• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Who was your Favorite Charmed One?

• Prue Halliwell

• Piper Halliwell

• Phoebe Halliwell

• Paige Matthews

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes wow. Didn't expect soo much interest lol. You'll be the last one. Since don't want too big of an rp lol.
Awesome. Thank you! Will get my character up some time tomorrow :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Reactions: wxnderlust
here we go! another one on the way but here is my first character :3 i didn't know if we had to request for the cupid-witches so let me know if that's okay or not and if everything else in general is alright! also, i know you mentioned electrokinesis among the power list, but i thought of making it a little less OP like the page describes it to be and not involving lightning. so in the initial stages it would just be like making a toaster malfunction or lights in places to flicker, and eventually the power would grwo stronger. if that's a problem though, i can change it!

fDh77qG.jpg

ca637qR.jpg

nWzkffM.jpg

Y5hAj4Y.jpg

peyton de piero
"i have no charm. but i do have wit and that's enough."
basics

NAME: peyton siena de piero

NICKNAMES: toni ϟ short stuff ϟ payter-gator [she will probably kill you]

BIRTH DATE: november 7th

RACE: cupid-witch

SEXUALITY: heterosexual

ETHNICITY: she's kind of a mutt. she has primarily italian blood but she also has scottish, german and dutch roots.

CURRENT RESIDENCE: queens, new york

appearance

HAIR: naturally blonde, but she dyes the tips pink every now and then

EYES: a bright, striking blue with flecks of green close to the center

HEIGHT: peyton stands at 4'9, meaning she is often the target of many height related jokes.

WEIGHT: peyton is not entirely underweight, coming in at 37 kg.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: » her captivating eyes
» her small size
» her fair, almost pale and creamy complexion
» her minimalistic tattoos
» a beauty spot close to the right side of her upper lip

BODY BUILD: peyton is naturally quite skinny. she has a very petite frame and over the years, with her thirst for adventure, she has managed to add a bit of muscle to her otherwise very thin body.

CLOTHING STYLE: peyton has a very bohemian style. she doesn't like dresses or skirts, but she adores psychedelic patterns and lace. she also tends to have a style that is somewhat soft grunge. examples »» [ ϟ ] [ ϟ ] [ ϟ ] [ ϟ ] [ ϟ ]

HEALTH AILMENTS: » She's been diagnosed with ADHD
» she suffers from insomnia occasionally
» she is also addicted to caffeine

abilities

MAGIC ABILITY: electrokinesis

POWER WEAKNESSES: » peyton's ability is highly influenced by her emotions. she often can't control i and even discovered it by accident, after a while of trying to convince herself that it was all a coincidence and that the electricity wasn't acting based on her actions.
» peyton often gets migraines when she tries to channel her power and make it work according to her will, since these are the early stages. she also gets nosebleeds from time to time, though only when she's controlling it or trying to.
» the bigger an electrical appliance, the harder it is to control/manipulate
» she has to concentrate very hard if she has an expected outcome while manipulating/controlling electricity or any electrical appliance
» contact with water while using her power could fry her.

persona

LIKES: adventure ϟ coffee ϟ running ϟ freedom ϟ spooking people ϟ nature ϟ animals ϟ horror movies ϟ winter ϟ classical rock ϟ adrenaline rushes ϟ darkness

DISLIKES: liars ϟ people that take the easy way out ϟ homophobes ϟ discrimination ϟ people that undermine her ϟ rules and having to obey them ϟ being told what to do ϟ cat calling

PERSONAL STRENGTHS: » intuitive
» intelligent
» agile
» independent
» not easily won over
» great at keeping secrets

PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: » irresponsible
» short tempered
» guarded
» reckless
» very blunt because she can't tell right from wrong often
» holds a grudge like no other

FEARS: » deep/open water
» not being able to protect people
» her father

SECRETS: » she ran away from home at 14 and during this period of living couch surfing, she became friends with the wrong crowd. she did a lot of shoplifting and other petty crimes. she picked up a lot of skills this way but ultimately she did it all to spite her father.
» during this period she also became something of an alcoholic. now she has replaced alcohol with coffee.

HABITS: » taps her fingers against various surfaces because she can't sit still
» she often bites her lower lip, especially when she's thinking. it bleeds a lot when she is lost in thought.
» she's constantly using curse words

PERSONALITY: [ smart ] - and by smart, peyton means street smart. she spent a lot of time on the streets and as a result, she does pretty well on her own, even in rough parts of town. she's full of wit and snark and she can use it if she ever finds reason to. though the wit comes naturally, lacing itself into just about every conversation she has.

[ impulsive ] - peyton has a tendency to do whatever comes to her mind first. it's not really something she decided on, but rather something caused by her ADHD. this often gets her into sticky situations as she rarely thinks of the consequences of her actions, though it has proved to be a good thing from time to time too.

[ outspoken ] - peyton is very up front and honest about the way she feels, most of the time. if she has a problem with you, she'll let you know. it's the same if she likes you or is fond of you. she likes to stand up for others and what she believes in. she's not one to keep quiet that much.

