Cirque De Mortifica'

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who will post as Doloress as soon as clarification is granted.
Cafeteria? Where is everybody again? Sorry for not reading back XD Also, i guess this makes my dolly hella late.

everyone is heading towards the practice tent so far

We all know that bodysuit is revealing.. TO MUCH LEGSSSSS/REAR END IT SEEMS XD
tumblr_mgq9t6MfUk1s3w8a0o1_500.gif

But when the show begins and if margaux is still mad at her: Dolores will go all out conservative for her...
Or at least try to. xD
Ok half-out cause thats part of her eccentric behavior.
tumblr_mzw41kAyvY1rbe1d9o5_r3_250.gif

"OH MY GOSH WHO IS THAT CUTIE THERE."
tumblr_mzw41kAyvY1rbe1d9o3_r3_250.gif

*Literally visits every single member in their room*
"Check dis cootie out. I'm wearing' clothes. Like... More covered."
"Now to impress Margauxxxxx *Worm hands while backing away and trips back in flats*

Reactions: Ali
I was just wondering if the gold color was confusing anyone so far since theres me and i think @ILovePandas using gold for our characters. I thought you were using orange by chance? But i'm fine with having the same color if it doesn't affect anybody else's posting and whatnot.. c:

I was just wondering if the gold color was confusing anyone so far since theres me and i think @ILovePandas using gold for our characters. I thought you were using orange by chance? But i'm fine with having the same color if it doesn't affect anybody else's posting and whatnot.. c:
Sorry for the confusion, Hun. I was just using gold because CC uses gold + red in her posts, and that's how I was coding her words in the collab. I can change it if there's confusion.

Sorry for the confusion, Hun. I was just using gold because CC uses gold + red in her posts, and that's how I was coding her words in the collab. I can change it if there's confusion.
-Z-snaps.- Uh excuss yew, I use pastel yellow.

I was like,"you mean yellow?" XD no another user user uses gold I just don't remember l0l. It's a blur since I only came back active in this RP yesterday OTL

I'm using maroon for Nadya, red for Nico and orange for Mina. Though it's totally fine if anyone else uses those colors as well. There are only so many colors to use! =)

I'm still hereeeeeeeeeeee *waves hands from the swamps of real life responsibilities*

I am going to post damnit! >_<

But yeah *treads more swamp-stuff* totally here, just surviving at the moment. @__@

Posting tomorrow.

Working on my post!

Can anyone tell me exactly why they chose to kill Prince?

Status
Not open for further replies.