CITY 47: An All Original [Superhero] RP

Aleksander walked backwards going back into the shadows. The members of the court of owls slowly disappeared. He needed a plan, and had one... The list and the labyrinth. But who should go first? Who should he first? The labyrinth was used once in a while, especially on special occasions or 'targets' and Aleksander mentally thought of a special list in his head as he went home with the members who went in different ways. The owls were slowly changing aswell, his members actually and he looked at an owl he passed by.

White rabbit snickered. Running off. Bored of the chaos, she decided to run back to base with the albino owl she caught triumphantly. The albino owl that mirrored Aleksander all the time as an 'animal form'. She ran and took short cuts that only she'd know off and every moment of bitter chaos she did or caused, melted her to the tip of insanity. Insanity was waiting for her slowly per crime or troublesome things she did because of the serum and she laughed in the process of delivering.

Angel held up her left arm to shield her eyes from the incoming fire and jinked quickly to one side, still moving toward Madeline. She reached up and pulled the sword from the arm in front of her, swinging it to point behind her as she ignited the energy blade. "Correction," Angel said in her usual cold, collected tone, "I will be getting you."

She made a quick slash at the harlequin as she passed her, climbing upward. "You're no match for me in the air." She quickly turned around for another pass, before leveling off and making a third pass which brings her to a stop right next to Maddy, as she unleashes a quick, spinning roundhouse kick at the girl. She had the speed and reach advantage, and even if she didn't, she was confident she could outlast her opponent in an out and out brawl. Unless they were possessed of superhuman stamina, they'd eventually run down before she did.

The Midnight Sisters

Madeline spiraled of control, creating a small swirl of black smoke to the now blood stained floor. She screamed before she hit the floor and fell silent. From the distance Quinn looked over to her fallen sister, eyes wide with shock. A cold sweat took over the elder sister.

"GUARD DOG bots aren't a joke.." she thought

"Looks like someone can't take a lil' joke!"

A cloud of pink smoke would flood around Quinn's body, causing the owl beneath her to forcibly laugh. Her suit dissipated in the pink haze which seemed to consume the emptied courtyard. The smell was sweet, but choking. flapping wings and grunting women were the only things that echoed from the fumes; everyone else was assumed dead. Quinn yelled to the sound of a revving up engine. Their hellibrella was about to take off.

"But Quinn we're out of bullets!"
"Just go!"

Blood stood unflinching as the water sprayed around him, and quickly turned into an ice cocoon. He snickered and said "Wow, this'll hold me." He heard his helmet say to him "Jetboots and flamethrowers activated." Tightening his hands into fist, a small burst of fire came out and stopped. "Flamethrowers refueling" Cursing himself he said aloud "Seems this thing really will hold me."

He waited and listened as his enemy and stranger speak. He let out an annoyed growl hearing the word
"Terrorist" Instinctively he blurted out "Mercenary" Getting bored, he sat on the frosty ground, forgeting that his jetboots were still on. Suddenly flame shot from his boots, melting some of the ice and sending him against the ice. Smiling he figured out how to get out. Pressing his feet against the ice prison, he did it again, this time melting a doorway for himself. He mumbled a word, and soon he heard his mask say "Energy Wrist Blades Activated" Two blades shot out from each wrist, and soon they glowed a blue electric covering it edge it edge. Addressing the newcomer he said "Names Blood"

[From Leon, 1:44 pm] My people need help. Be a good lab assistant and help them out.

Roberta had half the mind to text Leon back and tell him he can go do himself. In the end, she decided to be the mature one and oblige to orders, as much as it irked her to listen to a man who treated a respectable woman as herself as nothing more than an intern. You'll have your moment soon, she told herself.

She proceeded down a set of stairs to the chamber in which the Cluster Aurora was held. Light reflected off the green armor as maintenance bots made last minute adjustments.

"Set coordinates for the City Hall," she told the android, stepping into an open elevator and boarding the cockpit. Almost immediately, the screen in the Cluster turned on with a giant welcome message in green. A cool female voice spoke overhead. "Launching in 45 seconds . . . 44 seconds . . ."