[ independent ] - peyton has never really had a mother figure and so from a young age, she has strived to make things work on her own, and she has achieved that. In fact, so much so, that she refuses to accept much help from other people. she has a lot of pride and thinks that not being able to do something is weak.

[ adventurous ] - peyton is an adventurous spirit at heart. she has a thirst for adrenaline and absolutely loves trying out new things and going to new places. in this way she is also very daring, usually not one to care much about her well being in such cases.

[ vivacious ] - peyton is a very lively person, always energetic and always the life of the party she's like a giant ball of energy that cannot be tamed. she's also very enthusiastic with the things she does and has often been told to have an infectious smile.

[ argumentative ] - peyton will never go down without a fight. if an argument has begun, she will keep at it till she comes out the victor, no matter what the topic up for debate is. this applies to physical fights as well. she is small but she can pack quite a punch. or a kick if need be.

[ cunning ] - peyton will go to extreme lengths to get what she wants, prove someone wrong or get some information. some would say she could get a little obsessed when it comes to mysteries she can't crack because she does anything possible to find out what she needs to know.

[ stubborn ] - peyton is quite stubborn and rarely relents or admits she's wrong. it can be very frustrating for others, and meeting someone as stubborn as she is, is probably a recipe for disaster.

THOUGHTS: "Well, initially I thought it was pretty cool. I still do, it's just hard at the same time. but when have i ever been one to shy away from a challenge?"

GOALS: "I don't really know yet. i don't tend to think much about the future. i'd rather live in the now."

HIDDEN DESIRES: » peyton is a little [okay not so little] vengeful, and she dreams of the day she can take out her anger on her father.
» she also wishes she could remember her mother, or at least find out something about her that isn't a lie
» peyton longs to do just about anything that would give her a good adrenaline rush

TABOOS: rape, any kind of abuse, discrimination

EXTRA: » peyton currently lives with an uncle from her mother's side -- she had five brothers, and also gave peyton four older brothers, however they all stay with her father. she is quite close with the second eldest of the lot, named parker.
» she can always be seen wearing an emerald ring around her index finger. it didn't belong to anyone, but all she knows is that the emerald was her mother's birth stone and so she got it, using slightly creative methods.

"blessed be."

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

THEME SONG
"I Have No Charm"
49b4d0a80dbb0dd185c0e30f505dd25e--blue-hair-black-hair-green-eyes-guy.jpg

NAME
:
Azh-ar-ae-us
Azarius Kaine
NICKNAMES:
Kane
BIRTH DATE:
April 18th
RACE:
(Witch)
"Witch is feminine, I would like to say warlock."
SEXUALITY:
Heterosexual
ETHNICITY:
Deep Prussian heritage
CURRENT RESIDENCE:
Hamburg, Germany

HAIR: Black
EYES: Blue
HEIGHT: 6'1" (Still growing)
WEIGHT:
416 Pounds
(Muscle and Bone Density)
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Scars across his chest and one on his back.
Eyes are a very bright blue.
BODY BUILD:
Toned, appearance is deceiving.
CLOTHING STYLE:
Loose, Sometimes eccentric and rarely matching.
HEALTH AILMENTS:
None

MAGIC ABILITY:
Viral Replication (Self)

POWER WEAKNESSES:
Extreme Cold
Extreme Heat
Acid
FOOD- Has to keep eating almost constantly... or consume something.

Nature
Musical Instruments
Reading
Art- Gourd Carving/Wood Carving and burning
Toxicology

DISLIKES:
Below Freezing temperatures (For now)
Obnoxious Individuals
Blaring music on a phone without earbuds when you know everyone else can hear it.

PERSONAL STRENGTHS:
Physical Peak:
Through the Viral Replication of his 'cells' he is constantly at peak human condition. The virus's keep his body at its highest level without the need to exercise. But, their constant action burns calories at a heightened rate.
Orienteering
Knowledge of plants including what's safe to eat and what isn't, what may be good for medicinal use as well as what to avoid.
Amazing Chef, immense Culinary knowledge.

PERSONAL WEAKNESSES:
Extreme Hunger
Stubborn
Insomniac
Dense (Physical)-
While appearing light, Azarius is quite heavy. In Fact, it is unlikely anyone could pick him up alone.)

Dense (Mentally)-
While exhibiting high levels of intelligence there are just some things he can not come to terms with or understand. Certain jokes will fly over his head so fast it'll take his hairline back.

Minor Social Awkwardness- Due to the fact he doesn't quite comprehend certain things. Or, the fact he just doesn't care.

FEARS:
Drowning
Clowns (Wont Admit It, but it was IT that messed him up.)
Unstable surfaces
Deep water
Fear of Extreme Heat

SECRETS:
He constantly wants to try eating wood.
Steals lighters like clockwork. Does it without thought and has a massive collection. (His fear of Fire)
Deep fascination bordering obsession with Viral strains and diseases.

