Cirque De Mortifica'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose wherever T is, Margaux is. So, I'm waiting for you, dearest. No pressure. c:
Sounds good love, I'll get up a post as soon as I wake up, because right now is bedtime xD It's 7:37am.

--

Hey everyone, so it's 7:37 in the morning, I've been working on the job board, FOR-FUCKING-EVER and need to sleep.
Jobs from level 1-5 are up and running.
I apologize for not getting any star level jobs up, they're going to take a bit more work and description effort (but I have the basis for them all)
I've changed a couple "rules" I suppose.
Dog tag levels are now only allowed to accept their level jobs (aka - Level 1's can only pick from the Level one Jobs and so on and so fourth)
and;
I've greatly decreased the number of kills in everyone's quota's because honestly, there is no way I'd be able to keep up with that amount of jobs needed, and also because it would be crazy to ask you to get rid of that many people with conducive side-plots in the time this RP progresses.
THANKS FOR READING ♥ See you guys when I wake up :D

• Useful
Reactions: Jihae
Sounds good love, I'll get up a post as soon as I wake up, because right now is bedtime xD It's 7:37am.

--

Hey everyone, so it's 7:37 in the morning, I've been working on the job board, FOR-FUCKING-EVER and need to sleep.
Jobs from level 1-5 are up and running.
I apologize for not getting any star level jobs up, they're going to take a bit more work and description effort (but I have the basis for them all)
I've changed a couple "rules" I suppose.
Dog tag levels are now only allowed to accept their level jobs (aka - Level 1's can only pick from the Level one Jobs and so on and so fourth)
and;
I've greatly decreased the number of kills in everyone's quota's because honestly, there is no way I'd be able to keep up with that amount of jobs needed, and also because it would be crazy to ask you to get rid of that many people with conducive side-plots in the time this RP progresses.
THANKS FOR READING ♥ See you guys when I wake up :D
YAY! I knew you could do it! Great job gurl!~
I'll be looking over those immediately so I get more knowledge of this RP.

Edit: Wow. Okay. Looks like you need some help with the Job Board. I will help you out BIG TIME. See you at the Docs.

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Sorry for the shitty banner. I promise I'll change it and make it look pretty. I need to sleep now.

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Jihae
Sorry for the shitty banner. I promise I'll change it and make it look pretty. I need to sleep now.
I happen to like it. Don't worry about the banner.

Can I post again, or should I wait for everyone else to get intros in lol, so excited for this, that I want to post again already rofl.

Lol @ILovePandas Mina has a crush on Xavier lol.

@Ali
@Commander Cheesecake
IC Pacing is pretty much going to be the deciding factor for me. You can expect either a character sheet or a formal resignation in the next few days.

You guys can post as fast and as many times as you'd like - so long as they're well thought out and decently large posts ♥ (2 paragraphs or close to that) I'm so glad you guys are excited! I am too, I'll be getting T's first post up as soon as I catch up with what's being going on since I've been asleep.

Guys, my confusion is so real right now x_x Is the train moving or is it not moving, because... like.. some posts make it seem like it's not moving and others make it seem like it is, and I'm just playing along like a good little Ali and...D:
I'm have an existential crisis right now >_<
MOVING OR NOT MOVING!!!??

I had it moving, since Xavier was flying with it, he usually flies with it when it's moving rofl.

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Jihae
Lol, I hope you don't mind, but I made a full body banner, I like those ones way more then just face. I just think I make batter full body banners then profile face banners lol.

Is it alright to curse in posts?

I believe it is moving.
And @Shattered♦Secrets™ ...
I would prefer Nexx to have not been seen by
the others until now.
Oh, I just thought him yelling monster would get him noticed lol, I could just take it out, and rearrange my post...sorry.

@Ali thanks, we both make amazing banners lol.

@Crono I had Xavier just ask what was that about, so he doesn't know who Nexx is, that's what you meant right? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.