Cirque De Mortifica'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the code in the opening tripping out for anyone else?

Sorry guys, something happened while I was trying to link characters and the code broke. I'm working on fixing it.
@Leif

Sorry guys, something happened while I was trying to link characters and the code broke. I'm working on fixing it.
Ah, I wasn't trying to nag. More pointing it out in case it wasn't noticed (and if it was only me I would probably have wanted to check my computer for malware). I've never seen it break quite like that before, though.

Ah, I wasn't trying to nag. More pointing it out in case it wasn't noticed (and if it was only me I would probably have wanted to check my computer for malware). I've never seen it break quite like that before, though.
Yeah, I'm not sure what happened, but let me tell you... going line by line and deleting 44555'] over and over has made me hate code >_<
Now to just readjust everything and add back the rules that got deleted (of course) rawrrr, I hate code xD

Yeah, I'm not sure what happened, but let me tell you... going line by line and deleting 44555'] over and over has made me hate code >_<
Now to just readjust everything and add back the rules that got deleted (of course) rawrrr, I hate code xD
I've actually developed a fondness for BBcode. After years of frustration we've developed a bond of some kind. I think. It does help that it has been the main code on every website I've made one of my haunts. At least it's not HTML, I am awful at that.

I've actually developed a fondness for BBcode. After years of frustration we've developed a bond of some kind. I think. It does help that it has been the main code on every website I've made one of my haunts. At least it's not HTML, I am awful at that.
I only hate it when it breaks. Otherwise, we're close friends.

((My CHs aren't as fancy as everyone else's... Wah ;-;))

image.jpg
  • Nexxus "Nexx" Amadeus

- Species/Race:
Magically Mutated Human
- Birthplace/World:
England
- Circus Occupation:
(Hopefully) Beast

image.jpg
- General Appearance:
Skin pale like a corpse hugs his bones tightly, decorated with scars and old bloodstained bandages. Nexx has long, chalkboard black, ratty hair that is unfortunately populated by a large family of moths with his pointed ears like that of a cat's poking out. His eyes are strange, the left a bright purple, the right one devoid of a iris and never quite looking the correct way. Standing at a rather towering 7'8" with a mouth full of yellow teeth like broken glass it's easy to get the wrong idea about Nexx. The claws don't help much either. The man refuses to wear anything but his asylum outfit, even in cold weather, the biggest wardrobe change he undergoes is removing his shirt for usually no apparent reason.
- Strengths:

Heightened senses
Can see in the dark
Agility
Memory
(beginning at one of his earlier operations)
- Weaknesses:
Mental Stability
Intelligence
Gullible
- Talents:
Extremely loyal
Is a excellent tracker and hunter
- Inabilities:
Reading people
Doing something he believes to be morally wrong
Stopping himself when he loses it
Forgetting
- Fears:
People being mad at him
The mere concept of Emma being dead
Hurting his friends
Doing evil
Men in white

image.jpg
- General Personality:
Nexx is a strange one. He has the mind of a child, uneducated, some would say moronic. The world is like a alein planet to him, therefore he is constantly asking people what things are. He's always very open, friendly, and happy to be in the company of others. As said before he is extremely loyal to his superiors and friends, to the point that he will give his life for them, unless given a strong reson otherwise. That said, he doesn't understand when he is going to far or saying something that would bother people. He also is unaware that some of his actions can make people uncomfortable or angry. Nexx is gullible, "he's evil" is all you need to tell him to have him kill a man he doesn't know. Now to his insanity. Nexx has managed to control himself in most situations, but he can lose his mind at random or if he is tormented in some way. It always starts with a tarrible headache, if he is not chained down in this time everyone around him is in grave danger. When Nexx's 'crazeh times' begin he louses all his humanity, mercy, and morality. Spouting lunatic gibberish he hunts down and slaughters everyone he sees, smells, or hears. He seems to ignore pain in this state so the only way to take him down is waiting it out, tranquilization, or of course, death.

- General History:
Born in a small town on the outskirts of England young Nexx was extremely intelligent for his age. He had a bright future under the care of his loving parents and little sister Emma. But alas, his little town was sacked by a slave trade and his parents were taken away from him. He and his sister were too young to make useful slaves so they were sold off to a asylum with a dark, ugly secret. It's 'patients' were used for a project in which objects of magical nature were implanted into their bodies. At which point they were experimented on in order to make a new breed of solider. Years passed, years in a cold stone cell with no company but Emma, Nexx knew it was only a matter of time before he did something terrible to his sister. One day he helped her escape, but did not leave himself, the fear of hurting her too great. The cost was what made him snap. The agonizing punishment, the increase in operations and tests, the loneliness. So lonely in that cold stone cell. He lost it. Everyone in the asylum was mercilessly killed. And there he forced himself to stay. His punishment for eternity. Now truly alone...

forever...