HABITS:
Pacing
Whittling
Checking his pockets more than twice.
Organizes things based on chronological sequence rather than style, color, item or size. (Means his room is a very interesting place. Blue or Red Pill?)
PERSONALITY:
Quirky
Stubborn
Informed
Gullible
Insatiable Eater
Learned
Sarcastic
Unforgiving

THOUGHTS:
"Who thought I would end up being a gifted magical user. Who could have thought ontop of that I couldn't use anything. But, I am a magical user. Isn't that something?"
GOALS: "Since I can't do much, why don't we start with the first step, than the next until we can get to a jog. Then, I will revisit this."
HIDDEN DESIRES:
"All the time when I get hungry, I open my backpack but look around. This one time I saw a bench and I thought "I bet I could eat that bench." While it was funny, some part of me... perhaps I truly wanted to eat the bench... like a Phagocyte."
TABOOS:
Smoking (Tobacco)
Anything NazI related.
Unconsenting action.

EXTRA:
He will eat grass if there is nothing else to eat around as well as bark and roots.

Habitual Lighter Stealer (He doesn't Smoke. He just takes them without thinking.)

His Scars are linked it his power's revealing.

"Blessed Be"

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
here we go! another one on the way but here is my first character :3 i didn't know if we had to request for the cupid-witches so let me know if that's okay or not and if everything else in general is alright! also, i know you mentioned electrokinesis among the power list, but i thought of making it a little less OP like the page describes it to be and not involving lightning. so in the initial stages it would just be like making a toaster malfunction or lights in places to flicker, and eventually the power would grwo stronger. if that's a problem though, i can change it!

fDh77qG.jpg

ca637qR.jpg

nWzkffM.jpg

Y5hAj4Y.jpg

peyton de piero
"i have no charm. but i do have wit and that's enough."
basics

NAME: peyton siena de piero

NICKNAMES: toni ϟ short stuff ϟ payter-gator [she will probably kill you]

BIRTH DATE: november 7th

RACE: cupid-witch

SEXUALITY: heterosexual

ETHNICITY: she's kind of a mutt. she has primarily italian blood but she also has scottish, german and dutch roots.

CURRENT RESIDENCE: queens, new york

appearance

HAIR: naturally blonde, but she dyes the tips pink every now and then

EYES: a bright, striking blue with flecks of green close to the center

HEIGHT: peyton stands at 4'9, meaning she is often the target of many height related jokes.

WEIGHT: peyton is not entirely underweight, coming in at 37 kg.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: » her captivating eyes
» her small size
» her fair, almost pale and creamy complexion
» her minimalistic tattoos
» a beauty spot close to the right side of her upper lip

BODY BUILD: peyton is naturally quite skinny. she has a very petite frame and over the years, with her thirst for adventure, she has managed to add a bit of muscle to her otherwise very thin body.

CLOTHING STYLE: peyton has a very bohemian style. she doesn't like dresses or skirts, but she adores psychedelic patterns and lace. she also tends to have a style that is somewhat soft grunge. examples »» [ ϟ ] [ ϟ ] [ ϟ ] [ ϟ ] [ ϟ ]

HEALTH AILMENTS: » She's been diagnosed with ADHD
» she suffers from insomnia occasionally
» she is also addicted to caffeine

abilities

MAGIC ABILITY: electrokinesis

POWER WEAKNESSES: » peyton's ability is highly influenced by her emotions. she often can't control i and even discovered it by accident, after a while of trying to convince herself that it was all a coincidence and that the electricity wasn't acting based on her actions.
» peyton often gets migraines when she tries to channel her power and make it work according to her will, since these are the early stages. she also gets nosebleeds from time to time, though only when she's controlling it or trying to.
» the bigger an electrical appliance, the harder it is to control/manipulate
» she has to concentrate very hard if she has an expected outcome while manipulating/controlling electricity or any electrical appliance
» contact with water while using her power could fry her.

persona

LIKES: adventure ϟ coffee ϟ running ϟ freedom ϟ spooking people ϟ nature ϟ animals ϟ horror movies ϟ winter ϟ classical rock ϟ adrenaline rushes ϟ darkness

DISLIKES: liars ϟ people that take the easy way out ϟ homophobes ϟ discrimination ϟ people that undermine her ϟ rules and having to obey them ϟ being told what to do ϟ cat calling

PERSONAL STRENGTHS: » intuitive
» intelligent
» agile
» independent
» not easily won over
» great at keeping secrets

PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: » irresponsible
» short tempered
» guarded
» reckless
» very blunt because she can't tell right from wrong often
» holds a grudge like no other

FEARS: » deep/open water
» not being able to protect people
» her father

SECRETS: » she ran away from home at 14 and during this period of living couch surfing, she became friends with the wrong crowd. she did a lot of shoplifting and other petty crimes. she picked up a lot of skills this way but ultimately she did it all to spite her father.
» during this period she also became something of an alcoholic. now she has replaced alcohol with coffee.

HABITS: » taps her fingers against various surfaces because she can't sit still
» she often bites her lower lip, especially when she's thinking. it bleeds a lot when she is lost in thought.
» she's constantly using curse words

PERSONALITY: [ smart ] - and by smart, peyton means street smart. she spent a lot of time on the streets and as a result, she does pretty well on her own, even in rough parts of town. she's full of wit and snark and she can use it if she ever finds reason to. though the wit comes naturally, lacing itself into just about every conversation she has.

