1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I never know when I will get online, but I usually get on most days of the week and weekend. I am pretty active on here so you will see me around a lot.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High School/College, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Yuri, Slice Of Life, R Rated xD, Modern Fantasy
OOC | IC | Sign-Ups | Discord
charmed: the school of magic

Have you ever wondered why things out of the ordinary seem to happen around you and no one else? Maybe when you get angry, something catches on fire, or flies across the room? Or maybe when you feel sad and alone, people literally forget about you? Maybe even when you're having a good day and you feel on top of the world and everything goes your way? Wait ... that doesn't happen? Okay, nevermind that. Anyhow, have you ever felt that you were different from your friends? Have you noticed weirdos and creeps following you around or looking at you from the shadows and then they happen to vanish in the blink of an eye?

Well those feelings you have, they aren't just normal teenage hormones acting up. Nope, my friend you are part of a special line of magical beings. What, you don't believe in magic? It's all TV and Hollywood crap? You are sadly mistaken if you think this is all just in your imagination.

You, my child are a powerful witch in training. Yes! A witch. And no, not the green skin, giant hat and flying broom kind of witch. The kick ass, using magic to defeat evil and still trying to have a normal life kind of witch. Don't be fooled by the word witch however, as girls and boys who use magic for good are both known as witches. This might still go over your head, but listen and pay attention young one.

As the Prophecy goes ...

One morning you will find a letter in your bedroom or wherever you sleep at night, that appeared to come out of thin air. In the letter it speaks of the magic inside of you, that is itching to come out and without the help of certain magical beings, you will never learn how to control your powers and you'll end up exposing magic to the innocents (non-magical humans) and possibly be taken advantage of by demons and other evil beings.

Though the letter is short and sweet and right to the point, you might still think this all just some prank but the last line of the letter "I will allow myself to come to you, this is my destiny. I am one and true." is directed to be spoken out loud. A chant of three times is to be followed. Some might take this as a joke and chant the line three times, just to see if anything actually happens; while others might take this seriously. Either way, once the line has been chanted three times, a magical mist engulfs you as you are taken away to a magical place, known only as The School of Magic.

Here you will learn more about your powers and even if you don't THINK this is real, it is very real and you are blessed to be taught by the best of the best. From Whitelighters, Elders, Witches, to other very powerful and wise magical creatures.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Due take this time to let it all sink in, but not too much time. As you know as well as I do, Evil waits for no one.​

Last edited:

Taken Powers & Off Limits Powers

Taken Powers | Players | Cast List
[ Telekinesis ] [ Justin ] [ Artist Richardson ]
[ Empathy ] [ Akashi ] [ TBA ]
[ Glamouring ] [ Mundane Monster ] [ Ingrid Chapman ]
[ Shield Construction ] [ Nahele ] [ Mingan Adelgunde ]
[ Animal Imitation ] [ Nahele ] [ Abira Lahlou ]
[ Necromancy ] [ Dark Disney ] [ TBA ]
[ Petrification ] [ Queenie ] [ Malia Long ]
[ Molecular Acceleration ] [ Luster ] [ Bowen Desoto ]
[ Literary Manipulation ] [ Luster ] [ Tamsyn Blackwood ]
[ Elemental Manipulation ] [ Rose ] | [ Sorcha Brair ]
[ Transmutation ] [ Crystal ] [ William Parker ]
[ Healing ] [ Whitelighters & Whitelighter-Witches ]
[ Orbing ] [ Whitelighters & Whitelighter-Witches ]
[ Telekinetic Orbing ] [ Whitelighter-Witches ]
[ Beaming ] [ Cupids & Cupid-Witches ]

Off Limits Powers
* Anything that has Omni in the name is off limits.

* Anything that has advanced in the name (Advanced Telekinesis, Fire Throwing, Electrokinesis, etc) is off limits for now.

* Basically, anything that sounds like it starts off Overpowered, is most likely not going to be a good choice for you or anyone to use.

* If you can find a way to make a power sound like it's at it's beginning stages and it can become powerful, as all powers can, then maybe just maybe I will let it slide by. MAYBE!

