CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: B l u E s
Nigel... is going to be freaked out xD

@B l u E s I know it's part of the rp but please don't assume my characters are going to do anything ;)
It's certainly against Nic's personality and after being screamed at for no particular reason it's not like Elin is going to be doing much but cry and figure out where the door is. :)
Sorry love.

@B l u E s I know it's part of the rp but please don't assume my characters are going to do anything ;)
It's certainly against Nic's personality and after being screamed at for no particular reason it's not like Elin is going to be doing much but cry and figure out where the door is. :)
Sorry love.
Lololol, but the door will be shut. So she might as well run up to the bedrooms ahhahahah

She's got Rhea. She'll find a way out if she has to.

Edit: Post is up :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rayne's theme song I guess.

• Love
Reactions: B l u E s and Nat
@Brøken_Serenity @SilentDiscort

Hey babes! Haven't heard from you guys in a bit.

What ya up to?
So anyways!

I'd like to know if if was an inconvenience the fact that everyone, or T least I assumed, everyone would just scream yes ma'am hahaha?

Cause if so, like I can change that xp

It's just fitting cause she didask like is that clear and its almost instaneous to do so, and maybe there is a few exception.

So I'll just put most.
Cause I know that it's first nature go do that for most but some people want to be unique xD

So anyways!

I'd like to know if if was an inconvenience the fact that everyone, or T least I assumed, everyone would just scream yes ma'am hahaha?

It's just fitting cause she didask like is that clear and its almost instaneous to do so, and maybe there is a few exception.

So I'll just put most.
Cause I know that it's first nature go do that for most but some people want to be unique xD
I don't mind................

I don't mind................

If everyone is doing it, which is the case for my boys and probably Lucas and the twins (since they have experience with other gods)

I assumed that everyone else would either whisper it or like try to copy those that do it lol.

Anyways, assumptions. Sounded cool and in character since she was very intimidating and like almost like a storm hit.

If everyone is doing it, which is the case for my boys and probably Lucas and the twins (since they have experience with other gods)

I assumed that everyone else would either whisper it or like try to copy those that do it lol.

Anyways, assumptions. Sounded cool and in character since she was very intimidating and like almost like a storm hit.
Lucas respects the gods but..he wouldn't reply if anything he would snap to attention but more then likely would glare at Artemis and not reply

Lucas respects the gods but..he wouldn't reply if anything he would snap to attention but more then likely would glare at Artemis and not reply
Shs, he didn't learn much from the camps lol....

I mean, she is a goddess's and it was disorganized. She snapped them to order.

Lol, this is common respect xD
Why would anyone get mad ?????

Shs, he didn't learn much from the camps lol....

I mean, she is a goddess's and it was disorganized. She snapped them to order.

Lol, this is common respect xD
Why would anyone get mad ?????
He isn't mad at her for that since he understands it needed to be done. he's more mad at the gods in general since he blames them for his mom's death aND they never offered him any help and he had to survive the way he did all on his own. Lol

So anyways!

So I'll just put most.
Nigel will salute her... out of fear and awkwardness lol, post will be up soon.
I might have him yell Yes Sir... but than quickly change it to Yes Ma'am xD

@B l u E s

It's only that Elin has no training, she has no military instincts in her body, she's never been shouted at in such a way for such a minimal (to her) thing. So it is completely the opposite of natural for her to snap to attention and say 'yes ma'am' because she's not built that way to do so. The fact that Artemis was intimidating only furthers her actions to be intimidated and not respectful. Any other reaction would be highly unrealistic for Elin and it has nothing to do with being unique but staying true to the character rather than going with something that is utterly opposed to her personality and characteristics.

As for Nic he's far too laid back and is in the kitchen so isn't really intimidated by her, he's too busy making tea to give two shits. Because he is laid back, because that is the personality of his character. Anything else other than a half hearted 'yes ma'am' would be utterly against his character's nature. So that has nothing to do with being unique but staying in character.

Since you okayed both my guys you must have read through their personality section and expected as much, how could you not? Not everyone is going to react the same way to the same stimuli as everyone else and assuming they would is rather narrow minded and ill thought out. The idea of an rp like this is for all the different personalities and characters to compliment and bounce off each other. Or at least it is in my opinion.

Reactions: Huntress
@B l u E s

It's only that Elin has no training, she has no military instincts in her body, she's never been shouted at in such a way for such a minimal (to her) thing. So it is completely the opposite of natural for her to snap to attention and say 'yes ma'am' because she's not built that way to do so. The fact that Artemis was intimidating only furthers her actions to be intimidated and not respectful. Any other reaction would be highly unrealistic for Elin and it has nothing to do with being unique but staying true to the character rather than going with something that is utterly opposed to her personality and characteristics.

As for Nic he's far too laid back and is in the kitchen so isn't really intimidated by her, he's too busy making tea to give two shits. Because he is laid back, because that is the personality of his character. Anything else other than a half hearted 'yes ma'am' would be utterly against his character's nature. So that has nothing to do with being unique but staying in character.

Since you okayed both my guys you must have read through their personality section and expected as much, how could you not? Not everyone is going to react the same way to the same stimuli as everyone else and assuming they would is rather narrow minded and ill thought out. The idea of an rp like this is for all the different personalities and characters to compliment and bounce off each other. Or at least it is in my opinion.
yo yo xD
Wtf xD I know all this already xD Dont need paragraphs of text to explain it to me xP

I said most, cause most do have training, geez lol

anyways, going to finish diner lol....
See ya!

And dont take it personal lol xP Just like, i know this, and i didnt expect EVERYONE to do it. I just wanted to have those trained to know and have most do so, or else she will pop again xP

I never expected every character to do it lol. Nor to stand up and be all tight and shit. I just wanted them to be like yes ma'am and be respectful.

its causing so much problems, ill just change it lol cause yall got butthurt about it xD

yo yo xD
Wtf xD I know all this already xD Dont need paragraphs of text to explain it to me xP

I said most, cause most do have training, geez lol

anyways, going to finish diner lol....
See ya!

And dont take it personal lol xP Just like, i know this, and i didnt expect EVERYONE to do it. I just wanted to have those trained to know and have most do so, or else she will pop again xP

I never expected every character to do it lol. Nor to stand up and be all tight and shit. I just wanted them to be like yes ma'am and be respectful.

its causing so much problems, ill just change it lol cause yall got butthurt about it xD
I like it so, yeah not butthurt xD

I'm hardly butt hurt by it, just explaining why they didn't do it as you seemed surprised initially that they wouldn't.
*shrug*

Bro.... wtf is butthurt? O.o Someone want to explain that to my English ass, cause I'm pretty sure she aint speking it....

Status
Not open for further replies.