

"Hungry? I promise it won't be like hospital food."
"But before that, I'm going to need more samples of you.."
"Blood draw, pressure, glucose, DNA swabs.." she started scribbling on her pad again
"Oh where are my manners!"
"You didn't reply did you?" she paused "Tell me, what's your favorite dish?"

Blood Money
Blood failed to notice the girl charging at him at first, but as he dropped one gun, all the bullets empty from it, he felt a sharp pain in his back. Reaching over his shoulder as he turned he felt the shrunken buried deep into his back. Yanking it out, he dropped the bloody metal onto the ground. Seeing the girl that threw it, he dropped his other gun and reached for his katana, but from the corner of his vision, he saw the other girl charging him. Side stepping, he grasped the girl by the leg and used her moment to twist and toss her to the girl that threw the shrunken at him. Drawing his katana, he slowly walked towards the two girls.

Delta Squad

"Damn it Blade you and your men get here right now!" Tanner Dilliton shouted over the gun fire into his radio. Blade stood in the back of Titan flying over the burning buildings. Luckily Black Star Machinery wasn't one of the ones targeted for the bombing, so Blade, Razor, Edge, and Titan could easily head to help their boss. Reaching were the beef of the fight was, Blade Razor and Edge jumped from the Osprey as Titan quickly changed into his Mech form.

Alice

Alice's eyes widened as she noticed the fight she was getting into. She knew inside that once she had to fight an enemy so strong, she couldn't help but rely on her powers once more. Her hand reached forwards, failing to block the girl from ramming her to the floor.
Alice wheezed having the wind knocked out of her. She somehow managed to slide from under Angel's weight to get back slowly onto her feet. She noticed Blood had his katanas out and was walking towards her. Alice's hair elongated to its natural length as she ripped her suit off of her body. It seemed as thought it ripped too easily, exposing her GUARD DOG suit. The weird devices on her waist had a subtle pink glow to them. Shiny claws glistened from her finger tips, made of frosted ice.

"I hope you've got some magical silver bullet to end this guy." she spoke to Angel.

Alice began walking back, away from the man. She kicked her shoes off and began throwing them at him. She glanced over at what would be the fabled Court of Owls making an attempt to save everyone. She smiled, someone big was on their side. She rubbernecked back to Blood. The area they stood in began to drop in temperature as water began to flow profusely from Alice's body. She was drenched for whatever reason. Her back was now literally against the wall.

"Plus, there's water in this building." she thought

"You're move."

Angel is caught off-guard by the throw and ends up careening into Alice, although fortunately neither of them was hurt by the collision, just knocked to the ground. She gets up shortly after Alice does and spins to cover Blood with her rifle. "This weapon doesn't use bullets. I'll see what I can do with it," she says to Alice. She wasn't about to give Blood the courtesy of a fair fight in melee just because he'd dropped his own guns.

She surreptitiously switches the firing mode for her weapon to the non-lethal microwave pulse setting and took aim at Blood as he approached. It probably won't take him down in one shot, but it'd be that much more for him to deal with. "If he's switched to melee combat, it might be easier for just one of us to hold him off while the other moves to deal with one of the other threats." Angel skimmed along the ground, moving to one side to flank, and pulled the trigger on her weapon.

Shiver perched himself on a fire escape of a nearby apartment, watching the crowd below. They were all gathered in the city square to listen to some old guy's speech. Apparently he's a former GUARD DOG member. Maybe he even knew that woman, but he wasn't going to pursue him just yet.

As he listened to the speech, Shiver's knuckles turned white.

"Entering, the City 47 Inquisition, a public force for anti-superhuman protection. This will be our inquisition model number one."

Anti-superhuman protection my ass! How dare he accuse the supers of the world's suffering! Sure yeah there are those who use it for their own personal gain and like to make others miserable, but he'd seen countless more men and women use their abilities to help others. It's not their fault this world can't get their shit together. If could say anything, it's the politicians like this guy who are the real cause. A burning neighborhood flashed through his mind.

Shiver glanced around, checking out the rest of the crowd. It was then he noticed a group of men atop a roof top a little ways away. They all had masks on in the shape of . . . birds? Shiver jumped off the fire escape and moved a little closer. He found another, closer group on the ground and they too had the bird-shaped masks and now shiver could see they resembled owls.

