Cirque De Mortifica'

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There, posted. I've been very busy lately, sorry for the delay and the lousy ending for Callic's post. If anyone wants Nexx to be sleeping in their bunk feel free.
Ah thanks! No worries man. This weekend was hectic for me too. Life gets crazy sometimes. That's what's nice about writing though. It's a great escape, even if at times it's hard to find the time for it.

Me also will get something up with Xavier going to sleep lol.

Reactions: Ali
aaaand posted. Prince is now sleeping soundly and keeping quiet like a mime should.
Quite excited to get to the killing part. I wonder how that'll work out :D

Reactions: Blox and Ali
Working on sleeping post now^^.

Excellent! I think that's everyone sleeping :3
Alright, I'm going to speed-finish 80% of the job list so we have things to do in BG and then the show shall begin :D
Question for @Crono - Seeing as you took the position of Conductor/Announcer did you want to open the first show? Or have Margaux or Thomas do it? :)

Excellent! I think that's everyone sleeping :3
Alright, I'm going to speed-finish 80% of the job list so we have things to do in BG and then the show shall begin :D
Question for @Crono - Seeing as you took the position of Conductor/Announcer did you want to open the first show? Or have Margaux or Thomas do it? :)
I would prefer if one of the two did it just so I can get a feel for what exactly you want the opening to be like.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nice Execution!
Speaking of which, does the cirque have npc employes for the lights and such?

@Crono - Those would be the security guards. Until someone chooses to make a character that is in-fact a security guard, those would be the NPC's able to join you on jobs :)

Sorry for the silence guys, I've slowly been working myself back into Iwaku (my life got a little tragic for a sec there) I'll be getting a post up for Thomas ASAP. Thanks for being so patient with me ♥

S'alright @Ali@ ~ RL first before online. Hope that you're fine now :)

• Love
Sorry for the silence guys, I've slowly been working myself back into Iwaku (my life got a little tragic for a sec there) I'll be getting a post up for Thomas ASAP. Thanks for being so patient with me ♥
No worries! Darkflames is right, RL comes first. We're just anxiously waiting because your rp is that good! Rest assured we'll be here when you have the time. Especially those of us that really want to see this through, which I think is everyone!

Hey guys, sorry for my absence. I'm feeling much better and am ready to jump back into the frey'.
That you for the support ♥ Seriously - it means a lot.
I'm working on a post for Thomas right now, and as it stands, we are now into the next day and have arrived at our camp site in Bethnal Green.
Time of Day: Early morning (6-7am)
Weather: Smokey
Oh, and the campsite (everything included on the first page) has already been set up :) That will be the case every time the train arrives somewhere new, so feel free to make use of that set up in your posts ♥

Also, work is a bit hectic right now. I'll make my post tomorrow evening/Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.