Cieltermer OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
p.s. I added another character of mine. He's not going to be around to much right now, but he will be around.

Howdy there. I'm still getting used to being back on the site here and I might just be blind, but are there any positions open ? I'd love to join !

No has claimed chef or first mate yet. Mistress is still open if you're a girl.

Reactions: Tedrick
First Mate sounds just grand ! I'll start working on my character sheet :cheerful:

I was wondering if the First Mate and captain would have a backstory together ?
My idea for First Mate was a man with a troubled past trying to make up for his misdeeds. Ex Nim-Cel if it's possible to work it into the story. Maybe the captain had saved him or spared him during a battle ?

yo, im all for history and shit. just run what his story is by me, and we're ago, mate.

:spin: Nice ! I'll totally be a skeleton, then. Character sheet ETA soon

RuZquiA.jpg

Name: Spaghetti
Position: First mate

Personality:
Spaghetti's a simple man. Give him a guitar, give him a gun, and he'll sing with a heavily-accented voice that comes from god knows where and shoot you quicker than your everyday bandito.

Really, he's a little gruff. He'll be friendly with most folk, but it takes awhile for him to really open up to the dark, troubled man within. His years of violence and misdeeds have given a tough outer-shell that certainly isn't easy to crack.

He'll try his best to get along, joke around when he gets the chance, but good luck getting close to him.​

History:​

Spaghetti's been through some rough times. He's got amnesia and cant remember most of his past ( and is hoping to find something to remind him ) and commonly forgets about small facts. Despite this, he always latches onto the big things. He might not remember your name, but he'll know what you've done to him or for him.

The big parts he remembers from his lifestyle is being treated harshly, killing a lot of arguably innocent people, and joining Nim-Cel in a hope to con them out of a good sum of money through whatever means available.

When the Nim-Cel ship attacked the pirates, Spaghetti boarded the unknown pirate vessel, and subsequently got captured when most of his warrior compatriots were killed and the Nim-Cel ship abandon him on the ship.

For whatever reason, the strange girl taking charge spared him, and since then, he's been trying to turn a new leaf. The rest of the crew may obviously distrust him greatly, but he and the captain understand that he owes her a life debt,
and Spaghetti's not the kind of person to break bonds.

With nothing but a dirty suit, a guitar, a fancy hat, and a revolver, he's gonna try his best to prove himself to his untrusting crewmates and world around him.

Bonus : Character theme !
Spaghetti

Last edited by a moderator:
Get it ? Spaghetti western ?
It's silly, but I like it because it's cheeky.

Reactions: Mocha Kitty
I use discord !
A spaghetti western is essentially the name for a really cheesy cowboy movie, and my character is a cowboy / wears a cowboy had and inflicts certain cowboy tropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.