[ impulsive ] - peyton has a tendency to do whatever comes to her mind first. it's not really something she decided on, but rather something caused by her ADHD. this often gets her into sticky situations as she rarely thinks of the consequences of her actions, though it has proved to be a good thing from time to time too.

[ outspoken ] - peyton is very up front and honest about the way she feels, most of the time. if she has a problem with you, she'll let you know. it's the same if she likes you or is fond of you. she likes to stand up for others and what she believes in. she's not one to keep quiet that much.

[ independent ] - peyton has never really had a mother figure and so from a young age, she has strived to make things work on her own, and she has achieved that. In fact, so much so, that she refuses to accept much help from other people. she has a lot of pride and thinks that not being able to do something is weak.

[ adventurous ] - peyton is an adventurous spirit at heart. she has a thirst for adrenaline and absolutely loves trying out new things and going to new places. in this way she is also very daring, usually not one to care much about her well being in such cases.

[ vivacious ] - peyton is a very lively person, always energetic and always the life of the party she's like a giant ball of energy that cannot be tamed. she's also very enthusiastic with the things she does and has often been told to have an infectious smile.

[ argumentative ] - peyton will never go down without a fight. if an argument has begun, she will keep at it till she comes out the victor, no matter what the topic up for debate is. this applies to physical fights as well. she is small but she can pack quite a punch. or a kick if need be.

[ cunning ] - peyton will go to extreme lengths to get what she wants, prove someone wrong or get some information. some would say she could get a little obsessed when it comes to mysteries she can't crack because she does anything possible to find out what she needs to know.

[ stubborn ] - peyton is quite stubborn and rarely relents or admits she's wrong. it can be very frustrating for others, and meeting someone as stubborn as she is, is probably a recipe for disaster.

THOUGHTS: "Well, initially I thought it was pretty cool. I still do, it's just hard at the same time. but when have i ever been one to shy away from a challenge?"

GOALS: "I don't really know yet. i don't tend to think much about the future. i'd rather live in the now."

HIDDEN DESIRES: » peyton is a little [okay not so little] vengeful, and she dreams of the day she can take out her anger on her father.
» she also wishes she could remember her mother, or at least find out something about her that isn't a lie
» peyton longs to do just about anything that would give her a good adrenaline rush

TABOOS: rape, any kind of abuse, discrimination

EXTRA: » peyton currently lives with an uncle from her mother's side -- she had five brothers, and also gave peyton four older brothers, however they all stay with her father. she is quite close with the second eldest of the lot, named parker.
» she can always be seen wearing an emerald ring around her index finger. it didn't belong to anyone, but all she knows is that the emerald was her mother's birth stone and so she got it, using slightly creative methods.

"blessed be."
Oh no was talking about Advanced Electrokinesis lol, regular Electrokinesis is perfectly fine as a First Power lol. And I like Peyton a lot. I could see her not taking Artist's sarcastic and rude comments XD.

Accepted

• Love
Reactions: winnie
@Angelic Fusion Okay, this realm Witch is meant for both female and male good magic users and Warlock is meant for a evil magic user. So if your guy goes around saying he's a warlock and not a witch, he'll be kicked from the school or worst so yeah so you know. Azariuz can think Warlock is a male witch, but it's not. It's the evil magic user. The only one that is a Warlock or half warlock is my guy. Let me know when your char has his taboos then will look over cs again.

Yeah, I know that @Justin he just views it differently. He may eventually just call himself something else entirely as he develops. I also added the Taboos.

Oh no was talking about Advanced Electrokinesis lol, regular Electrokinesis is perfectly fine as a First Power lol. And I like Peyton a lot. I could see her not taking Artist's sarcastic and rude comments XD.

Accepted
Oooh okay, awesome, thank you! And I can make another character right?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: winnie
@Justin (tagging you have never been easier before xD) I finished her, though, I had to change her FC. Anyway, if you need me to change, add or take away anything I can do so.

WctSdft.png

"I have no charm."

b a s i c s

NAME: Victoria (ZhenZhen) Yang
NICKNAMES: Vee or Vicky
BIRTH DATE: December 11th
RACE: Asian-American
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
ETHNICITY: Chinese
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Francisco, California

a p p e a r a n c e

HAIR: Vicky's hair is a dark deep brown, appearing black most of the time. It's fine and long, almost surpassing her waist.She usually keeps it come and loos.
EYES: Almond shaped and dark brown.
HEIGHT: Vicky is a shorty, barely standing 5'0".
WEIGHT: 82lbs, she's a tiny thing.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Her pale and practically flawless skin. Her long fine hair. Her almond eyes. And small and short figure. Lastly, she has a beauty mark on her face.
BODY BUILD: She has a petite frame, slim and small like her height, but lacks many curves.
CLOTHING STYLE: Her sense of style is pretty simple. She mostly wears jeans and simple t-shirts because her aunt and uncle barely buy her anything to wear. Though, she does likes dresses and skirts. Still, she somehow manages to be colorful and stylish.
HEALTH AILMENTS: PTSD, she has a stuttering problem and asthma

