Cirque De Mortifica'

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thank you. It's just that he and the others haven't met. Nexx has just been stalking them and watching the shows for a while now.
That's not creepy at all...rofl. No problem.

I am vomiting with sheer delight at how utterly and horrifyingly creepy all our characters are. It is giving me serious chills.

• Love
Reactions: Jihae, Blox and Ali
I am vomiting with sheer delight at how utterly and horrifyingly creepy all our characters are. It is giving me serious chills.
How... pleasant. Nexx will have his moments of creep glory, as will Callic. If everything goes to plan of course.

Reactions: Ali
What the fuck rofl, I LOVE THAT EXPRESSION NOW.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Vomiting with sheer delight? xD

It's just a take on 'sickeningly sweet'. =)
Yes that one lol.

@T E R R O R yeah the train is moving bruh lol, we're going to the spot were we are performing, right @Ali that 's why I posted them moving to London lol for tonights performance or whatever.

Ah, he can't practice before the performance?

If not then I can't really do anything since I just shut down my computer

If not then I can't really do anything since I just shut down my computer
Yeah he can, but I don't think there would be a tent out, since the train is moving lol. But it's Ali's rp so if she's cool with it I don't care.

Hm? I thought their sleeping quarters would always be out? Don't they have a completely different area for them?

I'm just so confused ;_; I mean...lmfao. We could say there's a small cabin inside the train that a lot minimal space for show practice whilst the train is moving, but yes, I believe we've all come to the unanimous conclusion the train is indeed moving. @T E R R O R once your computer is up and running again, would you mind fixing that, Love? Otherwise, I really enjoyed the post ^-^

Hm? I thought their sleeping quarters would always be out? Don't they have a completely different area for them?
Wait do they rofl, I know different rooms in the train. He has a tent in the train.

When the train is moving, the tents are packed away for storage.
When the train is at a destination however, everything tent wise and amenities-wise is set up outside on the solid ground x)

Ugh cx Fine, but I don't feel like getting on my computer to change it!

Status
Not open for further replies.