Cirque De Mortifica'

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a rather lovely idea~ What if the Cirque had a performance that allowed them to show off their abilities to kill and massacre in all their beautifully horrific ways? You could call it something like the Midnight Premiere or something, and it could cater to 'special' audiences
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I like it Q_Q
The audience would think it fake when in reality... all real.

I mostly thought of this because I wanted to be a bit more of a flashy killer XD by killing her victims right before everyone's eyes, and nobody batting an eyelash because they all think its just really good special effects because the victim is to heavily sedated to scream or something

And yeah I'm working on my CS cause I couldn't sleep lol

I mostly thought of this because I wanted to be a bit more of a flashy killer XD by killing her victims right before everyone's eyes, and nobody batting an eyelash because they all think its just really good special effects because the victim is to heavily sedated to scream or something
I'm actually falling in love with the possibilites of this. It would make for excellent plot directly afterwards jobs are accepted.

Rofl, I could picture Xavier flirting with one of the girl's on the job list and inviting them to the show. Then Surprise! They are in the show. Killing them with his fire xD

Reactions: Ali
See su many more opportunities just bloomed maliciously~

• Thank You
Added some more loveliness to my CS, and now all that's left is the History, hope you like it~

• Thank You
Still wokring on my post sorry.

Reactions: ILovePandas
I'm going to post small to keep the interaction going. I was going to send Dactrin back to his cabin but I can wait until you post in case something goes down in the room XD
Yeah will be posting tomorroe morning before work.

Reactions: ILovePandas
So, I was going to write a post for T tonight, I got started, and realized it look and read like utter BS v.v
Current muse blockage. Sorry guys.

but I do have to go for now, Au Revoir~ Seeya guys when I get back from school and stuff

• Love
Reactions: Justin
su umm am i accepted maybe? >.< the suspense is killing meh slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.