Sites where you can get powers from ...
Superpower Wiki
List of Powers

Rules
Ultimate Rule Number One
: This is a Charmed Based RP. That doesn't mean you have to know everything about the show, but know somewhat of the concept. Magical witches, just learning about magic and about their powers, which are affected by their emotions.

Ultimate Rule Number Two: This is based in an Alternative Universe than Charmed; meaning the concept is similar but no one from the show will be mentioned in the rp or even thought of at all. There are certain phrases and magical beings that of course will be the same [ Whitelighters, Darklighters, Elders, The Source of All Evil, etc ... ] but The Halliwells, don't exist in this world.

1. All Iwaku rules should be followed. This should be common sense by now, people!.
2. This is an All Star Roleplay; so anything sexual will either be faded to black and taken to pms or using Hollywood Magic, it will be just talked about and not written out.
3. There is a two character per person rule.
4. If you have drama outside of the IC, then take it to pms or to Iwaku Bosses. Leave it out of my rp, or you will be kicked.
5. You are required to post once a week.
6. All Character Sheets are to be done in the same week you have put interest into the rp.
7. Your spot is not guaranteed until a complete cs is done and I have accepted it.
8. Since all of our characters will be starting off as beginner witches in training, none of them should have a huge knowledge of their powers and what they can do with them. Maybe their parents told them they were witches and showed them their own powers, but the children will still have little to no control over their own magical gifts and are at the lowest level possible.
9. Put "Blessed Be" at the bottom of your CS if you've read EVERYTHING.
10. NPCs that I make are to be used the way I made them. You can make your own NPCs of course, just don't go to insane with them.
11. Witches-In-Training are going to be like The Charmed Ones in the first season; knowing not much if anything about magic and their powers. So I shouldn't read about a witch who knows about demons and has parties with The Elders or something like that. You are all new to this world, even if your parents did tell you a little about magic, here and there.
12. There are a few magical races you can play as, but no more than the ones I will list in Races section.
13. Real Faces for sheets. Obviously.
14. This rp will be mainly set in The School of Magic. But there will be times when our chars will leave the school and go back into the mortal world, or regular life. And possibly even to The Underworld one day. You never know.
15. Romance, death and violence; all of that is going to happen in the rp. Just make sure not to overdo it with the romance, death and violence. Nothing nightmare inducing, okay? Good.
16. Put "I Have No Charm" at the top of your CS if you have read everything.
17. If you have any suggestions that you think will make the roleplay better, just let me know. Don't be afraid to give advice.
18. This rp will be a long-term rp, so if you don't plan on sticking it out till the end ... don't even think about joining.
19. Have a decent amount of experience in roleplaying. I know I am not the best speller, but come on ... at least know the difference between, there, their and they're.
20. There will a Sign-Up Thread, but only post character sheet in there once Accepted. Until then ... CS goes in here.
21. Discord Link
22. Have fun and let's kick some demon asses!​

Last edited:

Important NPCs
Head of Magic School
Headmaster
Aridon Glacier
23ffc9fcf436f5f87059b88360588934929a2940_hq.gif

Headmaster's Assistant
Liliana Glacier
tumblr_m1lo1yhsbk1r5tdn1.gif

Professor of Basic Combat Studies & Advanced Combat Studies
Professor Otheon Dracon
giphy.gif

Professor of Telekinesis & Telepathy Studies
Professor Natalie Dove
kristen-bell-2.gif

Professor of Astral Projection & Teleportation Studies
Professor Sheila Marie James
giphy.gif

Professor of Unique Magical Powers Studies
Professor Anton Kellington
tumblr_o3xungsCPl1v8jx74o1_500.gif

Professor of Medieval Weaponry Studies
Professor Aaliyah Waters
tumblr_n4ieqwL9Ke1rjd0hlo1_500.gif

Professor of Potions Studies
Professor Max Lee Baxter
d87862c8add440192705695920b024b6.gif

Professor of Basic & Advanced Spell Casting Studies
Professor Bennett Langston
c826reasons-why-confident-people-are-hot-as-hell1.gif

Professor of Scrying and Mediumship Studies
Professor Aurora Hemingway
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_b7ts8d9nfdskg84480kgw0c4k_640.gif

