Cieltermer OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALSO: I totally forgot to show you the captain

258o314.jpg

Name: Aveline Hoshi

Position: Captain

Personality: Aveline is a charismatic and, by some definition, a stern leader. By another, an eccentric one. She's been known to do unusual things in regards to leadership for unknown reasons, yet they tend to work in her favor. She says that this is because her gut tells her to do these things, but either way, most just think she's odd. Regardless, she never let's her people down!

History: Aveline was child to an eastern merchant (her father) and a western noble (Of course, her mother) some odd years ago in one of the many sky islands. She lived with her mother's side of the family until she was ten, after her third sister was born. Her mother died of complications during the birthing. The other members of the family offered to take the girls in, as Aveline's father couldn't support them all. Her sisters stayed with them, but Aveline chose to go with her father and often joined him on his merchant travels. For about eight years she traveled with him and learned the trade. On her eighteenth birthday, her father announced his retirement and gave the ship and his business to Aveline. She was ecstatic.

She set sail the very next day, but, as luck would have it, Pirates attack the Cienav only an hour later! The pirates took the cargo, the ship, and even the crew. She spent three years as a slave pirate. In all honestly, it wasn't that bad, but she still wasn't particularly happy about the situation.

One day, the pirates had a run in with a Nim-Cel cruiser and the captain was killed by the impact of a cannon shell. The crew fell into disorder and many of the other slaves saw their chance to escape. Aveline was tempted to run as well, but something inside her told her not to. Instead, she took the helm and began issuing orders. Ever since, she's been living the pirate life.

bikuo9.jpg

Name: The Monk Basalt

Position: Surgeon/Carpenter

Personality: Stoic and contemplative by nature, Basalt is the calm in the storm. Yet, despite this, his old peers considered him something of a maverick. Always willing – excited even – to test out new ideas. A young man's heart, in an old body. He can still see the magic in things, even if faded.

History: Basalt was born near a monastery on the main island of Bellua. The heart of the Sagaxian Union. He was entered into the faith at an early age, encouraged by his family so that he would be afforded every opportunity the priesthood offered. Refinement and culture were to be his life, in the priesthood. To distance himself from the triflings of lesser beings, and evolve, as is the order's purpose. Of course, theory and practice can only survive together so long as they go untested.

One of the many tenets of the his order, was to refrain from violence. Separate himself from emotion, even. This never quite sat well with him, but going untested, he could find no complaints with the relatively lush life of monkshood.

Things never stay so ordered, though, as it would turn out. One day, his monastery was raided by bandits - Even in the great wealth of the sky, his people still had want – who stripped all from the walls and vaults. He was content to let them take what they will, as were his fellows... until things turned violent. At some point, the bandits began to toy with and torture the monks of Bel'al. Simple mockeries grew into increasingly horrid spectacles and blood was shed. Basalt was the only one to defend himself. And it seems, he was the only one that need to. He went into a blood rage, suppressed for years, and when he awoke, his hands were deep red into the chest of one of the bandits.

The other monks were grateful for their lives, but stubborn in their way, excommunicated him from the order. Leaving him to fend for himself in the world so cruel.

And then, an event truly terrible. Quite possibly so much that it ruined his life. Yes, terrible luck indeed, that he met captain Aveline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rechonq
Well, I like the idea that the cobal union and that is made of multiple nations. I honestly hadn't considered that, as most of the islands operate indipendantly as city states.
As for the voncovah themselves, well, I'd rather not have cross-breeds in world. It's that way with most of my rps... They're s always like, twelve half dragons.

But anyway, I noticed they believed in Magus too. To be clear, I'd only made the Pantheon of gods for the nim-cel religion. I used to have five pantheons but they got lost. If you wanted to make a new religion thingy for them, you can and junk. Course, it's fine if they just believe in Magus, too.