Court of Owls. He'd heard of them, a modern day mafia prominent in City 47. A group with their own agenda but generally left the population alone. They were quite the urban legend, about as legendary as the famous Crow. It must have been them who dropped those bombs a few days ago. So what are they doing here?

He watched them for a while longer, before turning his attention back to the old man. On the screen behind him was a picture of another man clad in metal armor. The speaker called him another super that need to be eliminated.

I'll be the judge of that, he thought.

He stared at the picture for a long time, when suddenly, an oncoming rush of hot air threw him off his feet.

Pain, harsh, relentless, and searing pain coursed through out his body. His nerves were on fire, the brain sending signals throughout his body, telling him he was hurt. For most people, this was unpleasant and unwanted. But for Shiver, it was an unwelcome, yet at the same time, welcome, sensation.

For Shiver, the waves of pain meant one thing: he was alive. He tried to get up but the pain was too much for him. He had long since forgotten what it feels like to be sore all over, attributing the lack of sensation to his powers.

"Dammit, I have to get out of here," he said as waves of fire billowed around him. Feeling no pain did have its perks, though it would be really nice if those perks kicked in right now.

Angel, Blood and Alice

"Let's see if we can wash out the blood stain."

Alice nodded at Angel as she opened her mouth. A blast of water, almost like a fire house, bubbled up from her innards and sprayed in the direction of Blood. Her jaw seemed almost dislocated with the pressure she placed behind her spray.The force was harsh enough to blow past Blood's body and into the sky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Expecting a bullet, Blood was ready to drop to the ground, but instead was meet with the electric pulse. Standing, it was clear the electric was trying to put his muscles to sleep, but he stood strong. He started to recover, but by then he was knocked over by a wave of water. One of his blades was knocked out of his muscle locked grip, but the other stayed strong in his hand and stabbed into the ground preventing Blood to be thrown into the air completely. As the water came to a stop, he stood up and put his hands over his head smiling behind his mask and said in a mocking tone "You two gal's win! Take me away coppers!"

Aiming the blade of his sword at the water girl, he tossed it up and sent a strong kick into the hilt of the blade, causing it to fly forward like a bolt. Running, he dropped and drew his revolver. Sliding on the water covered ground, he fired at the girl holding the gun.

"Look out!" Angel threw her own gun into the path of the katana. The weapon began to spark around the sword's blade lodged firmly into it, but the sacrifice should be enough to stop it from flying right into Alice.

The bullet struck Angel in the chest, knocking her back. It's quickly clear that it didn't penetrate. "You must be running low on weapons to throw away by now. Next time you give up, it shouldn't be a bluff." Angel dashes in toward Blood, throwing a quick pair of straight punches his way. She doesn't bother ti actually have him down before she starts an interrogation. "Who sent you?"

No matter how she tried, Alexiana couldn't quite get a read on this woman. She was friendly enough, quite inquisitive, perhaps a bit too much, but then again, most others just shoved needles in her without so much as a word.
Alexiana didn't reply at the first questions Miranda had asked, which made sense, considering there was a thermometer stuck under her tongue.
By the time it was removed however, there was a new set of questions to react to.
"I tend to like pasta dishes, but I don't really have anything that's my favorite." Alexiana answered honestly.
"And go right ahead, it's not like there's much of a point in refusing you from taking what you need." She sighed. Why in the world would they need to do all these tests. If this was about her powers, then it still didn't make a lot of sense to her.

Blood let a snort and a chuckle as the girl asked her silly little question and blocking one of the punches, but one got back and hit his chest. She hit hard. Retaliating, Blood sent two kicks towards the girls body, and a third to her head as he spoke. "Maybe I just heard about this party and wanted to crash it! I just couldn't resist all these big shots being here, so I decided to see how much cash I could take outta their cold dead hands: The ones your failing to protect."

Alice

Alice could feel her body pulse with life as Angel's firearm saved her life. She wasn't paying attention.