Roberta checked to make sure all of the Cluster's functions were operating. "Keep the plane circling the city," she commanded the android one more time.

"2 seconds . . . 1 second . . . ."

The bomb bays doors dropped open and the Cluster rolled out, dropping just outside of the city square. With the Cluster's scanners, Roberta found the Sisters to be closest to her and drove to them, using the pink smoke to hide in until she reached Angel, pointing her cannon at the robot's head as it prepared a plasma shot. "Hello, FL0-16 Angel-type Mk. 2," she said before firing.

* * *​
As soon as Blood's weapons emerged from his wrist, the ice Shiver hid behind his back shot out and trapped Blood again, slamming him against the walls and pinning him by his hands and his feet.

"Name's Shiver," he replied back. "Alright, Siren, I believe you."

Last edited:
Angel was briefly caught off guard by the addition of the new, giant robot stomping out of the smoke, but she reacted quickly enough to the gun pointed her way. She threw herself to the side, cutting in her jets to gain an additional burst of speed. It was enough to keep her head from being taken off, but plasma blast still took off a good bit of her hair and left her armor glowing from the heat, where it hadn't simply burned off to leave her inner workings exposed along one shoulder and arm.

She quickly contacts Alice over the comm. "Siren, it's Angel. The situation's changed here. I could use some help." She keeps moving, relying on speed and her relatively smaller size to keep her safe, as she tries to circle around to a blind spot before she moves in to make a quick slash at the mech. With her current weapons, she'd have to be really precise to do more than harass it, but she'd do what she can to slow it down.

Alice

"I'll be there." she spoke into her intercom.

"He can't handle Blood alone." she thought

Alice liked the way Shiver operated. The quick comeback to Blood's blade were a sign that he had some experience. No doubt she thought he was a fighter, but she knew Blood had too many tricks up his sleeve. Alice squatted to the floor, placing her hand on the frozen tiles. The icy cold around them manifested into a whirlpool of thick, watery liquid. Alice spun it around with her mind to a single spot next to her.The water sparkled before turning itself into an exact copy of Alice with red hair. Alice handed the doppleganger a few disks while looking it in the eye. It understood her. The clone looked over to Alice and nodded as it ran off to aid Angel.

"You can replicate my powers , but you can't replicate the equipment and suits I have." she thought

The space near Angel seemed to sparkle as explosive disks and an icy throwing star the size of a grown man cut through the air. The projectiles curved in the air, about to slice the robot's plasma canon.

The real Alice stood with Shiver, eyebrows arched at Blood.

"Listen, theres two of us here." she paused "I'll give you a chance to run since you're outnumbered."

"It's not like you've got a chance anyways."

Last edited by a moderator:
Slamming into the wall again, ice now covering over his hands and feet, he cursed "I fucking hate ice". Looking up to the two ice wielders, Blood sighed and mockingly said "Well seems you two kiddies have bested me! Looks like I better scram so you two love penguins can have some alone time." He heard a *CLICK* in his headset, and heard the AI in his helmet speak "Flamethrowers recharged" Smiling, he fired them, and saw the ice quickly melt off his hands. Quickly melting the ice surrounding his feet, he fell to his knees. Standing up, he brushed some dirt off his suit and took a step back towards the well. "Wrist Guns Activated. Jet boots activated." Quickly pushing off the wall, he started firing the two wrist guns as he jetted towards his two opponents. He went inches above their heads, most of the inaccurate rounds clearly missing. Going lower to the ground, he flew towards his two side arms, and scooped them up and returned them to his holsters. "Jet boots out of fuel" As the words were said, Blood fell to the ground, and he rolled towards a pile of seats. Finally crashing to a spot, he look up into the eyes of Tanner Dilliton. Grinning, he jumped up and quickly got Dilliton into a headlock saying "Looks like your my ticket out of here."

