CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
apologies for the delay on my end. I had something written down to reply sooner. The last few days were very hectic for me

Reactions: B l u E s
sorry for the delay here been rushed trying to get an essay done for a deadline we only got given a day or two ago (college girl). I'll post tomorrow now I've got some breathing room! :)

@MotherOfCthulhu
WHY MUST YOU REMIND ME OF YET ANOTHER 4 YEARS OF SCHOOLING!
I'm just a freshman in high school right now, I still have at least another year of freedom before worrying about college XD

XD

Well because I am working my buns off for it?
I left school became a mum, did some part time courses. Now I'm working to become a teacher so there will always be times where I want to post but my brains only thinking in neutrons and protons, quadratic equations or Old English Poetry. XD

Im probably off for the day guys :) Dont feel up for roleplaying for some reason.....
But kkeep up the nice posts :D
Dont be scared to create interactions and shit to happen!

Ill be on tonight!

Im probably off for the day guys :) Dont feel up for roleplaying for some reason.....
But kkeep up the nice posts :D
Dont be scared to create interactions and shit to happen!

Ill be on tonight!
Yeah i'll try to get up a post but i am literally at the point where i can barely go to the kitchen because of pains and illness. So idk when i'll have a post up.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Waiting for all of your replies honeys xD
I believe a roleplay doesnt need to have the GM constantly posting to have some interaction happen xP
And i think ive been patient enough.

I will have a post up within the next 24hours. If you cant slip in a reply for those who have yet replied, i will move on without you.

@B l u E s , @Vaila , @Nat , @Andy , @MotherOfCthulhu, @Huntress , @Raven Haruka , @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming , @Brøken_Serenity, @SilentDiscort
Well I have been busy this week, so I will try and post tomorrow.

I believe a roleplay doesnt need to have the GM constantly posting to have some interaction happen xP

I will have a post up within the next 24hours. If you cant slip in a reply for those who have yet replied, i will move on without you.

@B l u E s , @Vaila , @Nat , @Andy , @MotherOfCthulhu, @Huntress , @Raven Haruka , @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming , @Brøken_Serenity, @SilentDiscort
I replied a while ago XD

ik haha everyone is busy, even i was less in iwaku :P

Its just a reminder or else the roleplay will eventually go to the dumpster and i certainly dont want that to happen
Me either lol, I really like this one. But if I don't post tomorrow than just go on, I will catch up xD. But will try and post tomorrow.

@B l u E s
I also replied a few days ago? (maybe, idk my sense of time is really weird now)

I think Blues was just double-dipping and using that post as a role-call too @Andy

Rayne is also waiting from interactions from at least two other characters before I can have her advance and @SilentDiscort Posted recently about Andre going inside. A lot of people are waiting for Athena and Artemis to respond to them too from the looks of it.

Yeah, was waiting for everyone, and yes roll call.

And shit, i didnt notice the amunt of reply O_O thats why i stopped receiving alerts!!! Shish.

Anyways, tmr will have a post up!

Oh, and who is starting school soon?

I'm waiting for @Nat so..... nothing I can do until then.....

Okay def posting in the next few hours^^

I don't have any classes this term...

Status
Not open for further replies.