"The ones your failing to protect" she heard. She felt her heart fall. She wasn't doing a great job. The city was in chaos all over again. Alice dipped and picked up the blade and she went running to the villain. Her eyes seemed to violently glow as her thick hair, almost like ropes, whipped the air above her. Everything she had was invested into herself now. The Sister's laughing and screaming made Alice boil, but she was confused. She put the ideas of the Owls existing on the back burner.

"Alice. Fly up and take care of Rabbit and the Sisters, they're easy." she said
"Dont kill. Not yet."
"Leave this one to me."

Leon and Miranda

The automatic door behind the two women seemed to whistle. Suddenly, Leon was already at the lab. Miranda nodded to him in respect as she turned in her seat.

"I trust you'll update me." he said "This lady will be your caretaker."
"I hope you like her, my name is Leon."
"You see, we have been following you for quite some time," he paused "you have some very unique powers I'd like to understand."

He only slowly paced towards the two, staring at the television. His face was sinister, almost smiling at the violence on the television. He walked close to the girl's bead, looking down on her from his haughty stance above.

"Is she ready?"
"I believe so." Miranda said

( if only I remembered to press post reply! I did this yesterday and thought it sent!)

As calamity was going on and a large crowd of people causing pandemonium around shrieked and yelled, some protecting their children, others running rampant through the chaos--Aleksander watched the court of owl members help citizens escape aswell as protect. His barn owls were hidden somewhere,watching for him of course at all angles and telepathically speaking to him and all he did was stay quiet.

How amusing.

White rabbit kept shooting randomly. She skipped and pranced about in her heel laughing maniacally. Her makeuped face looking scarier, her insanity driving everyone with fear. This was not the white rabbit everyone knew. This was a different person--Pr a different rabbit persona."OH LOOK! OWLS!" Yelled the rabbit shooting down a barn owl by luck."Owls may be predator, But rabbits are luckier!" She grinned skipping to the barn owl and picking it up by its feathered tails. She looked over her shoulders showing it to Aleksander. The owl flapped its wings hissing and scratching the rabbits arms with its large talons, before white rabbit finally decides to hold her gun in her armpit and use her other hand to tightly try and strangle the creature to death.

In aleksanders eyes, by her uncanny luck--She caught the impossible white albino looking barn owl. But how was this possible? If this was possible, then it was a clear warning towards him and his court of owls--No one was absolutely safe. And by the looks of her movements she did it by random, meaning they know nothing of the court of owls purely and she laughed as she slowly killed the barn owl whom was struggling under her grip and scratching her wrists numerous times. Flapping its wings, trying to screech, it's talons ripping through her levees trying to hurt her enough to let go. Or Atleast blind her with its wings to release it.

They had been following her? How, when? She thought she had been careful enough not to use her powers. Or at least, not use her powers deliberately. Then again with a power that can't be switched off as far as she was aware, there was a large chance someone 'stumbled' upon it by accident.
"How do you know about me?" She asked, figuring it was pointless to even ask him.

Of course she had seen how he had almost smiled at what was going on at the screen, which made Alexiana angry, sort of. There were real people dying there and he smiled? Sick bastard.
"And what is it that you want. It's not like it's a very useful power other than self defense, and I unfortunately can't share it with other people." She said, because that was just about all she even knew of it herself.
That's what happens if you try to hide your powers, and avoid experimenting with them, you tend not to know what all you're capable of. On one hand she was glad that she didn't know it all, but on the other hand… right about now it could as well have been mighty handy to know why and what was going on.
"Would you mind turning the TV off? I… rather not watch."

Somewhere away from the City Hall was a restaurant. It was lunch hour and the restaurant was filled. Everyone had their eyes trained on the televisions scattered around the lobby, watching Dr. Leon's speech live.

"Yes! Someone's finally doing something to stop the supers!" a man said, turning on his bar stool to look at the people behind him. "Those supers are more trouble then they're worth. Honestly, they cause more trouble than solve. They should all drop dead; we were way better off without them."

A girl was standing in the entrance to the kitchen, listening to the man's rant. Her left hand curled into a fist while her right carried his fish and chips with a skewer of shrimp kebobs. She abruptly spun around and ducked behind the door. Would his fish and chips be better? Nah, he might not touch it if it has a weird wet spot. The kebobs are pretty moist though . . . .