It wasn't really like Alexiana had much of a choice when the guards took hold of her arms and half helped, but more so forced her out of the bed that she had prior occupied. As much as she would have preferred to either stay there, or gotten to her feet on her own, she had no choice in the matter.
At least Miranda sounded like she was worried enough for her.

At the question if she was going to cooperate, not struggle and be nice, she nodded, and stepped forward to follow. The constrictors around her arms following right in step, if not being the ones pushing her forward. Silently she bit down. She had a feeling that asking them to let her go and walk on her own wouldn't be done, guards don't just trust a prisoner or whatever she was to walk on their own normally, not with some form of binds at least. So instead she just kept her head low and walked on, hoping for them to reach their destination before her hands would completely tingle and shake due to the absence of fresh blood flow.

The Cluster turned and turned, aiming a newly charged cannon at Angel. If she could get a direct hit then maybe she could finally take out the robot. If only she just wasn't very fast. Finally, it seemed she had a lock on Angel when a spinning ice shuriken flew right in front of her, the blades scratching into the cannon. Using the direction from which the shuriken came from, Roberta was able to pinpoint and locate a girl with red hair.

Another one, she thought charging her next blast. She noticed below another girl with blue hair instead of red. The red one was a clone and the blue one, who happened to be standing next to her ice boy, was the original. She saw her next target, Blood Money, as he escaped from his ice holdings, flying over the two, shooting at them. If Blood wasn't hired by Leon, she would have shot him right there for attempting to kill her creation.

Roberta retreated a few feet, stopping when she reached Quinn. "There is a plane flying around the city," she said. "Get your sister and get to the plane; medic bots will be there as soon as you get in. Make sure you are here in five minutes to get me and Blood." Without waiting for an answer, Roberta turned on her rockets and shot the Cluster's grappling hooks into the building behind Angel and the clone, flying straight for them. She fired her cannon and her vesicant agent at the clone, then grabbed Angel by her leg and slammed her to the ground before moving to Blood, the back of the Cluster's cockpit opening.

"Get in now; Leon says it's time to go."

Alice & The Midnight Sisters
Alice's clone wasn't fast enough to dodge Cluster's vesicant compound. The clone twitched and fell to her knees as her appearance fluctuated from transparent waters back to her physical form before bursting like a balloon all over the floor. Alice felt in her conscious that her clone was taken out before seeing the giant robot approaching the area. She knew defeat was certain if she'd had to battle Blood Money and Roberta's contraption without her old mentor. In a second the siren's hand instinctively darted over to Gray's utility belt.

"Thanks, Gray." she thought

"Lets go."

The petite girl tugged Shiver's hand with force as the room filled with smokescreen. The girl ran to the side before making an escape by using her hair as a grappling mechanism to get to the gargoyles on the other end of the building. Alice's small body was almost thrown off course as she slung from vantage points as the whine of an above aircraft hovered above huge courtyard, eclipsing Angel who would have laid below. The hatch opened, exposing the bandaged Midnight Sisters.

"Lets go toasty!" Quinn beckoned to Roberta from her megaphone.

Alice paused on the roof, falling on her knees as her eyes were widened. She only sat there in shock for the duration of the departure, resting near the gargoyles where the Owls had gathered. She held her fingers to her intercom.

"I-I'm sending the address to my safehouse. Regroup."

Leon & Miranda

It wasn't long before the guards led the girl to their experimentation room. The blinding white of the room was polka-dotted with emergency switches. A frosted glass chamber laid in the center, surrounded by a ring of computers and apparatuses. The setup looked like a bulls-eye as the chamber was surrounded by repeating rings of strange devices.

"Which ring?" the guards asked
"She's going in the chamber. We'll stay in the first." Leon said

"Talking about rings" he paused "Take yours off, girl."

They walked the girl over to the glass chamber. The door was flung open to reveal a surgical table. A device hung over it. Its thing mechanical arms hung lifeless above the table, wielding scalpels and syringes. Some large holes were left in the floor before large black tiles lifted an android identical to Leon into the room. The corners of the room were wired with speakers, microphones and surveillance cameras while the surrounding vertex was lined with gaseous pores used to sedate restless experiments.