K soooooo like I'll just ease back on some things and just do her history write-up and see how that goes? And yeah~yeah, sure no Halfbreeds then. I was just running with some ideas on a nation based on Metis people in Canada. but k that's cool I just won't ;D But k right so I'mma work on her history and some religious stuffs tmrw then k? ^^

K sooooo like I have it in my head that DeeDee and Bae have been part of the crew for 1.5 to Max. 3yrs? Nyarrr!! ;DD

Is that cools?

Yeah, sure. Anyone can be a part of the crew for as long as it's been around... Except for the cabin boy/girl... Those tend to be, um... Historically explosion prone.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Yeah, sure. Anyone can be a part of the crew for as long as it's been around... Except for the cabin boy/girl... Those tend to be, um... Historically explosion prone.
Ummm... Boo thinking that cabin peeps should just be left as non-player charries then ;DD

But k soooo like I think DeeDee is done. Might go back in and clarify the link between wolf and sagax later. But yeah~yeah they been onboard for just over 2.5 years now~^^

@Mocha Kitty and @rechonq 'sup! How long your charries been aboard? Cuz like thinking we should have a little discuss about relations and stuffs prior to starting IC'ly? Like only if err'body is cools with that tho :]

How do you think dede came to be a pirate?

I think it'd be cool if she and the captain initially fought eachother cause hoshi found her stowed away and junk

How do you think dede came to be a pirate?
K soooo like I have my charries chase by bounty hunters and end up stowing away on board Capt. Hoshis ship.

So like I'm thinking toearn their keep they help out aboard and offer their skills and expertice. But even more attractive offer is that they tell Capt. about a sagax-dictator led sky island... that so happens to be sitting on some hidden treasure hoard. They go find it, take it and run. And in doing so thecrew inadvertantly starts like a coup and the dictator is overthrown.

So like Deedee thinks that like hey man wow, what a noble outfit she's with! But secretly she's like I'm going to help them and in time we will go to my homeland and overthrow the dictator there!

But like that's just what Boo thinks... soooooo like what do you think? :]

~edz~ oops just read your comment. Yeah that's cools too. Like fight fight fight subdued then chat and bargain to stay aboard?

*shrugs* sounds like something the captain would do.

I was wondering if Bisc could have been a slave too. Probably only for about a year before Aveline took over during the battle. I felt like it would be a good way for him to have gotten off Terre.

so, he was on the ship with her during the slave times?

I was thinking Esther could have joined the crew a year or so after Aveline became captain but before DeeDee joined?

yeah, that's impossible. Aveline has been captian for about seven years. if deedee has only been there for two and a half, kadwell couldn't have been onboard from almost the begining. unless im reading what you said wrong

Yes, he was on with her during the slave times. He would have been a slave picked up after she was already a slave.

If Kadwell joined the crew in Adeline's second year as captain wouldn't that fit?
Or is my brain fried? I've been cut off from my coffee supply D:

If Kadwell joined the crew in Adeline's second year as captain wouldn't that fit?
Or is my brain fried? I've been cut off from my coffee supply D:
Well makes sense to the Boo Girlie...

K so here we go:

~10 years ago, 18yr old Aveline inherits Cienav.
~1hr later pirates plunder.
~2 years later Bisc enslaved
~1 yr later bombarded and 21 yr old Aveline takes back cienav. Now its Capt. Hoshi, pirate!! Nyarr!!
~1.5 yrs later Kadwell joins.
~3yrs later DeeDee n Bae join.
~2.5 yrs later current day, Aveline is 28!!

Makes sense? Cuz I read Aveline enslaved for 3yrs. And pirate for 7years right? ~adjusts brain~ ummm... right? O,o??

Boo is correct. My math was off. And, @rechonq thus means that, by default, bisc is avelines bestest buddy. Also, @Mocha Kitty i guess this means kadwell has been around long enough for aveline to make passes at comfortably : 3
... In a completely professional way of course! No need to contact hr! Though, i guess kadwell is hr... Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.