• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Who was your Favorite Charmed One?

• Prue Halliwell

• Piper Halliwell

• Phoebe Halliwell

• Paige Matthews

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am magic, don't you know this already lol.

And no, it's based on the concept more than the show so just know about witches using magic to fight evil so that's all really lol. And a few links to the charmed wiki will get you info if you need^^ or ask me.
Well then, count me in! :D <3

• Love
Reactions: Justin
*cries* You thought of me Jujubee

I am interested in this so very much intersted

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Justin
Sorcha Rose Brair
"I have no charm."
MROBBIE2.jpg

THEME SONG
NAME:

Sorcha Rose Briar
NICKNAMES:
Scorch, Ro
BIRTH DATE:
October 21
RACE:
Cupid-Witch
SEXUALITY:
Bisexual
ETHNICITY:
Irish American
CURRENT RESIDENCE:
San Antonio, Texas
HAIR:
Blonde
EYES:
Sapphire Blue
HEIGHT:
5'6''
WEIGHT:
146lbs
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Her eyes
BODY BUILD:
Slim yet curvy
CLOTHING STYLE:
Mostly jeans, shorts and Tees, she can however get dressy when she wants to be.
HEALTH AILMENTS:
None
MAGIC ABILITY:
Elemental Manipulation
POWER WEAKNESSES:
Can only access air at the moment (thinks its the only one she has)
Can only manipulate it for about 10 seconds at a time
Limited to shields right now

Storms
Animals
Food
Being alone
Magic(the idea of it)
Discovering new things
Swimming
Climbing trees
Internet
Reading
Painting

DISLIKES:
Being inside all the time
Lying
Bullies
Being treated like an outsider
Crying(for any emotion)
Showing her emotions

PERSONAL STRENGTHS:
1. Can think of a solution to most problems
2. Believes in people
3. Knows ASL and ISL

PERSONAL WEAKNESSES:
1. Judgemental of everyone
2. Klutz like you wouldn't believe
3. Manipulative when she wants something
4. Mute

FEARS:
Failing herself
Not mastering her abilities

SECRETS:
She is adopted
She discovered her ability by accident

HABITS:
Bites her nails
Twirls her hair
fiddles with her fingers
Bites her lip when nervous

PERSONALITY:
+Intelligent
+Confident
+Patient
+Resourceful
+Creative
+Sweet
+Observant
-Submissive
-Cunning
-Clumbsy
-Possessive
-Quirky
-Shy

THOUGHTS:
"
It would be nice if that existed... maybe I would actually fit in." She wrote down in elegant script
GOALS:
"
I hope to do some good in the world... make things easier for people like us. I do want to be a mother when the time comes. I want to make sure my kids live in a place where they are accepted." She added
HIDDEN DESIRES:
She hesitated her pen on her paper before writing, "
I wanna watch the light drain from someone's eyes... just once."
TABOOS:
Her pen scribbled over the paper a short list,
"
Rape, child/animal abuse or abandonment, Abusive and controlling people."
EXTRA:

Recently Sorcha discovered her power but a pure accident. She was walking down the stairs when her cat rushed passed her causing her to lose her footing on the wooden stairs and she tumbled down the stairs. However, things would have become nasty if she didn't throw her arms in front of her creating an air shield cushion that stopped her about six inches from the floor. After a few seconds the shield disappeared and her hands connected with the floor rather than her face.
- She had been left when she was little on the stairs of a house in Austin, TX, she was only a few months old and the only thing with her was a necklace which she never takes off.

tumblr_inline_nm1pog4A191rifr4k.gif

tumblr_inline_nm1po59LqE1rifr4k.gif

"Blessed Be."

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
⌊Malia Long⌉
I have no charm (NEEDS FINISHED)
NICKNAME Lia
AGE 17
POWER
  • Petrification orbing- the ability to turn something to stone through the use of orbs.
▪ General

BIRTH DATE: August 1st
RACE: Whitelighter-Witch
SEXUALITY: Bi-sexual
ETHNICITY: Polynesian-Chinese-American
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Honolulu, Hawaii
HEALTH AILMENTS: Allergy to Cashews
▪ Appearance

HEIGHT 5'2"
WEIGHT 116 lbs
HAIR Nautrally brunette, but parts are lightened to a lighter brown color
EYES Brown
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Plump lips, Glass Skin
BODY BUILD: Slim
CLOTHING STYLE: Everyday 1, Everyday 2.

