Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for it! :D
Lets see that flame ♥
Writing up a post now lol.

tumblr_static_tumblr_lxlgwclo7y1qc6xxfo1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Jihae and Ali
Also a reference to the new Fantastic Four coming out baby!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Blox
Oh gosh, I hope they don't butcher it, I really enjoyed Fantastic Four.
You know what has me on edge though? That's making me aggravated beyond belief?
The fact that Ghostbusters is being re-made and it's all girls -.-

Just... no.

Oh gosh, I hope they don't butcher it, I really enjoyed Fantastic Four.
You know what has me on edge though? That's making me aggravated beyond belief?
The fact that Ghostbusters is being re-made and it's all girls -.-

Just... no.
Ahh yeah lol, I swear they are going to make it so sexist, they want everyone equal...but Hollywood is run by old white sexist racist men....so no one other then them will enjoy it rofl. I hope that at least they make it a good story...and not crap about girls screaming and sucking up ghosts or something dumb like that. F4 should be good, the trailer is amazing...and a black Human Torch...one for my people rofl. Can't wait to see it.

Ahh yeah lol, I swear they are going to make it so sexist, they want everyone equal...but Hollywood is run by old white sexist racist men....so no one other then them will enjoy it rofl. I hope that at least they make it a good story...and not crap about girls screaming and sucking up ghosts or something dumb like that. F4 should be good, the trailer is amazing...and a black Human Torch...one for my people rofl. Can't wait to see it.
Sexist yes, I completely agree, however the fact that they're even trying to remake such a classic with GIRLS?! Just no.
This is coming from a girl, lmfao, I can't stand to know that one of my all-time favourite movies is getting turned into something so stupid...
AND ALL BECAUSE BILL MURRAY DIDN'T WANT TO DO A SEQUEL!!
--
I'm done ranting heh.
--
I haven't seen the trailer O_O A black human torch?! That's freaken cool. I'm going to watch the trailer right now.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Ali, for location, I was going to put Xavier out of train...for a good reason in post. But what city or country would they be in...or can I come up with a real or fake city...don't wanna fuck it up.

Sexist yes, I completely agree, however the fact that they're even trying to remake such a classic with GIRLS?! Just no.
This is coming from a girl, lmfao, I can't stand to know that one of my all-time favourite movies is getting turned into something so stupid...
AND ALL BECAUSE BILL MURRAY DIDN'T WANT TO DO A SEQUEL!!
--
I'm done ranting heh.
--
I haven't seen the trailer O_O A black human torch?! That's freaken cool. I'm going to watch the trailer right now.
Lol okay, yeah Michael B. Jordan amazing actor...wanna do acting like he did, started small then became a star from connections in Hollywood, the smart way to do it.

@Ali, for location, I was going to put Xavier out of train...for a good reason in post. But what city or country would they be in...or can I come up with a real or fake city...don't wanna fuck it up.
I suppose it would be smart of me to let you know where we're starting, lmfao.
Lets go with London, England, and everything has been set up.
You can pick the time/weather/scenery if you so choose ♥

Lol okay, yeah Michael B. Jordan amazing actor...wanna do acting like he did, started small then became a star from connections in Hollywood, the smart way to do it.
That is if you HAVE connections in Hollywood, hah. But I just watched the trailer - I'm VERY excited to see a massive "Thing" xD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I suppose it would be smart of me to let you know where we're starting, lmfao.
Lets go with London, England, and everything has been set up.
You can pick the time/weather/scenery if you so choose ♥

That is if you HAVE connections in Hollywood, hah. But I just watched the trailer - I'm VERY excited to see a massive "Thing" xD
I know I think Thing is bigger than Hulk...yeah connections is major in any tight nitt career, but that's what I am in school classes for...so I will be up there one day...I'll give you a shout out when I win my first Oscar rofl.

Okay England good to know...back to intro now.

I know I think Thing is bigger than Hulk...yeah connections is major in any tight nitt career, but that's what I am in school classes for...so I will be up there one day...I'll give you a shout out when I win my first Oscar rofl.

Okay England good to know...back to intro now.
I'm very excited to see that. He looks almost mountain sized!
SWEET ♥ Shout outs for life.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I dislike new aged remakes because almost every single one has came up shetty

Fantasic 4? I loved the first one, not gonna watch the remake.

That also went for Amazing Spider man, Annie, Poltergeist, & the Johnny D. version of Charlie and TCF just creeps me out.

I actually liked the new Poltergeist more than the original lol. The others I never saw so yeah lol.

That also went for Amazing Spider man, Annie, Poltergeist, & the Johnny D. version of Charlie and TCF just creeps me out.
I can agree 100% that the Johnny Depp version of CATCF was the weirdest fucking thing I've ever seen.
Poltergeist (the remake) was actually not too bad, it stuck to the original movies plot and scenes pretty well.
Annie - well... fuck Annie.
And amazing Spiderman...well, nobody but Toby M could ever play spiderman and succeed at it.

Agreed on C&TCH even though I love Johnny

Tobey is awesome xD And he looks like a twin/brother of Daniel Radcliffe xD

Hrm, I might give Poltergeist a try then.

Okay, me intro is up^^, I hope I did a good enough job for everyone to get their intros in.

I liked it a lot! I'm working harder to get the jobs finished now so I can post up T's intro :)

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I suppose wherever T is, Margaux is. So, I'm waiting for you, dearest. No pressure. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.