m a g i c

MAGIC ABILITY: Astral Manipulation - The user can create, shape and manipulate astral energy.
POWER WEAKNESSES: 1. For starters, Vicky is not completely aware of her powers. She only has a sense that it is there. Therefore, she has zero to no control over her abilities let alone know how to use it to her advantage.
2. There is only two aspects of this power that has been used before, without her knowing of course. One, Astral projecting and harnessing the astral energy so that it actually takes shape. And these two powers have plenty weaknesses listed below.
3. With her astral projection, her body is essentially dead/in a coma and thus very vulnerable during astral projection. Meaning, she could be possessed by spirits, if killed she'll be stuck in astral form and if her body is hurt as soon as she returns to it she'll feel all the pain. Also, being out of her body too long will hurt her body. Since she's practically a ghost in this form, she is unaffected by the physical world. She can't lift objects, simply phases through them.
4. With her harnessing the astral energy it's basically psychic energy there are many things limitations and errors that go along with that. Firstly, she doesn't have control on this ability just as she doesn't her other abilities. And she isn't immune to this energy either, it can hurt her just as badly as others and she has hurt herself more with it. Using too much of it will leave her wounded and exhausted, so much so she could lose consciousness or go into a coma for days before waking up and recharged, this still her energy after all.Using too much energy at once can hurt her badly as well. And any involuntary action or release can cause a constant stream which she will have no control over. She can not control how much of it she uses. Because of her lack of control, she has a hard time making any constructs and maintaining them. Even when she makes constructs they are breakable if her will is weak or her opponent is stronger. And if she loses consciousness those constructs will deplete too.
5. Her emotions are also one of her biggest weaknesses. They are too tied into her abilities, mainly her energy aspect of it. Her powers flip out of her control when she loses it, her rage. And things get chaotic.
6. This should be obvious by now, but she has to focus. Distractions will screw her up and she hasn't had any training of the sort to multitask.

p e r s o n a l

LIKES: Pastries. Noodles. Horror Movies. Flowers. Plants. Sweet scents. Candles. Books. Horror Movies. Children Movies. Musicals. Piano. Adventure. Clothes. Dancing. Laughter. Sarcasm. Being right. Animals. Cats. Her hair. BBC. Kpop. Foreign Media. The Stars. Cozy blankets. Warm beverages. Reading. Loyalty. Listening to Music. Cooking. Hiking. Sketching. Painting. Art. Photography.
DISLIKES: Her accent(She cannot stand it). Know-it-alls. Vanilla. Bigots. Racists. Idiots. The Summer. Alchohol. Cigarettes. Talking. Nosy people. Loud Noise. Her sicknesses.
PERSONAL STRENGTHS: Hardworking
Honest
Clever
Resourceful
Intellectual

PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: Reserved
Distant
Secretive
Self-sacrificial
Pushover

FEARS: Being abandoned, The dark.
SECRETS: She doesn't want to accept the fact that her mother abandoned her as a child when she remarried. She believes her mother will come back for her.
Her fear of the dark is another secret she keeps to herself.
She has been picked on for her Chinese accent relentlessly.
She still struggles when it comes to reading and writing English.
She once suffered from kleptomania
She had committed vandalism once

HABITS:
PERSONALITY:
+Kind
+Helpful
+Loyal
+Stategist
+Protective
+Determined
-Independent
-Quiet
-Introverted
-Shy
-Rude
-Possessive
-Sassy
-Cynical

THOUGHTS: "It sounds impossible, but, I also thought my life getting any more interesting was too until recently. So, what, are we like going to go to Hogwarts?"
GOALS: "My own room would be nice ... maybe my family too."
HIDDEN DESIRES: She sometimes wishes her aunt and uncle would disappear or lost everything important to them.
She wants to get back at her mother's new husband and she hates her half-siblings

TABOOS: Abandonment of family, your child
Neglecting and abusing children
Using others to your own advantage

EXTRA: Her greatest skills lie in cooking, playing piano and sketching. She has way too much spare time with having zero friends.
Be Blessed

• Bucket of Rainbows
WIP

View attachment 148598
THEME SONG
NAME:
Aria Morelle
NICKNAMES:
none
BIRTH DATE:
October 31st
RACE:
Witch
SEXUALITY:
Heterosexual
ETHNICITY:
Irish
CURRENT RESIDENCE:
Belfast, Ireland
HAIR:
Black
EYES:
Green
HEIGHT:
5'7
WEIGHT:
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
sharp green eyes has tattoo on her wrist and shoulder wrist is a spider web shoulder is a skull and cross bones
BODY BUILD:
Toned but not built
CLOTHING STYLE:
View attachment 148655
HEALTH AILMENTS:
None
MAGIC ABILITY: Necromancy but the strongest ability is
Death Inducement: The power to cause death, either instantly or after certain time.
POWER WEAKNESSES:
Can't always control it when she is upset
Plants seem to die at her touch
Dark thoughts and depression seem to bring out the power the most.