▪ Personality

PERSONALITY:
+Independent
+Optismistic
+Thoughtful
+Determined
+Charming
+Passionate
- Stubborn
- Rebellious
- Secretive
- Blunt
- Perfectionist

▪ powers

MAGIC ABILITY: Petrification orbing- the ability to turn things to stone through the use of orbs
POWER WEAKNESSES:
  1. Can only petrify a small parts of a larger whole or small objects.
  2. Effects of petrification are not permanent.
  3. Sometimes petrification can go wrong, and the wrong item or part be petrified.
THOUGHTS: "When I was younger, I always wanted to be a witch or have powers. It was like the dream to have powers. Now that I have them, I realize there is a lot more to them than I expected. I can't tell anyone, and my adoptive parents don't even know. It's hard having this secret that I have to hide from my adoptive parents. Though I still think that magic is pretty cool and the people I have been meeting are pretty awesome."

GOALS: "Make a difference. Damn, that's probably been heard a lot now that I think of it."
▪ attributes

LIKES: Books, Writing, Art, Comic Books, Reading, Supernatural stuff, Horror movies, The Avengers, Marvel Comics, Peach Rings, Spicy food, Skateboarding, Learning new things, Magic, Parties, Adventures, Swimming with the Sharks, Surfing, Violin music, Baking, Cars, Old shows like I Love Lucy
DISLIKES: Country Music, Nursing homes, The smell of Death, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cashews, Liars, Cheaters, Backstabbers, Going to Church, Being told not to do something, Being grounded.
PERSONAL STRENGTHS:
  • Staying committed.
  • Staying Loyal.
  • Being observant of her surroundings.
  • Quick Thinker.
PERSONAL WEAKNESSES:
  • Doesn't like rules very much.
  • Tends to put her foot in her mouth.
  • Hates talking in front of crowds.
FEARS:
  • Spiders
  • Clowns
  • Being in tight confined spaces with no windows or lights
SECRETS:
  • Her birth mother is in jail for possession of illegal drugs.
  • Her birth father is dead. Killed by a darklighter.
  • Her adoptive parents don't know about her powers.
  • Her adoptive parents believe she is studying at her aunt's home (birth father's sister).
  • Her aunt is a witch. Her mother is one. Her father was a whitelighter.
HABITS:
  • Playing with her hair.
  • Popping her knuckles.
  • Chewing gum.
  • Tapping her foot when she grows bored.
HIDDEN DESIRES: "I like art. I want to fully petrify someone into real life art... yeah, I know it's dark."
TABOOS:
  • Rape
  • Incest
  • Cannibalism
▪ Relationships

relationship

crush

friends

enemies

extras

BLESSED BE
► ⊸
Tell Me You Love Me - Demi Lovato

• Bucket of Rainbows
Could you all put mobile friendly versions it be helpful thank you

Character Sheet - I read the rules and do not want to post # here

MV5BMTUxMjUyNjU4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjEyMTc3NzE@._V1_.jpg