"Now I know you're angry, but don't go spitting in someone's food!" someone said, startling her.

"But what he said ―"

"I heard him loud and clear, Penelope. And I know you have your special super friend too, but just let it go, he'll eat his words sooner or later. Revenge is a dish best served cold, you know."

"Fine, but I'm not serving him next time around," Penelope sighed. "Oh Loretta, Table 34 needs you."

"Again! What else ―"

There was a commotion in the lobby and all eyes were turned to the TVs. The screen showed smoke and a loud boom followed by a raging fire and static.

All at once everyone went into panic. Everybody jumped out of their chairs and the lobby was in disarray. People were rushing out of the restaurant, toppling chairs, tables, and even trampling over people. Penelope and a few employees managed to escape without injury.

"What's going on?" Penelope asked, "Why are there bombs in the city? Is this a terrorist attack?"

"I don't know," said Loretta, running right behind Penelope. "But I'm not sticking around to find out.

There was a boom behind them and Penelope looked back to see the restaurant in flames. Outside, there were bodies all around and she feared there were more inside. She thought of her friends and coworkers who were still in there, trapped and now dead because they couldn't get out in time.

Suddenly the building changed. The blue sky turned into night and the restaurant was replaced by a house on fire. It disappeared as quickly as it came. Penelope clutched her head. Is that a memory? She didn't dwell on it for very long, running for her life as military personnel arrived and ushered as many civilians as they could away from the bombs.

* * *​

Shiver forced himself to his feet and took one look around. There were so many bodies, so much blood and more fire. He could hear gunshots and the sounds of swords clashing.

There was a loud groan and what was left of a building started to fall. Those still alive were trying to get away, even being assisted by members of the Owls. Shiver held out his hand, expecting a large ice version of it to pop out but nothing happened.

Shit, there's too much heat here, he thought. The fire evaporated the moisture in the air, there's no way he can form ice without water!

Shiver searched around, looking for something, anything he can use to help these people. He took one step and his foot splashed in a small puddle of water. There was more of it, coming from the middle of the square where a fight between three people, a man covered in belts and goggles, a humanoid robot, and the blue-haired girl from a few nights ago, the one who took Roofhopper with her.

Thanking his luck, Shiver used the water as a medium for his ice and stopped the building from falling.

"Get out of here!" he yelled, the heat from the burning building and the pressure started to break the ice and he knew at any moment it would fall. Everyone got out and Shiver let the building touch ground.

He turned to the three fighting, a disk of ice forming in one hand and a snowflake about the size of his palm on the other. He threw the snowflake at the ground at their feet, coating everything in ice. He flew right for them, his disk ready for when one of them attacks.

* * *​

"That little sneak," said Roberta, watching the bombings unfold on her television screen. She did not think Leon would have carried out the idea to bomb the city while at the speech, but she had to give him credit for the idea. Now everyone will side against the supers and won't even know what hit them until it's too late.

"Prepare the Cluster Aurora," she told the android beside her. "I might be called into action soon." The android walked away to carry out its assigned task. The camera turned its focus on three people fighting each other, Leon's henchman, the little water alien girl and one of GUARD DOG's old model robots, now turning into four by her little ice boy. Behind her helmet, Roberta's lips curled into a smile.

Angel holds her own quite well, deflecting one kick and reducing the second to a glancing blow. ...And then Alice speaks up, diverting her attention as she turns to glance at the girl and takes that last kick right in the face. It knocks her off-balance and she reels backward a few steps before she recovers. "On it," she replies to Alice. "Be careful."

She quickly took to the air, and made her way toward the Rabbit and the two Sisters still wreaking havoc. She keeps her remaining weapons in reserve. If this is meant to be a non-lethal takedown, they'd only be something to use in an emergency. The Rabbit was busy playing with her owl, so she could wait. The other two were still actively doing what they could to add to the bodies piled around them. "Haven't you two had enough fun picking on innocent bystanders," Angel shouts once she gets close, to get their attention. She flies right for them and their helicopter, undaunted by whatever weapons they haven't spent on the crowds.