LIKES: poetry, writing,cemeterys the dead, darkness, fog, cold, candle light, music, Playing the piano and violin, watching horror films, horse back riding, swimming, working out, photography and drawing and photo shop.
DISLIKES: stupidity summer, warm weather, kid shows, people being petty, disloyalty, and dishonor
PERSONAL STRENGTHS: smarts with a and knowledge of plants and animals
PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: Pride and Ego
FEARS: touching and killing someone by accident
Someone turning her in for her powers.
SECRETS: has a fascination with the dead
Finds beauty in dead things and scary things
HABITS: bites her bottom lip when nervous or upset
Fiddles with her hair when she is flirting or talking to a male.
PERSONALITY: Sarcastic, standoffish, small temper, a bit cold towards new people, can be quite and reserved when a bit emotionalsmart,daring, bold, funny, witty, and adventurous
THOUGHTS: She loves being a witch and wouldn't have it any other way.
GOALS: control over her power and bit of a normal life or as normal a life as a witch can have.
HIDDEN DESIRES: See what it is like to rise someone from the dead or speak with a spirit or even have a conversation with a demon.
TABOOS: cruelty to animals and many beings in general, this includes plants.
EXTRA: [ Anything else you want or need to add ]​
I know I said she can have Necromancy but for now, make sure she can't instantly cause death. Pain yes, but like a pinch or something, no instant death. Maybe to plants but no humans, demons or living creatures for now.

Also Plants seem to die at her touch not really a weakness if it's part of her power's strength.

@~Dark Disney~ Also can you check the cs over, spell check and missed a few of these , and also, can you use Capital Letters for the beginning of each section of the cs.

THEME SONG
12918452_1700477616876585_429059926_n.jpg

NAME
:
Katalina Maronov
NICKNAMES:
Kat
BIRTH DATE:
August 7th
RACE:
Witch
SEXUALITY:
Bi-Sexual
ETHNICITY:
Russian

CURRENT RESIDENCE:
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

HAIR:
White
EYES:
Green
HEIGHT:
5'10"
WEIGHT:

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Height
Hair Color
Scars on her neck.

BODY BUILD:
Lithe

CLOTHING STYLE:
To say that her style of clothing is diverse is to not give it justice. Her style reflects her mood for that day and with enough of an assortment of clothes she is able to change her clothes to suit her mood.

HEALTH AILMENTS:
Blurred Vision- Can only see up to five feet without glasses. Everything else is blurry.
Pounding Headaches- Often deals with horrible headaches.

MAGIC ABILITY:
Resonance Manipulation
First Ability
Volume Manipulation/Amplification
No longer needing an amplifier Katalina can now play music on her guitar as if she was hooked up. Ranging from high to low she is able to change the volume of the noise she makes.
POWER WEAKNESSES:
Limited Frequencies (For Now)
No vibrations, no noise, no ability.
Need to be Self Made. (She can't use ambient noise on its own yet.)
Requires a medium... Ex-Her Instrument (Or some way to make noise. She can't use her voice yet.)
Magical Muting

Soccer
Purple
Monty Python
Challenges
Chicken Fingers
Dr. Who

DISLIKES:
Raw Fish (Sushi)
Undercooked food
AutoTune
Color Red
Being Lied to
Treated Like a Child
Being underestimated.

PERSONAL STRENGTHS:
Can play a multitude of string instruments with relative ease.
Organized
Analytic
Music Theory

PERSONAL WEAKNESSES:
Near blind (NEEDS her glasses.)
Emotionally Cold
Extreme difficulty expressing herself without using her music.

FEARS:
The Dark
Losing her Glasses
Being unable to play music.

SECRETS:
Was homeless for a good portion of her youth.
Plays in a rather famous band. Luckily, they don't go live much at all.. and when they do it's way different. (They don't show who they are.)

HABITS:
Tapping her foot to whatever noise seems to produce a rhythm or beat.
Constantly plays with her hair.
Keeping the air conditioner on all the time.
Sings in the shower.

PERSONALITY:
Direct
Fun-Loving
Untethered
Short Temper
Rhythmic
Caring
Depressive tendencies
Anxiety

THOUGHTS:
"There has always been magic, every note, chord and voice ever given sound. It just happens I can do a little more."
GOALS:
"Well, I don't know where I want to go. I don't even know where to begin, but practice makes perfect."
HIDDEN DESIRES:
"I've broken glass with my voice before, but could I do it to more than that?"
TABOOS:
Rape
Being touched without knowing
Parental Harassment

EXTRA:
Basing her music on Joe Satriani

• Bucket of Rainbows

[bg=#000000]

I XXH A V E XXN O XXC H A R M.

i5n84yC.jpg

× H O L L I S / M O N R O E / H A L S T E A D /
AKA "HOLLY" xxx 17 Y.O. xxx MAR 21 xxx CISGENDER FEMALE xxx WITCHxxx
HETEROSEXUAL xxx CAUCASIAN AMERICAN xxx FORT WORTH, TX

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx P H Y S I C A L ! !
xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxHAIR DESCRIPTION SHOULDER-LENGTH, FALLS INTO SOFT RINGLETS, A BLEND OF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CHOCOLATE BROWN & CARAMEL BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS.

xxxEYE DESCRIPTION ROUND, HONEY.

xxxHEIGHT 161 CM (5' 3").

xxxWEIGHT 65.8 KG (145 LBS).

xxxDISTINGUISHING FEATURES NOT APPLICABLE.