Professor of Demonic Studies
Professor Shanye Uriel Matthews
When-His-Shoulders-Were-Your-Only-Reason-Living.gif

Professor of Magical Creatures Studies
Professor Hugo Ricardo Beaumont
tumblr_nwr0nyOQxQ1sootn5o1_500.gif

Professor of Basic & Advanced Witchcraft Studies
Professor Hecate Athena Walton
anigif_enhanced-2270-1436392976-16.gif

Professor of Basic & Advanced Normal Studies [ Math, Literature, Science, etc ... ]
Professor Richard "Richie" Davenport
giphy.gif

Locations
The School of Magic

Magic School
16295988.gif

The Elders established Magic School as a training ground for young magic users. Set apart in a separate realm, hidden portals all over the Earth allowed access to the school for those who have permission to enter. The school was set up as a safe environment for learning and protective wards were created to keep the students safe from death during their studies.

Several Planes of Existence
Click Me!

Magical Information
List Of Spells
Magical Beings
Potions
Charmed Terms

Playable Races
Witches [ Unlimited ]
Whitelighters [ 0/4 ]
Whitelighter-Witches [ 2/2 ]
Cupid-Witches [ 1/2 ]
Warlock-Witches [ 1/1 ]​

Last edited:
Character Sheet
Delete These [] When Submitting A CS
THEME SONG
NAME
:
NICKNAMES:
BIRTH DATE: [ Month & Day ]
SEXUALITY:
ETHNICITY:
CURRENT RESIDENCE: [ City, State ]
HAIR:
EYES:
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
BODY BUILD:
CLOTHING STYLE:
HEALTH AILMENTS:
MAGIC ABILITY: [ All characters start off with one power, but like in Charmed, the more powerful and more advanced you get with your powers, the possibly of another untapped ability showing itself one day rises. Keep practicing and you'll gain abilities and strength to fight evil. ]
POWER WEAKNESSES: [ At least three weaknesses or limits. You are new to this power so you can't know everything about it yet. ]
PERSONAL STRENGTHS:
PERSONAL WEAKNESSES:
FEARS:
SECRETS:
HABITS:
PERSONALITY: [ POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE TRAITS ]
THOUGHTS: [ Your thoughts on magic existing and being a witch or some kind of magic wielding being. ]
GOALS: [ What do you hope to achieve once you have control over your magical abilities? ]
HIDDEN DESIRES: [ Something you want to do that might seem wrong to others if they knew. ]
TABOOS: [ Anything that you see as horrible and should never have existed in the first place, something you've banned on a personal level. ]
EXTRA: [ Anything else you want or need to add ]

Last edited:
Have a mobile friendly version to look at?

So in for this

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin

Love Myself
Hailee Steinfeld

Never Going Back
The Score

I'm an Albatraoz ft Lil Sis Nora
AronChupa

1-800 ft Alessia Cara & Khalid
Logic

I have no charm
qrAQYIi.png

[/hr]

NAME: Ingrid April Chapman
NICKNAMES: "Ingrid seems short enough. Are you really that lazy? Jesus."
BIRTH DATE: February 23rd
RACE: Witch
SEXUALITY: Pansexual