NAME: Bowen Desoto
NICKNAMES: Bowe, Bowie
BIRTH DATE: [ April 24th ]
RACE: Hispanic
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
ETHNICITY: Indigenous Mexican/Mexican
CURRENT RESIDENCE: [ Houston, TX ]
HAIR: chocolate brown
EYES: Blue-green
HEIGHT: 6'2
WEIGHT: 185
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Freckles across bridge of nose
BODY BUILD: Broad and tall, but not sturdy.
CLOTHING STYLE: T-shirt, jacket, jeans kinda guy. Nothing complicated.
HEALTH AILMENTS: Frequent Migraines (takes medication to help alleviate some of the episodes)
MAGIC ABILITY: Molecular Acceleration
POWER WEAKNESSES: 1) Only able to do liquid/gases at the moment- except for some metals
2) small pieces of metal (maybe a bucket at most). This jet fuel cannot melt steel beams.
3) One at a time, requires intense focus. Breaking concentration will stop his ability. If broken, cannot use ability for some time (at least ten minutes)
LIKES: Savory foods- anything covered in cheese, people, cute baby animals/children.
DISLIKES: Sweets, dramatic personalities, arguing, violence, learning & school.
PERSONAL STRENGTHS: Able to remain calm, reasonable, hardworking, stronger than he looks
PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: Stoic- poor communication/expression of feelings. Guarded. Bad at reading situations
FEARS: Losing his father. Dying- particularly from suffocation. Not being able to protect loved ones.
SECRETS: His father dealt drugs for some time in order to pay the bills.
HABITS: Sighing. Doubting others. teeth grinding.
PERSONALITY:
+Patient
+Protective
+Calm
+Reasonable
-Stoic
-Oblivious
-Blunt
-Lonely
THOUGHTS: "Not exactly the most useful, but maybe it'll help me find people I can be me around."
GOALS: Be able to protect his father and loved ones. Be able to related to people.
HIDDEN DESIRES: Confront his mother for abandoning him and his father. Possibly seek revenge.
TABOOS: Abandoning loved ones. Drugs.
EXTRA: His mother left Bowen a letter. In it, she addressing magic in a totally vague manner. So, he knows it exists/some things about it, but not how it works/how to use it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Squeal!
I'm super excited for this one, can't wait to get back to RP-ing again - this is going to be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
William Parker
[stabs=700x520]{slide=PEEK|center}
{tab=1}
The Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Appearance
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Magic
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Personal
{/tab}

"I have no charm. Ouch, that's a harsh thing to say."

Name:
William Parker

Nickname:
"Will" or "Parker". Does not like "Willy", but everything else is fair game.

Birthdate:
20th of December

Race:
Witch

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Ethnicity:
Korean

Current residence:
Castro Valley, California

{/slide}
{slide=PEEK 2|center}
{tab=1}
The Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Appearance
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Magic
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Personal
{/tab}

Hair:
Natural jet black, though he had dyed it dark blue once.

Eyes:
Chocolate brown

Height:
5'7 / 173 cm

Weight:

133 lbs / 60 kg

Distinguishing features:
+ Will has very fair skin, despite liking the outdoors.
+ On his right hand, underneath his pinky knuckle, he has a mole.
+ He is quite tall for being a Korean, though not a giant.
+ Will had both of his ears pierced and tends to wear a longer chain in one and a smaller earring in the other.

Body build:
Tall and slim, even though he looks frail, he does possess some strength.

Clothing style:
William is a fan of somewhat "classy" clothes. He likes turtlenecks and jackets or sweaters on lighter days. Hoodies are a no-go for him, though William does wear skinny jeans and converse a lot. He's not a fan of plaid shirts either, but he can wear shirts or t-shirts, depending a little bit on his mood, though usually nothing too graphical though he humors himself with wearing ironic ones at times.

{/slide}
{slide=PEEK 3|center}
{tab=1}
The Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Appearance
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Magic
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Personal
{/tab}

Magic ability:
Transmutation - The power to alter, or transmute, matter, energy, elements, objects, and beings into something else.

Power weaknesses:
- William cannot transmute anything unless he touches it physically, meaning that for him to convert fire, he has to feel the fire.
- To reverse the transmutation, changing something back, he needs to have every part of the transmuted object. That means if he alters his bed to turn into snow he will need all that snow to get his bed back.
- Currently, it is somewhat uncontrollable; he has touched something and turned it into something else on accident, thankfully, this doesn't happen to people and only objects as he cannot transmute human beings.
- All transmutations have to be proportional, in other words, he cannot use a drop of water to create a sword unless he wanted a sword that was one inch long.
- When he transmutes something, like a piece of a wall, that part will be gone from the wall and will not return unless he transmutes it back or someone repairs the hole in the wall.
- If he transmutes anything into an animal, like a pen into a bird or a cat, then he has no control over the animal. The animal has its own free will, which means it can fly away or attack him, though they usually are friendly towards him, he still doesn't have any control over them.