Leon & Miranda

Leon instantly remembered what a fluke it was to find the girl. Would it not have been for his obsessive level of electronic eavesdropping on GUARDDOG computers, he would have had no idea where to find the girl.

"We're very thorough people." Leon said
"As for your powers being shared, that's what we're here for."

Miranda nodded in agreement as she turned off the television set. The two approaching guards outside the doors meant it was time to go. The six foot musclemen entered the room one by one, standing between Leon and the girl in her bed.

"It's time to go." he paused "Ill explain everything once you're in your unit."
"Be gentle boys, she'll be nice. Right?" Miranda looked with concerned eyes.

Miranda lowered the rail to the girl's bed ad the guards each grabbed one arm to tug her to her feet. Their tight grip felt constricting enough to stop her circulation. The girl was ripped out of her bed and placed on her feet.

"If you're not going to struggle, follow me." Leon said

The two scientists left the room to wait outside the doors. As Leon waited outside the room he took out what was an unrecognizable cellphone. It looked liek a piece of unpolished metal with a large touchscreen interface.

"My people need help." he texted Roberta
"Be a good lab assistant and help them out."

Alice

"Ice?" Alice thought "This isn't my own."

Alice instantly noticed the area change in temperature. For a moment as her fierce eyes darted around. She wasn't sure if she'd survive fighting two new enemies. She took advantage of her surroundings and decided to trap Blood where he was.

"Hold on, we've got a new playmate."

With a flick of her hands, the overflow of water from her insides spewed around Blood. She used this time to forget about Blood's threat. The water began to take the form of a thick jail cell unit to solidify itself into a hardened ice structure while she turned to find the source of the temperature change. Her attention lagged behind on the ice structure as it formed slowly; her attention was far too divided now.

Alice was confused at best. Seeing someone with powers like her own made her feel excited. The idea that the user will probably be the enemy frightened her.

"Someone from home?" is all she thought

The furious white-eyed siren looked at the approaching male. Her hair raised in the air, almost like independent limbs at her disposal. Her teeth clenched as she wiggled her fingers to her sides. Shuriken shaped water figures spun around her fingers as watery foam bubbled from her insides.

"Friend or foe?" she roared to the flying user.

The Midnight Sisters

"Aww you're no fun!" Madeline pulled the trigger. "Damn toaster!"

"Maddy take the robot, I'll get the owl soup!"

Madeline held onto her hellibrella with one hand and threw her empty pistol at the android. She flexed her empty left arm, exposing her 'ripper' claws as she zoomed towards the android.

"Come get it, toasty!"

The Sisters were in complete bliss. The smell of burning buildings and bloodied citizens accompanied by the constant noise of fighting, gunshots, screaming and sirens made them feel at ease. The girls were in their element.

Quin flew away, firing at he surrounding owls. The Sisters had no idea who the Court of Owls were, but they did think owls were tasty. Anything to add to the chaos would only make them feel better. Animal cruelty presented itself at the time. Quin zipped down onto an Owl attempting to help a mother and child. Quin drop kicked the owl from the back as she came from the air. She laughed hysterically as her weight fell on the owl and held it at the floor.

"Aw, my last bullet." she paused as she looked at its face.
"You better be as good as crows and rabbits." she pulled the trigger

Last edited by a moderator:
"I could ask the same thing of you," he retorted, landing on the ice with ease. The disk in his hand grew bigger, gathering ice from the floor below. His eyed the girl, her blue hair waving wildly around her, like the tentacles of an octopus. He looked at the man with the belts all over his body, watching as what looked like a cage of ice form around him; around the girl's hands, spinning water shurikens formed and circled her fingers.

He smirked. A water user? Oh this will be fun.

"Hey, who's this guy here?" he asked, pointing at the caged man. Behind Shiver, thin, pointed structures of ice formed, hiding behind folds of his parka and pointing at the girl and the man in case one of them plans a surprise attack.

Alice

"Terrorist." she replied

Alice didn't know much about Blood to begin with. It reminded her how much Gray understood the local criminals. She kept her eye on the forming icicles around the area. She felt at ease: she was born for these situations.

"I'm Guard Dog operative, code named Siren."
"We're the ones protecting the people here, that's all I know.'

She looked blankly at the boy as though asking for his name.