Cirque De Mortifica'

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have a post up tomorrow...been busy on the brighter side my bluetooth keyboard came...and it's fucking great lol.

Reactions: Ali
Guys, sorry for the crappy post. I'm just really stressed from school and very, very tired. I'll post something better next time. I'm really sorry :cry::cry::cry:

Guys, sorry for the crappy post. I'm just really stressed from school and very, very tired. I'll post something better next time. I'm really sorry :cry::cry::cry:
Nothing crappy about it love :) Take care with school, IRL always comes before RP ♥

• Love
Reactions: Blox
Are you kidding, Morticia is awesome! No crap whatsoever. =)

• Love
Reactions: Blox
And my post is coming up soon.

@ILovePandas - We could definitely do that if you'd all like that to happen. I was assuming @Crono's next post with Callic would bring us into Bethnal Green, but we could totally make the characters sleep through the rest of the trip :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ILovePandas - We could definitely do that if you'd all like that to happen. I was assuming @Crono's next post with Callic would bring us into Bethnal Green, but we could totally make the characters sleep through the rest of the trip :)
That sounds like a smooth transition, but I don't mind one way or the other as long as everyone still has stuff to write =)

Oh most definitely. I personally have been delaying the arrival because I still need to finish A LOT on the job board (I've been putting it off because I'm a bad person <_<) and that's going to be the practical first use and side plot for said board, when we all arrive at destination numero uno! :D Anyways, I'm slowly trucking along on it x_x You guys are free to decide when we arrive, honestly I was going to leave it up to @Crono, seeing as they're playing the conductor, but are currently otherwise occupied...
Hmmm...

I'm sorry. Nexx joined at a bad time didn't he? The sleep transition sounds fine, I'll leave the situation in your capable hands @Commander Cheesecake and @Ali to choose what happens to the (hopefully) future beast as the others rest.

I'm sorry. Nexx joined at a bad time didn't he? The sleep transition sounds fine, I'll leave the situation in your capable hands @Commander Cheesecake and @Ali to choose what happens to the (hopefully) future beast as the others rest.
N'aw, the beast came at a fine time :P Alright, well, seeing as that's been said:

NOTE!
Close up your current posts and wrap up the fights because it's bed time ♥

Yes! What she said. <.<

Oh most definitely. I personally have been delaying the arrival because I still need to finish A LOT on the job board (I've been putting it off because I'm a bad person <_<) and that's going to be the practical first use and side plot for said board, when we all arrive at destination numero uno! :D Anyways, I'm slowly trucking along on it x_x You guys are free to decide when we arrive, honestly I was going to leave it up to @Crono, seeing as they're playing the conductor, but are currently otherwise occupied...
Hmmm...
So, for jobs, are our characters able to do the jobs at each camp site? How exactly does it work? I'mcurious to do a job but I don't want to stray from the rp/story

So, for jobs, are our characters able to do the jobs at each camp site? How exactly does it work? I'mcurious to do a job but I don't want to stray from the rp/story
Yes! They can accept a job at any camp site. Marguax or T must accept the request for said job, verify your tags and then you're free to take on the mission :D!

Yes! They can accept a job at any camp site. Marguax or T must accept the request for said job, verify your tags and then you're free to take on the mission :D!
Woohoo!! Can two of us (or more) take on one job?

Guys, i'm really sorry for all my crappy posts. School is starting to get on my nerves and its greatly affecting my posts. I'm really really sorry. Please don't hate me :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Guys, i'm really sorry for all my crappy posts. School is starting to get on my nerves and its greatly affecting my posts. I'm really really sorry. Please don't hate me :cry::cry::cry::cry:
At least you've posted...I need to post in most of my rps that have ICs bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.