{/slide}
{slide=PEEK 4|center}
{tab=1}
The Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Appearance
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Magic
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Personal
{/tab}

Health ailments:
- Allergic to bees and wasps
- Asthma. It mostly only triggers when he stresses or pushes himself too far (like attempting running a marathon), so it's usually not in the way for regular physical activities such as training for an hour or jogging, or hiking.

♥Photography ♥Hiking ♥Walking ♥Nature ♥Novels ♥Listening to music ♥Coffee ♥Drawing ♥Art ♥Editing pictures ♥Cameras ♥Animals (especially cats) ♥Video games ♥His powers when they're convenient ♥Traveling ♥Adventure ♥Induviduality
♥Season changes ♥Exploring ♥All kinds of weather ♥Taking photographs ♥Hanging out with friends

Dislikes:
| Spicy food | Staying indoors | Losing/damaging a camera | His powers | Being disturbed | Creative limitations | Prejudice | Junk food | Hoodies | Laptop crashing during a project (happened several times) | Screamo music | Bees and wasps | His asthma | Hospitals

Personal strengths:
✔ Organized
✔ Social
✔ Kind
✔Creative
✔Intelligent
✔Supportive
✔Playful
✔Brewing coffee

Personal weaknesses:
✘ Can be snappy, especially if triggered
✘ Self-sacrificial
✘ A little bit messy
✘ Overworks himself easily
✘ Overthinks
✘ Restrained towards using his powers

Fear:
William's biggest concern is that one day it will not be a pen or a piece of a wall that he transmutes but an actual person. While it does not contain the same act as "stabbing" or "strangling" he will, if unable to turn them back, have taken their lives. To add to this fear, he is afraid that the person it will be will end up being someone very close to him, like family or a lover.

Secret:
It was a complete accident, but William did turn his neighbor's annoying chihuahua into some water, it was biting his leg, and he never came clean about it. The dog remained missing for two weeks before their neighbor gave up.

Habits:
+ Wherever he goes, he has a camera with him. Be it a small manual camera, an expensive camera, or just his phone. He never leaves home without one.
+ He loves taking pictures and tends to make shots whenever he sees a great opportunity. It usually involves his friends laughing or smiling, as he likes immortalizing the moment.

Personality:

✔ Organized - Working with photographs has made William into quite the organized person as he both likes to plan and keep all his stuff in a particular order. However, this type of "organization" can look like quite the mess to others, but he does know where every single pen lies underneath the bundle of papers.

✔ Social - While not quite the social butterfly, William does not mind talking to people. He'll rarely start up the conversation unless he wants to speak with strangers, but if William knows someone, he'll gladly walk over to have a chat.

✔ Kind - William has never minded lending a shoulder to cry on or an ear to vent. Even if he doesn't know them, he'll still do it as he does think that a good deed, no matter who they are, is always worth it.

✔ Intelligent - Quite the improviser as well, while he's not an Einstein, he does hold above average intelligence and a highly creative mind which can be quite handy in unexpected situations or emergencies.

✔ Playful - He tends to like teasing his friends, in a light and friendly manner, and tries his best as not to go too far so that they will not be too annoyed at him after he has had his fun on their expenses.

✔ Caring - As a friend, William will be there in a flash if he is needed to solve a problem, or just to help out. He loves taking care of others, like an older brother.

✘ Secretive - This usually only concerns his sickness and powers as those are the only two things he doesn't like to share unless he has no way of getting around it. William doesn't want to be babied or pitied for his asthma, and he's no fan of his powers.

✘ Self-sacrificial - William has never thought himself to be less worth than other people or suicidal, but there is just something far inside of him that makes him ignore the fact that he is using himself to please his friends. It could be something small as pushing himself a bit too far, to jumping in front of a bullet if he had to.

✘ Determined - Once his mind is made it is hard to change his mind or make him stop following that intuition. While it is not impossible to convince him that he's wrong or should rest, it'll take a lot of effort from whoever dares to try.