"We're going to strap you in and we'll be controlling the androids that take care of you."
"Dont worry if you can't tell what our devices are."
"We've put a lot of effort into our own custom equipment."

How in the world anyone would be able to remember what all each and every single one of those buttons would do was beyond her, but then again, there was a reason why she didn't work in a lab under normal circumstances. Okay, she wasn't here to work either, but that was besides the point.
Her eyes trying to take in as much as she could of her surroundings, the way they had walked, and everything. If she managed to get lucky and escape, she definitely wouldn't want to get caught because she took a wrong turn in those halls.
Not that there really was a chance to escape, but a girl could secretly wish.

When the doctor person told her to take off her ring, Alexiana looked at her hands. All this trouble and fancy stuff, and yet they still required her to take off her ring. "Do I have to?" She asked, knowing the answer most likely would have been 'yes' anyway. So she took it off, leaving it on a tray right by the door. Her hand felt naked without it. The ring she had gotten long ago, and rarely ever took it off since.

With a sigh she walked in, this place just got more and more creepy as she 'explored' more. Seriously, those things just looked terrifying, hanging from the ceiling.
"You say don't worry, but then why aren't you in here yourselves?" She asked, looking back to the man. "My powers don't make me lethal, otherwise you'd probably have been hit by it by now." She added.

Leon & Miranda

"We know exactly what your powers do." Leon bluffed.

It was true that he had heard a super was running around with blood that can cancel out other powers, but he had no idea what else she was capable of. In truth, Leon was here only to be the first hand witness of something he thought would bring the superhuman world, and possibly the Court of Owls, to their knees.

"Forget the ring." Leon said
"It doesn't look like any tracking beacon I've seen, it wont matter."

The two scientists walked in after her before hearing her remarks. Leon learnt to ignore most of his subjects' remarks once they entered the lab. Alexiana was about to become just another number in his line of projects.

"It's a lot of precise work," Miranda paused "Human hands aren't always the most accurate for the procedure."

Men strapped Alexiana onto the table while the overhead device came to life. The large bulb in its center blinked as its arms twitched with an insect like speed.

"Treat the robots like you would your doctor." Miranda said

Her eyes were moist, almost as though she were to cry. Something about her knew that the poor little girl she just got to know was going to be subject to the mercies of Leon or lack thereof. The wrinkles around her eyes deepend and she squeezed her eyelids shut, walking out of the room and brushing past the guard. Leon ignored her as the men tied the girl's limbs tot he end of the table.

"I hope the big guy doesn't come here." Leon said
"Her supernatural boyfriend, the one with the nanomites."
"It's okay though, we have a few dirty owls for him."

"Just be calm, I'll be outside."

The professor and his guards left the room while two shady figures fell from the sky to the sides of the door. Their owl faces turned full circle before turning their backs to the door, away from Alexiana.

That voice, he knew that voice. Memories came to him, memories of being strapped into a gurney, receiving injection after injection and each on more powerful and painful than the last. Surgical instruments cutting into his body and the one wielding those instruments staring down at him with her piercing eyes as she performed the many experiments that changed his body.

Shiver wrenched himself from Siren's grip and dived into the smoke. Ice gathered in the palms of his hands, spreading around his arms with each second. Before he knew it, his ice-covered hand made contact with a giant arm covered in green armor.

"It's been awhile," she said.

"Not long enough." He slammed his other hand on the mecha's arm, shattering the ice into tiny pieces then firing those fragments at the Cluster, denting and piercing the mecha. On the corners of Shiver's eyes ice began to form, growing rapidly to cover his vision. Dammit, I can't lose control now! Not when this may be my only chance to kill her.

"Blood get to the plane now. I have to deal with him first."

"No you don—" He threw a shot of ice at Blood only to be stopped by the Cluster. The ice on his eyes grew more, spreading across his temple.

