CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
apologies for the delay on my end. I had something written down to reply sooner. The last few days were very hectic for me

Reactions: B l u E s
sorry for the delay here been rushed trying to get an essay done for a deadline we only got given a day or two ago (college girl). I'll post tomorrow now I've got some breathing room! :)

@MotherOfCthulhu
WHY MUST YOU REMIND ME OF YET ANOTHER 4 YEARS OF SCHOOLING!
I'm just a freshman in high school right now, I still have at least another year of freedom before worrying about college XD

XD

Well because I am working my buns off for it?
I left school became a mum, did some part time courses. Now I'm working to become a teacher so there will always be times where I want to post but my brains only thinking in neutrons and protons, quadratic equations or Old English Poetry. XD

Im probably off for the day guys :) Dont feel up for roleplaying for some reason.....
But kkeep up the nice posts :D
Dont be scared to create interactions and shit to happen!

Ill be on tonight!

Im probably off for the day guys :) Dont feel up for roleplaying for some reason.....
But kkeep up the nice posts :D
Dont be scared to create interactions and shit to happen!

Ill be on tonight!
Yeah i'll try to get up a post but i am literally at the point where i can barely go to the kitchen because of pains and illness. So idk when i'll have a post up.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Waiting for all of your replies honeys xD
I believe a roleplay doesnt need to have the GM constantly posting to have some interaction happen xP
And i think ive been patient enough.

I will have a post up within the next 24hours. If you cant slip in a reply for those who have yet replied, i will move on without you.

@B l u E s , @Vaila , @Nat , @Andy , @MotherOfCthulhu, @Huntress , @Raven Haruka , @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming , @Brøken_Serenity, @SilentDiscort
Well I have been busy this week, so I will try and post tomorrow.

I believe a roleplay doesnt need to have the GM constantly posting to have some interaction happen xP

I will have a post up within the next 24hours. If you cant slip in a reply for those who have yet replied, i will move on without you.

@B l u E s , @Vaila , @Nat , @Andy , @MotherOfCthulhu, @Huntress , @Raven Haruka , @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming , @Brøken_Serenity, @SilentDiscort
I replied a while ago XD

ik haha everyone is busy, even i was less in iwaku :P

Its just a reminder or else the roleplay will eventually go to the dumpster and i certainly dont want that to happen
Me either lol, I really like this one. But if I don't post tomorrow than just go on, I will catch up xD. But will try and post tomorrow.

@B l u E s
I also replied a few days ago? (maybe, idk my sense of time is really weird now)

I think Blues was just double-dipping and using that post as a role-call too @Andy

Rayne is also waiting from interactions from at least two other characters before I can have her advance and @SilentDiscort Posted recently about Andre going inside. A lot of people are waiting for Athena and Artemis to respond to them too from the looks of it.

Yeah, was waiting for everyone, and yes roll call.

And shit, i didnt notice the amunt of reply O_O thats why i stopped receiving alerts!!! Shish.

Anyways, tmr will have a post up!

Oh, and who is starting school soon?

I'm waiting for @Nat so..... nothing I can do until then.....

Okay def posting in the next few hours^^

I don't have any classes this term...

Status
Not open for further replies.