✘ Snappy - On awful days, William can say things that usually end up getting him in trouble. He has close to no tolerance towards rude strangers, which have gotten him in a few fights in the past.

✘ Reserved - He is not the quiet type as he will not speak or shy, but reserved whenever it comes to his problems and issues. William cares too much about those around him, making it hard for him to burden someone with random thoughts that sometimes roam inside of his head.

Thoughts:
"As a child, I'd run around casting imaginary spells and slaying invisible dragons, for me back then; this would be a dream come true. However, now it's close to a nightmare that I cannot wake up from."

Goal:
"I just want to control it, that way, I won't need to worry about it going out of control, and I don't need to use it."

Hidden desire:
Going back in time and changing that annoying chihuahua again. It had been a while since he had a sweet sleep through an entire night back then.

Taboos:
- To use magic for personal gain at the expense of others.
- Prejudice and imbalance of human worth
- Creative limitations
- Touching his camera equipment without his permission

Extra:
"Blessed be. . . ? I'm not particular religious but okay."

{/slide}
[/stabs]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Character Sheet
b70c973bbbd8e36b2cf729666f8bc48f--kyra-wennersten-its-you.jpg

THEME SONG:

NAME: Tamsyn Blackwood.
NICKNAMES: Tams.
BIRTH DATE: October 6th
RACE: White.
SEXUALITY: Pansexual.
ETHNICITY: Eastern European
CURRENT RESIDENCE: [ Philadelphia, PA ]
HAIR: Dark brown, wavy.
EYES: Blue-gray
HEIGHT: 5'3
WEIGHT: 107 lbs
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Tiny scar on her tempe. Striking eyes.
BODY BUILD: petite. not muscular in slightest.
CLOTHING STYLE: All over the board- feminine, sporty, sweatpants and sweaters.
HEALTH AILMENTS: Mildly asthmatic
MAGIC ABILITY: Literary Manipulation (can gather information from books with touch)
POWER WEAKNESSES:
(1) Just because she knows how something works/the process, doesn't mean she can actually do it herself
(2) Limit of 2-3 books day, cannot all be consecutive
(3) Has to be a language she knows
LIKES: Books, learning, hot chocolate, winter and spring, sunflowers, starry nights, rainy days, peace, making friends, sweets.
DISLIKES: Conflict, sour candy and personalities, horror movies, arrogance, stubborn personalities, sports, rudeness
PERSONAL STRENGTHS: Intelligent, logical, disciplined, crafty, planner
PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: Poor liar, squeamish, aversion to violence, somewhat socially awkward
FEARS: Spiders. Blood.
SECRETS: She brings her rabbits Figaro and Dolly everywhere... including class.
HABITS: Blinks quickly when lying. Clicks pens when nervous.
PERSONALITY:
+Super nice
+Studious
+Good sense of humor
+Animal lover
-wishy-washy (avoids conflict at all cost)
-oblivious to social cues
-occasionally 'that vegan'
-judgemental
THOUGHTS: "This is so cool! I'd love to use magic to help others."
GOALS: Learn all that can be learned. Make her family proud. Gain respect from those around her.
HIDDEN DESIRES: Hook up with teachers. She's always hot for teacher.
TABOOS: isms, assaults, murder, violating morals, cruelty.
EXTRA: Tamsyn is vegan

• Bucket of Rainbows
I've got all the charm ;)

[dash= #ff8000]
KIFrptr.jpg

NAME
Lilianna Hawthorne

NICKNAMES
Lily, Anna

BIRTH DATE
August 16th

RACE
Witch

SEXUALITY
Bisexual

ETHNICITY
African American Latino

CURRENT RESIDENCE
Louisiana, New Orleans

iB8AqHC.jpg

HAIR
Lily's hair is naturally dark blonde, but she often dyes it. It can range from her being a brunette, to pink-ish. Her hair is curly half-way down, but she sometimes straightens it out on occasion. Her hairstyle varies often. She likes to explore and see what color would look good on her hair. She can dye and lighten a few areas, and see how well it would mesh with her natural or other dyed hair color.

