CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just feel free to godmod my characters back into the room. I've been pretty ill this week. Stella would just say something about not enjoying the mess. Mikayla just walk indoors and mumble something about insanity being a drug they have taken.

Reactions: B l u E s
Reactions: Vaila and B l u E s
THANKS!

I hope part of the vote was due to the video making you giggle a bit.

Now, I have to apologize to you all....
I've been absent from Iwaku the past week and i am sincerely sorry...
It honestly put a break to all of this.... and it isn't ideal, but i hope that it didn't bother you guys or make you less interested.

I've just been somehow very very tired.... and busy with my family.
Hope that you all understood.

As for the post coming up, it will be tomorrow for sure... I didnt respect my last deadline, but i will this time.

I also noticed that many of you are busy due to various reason... and so am I for that matter.
So a rule of one post every three days is unreasonable...

I will change that rule and make it Two-Three Post EACH every week.

I dont care the time in between, it can be two post the same day because you so happen to have the person interact right away or it can be three or four days apart. Doesnt matter.

I just want to keep it active and fun :)

AND WITHOUT FORGETTING
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINION ON THIS.......

Do you which to control your own parental god? (since we do have some of the personalities of the gods up - which also reminds me, for those who have yet.... please do so before next saturday)
Or shall I control them? (well... that is putting more job in my plate)

LOVE if you want to control your own parental god
Give Me a Hug if I have to control them.....

@B l u E s , @Vaila , @Nat , @Andy , @MotherOfCthulhu, @Huntress , @Raven Haruka , @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming , @Brøken_Serenity @SilentDiscort

I wanna control Perse/Nix if we need them involved, especially nix since i have a very specific image of her behavior in my head :p
Poseidon is up to you guys.

Controlling Hephaestus of course^^

I'll say Hekate is free to be used by others. I don't really think she'll be appearing much to be honest but I trust that others won't slaughter her personality and who she is.

Reactions: MotherOfCthulhu
Hekate is wonderful, If I need her at all I'll do my utmost to keep her as she's supposed to be :)

Reactions: Huntress
Artemis be a crazy bitch like taylor Swift xD

Hmm...interesting, I'll have to ponder a bit on my next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.