Shiver jumped back a few yards, pulling out his gun and shooting at the Cluster. The bullets bounced off the metal with little effect, and Roberta steered the Cluster at Shiver, knocking the gun out of his hand. As he pulled out his next weapon, the cutlass from the woman's old mansion, Roberta swung her arm at Shiver again, the cutlass falling out of his grasp. She grabbed him by the neck and slammed him into the closest building. The force of his collision caused an old pipe to burst, spraying them with water.

"How is my fire user doing these days?" she asked. Shiver took a huge breath and was about to breath ice on her arm when she slammed him again. "No, we can't have you doing that. You know, between the two of you, you were always the weaker one. Even now, there is just not enough hate in your heart to make you strong enough to defeat me, isn't that right?" She brought the head of the Cluster closer to him, opening the top and bringer her own face closer to his ear. "Ice will never have the destructive force of fire." With that she pulled back, sitting back into her piloting seat. "I would like to bring you back home, but unfortunately I have others who need to be dropped off. We'll meet again soon." She let him drop to the ground and returned to the plane, taking Blood with and closing the hatch behind her. The plane hovered for a second before climbing up.

"Get . . . back here." Shiver used the water from the broken pipe and sent a stream of ice at the plane, taking out one of the turbines. The plane wobbled as it climbed the air but managed to maintain stability once it leveled out. Shiver could do nothing but watch it go as red blood dripped out of his mouth.

Last edited:
They knew how her powers worked, completely? Wow. Even though she had kept her powers on a down low as much as possible, she still could feel a craving deep down inside of her of wanting to know and understand more of it. She probably would have asked him, but by now she was ushered into the room, onto the table. Not exactly the most comfortable of places, definitely a downgrade from the previous bed she was on. Had the overhead freaky arms not been a larger worry, Alexiana probably would have had the time to think about how much strain this was going to place on her back, needing a serious massage afterwards.

When Miranda said it was a lot of precision work, she understood, well it made sense to some degree, but why did they hide behind what she figured had to be bullet proof glass. Or something proof at least. Were her powers that scary? Not the last time she checked.
"A doctor, right. A creepy, very metallic, fast moving, many armed doctor." remarked the girl in regards to seeing the device as if it was her own doctor. Right, like that would happen.
Taking a glance at Miranda Alexiana wondered if that was what she thought she saw. Tears welling up. Or was it just that her eyes glistened more due to the shining of the lightbulb above her. Was this going to be that scary? A shiver went up her spine, even though her limbs had been securely fastened.
She looked up, trying to figure out what some of those arms might be useful for, and why they would be used on her. The one with the knife for example worried her. Being occupied by that, the silvery blonde didn't quite notice how the owls so creepily emerged and stood guard.

{Ahh okay I'm not entirely sure if this is what you meant so someone tell me if I'm screwing something up okay}

Corrie stood with her back pressed tightly against a wall. She slowly slid down it to a sitting position, wrapping her arms around her knees. The young woman could be heard singing nursery rhymes quietly, her eyes shut tight, anything to try and block out what was happening on the screen in front of her. There were so many people dying- she had convinced herself by then that she could feel their pain, and the blood travelled through her veins like fire. It would have seemed odd, to someone who only knew her for her power, how someone who literally brought death with her wherever she went could be so affected by the dead and dying, but the pain she felt was logical to her, and so she felt it. She wondered, then, why she was watching this, whether it was another of their experiments or simply her captors enjoying her pain. She wanted to go home.

Angel dragged herself to her feet, and stumbled out of the small crater she'd made when the Cluster slammed her into the ground. Judging from the pain she was feeling, she'd need to fix a few things once they were out of all this. The arm was bad enough, and she walked with a limp, favoring the leg the Cluster had used to swing her around. Diagnostics on her flight unit suggested it would need maintenance, soon, to stay in proper working order.

She made her way over to Shiver. "Are you ok?" she asked him. "We should leave. This fight seems to finally be over, and we've been given orders to regroup." She glares at the retreating airplane, tracking it as long as she can visually and on radar. Next time, she'd be ready for this sort of concerted assault. And she wouldn't throw her gun away. Whatever Inquisition was announced today, they certainly were in a hurry to get away from the carnage, leaving everything to what remained of the supposedly-amoral Guard Dog to actually handle the entire incident. She really hoped they were just all flash and no substance, the other options were even less pleasant.