EYES

Chocolate Brown

HEIGHT
5"8

WEIGHT
128 LBS

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
Pouty Lips, Charming Chocolate Eyes, Butterfly Tattoo (Left Shoulder Blade), Belly Button Piercing.

BODY BUILD
Lean, Slim.

CLOTHING STYLE
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Lily could also wear something like a dress for the right occasion. Something fancy. She also enjoys wearing t-shirts, jeans, or anything similar than what you can see above. An outfit that would work well with a beanie no matter the season and so on.

HEALTH AILMENTS
Allergic to Peanuts.

nKvop5r.jpg

MAGIC ABILITY
First Power - Empathy

The power to fully interpret and replicate the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others, and oneself. The user can fully interpret and replicate the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others without reading apparent symptoms, allowing them to understand introverts or discover one emotion is actually hiding another. They can attack someone in a personal and emotional way since they know exactly what emotion is flowing through themselves and can use this knowledge to play against them. One may learn to read emotional imprints left into environment or objects as well.

POWER WEAKNESSES
Has mostly if not zero control over her own ability.
Might get influenced by the emotions of others.
Unable to block outside influence can give her headaches.
Can get easily possessed by spirits, ghosts due to them being bound by emotions.
Has to focus very hard in order to keep her ability in check.
Very rarely, she can influence others with specific emotions.

The more control she would get over Empathy, will later down the line develop the ability to supress emotions for herself and others around her. Obviously, the opportunity to do more with her untapped power will increase majorly overtime, like manipulating the emotions of those around her.

Classical Music, Hip Hop, Cats, Heights, Black Roses, Spicy Food, Action Romantic Movies, Horror Movies, Classical Romantic Movies Sceneries, Calligraphy, The Violin, Dogs, Summer, Cruises, Winter, Writing, Snow, Halloween, Partying, Vanilla Milkshake, Red Velvet Cake, Caramel Ice Cream, Strawberries, Oranges, Lemonade, Mojito, Tea, Singing.

DISLIKES
Screeching Noise, Stupid People, Liars, Condescending People, Snakes, Frogs, Ignorance, Abusive Authority, Rain.

PERSONAL STRENGTHS
Enthusiastic, Caring, Intelligent, Adamant, Confident.

PERSONAL WEAKNESSES
Stand off-ish, Stubborn, Selfish (Sometimes), Mysterious, Cynical-ish. Low Alcohol Tolerance.

FEARS
Spiders, Elevators, Pitch Black-ness.

SECRETS
Has manipulated the emotion of her sibling in the past without knowing how.
Does not know who her father is or where he is, has not shared this with anyone.
Tends to write down everything she can about her ability or what she's done or experienced with it in a journal.
Sings in the shower from time to time to pass the time, or to allow herself to be distracted away from her abilty.

HABITS
Tends to rub the back of her neck when she is extremely bored or just tired.
Ice Cream is her go-to-place when she is feeling depressed, sad, or worried.
Spins a pen or anything similar in her hand when she is thinking about something, or drifting into her thoughts.

g2qM2aa.jpg

PERSONALITY
Sassy - Lily is a lively woman, always or mostly filled with energy. Has an adventurous spirit, and that can be easily seen by her body language or through her attitude. She has been like that from the moment she was born, and because of that, she has a rather good social life. That shouldn't come as a surprise.

Bottled Up Feelings - Due to her ability, she has grown to keep what she is feeling to herself. About her family, or even about others. However, for the latter part, it may be up to a point. It is really hard for her to open up to others, but once you're able to remove the many layers of walls, she may break and cry out.

Independent - Living with her single mother and her sibling, she grew up helping her only parent. To help her both economically and with her little brother. She got herself a job at the age of fifteen and hasn't stopped working since, trying to make things easier for her mother.

Opportunist - Due to her independent nature, Lily is the type to grab an opportunity if it presents itself. In order to achieve more in her life, and to do better, she would also go out looking for one. For an even better future.

Direct - Lily has grown to be very direct with people who have bad intentions, or if someone has something to say to her, or vice versa. She does not keep that a secret. If she really has something to say, she will say it.