ETHNICITY: African American
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Phoenix, Arizona
HAIR: Brown
EYES: Dark brown
HEIGHT: 5'10
WEIGHT: 130 lbs
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Tousled mane
BODY BUILD: Skinny and fit
CLOTHING STYLE: T-shirts, ripped jeans, sneakers, multiple necklaces
HEALTH AILMENTS: Tinnitus
MAGIC ABILITY: Glamouring
POWER WEAKNESSES:
Can't retain glamour while unconscious/sleep
Physical attacks will break glamour
Glamour only lasts for twenty minutes or until broken
Glamoured clothes must stick to basics (so no sequins or fancy dresses, think pants and t-shirts)
LIKES: Skateboarding, video games, kids, dogs, cats, skittles, Halloween, remixes, incense, Ikea, thrift stores, jerk chicken, tandoori chicken, pranks, jump scares, dance battles
DISLIKES: Most adults, Christmas, brownies with nuts, cauliflower, babies, pixie stix
PERSONAL STRENGTHS: Knows ASL, sleight of hand, can skateboard really well
PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: Not good at collaborating, low stamina, nasty temper
FEARS: Going back to live with her foster mom, coming back to find that one of her foster siblings has been adopted or worse ran away
SECRETS: She once stole money from her foster mom's purse to buy her and her siblings candy
For awhile between the ages of 10-13 she shoplifted frequently but stopped when her theft caused someone to get fired.
HABITS: Feigning ignorance even if it doesn't benefit her
Sticking her hands in her pockets when she's nervous
Scuffing her shoe when she's guilty
PERSONALITY: Observant, funny, sarcastic, imaginative, petty, slightly responsible, relatively impolite
THOUGHTS: "It's pretty cool, I mean my life was a drag before and now with this new magic stuff, I'm suddenly more motivated to do something with it."
GOALS: "I want to make a group home for foster kids but not a shitty one, like a really nice one that they'll want to come back to. Foster kids aren't animal you can toss from zoo to zoo, they're just rough around the edges but if you take the time to get to know them, you'll realize that we're fucking spectacular. But here's the twist, I want to make this place in like a wormhole or something, is that possible? To make a place where no one can bother us?"
HIDDEN DESIRES: "I've always wondered what it would feel like to shoot somebody. Someone who deserves it though...Like a baby boomer."
TABOOS: "Abandoning kids at fire stations and shit. Be an adult, call CPS and tell them that you should've opted for the abortion."
"Rape."
"Child/Animal abuse. Fucking cowards."
EXTRA: If it wasn't obvious enough, Ingrid is a foster kid. She has three foster siblings whom she loves very much.
FC is Zendaya

[/hr]

Blessed be

[spoili]
Zendaya-in-Tights-Shopping--06-300x420.jpg
NAME
: Ingrid April Chapman
NICKNAMES: "Ingrid seems short enough. Are you really that lazy? Jesus."
BIRTH DATE: February 23rd
RACE: Witch
SEXUALITY: Pansexual

ETHNICITY: African American
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Phoenix, Arizona
HAIR: Brown
EYES: Dark brown
HEIGHT: 5'10
WEIGHT: 130 lbs
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Tousled mane
BODY BUILD: Skinny and fit
CLOTHING STYLE: T-shirts, ripped jeans, sneakers, multiple necklaces
HEALTH AILMENTS: Tinnitus
MAGIC ABILITY: Glamouring
POWER WEAKNESSES:
Can't retain glamour while unconscious/sleep
Physical attacks will break glamour
Glamour only lasts for twenty minutes or until broken
Glamoured clothes must stick to basics (so no sequins or fancy dresses, think pants and t-shirts)
LIKES: Skateboarding, video games, kids, dogs, cats, skittles, Halloween, remixes, incense, Ikea, thrift stores, jerk chicken, tandoori chicken, pranks, jump scares, dance battles
DISLIKES: Most adults, Christmas, brownies with nuts, cauliflower, babies, pixie stix
PERSONAL STRENGTHS: Knows ASL, sleight of hand, can skateboard really well
PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: Not good at collaborating, low stamina, nasty temper
FEARS: Going back to live with her foster mom, coming back to find that one of her foster siblings has been adopted or worse ran away
SECRETS: She once stole money from her foster mom's purse to buy her and her siblings candy
For awhile between the ages of 10-13 she shoplifted frequently but stopped when her theft caused someone to get fired.
HABITS: Feigning ignorance even if it doesn't benefit her
Sticking her hands in her pockets when she's nervous
Scuffing her shoe when she's guilty
PERSONALITY: Observant, funny, sarcastic, imaginative, petty, slightly responsible, relatively impolite
THOUGHTS: "It's pretty cool, I mean my life was a drag before and now with this new magic stuff, I'm suddenly more motivated to do something with it."
GOALS: "I want to make a group home for foster kids but not a shitty one, like a really nice one that they'll want to come back to. Foster kids aren't animal you can toss from zoo to zoo, they're just rough around the edges but if you take the time to get to know them, you'll realize that we're fucking spectacular. But here's the twist, I want to make this place in like a wormhole or something, is that possible? To make a place where no one can bother us?"
HIDDEN DESIRES: "I've always wondered what it would feel like to shoot somebody. Someone who deserves it though...Like a baby boomer."
TABOOS: "Abandoning kids at fire stations and shit. Be an adult, call CPS and tell them that you should've opted for the abortion."
"Rape."
"Child/Animal abuse. Fucking cowards."
EXTRA: If it wasn't obvious enough, Ingrid is a foster kid. She has three foster siblings whom she loves very much.
FC is Zendaya
[/spoili]