xxxBODY BUILD MEDIUM-FRAMED, ON THE CHUBBIER SIDE.

xxxCLOTHING STYLE FLATTERING // TAILORED.

xxxHEALTH AILMENTS NOT APPLICABLE.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxx S O R C E R Y ! !
xxxMAGIC ABILITY EARTH-BENDING.

xxxPOWER WEAKNESSES USER MAY ONLY EARTH-BEND VIA LIFE EARTH
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MANIPULATION (FOR NOW).
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx USER MAY CREATE GOLEMS RANGING FROM HEIGHTS OF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1 FOOT (30.48 CM) TO 2 FEET (60.96 CM) DEPENDING ON THE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAVAILABLE RESOURCES.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GOLEMS ARE FREE-WILLED, INCAPABLE OF COMBAT & ARE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOBLIVIOUS TO THE COMMANDS OF THE USER.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AFOREMENTIONED GOLEMS WILL DECAY OVER THE COURSE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx OF ONE MINUTE BASED ON THE MATERIAL BUILT FROM.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx USER IS INCAPABLE OF UTILISING POWERS WHILE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEXPERIENCING NEGATIVE EMOTIONS.

xxx L I K E S ! !
xxxTHE CRACKLE OF A ROARING FIREPLACE.

xxxHITTING A BULL'S-EYE.

xxxTHE ATMOSPHERE OF THE COUNTRYSIDE.

xxxSTEAMING COFFEE (SWEETENED WITH MILK, CREAM, & A GENEROUS DRIZZLING OF
xxxxx CANE SYRUP).

xxxHOMEMADE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE.

xxxSLOBBERY DOG KISSES ON HER CHEEKS.

xxx D I S L I K E S ! !
xxxLATE-NIGHT SOAP OPERAS.

xxx BOW STRINGS SNAPPING.

xxxTHUNDEROUS RAIN STORMS.

xxxTHE COLOUR PURPLE.

xxxLUKEWARM COFFEE.

xxxBROWN M&M'S.

xxx F E A R S! !
xxxARACHNOPHOBIA (FEAR OF SPIDERS).

xxx S E C R E T S! !
xxxWAS THE VICTIM OF SEXUAL ASSAULT AT THE AGE OF FOURTEEN BY HER
xxxxx PATERNAL UNCLE.

xxxTRIED PIERCING HER EARS BY HERSELF IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, FAILED MISERABLY.

xxxxx NOW HAS A MINUTE SCAR ON HER LEFT EAR LOBE.

xxx H A B I T S! !
xxxCHEWS ON HER BOTTOM LIP WHILE IN DEEP THOUGHT.

xxxBITES ON THE SKIN AROUND HER THUMBNAIL.

xxxWEARS A ROSARY AROUND HER NECK.

xxx S T R E N G T H S ! !
xxxVAST KNOWLEDGE OF FLORA & FAUNA.

xxxEXCEPTIONAL HAND-EYE COORDINATION.

xxxMAKES AN EXCELLENT ICED SWEET TEA.

xxx W E A K N E S S E S ! !
xxxCAN NEVER TAKE, "NO" FOR AN ANSWER.

xxx NOT A RISK-TAKER IN ANY WAY.[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows

[bg=#000000]

I XXH A V E XXN O XXC H A R M.

i5n84yC.jpg

× H O L L I S / M O N R O E / H A L S T E A D /
AKA "HOLLY" xxx 17 Y.O. xxx MAR 21 xxx CISGENDER FEMALE xxx WITCHxxx
HETEROSEXUAL xxx CAUCASIAN AMERICAN xxx FORT WORTH, TX

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx P H Y S I C A L ! !
xxxHAIR DESCRIPTION SHOULDER-LENGTH, FALLS INTO SOFT RINGLETS, A BLEND OF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CHOCOLATE BROWN & CARAMEL BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS.

xxxEYE DESCRIPTION ROUND, HONEY.

xxxHEIGHT 161 CM (5' 3").

xxxWEIGHT 62.1 KG (137 LBS).

xxxDISTINGUISHING FEATURES NOT APPLICABLE.

xxxBODY BUILD MEDIUM-FRAMED, ON THE CHUBBIER SIDE.

xxxCLOTHING STYLE FLATTERING // TAILORED.

xxxHEALTH AILMENTS NOT APPLICABLE.

xxx S O R C E R Y ! !
xxxMAGIC ABILITY EARTH-BENDING.

xxxPOWER WEAKNESSES USER MAY ONLY EARTH-BEND VIA LIFE EARTH
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MANIPULATION (FOR NOW).
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx USER MAY CREATE GOLEMS RANGING FROM HEIGHTS OF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1 FOOT (30.48 CM) TO 2 FEET (60.96 CM) DEPENDING ON THE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAVAILABLE RESOURCES.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GOLEMS ARE FREE-WILLED, INCAPABLE OF COMBAT & ARE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOBLIVIOUS TO THE COMMANDS OF THE USER.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AFOREMENTIONED GOLEMS WILL DECAY OVER THE COURSE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx OF FIFTEEN MINUTES BASED ON THE MATERIAL BUILT FROM.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx USER IS INCAPABLE OF UTILISING POWERS WHILE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEXPERIENCING NEGATIVE EMOTIONS.