Risk Taker - Due to her lively nature, and her adventurous spirit, she does not hesitate to accept a challenge, or do something unique to spice things up. This may not have the best outcome, but from time to time, one has to take the leap of faith, or so she believes. You only live once.

THOUGHTS

"This feels very sudden to me. It is hard to believe. To me, this is something out of a fairy tale. I always felt that my mother was hiding something from me, but now I'm not sure. Maybe she doesn't know. I am still surprised over the fact that I'm a witch. and magic actually exists. But at the same time, this feels like a dream as well. Is it?"

GOALS
"No idea. I've got absolutely no idea. I dont know what I'd do with it, but perhaps help others? Or try not to use it? Seriously. I dont know.. I'm still wrapping my head around all of this. This is all new to me."

HIDDEN DESIRES
Netflix & Chill? Driving a fast car over the speed limit.

TABOOS
Abusing Animals. Racism.

EXTRA

1NJoAZM.jpg

[/dash]

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows

[bg=#000000]

I XXH A V E XXN O XXC H A R M.

BI1VtsX.jpg

× J A I M E / A L I S T A R / K E R R /
AKA "JAY" xxx 18 Y.O. xxx AUG 28 xxx CISGENDER MALE xxx WITCH xxx
QUESTIONING xxx AFRICAN AMERICAN xxx ALBANY, N.Y.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx P H Y S I C A L ! !
xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxHAIR DESCRIPTION SHAVED NEATLY INTO A BUTCH CUT, JET BLACK.

xxxEYE DESCRIPTION ALMOND-SHAPED, ONYX.

xxxHEIGHT 189 CM (6' 2").

xxxWEIGHT 78 KG (172 LBS).

xxxDISTINGUISHING FEATURES DISCOLOURED BURN MARKS DISPERSED GENEROUSLY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ON HIS UPPER BACK.

xxxBODY BUILD LEAN, RELATIVELY MUSCULAR IN THE TORSO REGION.

xxxCLOTHING STYLE CASUAL // COMFORTABLE.

xxxHEALTH AILMENTS PENICILLIN ALLERGY (NAUSEA, HYPERSENSITIVITY).

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxx S O R C E R Y ! !
xxxMAGIC ABILITY BINDING.

xxxPOWER WEAKNESSES USER IS ONLY CAPABLE OF BINDING VIA CHAINING (FOR NOW).
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CHAINS MAY ONLY BE CREATED UTILISING SURROUNDING
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MATERIALS WITHIN A 1 METRE (3.3 FEET) RADIUS.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CHAINS CANNOT SUSTAIN A FORCE STRONGER THAN 1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx NEWTON.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CHAINS AUTOMATICALLY DISINTEGRATE AFTER A FIXED
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx PERIOD OF 15 SECONDS, REGARDLESS OF FORCE EXERTED.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx USER EXPERIENCES AN UNPLEASANT STINGING SENSATION
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIN THE PALM AREA AFTER PROLONGED USE OF ABILITY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(SIMILAR TO ROPE BURN).

xxx L I K E S ! !
xxxA PIPING HOT BOWL OF CHICKEN PHO (EXTRA BEAN SPROUTS).

xxxCLASSIC 80'S ROCK.

xxxTHE BUSTLE OF CITY LIFE.

xxx19TH CENTURY BIOGRAPHIES.

xxxTHE TANG OF LEMON-INFUSED WATER.

xxxSALT & VINEGAR CHIPS.

xxx D I S L I K E S ! !
xxxSLEEPING IN ON WEEKDAYS.

xxx PINEAPPLES ON PIZZA.

xxxHAVING PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN.

xxxTHE TEXTURE OF SASHIMI.

xxxSHORT, STUBBY FINGERNAILS.

xxxHIS LEG FALLING ASLEEP DURING SESSIONS.

xxx F E A R S! !
xxxTHALASSAPHOBIA (FEAR OF LARGE BODIES OF WATER).

xxxCLAUSTROPHOBIA (FEAR OF SMALL, ENCLOSED SPACES).