Leon & Miranda

Leon stood behind a control unit near the glass chamber. He wasn't certain what he'd want to do with the girl's body once he figured out how to use her blood to its full potential. One thing was certain: he needed tto get as much of the stuff as possible.
The overheard android sprung to life again, the large red bulb in its center blinked again as its light strobed the girl's body.

"Scan complete: Specimen 1900-0107" its voice synthesizer spoke to the professor

"I need her blood samples." he spoke

The arms spun around in a circle before finding the appropriate one for the procedure. The device stretched forwards as it strapped the girl's arm, instructing her to make a fist with her left arm. Its artificial intelligence was able to draw several blood samples from the girl.

"Capacity Reached" it spoke to Leon

Leon quickly reached the margin in which he could take blood from the girl.

"Anymore blood loss would be dangerous" his monitor flashed an alert message

Leon stopped the device before allowing it to take another sample. It wasnt long before the tray where the sample were held slowly sunk into the ground where the crew on the next floor would begin its analysis. The doctor hunched over to his desk and paused.

"Youre going to stay there for a few hours until your blood comes back." he said

Alice

Alice took it upon herself to vanish from the Citizen Hall. Raging citizens meant she had to hop roof-to-roof to avoid death threats in the name of "supers being a cancer to our planet" The siren wandered the outer slums of the city before finding her safehouse near the coasts of the city. The two story ghost shack was all hers after she discovered it was up for demolition. The building was completely run down with red paint flakes covering the wooden shack. Alice creaked up the patio and entered the unlocked doors.

"Land-walkers lock doors." she remembered

The inside of the building was completely different from its outside. The front door revealed a staircase to the right and a narrow hallfway that would lead to what used to be the living room. The door in the center of the hallway was missing. In its place were planks of plywood Alice had used to barricade the area.

"..Im hungry" she looked at the barricade blocking her kitchen.

Alice walked over to the living room, opening the television's cabinet to reveal a closet of Siren's different suits. She quickly slipped out of her suit and returned to her small black dress and stuffed the other suit in the closet. Alice hopped backwards and fell lazily onto her sofa, letting the dust fill the air. She stared at the old wooden ceiling, catching a falling flake of red paint. The room fell quiet. Only the noise of a nearby grandfather clock would spring a few seconds too late, wakening the shack with each tick. It was about 6, as Alice could guess. She closed her eyes in wait.

"I'm fine," he said curtly to the robot as she approached him. He wiped the blood dripping down his mouth and removed the ice covering his eyes. "What about the citizens? We need to get everyone out of the city." He attempted to stand up but that only caused more strain on his body and he coughed more blood.

I was so close. How can I still not be able to kill her?

* * *​
Penelope sat in the back of the back of the military evacuation vehicle, her legs pulled up to her chin. They drove past burning buildings, military, police and fire fighters rushing towards the chaos to save whoever they can save. Every now and then the burning house would flash in her mind. Penelope was now sure that was a memory. Something in her past happened and it involved that burning house. Did she live there? Did she have any relatives in that house? What caused the fire? She would have to question her friend if and when he came back.

She hoped he was okay. She could just picture him fighting whatever happened at City Hall, raining ice down on whoever dropped those bombs.

Up front the driver and a lieutenant were yelling something over the radio, pointing out the window. Everyone looked outside as a large black plane flew past them and continued going farther and farther away from the city.

Angel offered her good arm to Shiver, helping him to his feet. "Can you walk," she asked, "'or will you need me to carry you?' Angel offers in a joking manner. 'We could probably both use a shoulder to lean on, right now.'" She shook her head at the idea that they should stick around and help civilians. "Neither of us are in any condition to help, and we can leave things to the conventional authorities now. Come with me, I know a place where we can recuperate in safety."

She lead the way toward Alice's safehouse, although it will be slow going on foot.