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
"I have no charm."

original.jpg

THEME SONG(s):
Main Theme
Normal/Happy Theme
Sad/Solemn Theme
Angry Theme
Determined Theme
Romantic Theme

NAME: Abira Lahlou
NICKNAMES: Abbey, Abu
BIRTHDATE: July 12th
RACE: Gypsy/Witch
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
ETHNICITY: Muslim
CURRENT RESIDENCE: N//A. Her family constantly travels around the United States

HAIR: Black
EYES: Dark-Blue
HEIGHT: 5"8
WEIGHT: 150lbs
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: N//A
BODY BUILD: Ectomorph
CLOTHING STYLE: Modest, loose, comfortable clothing. She also wears a hijab around her head to hide her hair. She wears a Romani talisman to protect her from evil spirits/demons

HEALTH AILMENTS: She has Food Intolerance, which she notices it comes from certain types of cooking oil used in fried foods. Symptoms of this are bloating, migraines, headaches, cough, runny nose, 'feeling under the weather', stomach ache, and irritable bowel.
MAGIC ABILITY: Animal Imitation - The user can use/imitate animal powers, they can run like an ostrich, swing like a monkey, sprint like a cheetah, move like a cat, take the strength of an ant, track like a dog, hide like a turtle, constrict like a snake, etc. They cannot transform into animals, as this power only enables the user to mimic animalistic traits while still in their original form. Some users can mimic multiple animals at once.
POWER WEAKNESSES: - Abira can only mimic one animal at a time....for now
- The cooldown for animal mimicry is five minutes, so in fights, she needs to choose carefully.
- May experience different weaknesses of animals, such as a dog having to constantly hear ultrasound waves, or having an urge to play with a ball of yarn like a cat.
+ Drawing
+ Animals (ALL OF THEM! NOT SPECIFIC ANIMALS! SHE EVEN LOVES THE INSECTS AND REPTILES....Ok, the only exception is Mosquitos and Japanese Wasps)
+ Milk
+ Art Galleries
DISLIKES: - People flaunting their 'stuff'
- Bullies
- Greasy Food
- Revealing clothing (sexually inticing)
- Sour Candies
PERSONAL STRENGTHS: + Languages (English, Arabic, and Romani)
+ Eidetic memory (an ability to vividly recall images from memory after only a few instances of exposure, with high precision for a brief time after exposure)
+ Strong multi-tasking skills
+ Puts a unique spin on everything
PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: - Romantic expectations (sometimes unrealistic)
- Known to procrastinate at times
- Too shy/nervous when it comes to new things/people (easily scared off)
- Can be over-bearing to her friends/family
FEARS: - Darkness
- Demons
SECRETS: - She is a huge romantic
- She has Depression
HABITS: - Taps her foot when anxious/nervous. Also, does it when she has a lot of energy
- High pitch/Low raspy voice depending on mood
PERSONALITY: + Unbiased
+ Flexible
+ Creative
+ Energetic
+ Dedicated

- Escapist
- Sensitive
- Reserved
- Too Altruistic
- Absent-Minded
THOUGHTS: "I don't know...having magic might make me a Djinn. Will my family still love me? I need to keep it a secret from them."
GOALS: She wants to be an Artist while she becomes a Mom. She dreams of finding her love and getting married to a good man (Who is not abusive or controlling)
HIDDEN DESIRES: She really wants to try pig (pork, bacon, etc.), but her religion doesn't allow it.
TABOOS: Being flirtatious and sexual in public, doing PDA, Shaking hands/touching the opposite gender in public (the only exception is in emergencies like she needs to help someone up or she needs to get them to safety)
EXTRA: N//A for now

original.jpg

"Blessed be."