xxx S E C R E T S! !
xxxUNINTENTIONALLY DESTROYED A CLASSMATE'S EARTH SCIENCE PROJECT.
xxxxx(THE WIRES FROM ANOTHER COILED AROUND THE POOR KID'S LAYERS OF THE
xxxxxEARTH PROJECT, COMPRESSING IT INTO A PULP).

xxxWAS RAISED BY HIS GRANDPARENTS, HAS NEVER MET HIS PARENTS FACE TO
xxxxx FACE.

xxx H A B I T S! !
xxxTOSSES LEMON SLICES INTO HIS DRINKING WATER.

xxxRECITES ALMOST EVERYTHING (UNDER HIS BREATH, ALOUD) IN RHYTHM.

xxxDRUMS FINGERS UNCONSCIOUSLY.

xxxHAS HIS LUCKY DRUMSTICKS IN HIS MESSENGER BAG AT ALL TIMES.

xxx S T R E N G T H S ! !
xxxSWIFT TO PERCEIVE INTRICATE DETAILS.

xxxGIFTED PERCUSSIONIST.

xxxLOGICAL IN ACTIONS AND DECISION-MAKING.

xxx W E A K N E S S E S ! !
xxxHEAVY SLEEPER.

xxx OVER-THINKER AT TIMES.

xxxEXTREMELY ALCOHOL INTOLERANT.

xxx P E R S O N A L I T Y ! !
xxxINCISIVE & FORTHRIGHT
xxxxx Jaime instinctively filters necessary from redundant in speech as well as writing. Small talk remains
xxxxx as a weaker skill of his, as he doesn't care for it much and isn't very proficient with it either. He takes
xxxxx pride in his capacity to observe & understand situations for its entirety, though lacks the adeptness
xxxxx to articulate his words with subtlety.

xxxRESOURCEFUL & ADAPTABLE

xxxxx The king of improvisation, Jaime is quick to think and even quicker act, regardless of any
xxxxx situation he is placed into. His ideas are typically out-of-the-box—to such extents where
xxxxx they perhaps could be considered terrible. However, when they do go to plan, they are
xxxxx undeniably ingenious.

xxxHEADSTRONG & CRITICAL
xxxxx The eighteen-year-old is very inflexible when it comes to his views. Nonetheless, he is
xxxxx relatively tolerant to opposing opinions & will care to listen (based on the circumstances).
xxxxx Jaime bites his tongue despite what he believes in, as he isn't one to seek a fight. When he
xxxxx begins to grow uncooperative, you know you've gone too far.

xxx C H A R A C T E R ! !
xxxTHOUGHTS"MAGIC? I GET TO BE SEMI-OMNIPOTENT? SWEET."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- No shortage of reservations; the sole sorcery Jaime's been exposed to would
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbe the summer trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter during Sixth Grade -

xxxGOALS "I DON'T KNOW, HONESTLY — MIGHT AS WELL MAKE THE MOST OF THE
xxxxxxxxxxxx RIDE."
xxxxxxxxxxxx- Familiarise himself with his abilities, acquire deeper knowledge of the world he's
xxxxxxxxxxxxstumbled upon, develop bonds with the other students, let loose & have a little fun along
xxxxxxxxxxx the way -

xxxHIDDEN DESIRES "WHAT? HOW FIFTY-SHADES-OF-GREY OF YOU."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- When it comes down to the rough outline, let's just say that Jaime would enjoy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxexercising his full potential -

xxxTABOOS "NEEDLESS TO SAY, I'M PERFECTLY NORMAL."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx(SELF-INJURIOUS BEHAVIOUR, ABUSE // PHYSICAL, MENTAL, ETC, ABUSE //
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNARCOTICS & ALCOHOL, RACISM, HOMOPHOBIA).

B L E S S E D XXB E.

[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
This looks really interesting, if there is any room left I would love to join in on this action.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MaryGold
I'd love to join this if you'll have me ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'd love to join this if you'll have me ^^
Yes wow. Didn't expect soo much interest lol. You'll be the last one. Since don't want too big of an rp lol.

• Love
Reactions: winnie
Status
Not open for further replies.