Many years went by. He sustained himself on the rats and the bugs and the water that looked terribly unhealthy. No education had weakened his once brilliant mind, it was a miracle he could still speak properly.

But what's that? That thundering sound? Nexx looked out of his grey prison to see the
Cirque De Mortifica train fly down the tracks nearby. For reasons he can't explain he chased it. Later it would be learned he didn't even know what a train was, much less it held people, even less that it was where the next chapter of his life would be staged (and possibly ended). He has been stalking the circus for days now and has come the conclusion that he should join.

- Extermination Specialty:
While Nexx is a living, breathing weapon he prefers a very subtle way of killing people. His saliva is a deadly, slow acting poison that regardless of where it enters the body it will kill the victim in one hour, no questions asked. If there is no easy way to kill the target silent assassin-style Nexx will resort to his 'messy' ways. Claws that can tare through flesh like butter, agility of a ninja, and his acute tracking skill assure the death of his victim.
- Specific Circus Talents:
In the future Nexx's shows will be based purely off his terribly accurate memories of when he went insane. He knows how to stand, look, and give off the eminence of a psychopath. He will use this to create unease before the show begins and true fear within it.
- Dog-Tag Level:
0(Hasn't joined yet)
- Magic Abilities:
Nexx has no magical abilities of his own or if he does he doesn't have the intelligence to use them. He magical devices implanted into his body however seem to absorb magic to the point that most spells directed at him are weakened.
- Other:
There. *relizes he still has Conductor's CH to do* Fu-
image.jpg
((I'll get it up as soon as I can))

• Love
Reactions: Ali, Blox and Jihae

View attachment 79663
  • Nexxus "Nexx" Amadeus

- Species/Race:
Magically Mutated Human
- Birthplace/World:
England
- Circus Occupation:
(Hopefully) Beast

View attachment 79669
- General Appearance:
Skin pale like a corpse hugs his bones tightly, decorated with scars and old bloodstained bandages. Nexx has long, chalkboard black, ratty hair that is unfortunately populated by a large family of moths with his pointed ears like that of a cat's poking out. His eyes are strange, the left a bright purple, the right one devoid of a iris and never quite looking the correct way. Standing at a rather towering 7'8" with a mouth full of yellow teeth like broken glass it's easy to get the wrong idea about Nexx. The claws don't help much either. The man refuses to wear anything but his asylum outfit, even in cold weather, the biggest wardrobe change he undergoes is removing his shirt for usually no apparent reason.
- Strengths:

Heightened senses
Can see in the dark
Agility
Memory
- Weaknesses:
Mental Stability
Intelligence
Gullible
- Talents:
Extremely loyal
- Inabilities:
Reading people
Forgetting
- Fears:
People being mad at him
Hurting his friends
Doing evil
Men in white

View attachment 79715
- General Personality:
Nexx is a strange one. He has the mind of a child, uneducated, some would say moronic. The world is like a alein planet to him, therefore he is constantly asking people what things are. He's always very open, friendly, and happy to be in the company of others. As said before he is extremely loyal to his superiors and friends, to the point that he will give his life for them, unless given a strong reson otherwise. That said, he doesn't understand when he is going to far or saying something that would bother people. He also is unaware that some of his actions can make people uncomfortable or angry. Nexx is gullible, "he's evil" is all you need to tell him to have him kill a man he doesn't know. Now to his insanity. Nexx has managed to control himself in most situations, but he can lose his mind at random or if he is tormented in some way. It always starts with a tarrible headache, if he is not chained down in this time everyone around him is in grave danger. When Nexx's 'crazeh times' begin he louses all his humanity, mercy, and morality. Spouting lunatic gibberish he hunts down and slaughters everyone he sees, smells, or hears. He seems to ignore pain in this state so the only way to take him down is waiting it out, tranquilization, or of course, death.