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
"I have no Charm."

2fe5c8a9ff947fb11c90565a627fe0b8--native-american-men-long-wavy-hair.jpg

THEME SONG(s):
Main Theme
Normal/Happy Theme
Sad/Solemn Theme
Aggressive Theme
Determination Theme
Romantic Theme
Bonus Theme - Mingan's Flute Playing

NAME: Mingan Adelgunde
NICKNAMES: N//A
BIRTH DATE: January 7th
RACE: Whitelighter-Witch
SEXUALITY: Bisexual (Won't know that until way later)
ETHNICITY: Native American
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Santa Fe, New Mexico

HAIR: Black
EYES: Black
HEIGHT: 6"0
WEIGHT: 167lbs
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: He has a small burn mark on his finger, which is pretty minor.
BODY BUILD: Medium Built with Muscles
CLOTHING STYLE: Comfortable, firm clothing. Not too tight and not too lose.

HEALTH AILMENTS: N//A
MAGIC ABILITY: - Shield Construction: Can construct shields to defend himself and the people around him. Also, this can be good to use to protect themselves against water, fire, tornadoes, gunshots, etc.
POWER WEAKNESSES: - Only works against humans and nature attacks. Spiritual powers/Demonic powers can go through.
- The only way for the shield to work is if Mingan has his Bow with him. The Bow can just be with him (whether in front of him or behind him or stuffed in his backpack)
- Shield Construction takes about three seconds to fully form.
+ Nature
+ Hiking
+ Archery
+ Playing/Listening to music
+ Video games
DISLIKES: - Politics
- Church/Christianity
- Jocks
- Fast Food (It gives him a stomachache)
- Math (Subject)
- Unnecessary risks
PERSONAL STRENGTHS: + Good Common Sense
+ Mastery of Flute-playing (Native flute mind you)
+ Physical Activity
+ Multiple Languages (English, Spanish, and his Native language)
PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: - Social Trends (Fashion/Sayings/Movies/etc.): he doesn't catch up on them
- Cold, and Distant approach with people he doesn't know
- Short-Temper if poked too much
- His friends & family
FEARS: - Mannequins/Dolls
- Claustrophobic
SECRETS: - He was adopted, left to die in a creek at a national park
-
HABITS: - Always wears the same outfit if it's not dirty
- When angry, he needs to hit something. Whether it be a wall, an object, or a person. He has to hit something.
PERSONALITY: + Patient
+ Ambitious
+ Responsible
+ Loyal
+ Resourceful
+ Dependable

- Cautious
- Serious
- Intense
- Forceful
- Doubtful
- Unimaginative
THOUGHTS: "It must have something to do with my past. I need to learn more so I can find out where I came from."
GOALS: Want to find his true family (his adoptive family is nice though), and then become a police officer
HIDDEN DESIRES: Wants to be face-to-face with a wolf (as Mingan means 'grey wolf'), or any other animal.
TABOOS: Littering, Force a lifestyle because of religion/culture (unless Mingan is visiting, then he'll pay respects), and not paying respects to nature/ancestry/food.
EXTRA: N//A

0508220376178b139e83795a67b2b9e9--jasmin-model-native-americans.jpg

"Blessed be."

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
I am in!

• Love
Hmm, I actually havent watched the show if this has anything to do with it XD but it does look interesting...

Hmm, I actually havent watched the show if this has anything to do with it XD but it does look interesting...
Mostly just the concept is based on the show. So as long as you know about magic and witches fighting evil you're good lol.

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
@CrystalTears I know you love magic so join lol.

Are you magic? I was literally just looking at this xD

Um. . . I haven't watched the TV show though, is that going to be a problem? If not, then I should join, because I do love magic 8D <3

• Love
Are you magic? I was literally just looking at this xD

Um. . . I haven't watched the TV show though, is that going to be a problem? If not, then I should join, because I do love magic 8D <3
I am magic, don't you know this already lol.

And no, it's based on the concept more than the show so just know about witches using magic to fight evil so that's all really lol. And a few links to the charmed wiki will get you info if you need^^ or ask me.

• Thank You
Reactions: CrystalTears
Status
Not open for further replies.