xxx L I K E S ! !

xxxTHE CRACKLE OF A ROARING FIREPLACE.

xxxHITTING A BULL'S-EYE.

xxxTHE ATMOSPHERE OF THE COUNTRYSIDE.

xxxSTEAMING COFFEE (SWEETENED WITH MILK, CREAM, & A GENEROUS DRIZZLING OF
xxxxx CANE SYRUP).

xxxHOMEMADE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE.

xxxSLOBBERY DOG KISSES ON HER CHEEKS.

xxx D I S L I K E S ! !
xxxLATE-NIGHT SOAP OPERAS.

xxx BOW STRINGS SNAPPING.

xxxTHUNDEROUS RAIN STORMS.

xxxTHE COLOUR PURPLE.

xxxLUKEWARM COFFEE.

xxxBROWN M&M'S.

xxx F E A R S! !

xxxARACHNOPHOBIA (FEAR OF SPIDERS).

xxx S E C R E T S! !

xxxWAS THE VICTIM OF SEXUAL ASSAULT AT THE AGE OF FOURTEEN BY HER
xxxxx PATERNAL UNCLE.

xxxTRIED PIERCING HER EARS BY HERSELF IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, FAILED MISERABLY.

xxxxx NOW HAS A MINUTE SCAR ON HER LEFT EAR LOBE.

xxx H A B I T S! !
xxxCHEWS ON HER BOTTOM LIP WHILE DEEP IN THOUGHT.

xxxBITES ON THE SKIN AROUND HER THUMBNAIL.

xxxWEARS A ROSARY AROUND HER NECK.

xxx S T R E N G T H S ! !

xxxVAST KNOWLEDGE OF FLORA & FAUNA.

xxxEXCEPTIONAL HAND-EYE COORDINATION.

xxxMAKES AN EXCELLENT ICED SWEET TEA.

xxx W E A K N E S S E S ! !
xxxCAN NEVER TAKE, "NO" FOR AN ANSWER.

xxx NOT A RISK-TAKER IN ANY WAY.

xxxDOESN'T TAKE NEW ENVIRONMENTS QUITE WELL.

xxx P E R S O N A L I T Y ! !

xxxNARROW-MINDED & OBSTINATE.

xxxxx When Hollis refuses to do something, you can ensure that she means it. Growing up
xxxxx pampered in a farmhouse in more affluent parts of town, her parents lacked the heart to
xxxxx give her Hollis nothing more than the best. She's grown to be accustomed to the same

xxxxx old, same old. Any fluctuation is going to warrant a disapproving head shake.

xxxOUTGOING & COMPASSIONATE.

xxxxx If you're able to get pass the nuisance that is Hollis' beliefs, the altruism and benevolence
xxxxx that is her nature will immediately compensate for the former. She genuinely wishes well,
xxxxx and doesn't have the courage to bring any harm to others. Content to lend a helping hand,
xxxxx you can count on Hollis to get the job done for you, in whatever means she can.

xxxRELIGIOUS & DOGMATIC
xxxxx Hollis holds her beliefs firmly, and finds that any other way of life is, to a certain extent,
xxxxx unreasonable and the false way to lead one's existence. She does not question the rules
xxxxx that she is to follow. Hollis holds the notion that it is far less troublesome to merely abide to
xxxxx them compared to being doubtful.

xxx C H A R A C T E R ! !
xxxTHOUGHTS"THIS AIN'T NO PLACE FOR A GIRL LIKE ME."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Hollis carries the notion that The School of Magic is some sort of purgatory
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as punishment for her sins, though she dearly hopes that it isn't -

xxxGOALS "LORD KNOWS KNOW HOW I GOT HERE, BUT I DON'T TRUST THESE BLACK
xxxxxxxxxxxxx MAGIC FOLK.
"
xxxxxxxxxxxx- Unsure, though is hesitant about the whole ordeal, would avoid participating in such odd
xxxxxxxxxxxxx activities at any given opportunity, for now -

xxxHIDDEN DESIRES "OH DARLIN', HAVE YOU NO MANNERS?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- The thought has never crossed Hollis' mind, though she wouldn't mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtaking off her purity ring; girls can't wait that long, can they? -

xxxTABOOS "DEAR LORD, YOU SURE ARE A CURIOUS ONE."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx(RAPE, INCEST).
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

B L E S S E D XXB E.

[/bg]
Once again the time thing. Have to be at least a minute. They are new to their powers. I know how Golems work so a few seconds won't work, but for now she can only have stay stable for a minute, until she grows her powers.

• Thank You
Reactions: Prissy
I know I said she can have Necromancy but for now, make sure she can't instantly cause death. Pain yes, but like a pinch or something, no instant death. Maybe to plants but no humans, demons or living creatures for now.

Also Plants seem to die at her touch not really a weakness if it's part of her power's strength.
Fixed power and weakness

Fixed power and weakness
I'm sorry, but your char just doesn't go with the standards that I want for the rp. Just little detailed and not a lot there. Going to have to deny that character and just a no.

Status
Not open for further replies.