- General History:
Born in a small town on the outskirts of England young Nexx was extremely intelligent for his age. He had a bright future under the care of his loving parents and little sister Emma. But alas, his little town was sacked by a slave trade and his parents were taken away from him. He and his sister were too young to make useful slaves so they were sold off to a asylum with a dark, ugly secret. It's 'patients' were used for a project in which objects of magical nature were implanted into their bodies. At which point they were experimented on in order to make a new breed of solider. Years passed, years in a cold stone cell with no company but Emma, Nexx knew it was only a matter of time before he did something terrible to his sister. One day he helped her escape, but did not leave himself, the fear of hurting her too great. The cost was what made him snap. The agonizing punishment, the increase in operations and tests, the loneliness. So lonely in that cold stone cell. He lost it. Everyone in the asylum was mercilessly killed. And there he forced himself to stay. His punishment for eternity. Now truly alone...

forever...

Many years went by. He sustained himself on the rats and the bugs and the water that looked terribly unhealthy. No education had weakened his once brilliant mind, it was a miracle he could still speak properly.

But what's that? That thundering sound? Nexx looked out of his grey prison to see the
Cirque De Mortifica train fly down the tracks nearby. For reasons he can't explain he chased it. Later it would be learned he didn't even know what a train was, much less it held people, even less that it was where the next chapter of his life would be staged (and possibly ended). He has been stalking the circus for days now and has come the conclusion that he should join.

While Nexx is a living, breathing weapon he prefers a very subtle way of killing people. His saliva is a deadly, slow acting poison that regardless of where it enters the body it will kill the victim in one hour, no questions asked. If there is no easy way to kill the target silent assassin-style Nexx will resort to his 'messy' ways. Claws that can tare through flesh like butter, agility of a ninja, and his acute tracking skill assure the death of his victim.
In the future Nexx's shows will be based purely off his terribly accurate memories of when he went insane. He knows how to stand, look, and give off the eminence of a psychopath. He will use this to create unease before the show begins and true fear within it.
- Dog-Tag Level:
0(Hasn't joined yet)
- Magic Abilities:
Nexx has no magical abilities of his own or if he does he doesn't have the intelligence to use them. He magical devices implanted into his body however seem to absorb magic to the point that most spells directed at him are weakened.
- Other:
View attachment 79758
What are you kidding? I love this CS. *_*
Your character is extremely loyal as well.. Something Margaux DESPERATELY NEEDS LIKE. ;-;

Oh, I thought we were starting today...what happened?

You flatter me. I'm happy now. :D
Since I'm still pretty new to the Iwaks I just took the opportunity to try and push random buttons, learn shit and make things look pretty.

Is there any other way to do things?
You go to the kitchen, grab a tub of strawberry ice cream, go to your bedroom, curl up into a ball and sob eternally until you're motivated out of hatred.

Oh.. Oh that's not a way?.. Whoops.

xD I keep getting hugs I'm not a sad person I swear.

Lol, I love hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, just now noticing the sudden change in text size...

Can't be bothered! *runs away*

Reactions: Jihae
Ok guys, I pretty much finished everything that needed to be done in my CS

I decided to just put how he got to the circus in the "Did You Know?" part of the sheet if that's ok?

Anyways, here you go: Alfie Ketell

Oh, I thought we were starting today...what happened?
My bad, I didn't get a chance to put the IC up because I'm a lazy sack of shit and woke up at 6pm then had to deal with making the job list and the broken code on the first post x_x

View attachment 79663
  • Nexxus "Nexx" Amadeus

- Species/Race:
Magically Mutated Human
- Birthplace/World:
England
- Circus Occupation:
(Hopefully) Beast

View attachment 79669
- General Appearance:
- Strengths:

Heightened senses
Can see in the dark
Agility
Memory
- Weaknesses:
Mental Stability
Intelligence
Gullible
- Talents:
Extremely loyal
- Inabilities:
Reading people
Forgetting
- Fears:
People being mad at him
Hurting his friends
Doing evil
Men in white

View attachment 79715
- General Personality:

- General History:

forever...

- Dog-Tag Level:
0(Hasn't joined yet)
- Magic Abilities:
- Other:
View attachment 79758
Love the character hun :) I'll stick em' up right away in the first post ^-^

xD I keep getting hugs I'm not a sad person I swear.
It's because CC needs the hugs...ALL.THE.HUGS.

Ok guys, I pretty much finished everything that needed to be done in my CS

I decided to just put how he got to the circus in the "Did You Know?" part of the sheet if that's ok?

Anyways, here you go: Alfie Ketell
Thanks for letting us know it's finished! I look forward to fully reading it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.